Latest Review less than a minute ago

TK
Thomas K.
Folcroft, PA
Dodge Dakota
10/21/2018
They do what you want and keep in touch with you on what they are doing.
I've been going here for a few years and will continue. I have no problems and they are very professional. Great crew of guys.

GM
Gerald M.
10/14/2018
.Great, Smart, Honest and the best at what they do!
Chris, Michael and the hole crew are wonderful. They know their stuff and are honest and care about their customers

PW
Paul W.
Drexel Hill, PA
10/11/2018
Dependable and Considerate
As always, Chris Hunters' provided a hassle-free experience. My 'Check Engine' light was on and I was due for inspection. I called Chris and he told me to bring my car in right away. I spent the morning with my wife and returned to Chris' after he called to say that he had completed the work. He explained, on the phone, the work that had been done and the total cost, so my wife dropped me off, Chris talked with me about my car, I paid, and that-was-that!

DK
Dennis K.
10/11/2018
Great service, great people.
My wife and I have been taking our vehicles to Chris Hunter's Auto Repair ever since Chris established his business here, and we couldn't ask for better service. Chris and each of his employees are highly professional, courteous, competent, and service-oriented. They not only diagnose and correct the problem, but they also provide extra help and advice.

Chris and his team members are great community citizens, and we know this from our own experience and from friends' experiences with Chris-- incidents where Chris has helped a customer and his/her family with a problem out of genuine concern, and this shows loyalty to his customers and community.

He and his team are also very honest and trustworthy. I never have to worry about getting things done properly, promptly, and at a great value. I highly recommend Chris Hunter's Auto Repair to anybody and everybody!

Joan P.
10/08/2018
Great service as always!
Chris Hunter Auto yet again, did a great job on my auto repairs. I am always treated fairly, and the are great about dropping me at home while they work on my vehicle, call with details on the repairs, and come pick me up when done. And as always I get great service. I have been able to keep my car for almost 13 years because I get such great service. I would recommend Chris Hunters to anyone who wants great service at a fair price.

James L.
Devon, PA
Cadillac DTS
10/04/2018
Expert service
The best in south eastern Pa.

LP
Laurie F P.
Holmes, PA
GMC Envoy
09/28/2018
Professional awesome knowledgeable mechanics
Awesome and professional mechanics very knowledgeable

RK

Kurt S.
Prospect Park, PA
Chevrolet Volt
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said the business is honest. He can trust them. They always come through and give options.

HP
Hazele P.
Lansdowne, PA
Volvo S40
09/15/2018
Staff is always pleasant and helpful
Always a pleasure to do business. Work done promptly and as described.

MJ
Michael J.
Darby, PA
09/15/2018
The staff is awesome....they treat me like family
I have known Chris and sue nearly all my life they are like family. They always make sure I get the best service they can provide. He will be my life friend and mechanic

BP
Bill P.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill and his wife said the business is very good. Chris is honest and very nice. They are always very pleased with the work.

KK
Karen K.
Lansdowne, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they have been customers for over 15 years and he does a good job.

Arthur M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke Marilyn. She said the staff easy to work and communicate with.

GD
Geraldine D.
Morton, PA
09/08/2018
I feel like they really care.
You can go there with something unexpected and they always help you.

Russle S.
Glenolden, PA
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Russle said the employees answered all his questions. They provided neat work. They completed service in a timely manner.

GC
George C.
09/01/2018
Tail Light
Chris is always great when it comes to work that needs to be done on your vehicle. I have been going to Hunters for service on my cars and trucks since he first opened 20 years ago, because of Great service and Honesty when explaining the problems and options for a fair price

Jesse A.
Holmes, PA
Nissan Versa
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the business is fantastic. He does not have issues with them. Chris tells him what is wrong and what needs attention first. The prices are reasonable. Everything is really great.

IB
Isabelle B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Isabelle said the staff did a nice job with the service. They will pick her up and drop her off if she needs them to, while they work on her vehicle.

EM
Edward M.
Drexel Hill, PA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Edward's wife. She said that they just love this business.