LC
Lea C.
05/08/2018
False quote
I called to get a quote on the cost of figuring out why 3 of my electric door locks no longer worked. I was quoted $50-60 over the phone. My husband called a couple weeks later to make the appointment and received the same quote. When my husband arrived with the car, he was told the quote is based on time and each door and now it was going to cost $200. They were completely dishonest, gave us a false quote just to get us there. My husband got the keys back and left. Toyota dealership's quote was $150 if that tells you something.
Todd C. from Colchin Automotive

Good morning Lea I am Todd Colchin, owner of Colchin Automotive. I have read your review. I took time to interview my team about their interaction with your husband. We are all sorry that you and your husband went away with a "not so good" feeling about getting your Toyota repaired - of course it shouldn't be this way. I am certain, after hearing descriptions from both sides that the "comunication" connection was lost between us and you - a break-down in understanding between people occurred. I will call you today, Wednesday May 9, to discuss with you options that will lead us all to a solution to repair your Toyota.

Todd Colchin
Colchin Automotive, Inc.

BW
Barbara W.
Grand Lake, CO
Toyota Tundra
04/14/2018
Great place for auto service.
They are always very professional. Service is done in a timely manner and you know they are honest.

Sara S.
03/24/2018
The integrity they have
Justin has help me and I can’t explain how helpful he has been every time I talk to them and take him my car they treat it as if it was there’s

Judy S.
03/23/2018
Great group of people!!
There’s a Great Staff that keep you informed on the status of your vehicle! A big thanks to all of you for keeping me safe on the road!!

GF
Gloria F.
03/13/2018
Happy with the service
I had a good experience when I took my vehicle into Colchin's for service. It was leaking antifreeze. They diagnosed the problem as being a broken water pump. They ordered the part that same day and my vehicle was ready the next day. I appreciate how they handled everything and how personable they were to me.

Judy M.
Idaho Springs, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2018
Best service in town
As always, Colchin Automotive provided terrific service. All I needed was an oil change and my fog lights fixed. I live too far away to have them drive me home so I always wait for my car. They were finished in less than an hour. My only complaint was that I didn't get a chance to enjoy their newly remodeled waiting area longer. LOL Cholchin has the cleanest nicest waiting area and offices I've ever been in. Great people!!

Jeff B.
02/28/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Colchin has great service and preformed work on my Audi as promised at the price quoted which I appreciated. Jason was very knowledgeable!!!

MN
Michelle N.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the business has good prices and communication.

Claire M.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Clair said the business did a good job.

Jay D.
Ford Excursion
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Jay said he was totally satisfied and happy with the service.

Jeff T.
02/13/2018
The Only Place Chuck Norris Takes His Trucks
As talented as Chuck Norris is, he simply does not have time for car repairs. While he's out making movies, fighting crime and getting ripped on the Total Gym, he takes, probably carries his broken truck to Colchin so they can deal with it. The only bad thing he had to say about the guys at Colchin was that they don't accept roundhouse kicks as payment.

WW
Weston W.
Larkspur, CO
Kia Optima
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Weston said this business does great work. Their prices are fair and they get it done quickly.

MT
Mike T.
Strasburg, CO
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees did everything they said they would. Their work was on time and within the same estimate that was given at the beginning.

Dave S.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business is professional and he had no problems.

AP
Ardith P.
Buick Verano
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Ardith said she has been using the business for 30 years now, with no backlash nor problems.

Tim B.
Colorado
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business has always been there for him. The service is timely and the staff is very respectful.

Robert G.
02/03/2018
Amazing customer service!
Colchin Automotive is the only place to take your vehicles. We’ve been a customer for years now and not a single complaint! Amazing customer service, always explaining what should be done vs what might be able to wait. Extremely knowledgeable. Great communication, just a solid experience every single time!! Wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else!

Jamie W.
01/29/2018
Quick in and out service
I am happy with the job completed on my vehicle (transmission fluid replacement). I've been coming here for a couple of years now and am always leaving happy and informed about my vehicle maintenance. I would highly recommend Colchin to anyone new to the area or anyone looking for a trusty mechanic.

VF
Vincent F.
Colorado
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said the service was the best.

Mark M.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he had a pretty good experience, and he was rather pleased. The staff seemed to want to help.