KY
KATHLENE Y.
01/18/2019
Thank you!
Service was fast and easy. Gentleman who helped us was very personable and friendly. This was my first time getting a smog and was pleased with how easy he made it for us. Everyone was helpful and accommodating. Will definitely refer friends and family to them.

BC
BRODERICK C.
01/13/2019
Very quick, very efficient
The staff was very friendly, explained why there would be a delay in getting my car in.
Just had a smog check, but it was an enjoyable experience. I will come again in 4 years.

El Cajon, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019
Trustworthy Mechanics
I bought a used car and I had the guys at Clairemont Auto Care give it a diagnostic.

They were cheaper than the dealer and could see my car sooner.
They did no other work on the vehicle as requested and emailed me a pdf of possible issues so that I could show the seller of the vehicle.

I will continue to go to them for my car needs even though I live in El Cajon.

CG
Creccencio G.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Creccencio said he liked the service the business provided. The employees were really nice.

SF
SANTIAGO F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/07/2019
service
good service good price, will be back for all my car needs thanks guys.

WH
WILLAIN H.
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2019
fast and efficient smog check
fast and friendly service

GP
George P.
Toyota Pickup
01/04/2019 Category: Service
George said the business is wonderful and never gives him problems.

JACQUELINE H.
12/30/2018
Great service .

RP
ROBERTA P.
Chrysler 300
12/29/2018
Overcharged
The guys here were nice enough but my estimate was extremely inflated. I'm not ranting about anything but I am leaving this review because
1. I was asked to through email
2. I feel I was attempted to be taken advantage of.
3. My estimate was truly overpriced

In saying this my assigned mechanic told me my car would be $900 to fix. I was also charged double for diagnostics. When I asked why they said they had to check 2 things...
I called another auto place & was told they wouldn't of charged me double but some places will so ok I paid this. I asked around & was told the $900 for what needed to be done was Wayyyyyyy off. Long story short I did get my car fixed elsewhere but not for $900.
It was a total of $130

La Jolla, CA
12/21/2018
smogging of 2000 4Runner for registration renewal
I did spontaneously drop by after spending time at the DMV in Clairemont. By that time, I was a bit worn down but decided to try to get the smog test out of the way nonetheless. I found this place by luck. It was fast and easy and very friendly. I wish I would remember the gentleman's name who was in charge in order to commend him by name.

I will certainly come back and recommend you for this service.

Happy new year

Jane K.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jane said the customer service was excellent. She said she wants to thank them for the nice work they did on the vehicle. She said the only issue would be that its a small parking lot to get in and out of.

JOSEPH B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/13/2018
The willingness to take care of you no matter the diffeculty of the situation.
I brought in my car for smog check, very helpful and friendly. I asked if I could also bring in my RV. They said yes and I told them it was very large, No problem I was told and the next day early I came back with the RV. They helped me right way. Helped me to back up and to move into place even moving other things out of the way. They got the smog check done and asked if I needed anything more. I thanked them and they helped me to get the RV out so I could be on my Way.

MAX C.
12/11/2018
Great team execution
Went in for a smog check certification. There were four cars in front of me and these guys had me out of there in less than half an hour. Great customer service and friendly staff. For such a small garage they really know how to manage their time. Would highly recommend.

Jose T.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jose said they did good service, they're friendly, and pleasant

GN
Gabor N.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Gabor said the service, communication and pricing are always good.

12/08/2018
Smog check
Able to get me in and out quickly. Great price.

WG
William G.
Acura TL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
William said the wait was long, and he could not find the place to check in at.

VN
VICKIE N.
12/02/2018
Clairemont Auto Care
All the employees are very nice! They do great work and I really enjoy taking my car there. I am so glad that I found this place!!

Vickie N.

LK
LISA K.
12/01/2018
Car Service
I take my RAV4 to Clairemont Aito Care and have for 6 years for all my car service needs they are honest reliable and stand behind their work. They also do smog checks so they really are a one stop shop. See you for my smog check soon!

Maria B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Maria said they always give her the best care, do it quickly and are nice.