SK
Sean K.
Acura 3.2TL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the service was good, he liked it. The staff were good people. They took good care of him.

Anthony M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said Albert and all the staff are good. They are fair and provide good prices. They have respect and a good work ethic.

PL
PENNY L.
07/01/2018
Stopped here on my only day off.
Very pleasantly surprised that they could do my Smog Check without an appointment.
Very professional staff.
Had a coupon code for $35.
Mechanic gave me a discount for an even lower price!
In and out in 15 minutes.
Feel blessed that I found this place!
I would recommend them to anyone!

MV
MARLITA V.
06/27/2018
The staff.
Mechanics are all very considerate.. I’ve been happy with the work and everything done in a timely fashion.

ES
EMMA S.
Lexus GX 470
06/21/2018
Friendliest Fastest SMOG Ever
I found out I needed to get my car smog checked to transfer the title. I called and they said they could take me right away. The fastest smog I’ve ever gotten, they were super friendly and efficient. So happy I went to these guys.

06/18/2018
Good people
Good folks who take care of you

AO
Allison O.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the service at this business was excellent, the staff were very honest, very reliable and very trustworthy.

Catherine W.
La Jolla, CA
Acura MDX
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the staff is excellent. They make service quick, and easy.

BRANDON S.
Scion xB
06/14/2018
Scion xb
It’s all about Johnny and his honesty and friendly attitude that makes u feel special. He’s always been the reason we go back and referred friends.

MF
Milton F.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Milton said he doesn't know of any business better than this one. He's been a customer forever.

Misael C.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Misael said he would recommend the business for service.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/06/2018
Oil change, gave me unnecessary tire rotation that needed to be undone
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I made sure to ask them to check if they recommend a tire rotation, dude just says its recommended for however many miles, I trusted him and went with it.

He then calls me saying theres a nail in my tire. No big deal, it wasnt leaking so I told him ill get it fixed elsewhere instead of paying $15 for them to do it. They agree and I go get my car.

Well since they rotated the tires, the tire with the nail in it is in the front, and because the front is heavier, my car now has a flat. They were nice enough to add air into it until I could get to the tire shop that does this for free.

I go to the tire shop, Discount Tires, to get the tire patched. They also tell me that I should not have gotten the tire rotation, and they will rotate it back for free.

So either the auto shop wanted to scam me of $30, or the workers there are not knowledgeable in this field. They should know it doesn’t need to be rotated, yet did it for the money.

Recommend this place ONLY to get an oil change. Anything with tires go to discount tire

TC
THOMAS C.
Saturn SL
06/05/2018
convenient location, fast service, friendly employees
Needed star smog was in and out in under 45 mins,

05/27/2018
Outstanding
I love these mechanics. Very honest and fair pricing. I take all of our vehicles here and will continue to do so.

AD
Angelica D.
Chula Vista, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Angelica said this business was very quick.

SK
Serge K.
La Jolla, CA
Honda Prelude
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Loralreist. She said the mechanic does good work and she never has to wait.

KF
Kelli F.
Honda Element
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Kelli said the staff members took good care of her. It was easy and fast.

Richard R.
Chevrolet S-10
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good. The staff treated him honestly. They were friendly and efficient. He was happy as well as satisfied with the service.

Monica C.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Monica said this business took care of her as soon as she arrived. The service was excellent.

PF
Peter F.
Honda Accord
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Peter said he appreciated the staff being forthcoming with him.