Brittany B.
New York
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Brittany said the business is very accommodating and has wonderful prices.

Chuck B.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said there was a problem with a part this place installed and they went above and beyond to get a replacement part and correct the problem.

CP
Collin P.
Holley, NY
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Collin said they got his vehicle in fast and everything was done fast.

01/06/2020
I am so happy I was referred to Chris and Rod’s for help with car repair and maintenance . I found them to be very accommodating and thorough. I love being able to frequent a reliable local establishment instead of having to go to the dealership.i am very pleased with their work!

Scott S.
Mazda CX-9
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he has never met a more honest set of employees. They saved him and his families Christmas by saving them a bunch of money with coming up with a solution no other repair facility has done.

Julie B.
12/19/2019
You saved me!!
I have always counted on you guys and every time you are honest and stay until I'm taken care of. I respect you all for taking care of me.

Margaret H.
GMC Terrain
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said that the place was very good.

PT
Philip T.
Ram Pickup
12/12/2019
Excellent Service as always!
I had a problem with losing air in my tires on my truck. Chris and crew remove all tires from the rims and noticed some corrosion! They cleaned them up and remounted them! Problem solved! Great job guys!

BK
Bryan K.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said this business always does a good job, they're honest and she likes them because they work on specialty vehicles also.

CG
Chris G.
Hilton, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he didn't have any problems with this business and their service.

Mike D.
11/27/2019
Quick dependable Service
It’s so good to have a garage that I can trust to send my wife’s vehicle (or mine) and have top quality work done at a reasonable price .

ED
Eliott D.
Rochester, NY
11/27/2019
Trustworthy service
I had positive previous experiences with Chris and Rod's for emergency repairs. So when our long time mechanic on the west side retired, I took our car to Chris and Rod's knowing that I could get trusted service for our vehicle. While a bit of an inconvenient drive from Greece to Webster, their prompt professional service proved to be a wise choice.

TP
tim p.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/20/2019
On time honest service
Honest. The most important thing to me. My truck was looked at, and repaired in a timely manner. I was treated with kindness and respect and witnessed other customers being treated the same. Chris, Scott and the rest of the gang, Thank you!!

Bill M.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Bill said this business did good work on his vehicle.

Kia Rio
11/16/2019
Auto inspection , oil change
Appointment was easy to make. Service was quick. Employees were courteous.