PL
Peter L.
Ridley Park, PA
Kia Niro
09/17/2020
Another amazing job, by Chris and the guys
Chris was able to do what 5 other shops claimed was impossible, install my light bar on my SUV.

The installation required Chris & staff to custom make brackets to secure the light bar, the brackets were powder coated upon completion. Also running all the wires and installing two switches for the bar.

Excellent job once again, I think Chris Hunters Auto Repair is the best around, all of his staff are very helpful, especially Jim and Giorgio.

LW
Linda W.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Linda said they gave her really great service, everybody was very polite, they explained everything in detail and were very honest.

DJ
Daniel J.
Upper Darby, PA
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he has been dealing with business for years, never had a problem, always satisfied, and appreciates the what the business does for him. He says the business fixes what he needs to be fixed.

Michael C.
Ridley Park, PA
Nissan Sentra
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Michael said Chris is good.

Joyce H.
Folsom, PA
09/01/2020
Excellent service, as always
Chris has taken care of my car for many years and recently inspected it, while giving it annual maintenance. The service was quick and professional, as always. I like to be prompted when I need to change the battery, or rotate the tires. Chris’s team remembered that, and did the work after I authorized it. Everything was made easy and convenient for me, despite the difficulties imposed by the coronavirus. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

GS
Gary S.
West Chester, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/01/2020
GARY'S S. 2500 DIESEL DENALI
Chris Hunter Provides Quality Service At Competitive Prices. He Just Installed Tires, Balancing, Alignment, & Service With Oil Change & Filters, & Lubrication. He Has A Quality Staff As Well. He Provides Good Value Service For His Customers.

Jerri P.
Villanova, PA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Jerri said he does a good job and he's an honest fellow.

Joan P.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/28/2020
Chris Hunter Auto is always the same when I service my cars... reliable people, great service, quality parts, they take the time needed, they listen, all with a snails and fair pricing. My go to mechanic for 14 years

Daniel M.
Morton, PA
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he has been going there for a long time, they are good and take good care of him. They take him right away, and if there is any problem, they will take it back and fix it.

Michael S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
08/19/2020
Always personal service
Working with Chris and his crew is always a pleasure and I know my car will be fixed correctly at a reasonable price. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

EK
Eugene K.
08/18/2020
5 Star Service As Always
I love Chris Hunter's Auto Repair! As much as I dislike something going wrong with my vehicle, I know that when I take it to Chris Hunter's I'm in good hands. I've been coming here for over 5 years and Chris has serviced three of my vehicles in that time. I can always count on an honest assessment of the problem, up-front pricing and if it's something his shop can't do he will tell me that and give me recommendations. Chris will never tell you that you need something if you don't and I experienced that personally. Need your auto fixed without all the stress and worry? This is the place to come to. I'm always greeted with a smile and I always leave there with one. Thanks Chris and Staff!

Michael M.
Glenolden, PA
Acura RDX
08/12/2020
I dropped my car off for inspection and let Chris that I would need the car ASAP because of an appointment. Very, very short time I received a call that My car was ready. I say thank you for your customer service.

Louise M.
Chester, PA
Ford Edge
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Louise said the staff are very, very nice and they provide very good service.

Robert M.
Holmes, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2020
Bob M.
Great place to get your car repaired. Reasonable and excellent work done on your car. I've been going there for 18 years.

Josie F.
Pennsylvania
Volvo S60
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Josie said he is very personable and did a nice job. She added she .thinks thy are all very professional, he does explain everything he has done and about the condition of the vehicle..