BW
BRENDA W.
Nissan Rogue
01/11/2019
Inspection
Very courteous and helpful. Wait time minimal, great service.

MILTON S.
Hopewell, VA
01/11/2019
State Inspection.
The service is always great. Your shop saves people money. The people always respectful at all times.

JAMES B.
01/10/2019
The positive owners the “care” about doing a great job.
This is an organized and caring business. I usually call and get an appointment right away. They always “show” me respect and they actually show me what needs to be done to the car. That is honesty! I’ve also been towed by them—and they have a way of calming me down. Love this business!!

FM
FREDDY M.
01/09/2019
Customer service is great
They don't charge an outrageous amount for service so you get great prices an great service

CP
CHAD P.
Subaru WRX
01/08/2019
Great time
Everything and everyone was very nice and im formative only down side not having one machine to finish my repair but the place they recommend after was amazing. Thank you

MILTON S.
Hopewell, VA
Toyota Yaris
01/05/2019
Great people and great service. The shop save me a lot of money.

CONRAD H.
Isuzu Pickup
01/03/2019
The people
You can truly feel God's presence when you walk in the door

SHIRL C.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/30/2018
Shirl
Such a friendly atmosphere. It was my first time having my car repair at Clarke's. They made me feel like I had been coming for years. They also gave me a ride home because they had to keep my car.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Kia Sorento
12/28/2018
Awesome and friendly service!
The only shop I trust with my vehicles for Honest & Friendly service!

HO
HERB O.
Ford Expedition
12/18/2018
They treat you like family
A car care shop that really cares! They do an outstanding job of servicing your car quickly with honest and fair pricing.

TIM M.
12/18/2018
Always Great Service
I take my vehicles here for all my service needs. Reasonable prices and always great service.

GD
GREGORY D.
Nissan Sentra
12/11/2018
A very friendly plae of business
Outstanding customer service.

FL
FRANKLIN L.
Chester, VA
12/07/2018
Fast friendly service
Clark's technicians are experts in their field. They are far better than the techs at the dealerships.

SL
SUZANNE L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/04/2018
Great communicators!
Beyond the expected courteous customer service, the staff briefed me daily on the progress of my repair. They also answered all my concerns and were quick to let me know when the timeline could change. My repair was completed within the original quoted time and no surprise charges.

KN
Ken N.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/30/2018
Quick, Easy, Effective
So easy to schedule an appointment. All work done promptly and service with a smile. Helpful recommendations for addl car care - not pushy. Love this place.

Volvo V70
11/30/2018
Great Customer Service
Always great customer service. Not only took care of my needs, but informed me of an issue as well.

Chevrolet Cruze
11/29/2018
Outstanding service
I heard about this service through a family member and going to Clark’s I thought they were unable to change my plate lights however, They exceeded my expectations and they were able to do what other auto shops couldn’t and I am greatly appreciate of that. Thanks again!

EH
ESTHER H.
Saturn Outlook
11/24/2018
My vehicle broke down and within minutes tow truck was out picking it up . And due to Thanksgiving holiday starting the following day , i wasnt sure if it would be fixed due to work previously scheduled. And much to my surprise the problem was diagnosed and repairs made . I was able to pick it up same day . They went above and beyond . Thank you !!

MATT S.
11/21/2018
Always great service
As usual the staff at Clark's took good care of me. Brought my truck in with an idea if what was wrong, they took a look and within 6 hours had me back on the road again. I've never had to bring any of my vehicles back after repairs and never had to wait long on them either. The may not be the lowest price in town but you get what you pay for. And I prefer quality over price.

AH
ANDREA H.
11/19/2018
Call
The only negative thing I have to say is I never received a call sayin my car was ready. But I assumed it was and was in luck it was done!