DEON G.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/12/2018
Appointment scheduled when needed. Customer service was polite, pleasant and respectful. I believe that her name was Theresa.

CHARLES M.
11/10/2018
Customer Service
In todays world it is hard to find people who care. At Clark's its is easy. When it comes down to it they all care. They look after the customer, the vehicle and really do a great job. I have never had a reason to complain about the workmanship or the quality of the job performed. They have never replace a ppart without asking, they always explain why they recommend replacing a worn out part and I appreciate that. The office staff are always cheerful and can explain what is needed. If you have a question that they can not explain they will get someone who can. A great place to have your vehicle worked on.

LR
LILLIE R.
11/08/2018
Very Reliable
Being a woman and not knowing much about cars, it would very easy for someone to take advantage of that. But I have been taking my car to Clark's Auto Care Center for over ten years and have always found them trustworthy and reliable. They always explain to me the problem and the cost before the work is done. And the always treat me with respect. Yes I would recommend them.

GH
GERALD H.
11/04/2018
Oil Change
Very curtious and friendly service.. You do not have to wait long and let you of any other problems you may have on your vechicle.

STEVEN S.
Ford Flex
11/02/2018
Very happy customer
I was able to get an appt for an oil change within a couple of days. When I arrived for my appt they were ready to begin my service. 30-40 minutes later and it was complete. They were very friendly and efficient.

SF
SUSAN F.
Chrysler 200
11/01/2018
It was my first visit to have my car inspected. The service was excellent from the moment I walked in the door. The young lady at the front desk was courteous, knowledgeable and kind. My wait was not long. I will definitely be back! And... I will recommend Clarks Auto to all of my friends.

MA
MARCUS A.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/31/2018
1997 chevy
Great people with awesome service and even better prices. I highly recommend Clark's Auto Care Center for vehicle needs!

AO
ADRIAN O.
Dodge Durango
10/30/2018
Very satisfied
Very professional and timely would definitely recommend to others

MIKE G.
Ford Expedition EL
10/25/2018
Explorer repair
The folks there are courteous, thorough and fair. They got my parts in the same day and repaired my truck in one day—awesome! That’s one of the reasons I don’t go to the dealerships.

CD
CORINA D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/15/2018
honesty is their way
Took vehicle for oil change and check over.
Asked them about a problem another shop said we had. Clark's was honest and told me it did not need replaced..Clarks saved us $$ by not doing unnecessary tasks.
This place can be trusted with your vehicle!!
They are also very prompt! If you have an apt they do their best to keep it or even start early if they can.

JJ
JACQUELINE J.
10/15/2018
Knowledgeable, friendly and professional!
I was overwhelmed with how well I was treated. Being a woman trying to get car repairs is risky! Clarke's was honest and fair. They have a lifetime customer!

JOE B.
GMC Pickup
10/09/2018
Great people
Everybody at Clark’s are nice and personable. Quality work every time

DAVID H.
09/29/2018
Car care
Wayne and Cindy Clark are always ready to help. They have always treated my family like we are family to them. Service has always been great.

FL
FRANKLIN L.
Chester, VA
Nissan Frontier
09/28/2018
Fast friendly service
I had battery maintenance and running boards installed on my pick up at Clarks. They were finished in a little over an hour.
Service was fast and the cost was very reasonable. $200 less than the dealer..

BT
BILL T.
09/28/2018
In and out very fast.

TJ
TIM J.
09/22/2018
Front end work to older pick up truck
Very friendly staff. Service was fast and pricing was very good. Had vehicle serviced and ready when was told they would. Overall a very good experience.

Ford Police Interceptor
09/21/2018
Good job
Courteous & friendly staff, didn't try to upsale me on anything . I was given prices for various services they provide since it was my first time there. Waiting area was clean. Coffee was good! Thanks!

GH

EH
ERIN H.
09/15/2018
GREAT TEAM, VERY SATISFIED
We had parts installed on the jeep, serviced daughters car before back to college, and oil and lube on both, very satisfied with the whole team, very polite and caring, GOOD JOB GUYS !

SK
SCOTT K.
Disputanta, VA
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2018
Very friendly interaction with professional service at a good price.
When I go to Clark's they are always friendly and professional, my repairs or service to my vehicle are done right first time and at a fair price. They always inform of special or sales they have and keep me informed on items available to keep my vehicles running and avoid expensive repairs.