CN
CARL N.
Cadillac CTS
11/08/2018
Great workmanship
Super friendly people makes a great atmosphere. Top shelf work done on my car. I’m a return customer for sure

MA
Majed A.
Kia Borrego
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Majed said everything was done wonderfully. He said to keep up the great work guys.

DO
DAVID O.
La Jolla, CA
Lexus ES 300h
10/27/2018
Albert and Joe were terrific. I had my car in for a smog test, and to have a license plate added to the front of my vehicle. They handled everything very professionally and efficiently. While it is not very close to where I live I will definitely return for automotive needs.

Hyundai SONATA
Good and fast
Kelvin took care of me when I came in for smog check. It was fast and painless. Great service. Thank you!

DE
DARREN E.
Honda Element
1st time
Great service ,friendly fast and they were supposed to close at 5 .i got there 505and they still took the time to smog my car. That means alot to me so thanks guys #willbeback

Customer service
They're fast efficient they're really good with their prices they have the car on time for pickup..... their customer service is amazing... I would never take my car to anyone else!!!

Juan A.
Ford Expedition
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the staff is friendly, and he recommends the business to others.

JEFF K.
Volvo S40
10/19/2018
Smog
Quick and fast! With a good price!

NC
NADINE C.
10/17/2018
Car care
Very polite, prompt and professional customer service.

Nissan Pathfinder
10/15/2018
More issues than when I brought in.
I brought my car in for a flat tire. They suggested new tires and new brakes. I had to bring my car back 3 times to get rid of the squeaking and grinding. Now my transmission is making noise and they say it isn’t anything they did only it happened when I brought it to them. Not happy. Wasted a ton of time.

RANDALL S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/13/2018
resposive, friendly, efficient
Drove right in for Smog check, price is reasonable, rapidly carried out

Chevrolet Cruze

FRANKLYN U.
Ford Escort
10/10/2018
smog check
would highly recommend this place! friendly and and efficient knowledgeable staff!! great location as well.
competitive prices. cashier guy was helpful and friendly..

KG
KENNEDIE G.
10/05/2018
I absolutely love this place, I can here to get a smog check on my truck. They did it in great time I didn’t have to wait long, the price was perfect. I will always come here to get a smog check and more.

MO
MATT O.
10/04/2018
Everybody is so great here. Especially Al!
The work you guys do for my family and I is always amazing. We appreciate you so much!!!
Trish

PM
PAMELA M.
Toyota Matrix
10/03/2018
Great job! And fast too!
I was in and out of there in 20 minutes for a snog cert. Also enjoyed talking about our dogs with the fellow in the store. I got some CBD oil for my old, sick dog. Overall a great experience...as usual. I've been there many times before for auto service,
Thanks,
Pam

Mark S.
FIAT 500
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff have always resolved his vehicle's issues.

Maria R.
Descanso, CA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Maria said she would recommend this business for service.

AP
Artuto P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Artuto said he would recommend this business for service.

La Jolla, CA
Lexus NX 200t
10/01/2018
Professional, pleasant and efficient
In the course of registering my car at AAA I realized I would need a smog certificate to complete the process. Clairemont Auto Carr was just up the road and managed to get me in and out in 15 minutes. And, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful.