TJ
TIM J.
09/22/2018
Front end work to older pick up truck
Very friendly staff. Service was fast and pricing was very good. Had vehicle serviced and ready when was told they would. Overall a very good experience.

Ford Police Interceptor
09/21/2018
Good job
Courteous & friendly staff, didn't try to upsale me on anything . I was given prices for various services they provide since it was my first time there. Waiting area was clean. Coffee was good! Thanks!

GH

EH
ERIN H.
09/15/2018
GREAT TEAM, VERY SATISFIED
We had parts installed on the jeep, serviced daughters car before back to college, and oil and lube on both, very satisfied with the whole team, very polite and caring, GOOD JOB GUYS !

SK
SCOTT K.
Disputanta, VA
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2018
Very friendly interaction with professional service at a good price.
When I go to Clark's they are always friendly and professional, my repairs or service to my vehicle are done right first time and at a fair price. They always inform of special or sales they have and keep me informed on items available to keep my vehicles running and avoid expensive repairs.

WM
WILLIAM M.
09/12/2018
Like family service for my vehicle.

BEVERLY S.
09/12/2018
Continued Great Service
Teresa is always incredibly helpful in expediting an appointment. I needed to make two changes due to uncertain delivery of tires, she never hesitates to make it happen as quickly as possible. Tires mounted, balanced, car drives 100% better!

JIMMY S.
09/06/2018
Great place with great people
Clark’s auto care has been my go-to for many many years. This business has always looked out for me and the life of my vehicles. They are super police and very knowledgeable when it comes to automotive repairs. I always know when I go to Clark’s for any automotive need that it will be done right the first time. Sam and Brandon are the mechanics, they both have been doing his type of work for many years and have so many certifications in specialties that blow any other shop out of the water! They will always be my go-to as long as them two are there!

LA
LORA A.
Acura ILX
09/01/2018
EXCEPTIONAL
The staff and technicians at Clark's are outstanding. The owner is a God-fearing man.

TIMOTHY M.
09/01/2018
Outstanding Vehicle Service and Care!!!
The Outstanding Vehicle Service and Care for my Toyota Tacoma and also addressing my important concerns for "Maintenance Requirements" and a full explanation!

KN
Ken N.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2018
Prompt and Courteous
Clark's always does an awesome joy. A friendly family atmosphere. Owners, staff and techs are personable and helpful. Work is done promptly.

I also noticed they get better at their customer experience every time I visit by offering suggestions, discount offers and recommendations.

Great job all around.

DAVID M.
08/12/2018
Fast service
Quick diagnosis of problem. Was able to get the vehicle done and back the same day.

TIMOTHY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018
Excellent Vehicle Service
Wayne and Cindy Clark's Auto Care Center have been providing excellent service with our two vehicles. Clark's Auto Care Center location is great for us too!

Honda Accord Coupe
08/01/2018
Great customer service. Last minute Fit me end at the end of the day.

BEVERLY S.
07/27/2018
1st time service
Scheduled appointment on line and heard back quickly. Was able to get requested day and time. Teresa was extremely helpful and prepared with all my information when I arrived. We were given the opportunity to talk with the auto tech Brandon to further explain what we were requesting to be done. He listened intently and repeated back our requests so we could be sure we were all on the same page. Car was done in the approximate time given. Our experience was stellar and we will be returning for future services.

07/07/2018
Great Performance
Good service in a short time. Couldn't ask for any better place to take your vehicle to be worked on. Very professional and reasonable price.

MT
Mike T.
Volvo S60
07/06/2018
Good people
I’ve been doing business with Clark’s for 10 plus years. I have found them to be reliable, honest & fair. Bottom line they are good people!

PB
PETER B.
06/29/2018
Our Choice for auto repairs & service
We always get excellent & prompt service at Clarks. Everyone is professional, friendly, helpful and honest. Love the convenient location and they support the military. Clarks' services are reasonably priced. We have found that if they can't do what needs to be done, they will let you know and if they can, recommend someone else. They are our primary auto service center.

MILTON S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/29/2018
Brakes
If it wasn't for Clarks Auto. My truck would've broke down on me.They are the honest shop I know in this area. Thanks a Million.

MILTON S.
Toyota Yaris
06/27/2018
State Inspection.
They have good people and great service.