Mason S.
Crawley, WV
Pontiac Grand Am
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mason said in past he's had a lot of difficulties with other facilities where he has to take his vehicle back and he didn't have to do this with Chipps.

Grafton, WV
Dodge Caliber
09/18/2019
Great Service!
Just want to send a big thank you to the team at Chipps! I was very lucky to have found them via a Google search when the engine in my car started causing issues. I took it to a dealer in the area, but they just reset the computer and did not fix the issue. I took it to Chipps, and after going over what the diagnostic codes meant and a solution to ensure the best for long-term use, I am pleased to report I have not had any errors reappear. As others have mentioned, they take TIME with their customers.

As a result of the first few visits, I took it back to have some more work completed. This car is very important and special to me, so I want it to last for a while. Previously, I would be aligning my car 4-6 times a year and it would not stay in alignment. I took it to have brakes changed and checked, tires balanced, and to get a front end alignment (again). Within a few hours of dropping the car off, I received info that they would not be aligning it because of some issues found. Thankfully, they were found because as I said, I had been getting it aligned 4-6 times a year. The problems were discussed, the issues fixed and this car drives wonderfully!

Final note, I am pleased with the level of professionalism and politeness I have received. I have taken my car to other places in the area, and have always had to clean the car out from grease marks inside and dirt on the armrests, but I have not had that problem in the many times I've taken it here. Again, Josh and the team went above and beyond at keeping me informed on the progress and taking care of my car while they fixed the errors. Highly recommend.

MN
Melanie N.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said the business was always very professional, trustworthy and also a treasure to do business with.

FS
Fred S.
Dodge Nitro
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that they accomplished what he needed. They got his vehicle through an inspection.

BC
Bill C.
GMC Envoy
09/08/2019
2008 GMC Envoy
Excellent service, trouble shot the issue we described to them and found the problem. replaced the faulty ABS Sensor at a reasonable cost. Also, installed the TPMS's and tires in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.

Nissan Pathfinder
09/08/2019
The only folks I trust
I do not trust people to work on my stuff with ease, however, Chipps has been providing dependable service at reasonable prices for years. They actually take the time to troubleshoot the issue and you get a full explanation of what is actually wrong with your vehicle.

Joseph H.
08/31/2019
Great
I am very happy with the service performed on my vehicle.

Andrew B.
Barrackville, WV
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff members are honest, and he has always been happy with the service at this business.

GP
Gunner P.
Mazda CX-3
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Gunner said that he dropped his vehicle off, the place was quick, called and said he could pick it up any time. It was convenient and good.

KH
Kimmy H.
West Virginia
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Kimmy said she has been going there for a long time. They are friendly and the staff does good work.

JN
James N.
08/08/2019
Conscientious skill, reliability and honesty
Repeatedly I have been impressed with the Chipps' staff. When I have questions, their responses are clear and courteous. They will not do work that is not needed, and when something is beyond their capability (as when my truck failed to pass inspection because the frame was rusting), they provide information as to how best resolve the issue. (Because of their advice I discovered that the frame of my 2002 Tacoma was still under warranty and the $10,000 cost of replacing the frame cost me nothing.) I appreciate Chipps for their straightforward, helpful and easy-going approach. Their manner and skill point to a kind of quiet poise that is very assuring.

HM
Hunter M.
Keyser, WV
Mitsubishi Galant
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said he is repeat customer at this business, the staff always seem to be honest and do correct work. They know exactly what it is and give him good advice on how to address the issue.

DV
Debrah V.
Mercury Mariner
07/26/2019
Shocks, struts, front end maintenance
Chipps continued care of my vehicle never fails my expectations. Thanks Chipps!

SN
Scott N.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he didn't have service done but the diagnostic test was ok.

Doug M.
Worthington, WV
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Leah. She said they were referred to this business by a family friend. She stated the service was very good and they didn't have any problems with the vehicle.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that this facility is the best.

DV
Debrah V.
Mercury Mariner
06/27/2019
Family treatment
They are always willing to help you in anyway with your vehicle. They care if you are satisfied with the work they do on your vehicle. And I am. They treat my Mercury like it was their own. Wonderful job guys! I know I can count on you. I am always “bragging on the work they do”

PM

SR
Steven R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/14/2019
Awesome place with great people, highly recommend
They get the work done quick and correctly. They know what they are doing there. Honest shop that won’t rip you off. Will be returning for all my truck needs.

Dakota W.
Pontiac G8
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Dakota said the staff gives good service and keeps him updated on his vehicle.