MY
MARK Y.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/20/2019
easy to get an appointment for service
I was able to get my vehicle in for service quickly and all prices were up front and fair. Everything that I asked for was taken care of within a reasonable time. I will continue to have Clark's service my vehicle in the future.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/19/2019
Great service and a friendly staff. Excellent mechanics.

ROSIE M.
Volvo S70
03/19/2019
Very clean shop,very nice people ,great job done on car,will be giving them more work when needed.It,s hard to find a shop that you can trust,this one seem,s to be the one that can be trusted,Great place!!!! Thank you so very much. JACK & ROSIE
I have been around service shop,s for 50 + year,s ,this one will be our only one to do business with from now on,they done a great job. It is also avery clean shop,with great people to help you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH,JACK &ROSIE

TT
TAMELA T.
Volvo 940
03/13/2019
Service is kind, fast, professional, treated like family and affordable quality work. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Service is kind, fast, professional, treated like family and affordable work. Will recommend to my family and friends.

MJ
MANDIE J.
03/10/2019
Very courteous and friendly.
Customer service was great. Office manager and service manager were very courteous and friendly. Answered my questions with no hesitation. I made an appointment and was seen in a few minutes.

SP
STEVEN P.
Volkswagen Passat
03/07/2019
Clark's Auto Care Center
I was very satisfied with the 1st class service I received. I was treated like I was a member of the family. The staff was truly professional and helpful to my needs, I will definitely return for my auto needs.

BEVERLY S.
03/05/2019
Great experience
Brought my car in for annual inspection. Work completed timely as usual. I suspected a brake issue. I was correct that brakes are becoming worn, however not to the extent the car couldn't pass the inspection. Teresa had already done the research when I picked the car up so I could plan for a future break job. As usual Clark's is thoughtful and thorough.

BRANDON H.
02/28/2019
Very nice people and great communication
They did everything I asked and kept me in the loop the whole time on what was going on. Easy and real friendly to talk to on the phone and in person. Will definitely deal with them in the future. Thanks again!

MILTON S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/26/2019
The service is always great My truck is good to go now.

DIANE M.
02/26/2019
Oil Change
I always have a great service

KH

CLOSE BY(LOCATION) & GOOD SVC

JOYCE T.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/09/2019
I was really pleased with the service . Teresa was great and very helpful . This place is Awesome

ROD W.
02/09/2019
Great work done right
My truck was repaired in a timely manner. Repairs were done right and it was a fair price

SK
SCOTT K.
Disputanta, VA
Nissan Rogue
02/01/2019
My experience was great the service is outstanding and the people friendly and professional
The facility is always neat and organized. The service is great and the people are professionals and friendly. Great place to take my vehicles for service

BEVERLY S.
01/24/2019
Continued Excellent Service
I was able to schedule my vehicle promptly. I left my car midday so the technician could hear the noise the car was making when started up first thing in the morning. Instead of waiting the Technician went right to work with a diagnostic check. In addition, as requested they did a cold start in the morning. As always Clark's is very thorough, I leave feeling reassured my car is fixed. Teresa is incredibly knowledgeable. Not only does she work to get you in and out promptly, she knows the business of car repairs. She went beyond the call to find the right oil for my 2005 Audi, in lieu of settling for an alternative.
Thanks again for great service.

WR
WILLIAM R.
01/19/2019
Well done
Courteous, upfront and honest concerning cost, friendly, reliable.

MONICA L.
Ford EcoSport
01/18/2019
Great
Very nice people and fast service

BW
BRENDA W.
Nissan Rogue
01/11/2019
Inspection
Very courteous and helpful. Wait time minimal, great service.

MILTON S.
01/11/2019
State Inspection.
The service is always great. Your shop saves people money. The people always respectful at all times.