Judy H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/25/2021
Professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
Extensive repairs were needed on our car...everything was explained up front along approximate cost. If something changed along the way, we were called. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend this company.

07/23/2021
New cat
Found rhrough web searh because of code on vechile and emissions. these guys are listed as emissions repair/diagnostic. Checked several shops, they were the only one I found with a consistent good reviews. After my repairs were done I'm going to use them as long they're in business.

07/21/2021
As always, remarkable. :)
All those at Colchin are incredible. Personable and Professional in everything they do!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you so much! We are always more than happy to have you in the shop! Let us know whenever we can help!

Diego L.
Jeep Cherokee
07/17/2021
Nice honest work done.
You guys were a referee by a friend. Your mechanics are very nice and honest. They get the job done with no hassles.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/21/2021

Thanks Diego, we are happy to have met your expectations. Let us know whenever we can help!

TH
Ted H.
07/16/2021
Service, expertise.
Service, expertise.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you Ted, Let us know whenever we can help!

Ram 1500
07/15/2021
Wonderful and Knowledgeable Staff
Josh, Colin, Jason and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing to work with. You couldn’t find a more knowledgeable team even if it was your only goal in life.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/16/2021

We always love having your family in the shop! Let us know whenever you have questions or need something taken care of!

Betty B.
07/15/2021
Friendly, thorough service
Colin was very helpful in setting up my service appointment and after the service he made certain to explain what they did and possible future needs. The car runs like a champ and I highly recommend Colchin.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you so much Betty! It was a pleasure to work with you, give me a call whenever you have questions about the van. Even if you're in Pagosa I'm more than happy to help however I can!

Janis S.
07/14/2021
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I highly recommend this place. They take excellent care of my car and explain everything so I understand what’s needed and why.

The amount of knowledge each person has there surely shows in their reputation for being the go to place!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much for waiting patiently with us yesterday Jan! Glad you were able to get to your second appointment and please call us whenever you have a question. Thanks Again!

Subaru Crosstrek
Everything!
Everyone who works here is so kind and understanding! They are honest and always treat my vehicle and myself with respect!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you so much!! We are here whenever you have questions, just give us a call!

MK
Mark K.
07/14/2021
Always get great service.
I always get great service at Colchin.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/14/2021

Thanks Mark! It's alwasy good to chat with you in the shop, let us know whenever you have any questions!

CD
Carina D.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/13/2021
I have had a great experience with you guys every time I come in. They are knowledgeable and super helpful when making sure my car is in great shape.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/14/2021

Thank You Carina!! Let us know whenever you have questions on your Honda and we will be sure to help!!

07/13/2021
Friendliness and quality work
I needed brake pads and rotors, Colchin did a great job keeping me posted on the progress. Parts delivery took longer than expected but Colchin stayed longer to complete my car so I could pick it up the same day! Thank you! The friendly people at Colchin make it enjoyable to bring my car in!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you so much for your patience with us as well! We are here to hel whenever you have questions or concerns!

Dana W.
Lexus RX 400h
07/12/2021
They're friendly and knowledgeable.
It's nice to work with people who are knowledgeable and friendly. I know I'll get honest answers and great service from Colchin.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/13/2021

Thanks Dana! Be sure to give us a call whenever you have any questions!

AH
Alexah H.
07/11/2021
Take your car here!
Took my car in for the 150k service and they were amazing, as usual! Fast service and friendly staff. One thing in particular stood out to me, I was so excited when I got in and went to use the wipers and saw that they fixed one of the sprayers. For a while now, the sprayer has pointed up and the wiper fluid goes over my car. I keep forgetting to fix it as I only remember it’s like that when I go to use it. I was not expecting them to have noticed it. Colchin goes above and beyond with amazing service every time! I keep recommending them to everyone I know!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Alexah!! We are so happy you are pleased. Let us know whenever you might need something!!

MF
Monty F.
Chevrolet Spark
07/10/2021
Oil change .
Everyone there treats us like we are family and fast service
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 07/12/2021

Thanks Monty! Its always a pleasure to have you in the shop!