07/07/2018
Great Performance
Good service in a short time. Couldn't ask for any better place to take your vehicle to be worked on. Very professional and reasonable price.

MT
Mike T.
Volvo S60
07/06/2018
Good people
I’ve been doing business with Clark’s for 10 plus years. I have found them to be reliable, honest & fair. Bottom line they are good people!

PB
PETER B.
06/29/2018
Our Choice for auto repairs & service
We always get excellent & prompt service at Clarks. Everyone is professional, friendly, helpful and honest. Love the convenient location and they support the military. Clarks' services are reasonably priced. We have found that if they can't do what needs to be done, they will let you know and if they can, recommend someone else. They are our primary auto service center.

MILTON S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/29/2018
Brakes
If it wasn't for Clarks Auto. My truck would've broke down on me.They are the honest shop I know in this area. Thanks a Million.

MILTON S.
Toyota Yaris
06/27/2018
State Inspection.
They have good people and great service.

SHARONE C.
Toyota Avalon
06/19/2018
State Inspection
Quick and Efficient Service! Friendly and helpful staff. They also alerted me to a manufacturer's recall that I wasn't aware of. Thank you! I will be back.

TN
TJ N.
06/16/2018
Oil Change
I scheduled an oil changed and the service I got was phenomenal. They made sure I understood each service offered at this location and educated me on routine maintenance programs they offer.

KELVIN M.
INFINITI Q70
06/12/2018
Vehicle maintenance and customer service
Clark's Auto Care Center always does great work on my vehicles and I always have wonderful encounters with Ms Teresa. I would recommend them to anyone and the Towing service is on point as well.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Kia Sorento
05/26/2018
Awesome and friendly service!
Honest, trustworthy and affordable are not words one can often say about automotive shops, I can say all of this about this shop never had any problems over the years and now they have online appointments and calendar maintenance makes it even Better!!
There isn't enough words to say how Awesome the Complete staff is so I'll just say it again, Awesome!!

AP
ADAM P.
Toyota Tundra
05/18/2018
Professional, efficient, and friendly
Clark's is our go to auto service spot b/c they are professional, efficient, and friendly. We have used Clarks for all our cars for a couple years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

REED H.
05/09/2018
A happy wife makes for a happy life!!!!
New battery installed quickly and professionally. No waiting. Great job.

JOE A.
Volvo XC70
05/08/2018
Over $90 to change two light bulbs, but everyone was very friendly and they did the job as estimated.
The people were very friendly and performed the work promptly and as they estimated. I was surprised that it cost so much to replace the bulbs. but they had to remove the front fender. So after the price surprise, I am quite satisfied with the work and the people, as stated above, were very professional and cordial.

TERRY B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/08/2018
Terry B
I can always count on Clarks to get it right

GH
GERALD H.
05/04/2018
Really nice people and get the work done proffesionally
Great people to have to do the right thinks to fix your vechicle. Very knowledgeable .

SG
SONIA G.
05/01/2018
Teresa is always very helpful an always explains what exactly is my car parts problems
They are great with service always great service they do explain better what is the problem find the issue fix it an let u know.

MARY R.
04/28/2018
On time and efficient
Had an appointment and was seen promptly. Friendly and efficient.

SK
SAMUEL K.
Cadillac DTS
04/22/2018
CLOSE BY/GOOD HONEST WORK
BEEN GOING HERE A FEW YEARS NOW,GOOD WORK.

ALICE S.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/18/2018
Great efficient service
I enjoy coming to your business. Owners are super nice and you do not have to wait.
I enjoy a nice christain place where you dont have to be concerned about the surroundings. And Clarks is that place
Thanks
Alice

James C.
04/14/2018
This is now our new mechanics.

JAMES C.
Volvo S60
04/13/2018
Fair prices, solid work, friendly employees.
Will be returning.