Business Solutions

4.6
ReScore Average

Business Details

About

Claremont Hyundai is located just off the 10 in Claremont, CA. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our fully-equipped Service Department. All of our service technicians are OEM certified and highly skilled!

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Pacific Time (US & Canada)
508 Auto Center Drive Claremont, CA 91711

02/25/2019
verified customer Verified Customer
Category: Service
Patricia DePauw owner of 2017 Santa Fe Sport
My service manager, Mike, couldn't have been more helpful. He paid close attention to my concerns/questions and made sure to address each one. While I was in the waiting room, he came in periodically to make sure that I knew how everything was progressing, although I was only in for a routine maintenance and an update on one of the systems.

I have owned my car for three years and never had any problems with it. I absolutely love my car and have become a Hyundai fan. The Claremont facility is new and much closer than the dealership where I bought my car. I don't go often; but when I do, it is not a stressful experience and everyone that has worked with me has been really nice and I think Mike is a real asset to their staff.
Recommended
MICHAEL C. from Claremont Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019 11:21 AM

Patricia, Thank you so much for the great survey.
It was a pleasure to take care of you.
Really nice to ghet know you a bit.
Mike Carter

Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.