Business Solutions

Citywide Auto Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Dave H.
06/27/2022
Dave said they do a good job on his vehicles.

LT
Larry T.
06/23/2022
Larry said that they are very quick, thorough, and reasonably priced. Its difficult to find someone he can trust in this business.

RO
RICH O.
06/17/2022
Oil Leak-detection & repair
Bruce and the team are honest and great. Highly recommended.

SANDRA W.
05/24/2022
Standard Maintenance
I have been coming to Citywide Auto care for more than a decade. Bruce and his team have always been the ‘Gold Standard’ for me and my family’s auto...

EC
EDWARD C.
05/23/2022
I found them to be very truthful and a fish which nowadays it's hard to find
I found them to be very truthful they've done what they said they're quality of work is excellent which nowadays hard to find good workers and I will need...