BLANCA M.
09/19/2018
Great customer service, fast reliable.

CE
Claude E.
Cadillac Seville
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Claude said his service was excellent and the staff did the work very quickly and did a good job. He will go back if he has other work to be done to his vehicle.

EM
Erik M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the employees are always fast, knowledgeable and they explain everything.

CD
Chris D.
Kia Optima
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

BE
Bradley E.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said that the business has always treated him very well and their prices are good.

BIANCA S.
09/08/2018
Awesome 👏🏼
They are always nice and courteous very honest mechanics (which is hard to find now a days) I see them atleast once a year and when I need them last minute they take care of me also which is nice!

DJ
Doug J.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he has used this business a few times. The employees have been honest and did good work. Johnny was excellent.

MINI Cooper Coupe
09/01/2018
Smog check
Quick and friendly

JOSH M.
Volvo XC90
08/26/2018
These guys are my hero’s
They have helped me when I can’t get help anywhere else in multiple occasions. They helped me with a bent in quarter panel and fixed the body alignment, replaced a broken mirror which no one else would do as well as transmission issues and regular oil changes. It would have cost me sometimes a thousand more if I went somewhere else. They have been a true blessing and I go there for everything now.

OM
Oscar M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dodge Ram Van
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said the price was reasonable, and the service was good.

CA
Chika A.
Subaru Legacy
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Chika said that his vehicle was still having issues after being serviced and now he has to take it back in.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2018
Very professional staff. Excellant, expedient service while performing a smog check.
Even though you were swamped with business, your staff was courteous and answered all my questions. Thank you.

GG
GORDON G.
La Jolla, CA
Buick LeSabre
07/25/2018
Convenient and Quick
Since I "inherited" my 2002 Buick LeSabre from my parents, I have taken it only to Marvin K Brown in Mission Valley for servicing, but that is a long trek considering I live near UCSD. I recently had to get a smog test done and I found Clairemont Auto Care on Yelp, conveniently located at the corner of Clairemont Mesa Blvd and Genesee. I was pleased with the smog test and they provided me with some servicing suggestions. I checked my records and it looked like the servicing they suggested was needed so I made a follow up appointment to get that done. My wife and I dropped off the Buick and walked to a nearby Dennys for breakfast. Upon return I was told that I had a worn out belt and I authorized that additional service which was done fairly quickly. I have a dash dvr in my car and it was on during all of this. I can confirm, on replay, that the belt was, in fact, replaced thus certifying, in my mind at least, that Clairemont Auto Care is an honest repair facility. The price for all the servicing was also fair. Two big thumbs up in addition to the 5 stars!

HA
Heidi A.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Heidi said the staff treated her well and did a good job.

KENNETH S.
Nissan Maxima
07/23/2018
Went in for smog check, no issues, prompt service

YW
Yuqin W.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Yuqin said the business was fast and the services were well priced.

Ray R.
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Ray said the staff was good.

Diana R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she would recommend this business for service.

SK
Sean K.
Acura 3.2TL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the service was good, he liked it. The staff were good people. They took good care of him.

Anthony M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said Albert and all the staff are good. They are fair and provide good prices. They have respect and a good work ethic.