Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/02/2020
customer service
work is done correct the first time. Very friendly service. my car has always been ready on time.

CARLOS B.
08/24/2020
the staff is efficient
the staff is efficient And kind

JONATHAN S.
Tenafly, NJ
08/04/2020
Circle auto
Very happy...fair and honest, can tackle problems most shops would say send to the dealer

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/04/2020
Fast service
when ever I have a problem, it is addressed and corrected quickly. The business is family owned and I am treated like family. This is the only auto service location that my family and I use. The prices are fair and I am called if additional work beyond my estimate is needed.

07/03/2020
Excellent and fast service
Honest and cost effective pricing. Work is done right the first time.

LK
LARRY K.
Tenafly, NJ
07/02/2020
Only 5 stars?
If I could I would give Circle Auto a 10 star rating. Quality repairs at a reasonable price done by an extremely friendly staff.

GA
GRISEL A.
Bergenfield, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/02/2020
I didn’t wait for my car to be serviced, staff prepared, knowledgeable And courteous.

NA
Nafeesah A.
Hackensack, NJ
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Nefeesah said they were able to fix her vehicle when no else could.

CF
CYNTHIA F.
Cadillac SRX
03/05/2020
My go to mechanic
I will always take my car to this mechanic shop to be repaired, because they fixed your car in a timely manner and don't have you waiting for your car for days. I will recommend this mechanic shop to anyone.

JACINTO A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/20/2020
friendly and honest and very professional
Every one is friendly honest and very professiona,l They will diagnose your vehicle and fix whats defective. I've been to other places in Englewood they guess what wrong and you land up paying for there mistakes .So next time you need your car service, try circle auto services .You can rest assure that your vehicle was repaired correctly.

REBECCA S.
Mazda CX-5
02/18/2020
Great Service!
These guys are my go-to mechanics! As a woman entering the shop I never feel disrespected or “talked down to”. I always feel that they are trying to do what’s right for the customer instead of what will fatten their wallets.
In fact, my first experience with them was for a second opinion after visiting a chain mechanic shop that wanted to do several repairs that seemed suspicious. After these guys checked out my car, they blatantly told me that I don’t need any of the suggested repairs and that the other place was trying to make extra money off of me. I really appreciated their honesty when they also could have told me I needed the repairs.
I highly recommend this shop! They are friendly, efficient, and try to get you the best price on repairs.

CF
CATHRIONA F.
02/18/2020
Very friendly and fair

CE
CHYREL E.
Saturn L200
12/07/2019
Quality work. Honest individuals. Timely service.
These people are not trying to shake you down and empty your pockets. They keep you informed of all processes including time and cost of repairs. I will always take my cars to them because of their character and ability to detail possible problems with vehicles. I felt important as a person and as a woman I was never overcharged or taken advantage of. SHAHEED is cool as EVER and he is forever my mechanic. 2003 SATURN L200 at 219,000 and still running.
ST
Shaheed T. from Circle Auto Services, Inc responded on 12/07/2019

Hi Cheryl!
Thank you for the nice review!!
We strive to give our customers the best service possible, and seeing satisfied customers like yourself motivates us to continue doing just that.

SD
STACY D.
Kia Sedona
11/02/2019
They are great!
If you’re a woman looking to get your car fixed and want fair pricing, this is the place. They never talk you into extra and they take the time to explain. And their prices are fair and reasonable.
ST
Shaheed T. from Circle Auto Services, Inc responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much! Experiences such as this are what give us our daily motivation.

JOE S.
Waldwick, NJ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/29/2019
Our Mechanic for over 10 years
Awesome mechanics with fair prices. We travel from the other side of Bergen County for their service.