BW

AG
Alfred G.
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2019
Attention to detail and courtesy.
No waiting. Dropped car off at a prearranged time. Oil change completed ahead of schedule and I was on my way. Super waiting area. Comfortable chairs and small table where my wife and I could eat our sack lunch. Coffee and cold drinks, plus popcorn provided. Great all around experience.

Judy M.
Idaho Springs, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2019
Terrific as always
Colchin is always terrific. I live a way away so I always wait for my car to be complete. They always start working on it right away and complete the work as quickly as possible. The waiting area and bathroom are always clean and comfortable. There is also coffee and water available. Everyone is friendly and glad to see you. And best of all their work is top notch. And they don't do unnecessary work. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Acura MDX
04/17/2019
Good communication
This was my first visit for routine and preventive service. They were good with communicating progress throughout the day. They were informative but not alarming about other items that need future attention.

Super Outstanding!
Incredibly thorough, efficient, and educational service. Awesome diagnostics with detailed report. Thank you to Todd and Colin!

JQ
John Q.
Transmission flush
Quick service by the team at Colchin Automotive. I had a front end alignment also during this service event. Quality work once again!

Honda Accord Coupe
Oil Change
Referred to come here by a coworker. Was able to drop off and pick up when I wanted. Friendly workers and good service.

LP
Larry P.
04/14/2019
They don't try to blow smoke!
Friendly and very knowledgeable about what is wrong and how to remedy the situation.

AG
Alex G.
03/27/2019
Always great service
After taking my car to Colchin I doubt I'll go anywhere else. The team is very knowledgeable and very communicative. If I ever have any questions they will walk me through why something may be happening. Additionally for simple fixes they let you know how you can do them on your own to save money. They have earned a customer for life.

WH
Wendy H.
Golden, CO
03/23/2019
Great Car Care!
Not only does Colchin Automotive take care of the service at hand, they also take the time to tell you about upcoming scheduled maintainance for your vehicle and how much it might cost so that you can be prepared ahead of time. In my case, I have a big 60,000 mile maintenance coming up on my Subaru. I appreciated the reminder.

HG
Heather G.
GMC Jimmy
03/16/2019
Trustworthy, reliable, and fair pricing
These guys are fantastic!! They are trustworthy and take the time to explain the problem and the work that needs to be done. They are super reliable. They finish the work when they say they will, and keep in communication if any new problems appear. They remember your car and the work they've done, making it easy to get a diagnosis. Finally they're pricing on parts & labor seem to be pretty fair, and they are up front with rough estimates and keeping you in the loop on additional costs. Doesn't seem like any problem (including older cars) is too large or small for them. True professionals. Highly recommend these guys!!

Ted S.
Golden, CO
03/16/2019
The folks at Colchin have taken great care of me for a long time - 10 years? 15 years? Maybe 20? Knowledgeable people who do the work right and are accountable for their work.

MK
Madeline K.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/09/2019
So accommodating and friendly
I needed an oil change so I filled out the appointment request form online. Got a call first thing the next morning, they let me bring my car in and leave it there for when they had time to change my oil. They kept me up to date on when the car would be ready and everyone was so nice! I will definitely be bringing my car back here when it needs service again!

JQ
John Q.
03/08/2019
Transmission flush
Used the Colchin Automotive service of a complete transmission fluid flush out on my Ram 2010 Crew Cab 6.7 Liter diesel. The service was quick and efficient to do. Wanted to do it to keep my truck up to tip-top shape for an upcoming trip to California towing my car trailer to a car show. Fresh, complete fluid replacement should keep my transmission running like a top. My truck has 215K of mileage on it but you would not know it because of the great service I get from Colchin Automotive.

AN
Alicia N.
Westminster, CO
02/23/2019
Always super helpful and friendly!

WH
Wayne H.
Nissan Maxima
02/23/2019
Another satisfied customer
I took my 2005 Nissan in for a general checkup and also to get a couple of specific things checked out - the struts on the trunk lid seemed weak and the transmission didn't feel like it was working very smoothly or responsively. As usual, they were able to determine the cause and resolve the problems - replaced the struts and the transmission fluid. They also found one tire that had lost the tire to rim seal and repaired that - my bad, I hadn't checked the tire pressure lately. I've been taking my cars to them for many years and am always confident that they'll do a great job.

LF
Lacey F.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
02/15/2019
Trustworthy and great mechanics
These guys are so great! Josh and Jason are very helpful and take the time to explain the necessary repairs and honest with what services really need to be done. Appreciate their service and honesty greatly!

LH
Lance H.
02/02/2019
Trust
I trust everything about these guys. I know my car will be fixed and fixed correctly every time . I have been coming here for years, multiple vehicles, multiple friends I have recommended to come here.
Simply one less worry off my plate. Colchin Automotive is and will be my only vehicle mechanics .

RE
Robin E.
Ford Edge
01/29/2019
Honest trustworthy service
I trust Colchins to do what I need done and to make reasonable suggestions for repairs. I never feel like my car is being held hostage. They provide honest competent service for a reasonable price. They communicate well through out the repair process, and are concerned about minimizing the pain and anguish associated with losing the use of your vehicle for however long it takes to make the repairs.

Jarod R.
Ram 1500
01/22/2019
Incredible communication, Outstanding Service, Unmatched trustworthiness
Colchin automotive is incredible! They have earned my trust by proving they care deeply about my vehicles and also because they keep in constant communication while a vehicle is in their hands. The entire staff is friendly and honest...never pushing work that doesn't need to be done. Yet, they do recommend services that can be budgeted for down the road. After years of bouncing around shops and thinking I could find a better deal...I am happy to say that Colchin Automative has simply proven themselves and earned my business going forward.