SD
SERGIO D.
Toyota Sequoia
09/17/2020
You have everything you need for your car from gasoline, Auto care ,tires , ice cold drinks and snacks
Once again Albert and Sam With their excellent service , Took my car in to fix my rear door latch And to Check my driver door, With in one hour and a 1/2 Went back to pick up my cell phone and my car was done already ,wow, need we say more!

ME

AP
AMANDA P.
09/05/2020
Sam is THE MAN!
Sam was so friendly and so helpful. I was in and out within 10 minutes. Sam defines customer service! So impressed!!

Deborah D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said they are great. She had a great experience.

Misael G.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Misael said her husband was happy with the service.

LV
LONNIE V.
Lemon Grove, CA
Chrysler 300
09/01/2020
Car Service, Driver Door Handle Replaced
The service to my car was great. I was quickly greeted and my car was carefully taken care of, The techs were quick and clean. My door handle was replaced and my car was smogged. The staff was friendly and made me feel like I was an important person. This place is great. I recommend it for car work and a smog.

Lonnie

CF
CINDY F.
BMW 328i
08/31/2020
Came on a Saturday morning because my car was making a noise I've never heard. They did a diagnostic and it needed quite a bit of work which they managed to get done same day at a reasonable price. Car is running beautifully now.

David G.
Toyota Yaris
08/27/2020 Category: Service
David said good service.

DO
DOBORAH O.
08/26/2020
Local quality auto service
It's nice to have a auto repair and service center that does a great job for a reasonable price. And it is within walking distance from my home.

Joe G.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he is really happy with the work the business did. He says it was fast and he was in and out of the business. Joe said he is very happy with the service.

Toyota Tundra
08/24/2020
FRIENDLY AND FAST SERVICE
I came to get my truck smogged and the first person I met was a man named Sam.He was very energetic and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone . I literally was in and out in 20 minutes tops...

DAMIEN M.
08/22/2020
Customer Service A+++ (Sam)
Sam is very efficient, when I showed up the place was packed. He was friendly and answered my questions while doing 3 other tasks. Got me in and out with a smog. I work on my own cars but for smog, tires, things I can’t do I’ll come back.

LD
LORENA D.
08/21/2020
helpfull
sam was so kind and helpfull

Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/21/2020
Fast, friendly service
Got my car smogged here. It was my first visit. Sam greeted me (wearing a mask, because of the virus / COVID19). Took my info, took my car straight in, and it was done in about 20 minutes. They had outdoor seats, spaced well apart. So all that was great. You have to pay inside a small store. The teller was wearing a glove, and was behind a high Perspex shield - so that's good. My only concern was that, in such a tight space, they did not insist that all customers wore a mask; of three other customers who came into the store while I was in there waiting to pay, only 1 was wearing a mask.

DANIEL S.
Toyota Tundra
08/20/2020
Service was good and quick!
Service was good and quick!