Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

Latest Review about 2 years ago

LJ
L J.
08/13/2016
It was a cool place to live
I lived at Clearwater for over a year while my home was being renovated. It was a nice, clean and mostly quiet place to live. I wanted to live nearby my house and this apt was the most affordable place with washer/dryer in unit and garage parking. Management was the Best, they went beyond the call of duty to accomodate my stay after my lease ended due to the countless delays of my house being done. I had alot of things to be stressed about but living here made it bearable.Thank Ladies.

BJ
Bryce J.
04/24/2016
Best Apartment I've Had
I love this place. The management is super reasonable and understanding, it's priced to actually be affordable, and the tenants are all quiet and respectful. I've never been happier with an apartment complex. Jab X (review below) doesn't even live in the building...she illegally parked in the garage one day and got towed and got really upset about it, and I watched the whole thing happen. Ignore that review.

JX
Jab X.
04/06/2016
Horrible heartless management
The management at this building is absolutely terrible. They seem to take joy in watching others suffer during unfortunate situations and then purposely mock them. It is not even about properly managing a property anymore when the people chosen to be in management positions are terrible human beings.
Liz from Clearwater Apartments responded on 04/14/2016

It is unfortunate to see such a review especially when we try so hard to accommodate our residents and provide the best living experience. Our residents are important to us and that is why we have an open door policy. We encourage you to stop by the office at your convenience so that we can discuss your concerns and hopefully be able to resolve the issue at hand. If you would like for me to call you, I would be more than happy to do so. Thank you so much – Delaney, Community Manager.

TF
Thornburgh F.
07/29/2015
Asthmatic Friendly Space
I don't know if I can overstate this. Non-smoking, mold-free apartments are hard to find in this city and Clearwater is committed to keeping it's spaces very lung friendly. This is what I hoped for in a first apartment.

Manager is awesome!
The apartment manager here is great! She is always pleasant and helpful whenever I go into the office with questions!
Liz from Clearwater Apartments responded on 07/29/2015

Thank you so much for your review. We try every day to make our community a great place to live. We love our residents.

Toilet
Overflowed one night and needs to be plunged every few days. Install taller more efficient toilets.

this apartment is bad
do not come to this clearwater apt in seattle.
the reason is, they change the policy a lot. and there is a lot of robbery in apt too.

Location
Location, location & location

Chris B.
01/07/2015
Great units. Awesome management.
Had a great stay for the time I was there. Management in the office was 5-star phenomenal.

NT
Nam T.
01/06/2015
Great apartment
The room is clean. Everything is good. That is the best apartment to move in.

PH
Patrick H.
01/05/2015
Clean place and awesome management
Quite and nice place to live, management is friendly. Full size washer dryer need say more!!!!!