Business Solutions

Cleveland Auto Wholesale Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DJ
Dominique J.
05/20/2021
It’s fine
I dropped my car off at 11am on 5/18/21 and didn’t hear from them until the next day in the afternoon. I dropped my car off so they could tell me everything...

James C.
02/23/2021
James said when he brought his vehicle to the business, it wasn't running and when he went to pick it up, the staff had to jump it to start. He said he will...

EB
Errol B.
01/06/2021
Errol said when he brought his vehicle into the business he told the employees that his belt was making a noise and needed it fixed. Errol said when he...

BJ
Brigitte J.
10/15/2020
Brigitte said each time vehicle was fixed

Mario W.
09/23/2020
Mario said Rust was great.