10/16/2018
Great service and caring about you and your vehicle!

Jim C.
Toyota Matrix
10/10/2018
My first Visit to Chris & Rods's Auto Service
I moved to Webster this spring in May. My first visit to Chris & Rod's turned out to be a great experience. I called in the morning to schedule an appointment and was able to bring my car there on the same day. Scott in the office was very nice. we discovered that we had similar interests in vintage cars. They serviced my car quickly and efficiently. I plan on using them again and would recommend them to others.
Thanks Guys!
James Caffrey

Bob H.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the service at this business was real good. He would recommend them.

Rebecca H.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said that she always has a fine experience when she takes her vehicle in.

Barb B.
Kia Sportage
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Neil. He said the service was perfect as usual. The staff was ready and prepared when he arrived and performed the work they said they would do.

EA
Elio A.
Fairport, NY
Kia Sorento
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Elio said that he recommends this business for service.

RT
Ron T.
09/23/2018
Convenient local location
Great service !! Had a 9:00 appt and did not have to wait. It is hard to find a good and honest mechanic. These guys fit both . Have and would recommend them to anyone. Ron Tweedle

WD

Mike M.
Toyota Avalon
09/20/2018
Accomodating service
I arrived almost half an hour late for my oil change but Chris and Rod's still was able to accommodate me.

Greatly appreciated because I am going out of town this weekend.

AL
Andrea L.
Nissan Rogue
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business was very personable and understanding about the fact that she had a young daughter that would be in the vehicle, they made sure her daughter would be safe without breaking her wallet.

LD
Lou D.
Chrysler 300
09/19/2018
Actuator switch for drivers door
Great work, door works great again i also had a oil change. everything was done in 2 hours. Thanks for a job well done.

Mark B.
Penfield, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mark said, this business did a very good job.

Jack R.
Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2018
Great Family service station
My son's car was past due for his inspection and I called Chris & Rods service and they took care of that day. They are very dependable when your in need.

PT
Philip T.
Ram Pickup
09/12/2018
Excellent Service!
I couldn’t make up my mind on what tires I wanted for my truck! Chis recommended some nice Coopers at a very good price! So, we went with them. I have been taking my vehicles for years to Chris and Rod’s and I highly recommend their excellent prices and service! Philip R. Thesing

Lynn S.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said they were friendly and did a great job . He stated he had a good rapport with Chris.

Don G.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/07/2018
They are very knowledgeable but not pushy. Been going there since I moved to the village.
I have recommended this business to several friends.

Al M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Al said that he loves this business for service. He recommends them often to friends and family.

KO
Kathlene O.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business was courteous, quick, and on time.

Adam B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff were outstanding and gave him everything he needed.

Marisa H.
GMC Acadia
08/19/2018
A place for my car that I trust!
I cannot say enough good things about Chris and Rods, I am so happy I found a place that I trust to have my vehicle fixed. Recently I had an appointment for an oil change before vacation. I thought my car was running a little differently but for whatever reason I didn't let them know until I brought the car in on a Friday afternoon. A mechanic took it for a test drive and said it was a wheel bearing, he told me don't drive far we'll make an appointment for next week. I told him I was leaving that night for Kentucky, and he replied you can't it's not safe. To make a long story short, they were busy fixing other cars but found time to get my car fixed and stayed late on a Friday to do so!