Johnny G.
INFINITI Q45
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Johnny said this staff does outstanding work.

DUANE P.
07/07/2020
Air Cond. Service
Again, Cobb’s has my Altimas air cond. fixed in less than an hour!

PJ
PAM J.
Lexus ES 350
07/03/2020
Integrity and Expertise
I have the upmost confidence that my vehicles are as safe and functional as they can be. When any of my vehicles are serviced, the owner and staff complete the manufacturer’s entire checklist. Whenever I have to make repairs, I appreciate thorough explanations of my options and trust the quotes I am given I am so thankful for the courtesy, honesty, and expertise at Cobb’s Corner.

BO
BRENDA O.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/02/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and fast turnaround.

TC

GW
Grace W.
Kia Sorento
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Grace said they did a great job on her vehicle and they are very knowledgeable.

JANA K.
06/15/2020
Quality work
I’ve always disliked most dealings I’ve had with mechanic’s & repair shops especially dealer’s.
Mr. Peavey his place make me feel like I’m getting quality work at a fair price and I’m always given all options before any work is done.
I’m always been satisfied with my experiences with Cobb’s Corner.
I highly recommend them 😊

RL
Rick L.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said they are polite , honest and do a good job . They have the vehicle ready when they say, offer transportation, she likes the people and it is a good place.

TC
TERRY C.
06/11/2020
Fast and reliable
Fast and reliable

Steve W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did what he asked them to do and they did a good service.

Martha M.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Martha said they did a very good job, they're very courteous, they had seen other things that needed to be repaired and called her before they fixed anything, they fixed the issues, she was very pleased with the work, and all in one day.

Marquis H.
BMW 528i
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Marquis said that the place replaced his alternator and they did an excellent job.

Duane P.
Cadillac Escalade
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Duane said they are the best . He said he has always liked them and they do good work.

JAY M.
Manor, GA
04/24/2020
personal very helpful and pleasant.
Thank you again!!!. I came in without an appointment figuring I would have to wait. But Ccbbs took my truck in within 5 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. And a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!. Thanks again Cobbs for being there for me when I needed you. GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE!!

GW
Grace W.
Kia Sorento
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Grace said that the place was excellent, expressed concern for her and let her know what was going on. They were really good guys and even gave her a ride home.