Latest Review 35 minutes ago

Jeff H.
Ram 1500
01/15/2021
Amazing
Amazing experience and diagnosed a problem for 1/3 the price of the other service center I went to. Will take my truck here for ALL future needs

Dave B.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/14/2021
Friendly
Expect to be treated well and we charge the fair price and they have a correct assessment of what they should be done
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks as always Dave! We are always happy to help!

MN
Mike N.
Chevrolet Trax
01/14/2021
Good service, sticks to there estimate.
Good service, done when promised, good communication.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks Mike! Always a pleasure to work with you!

TN
Todd N.
Cadillac SRX
01/10/2021
They are the best !
I have brought my cars into Colchin for years and wouldn't trust anyone else to service my vehicles. They are very friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

Todd N.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks for the kind words Todd! It's always a pleasure to work with you and your family! We are always happy to help! Cheers!

Carolyn K.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2021
Best automotive shop in Colorado!
I can’t recommend Colchins highly enough! The whole team is exceptional and dedicated to excellent customer service, honesty and timeliness in a friendly , courteous manner. Josh and Jason helped me with a recent issue with my car and were wonderful.... they “squeezed” me in it was resolved very quickly at reasonable price’. I thoroughly trust the integrity of this company and can’t think of a shop I’d rather do business with and highly recommend them!
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you so much for your trust Carolyn it was a pleasure to work with you!  Also thank you for the breakfast treats!

Denver, CO
Ram 1500
12/31/2020
Fantastic service and care
Again and again these people do you right. They have clear communication the entire way through...even so kind to bring a cup of coffee to you while you wait outside (covid times). Colin is a true professional!
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much! Feel free to stop by for coffee any time! I'm always happy to help!

Dave B.
Dodge Journey
12/22/2020
honest, knowledable, friendly, sincerity
I need advice on my 2016 Dodge Journey and I need it quick, I was leaving on a trip to the wintery mountains in the morning. I had never been to Colchin Automotive before. A very nice employee at O'Reillys automotive recommended them saying, this is where I take my car. It was a great recommendation, so I came. I was met by the owner a man in love with his chosen field of business. He realized my need for an accurate assessment and went above and beyond to check the reliability of the Journey for this trip. He found everything to be OK for the trip. Wow, what service. To find people you can trust in service-related business is a must. I will be a long-term customer, knowing they listen, provide honest reliable service with a clear understanding that the person working on your family car is all about your safety and satisfaction. I highly recommend Colchin Automotive.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Thanks Dave!
It was a pleasure to meet and work with you! Let us know whenever you have any questions about your Dodge, we are more than happy to help!
Colin

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
12/10/2020
100k service
My 100k service was done well and on time. I have used Colchin for years and have been very pleased with the quality of service.
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you so much Rick!  Yes it has been a lot of years working together, looking forward to many more!!

Dara B.
11/21/2020
personal stable
Colchin works personally with the customer, the same person follows the service communications with the customer.
Colchin has a stable work force.
It's refreshing to know I'm getting the real deal.
The work is expert and conscientious.
I'm grateful for a good place to turn to.
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Dara!  It is always a pleasure to work with you.

RJ
Richard J.
11/18/2020
Trusted Advice / Reliable Service
I've been a customer for 20 years
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for 20 years Richard!  I still remember working on your blue Ford from back in the day.

TW
Ted W.
Nissan Murano
11/17/2020
Excellent staff and service.
We’ve been coming here for over 10 years. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Todd C. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Joanne!  Looking forward to 10 more years of service for the Wing family!

Martin D.
Littleton, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2020
Dependable, Honest & Consistent
I am a long time Colchin customer, more than 20 years. Even though I have moved from the Arvada area to Littleton, I still take my vehicles to Colchin. This last time, I called talked wiht Josh, told him what I was looking to get done on my truck. Josh called me with an estimate of what the work would cost prior to bring the truck in. One item was was trouble shooting the backup camera. He couldn't give me a price until the had the truck. Late the afternoon of taking the truck in, Josh called saying all the test showed I need a new camera. His second comment was Ford was very proud of the camera replacements, to the tune of over $600.00. I told Josh it didn't make since to put that much into the backup camera. Josh volunteered calling another contact to see if they had any after market solutions. When he called back, he said they did not. He even looked into changing the radio out to get one with a camera in it. This was a little more than than just the camera from Ford. I decided to pass on either option.

Colchin went ahead with the other work I had brought the truck in for. Josh called late that afternoon saying the mechanic would work over get the truck completed that evening and I could pickup the next morning. I called the next morning was told come and get it, it was ready. Went to pick it up . the bill was just what Josh had indicated ahead of time it would be. Josh had also done some more research on the backup camera on the internet and gave me a web site where I could order direct aftermarket replacements.

Even with the COVID-19 issues, Josh & Todd both came out to spend a few minutes talking with me when I picked up the vehicle. These guys are not just business people, they take relationships with their customers personally. They make you feel appreciated and they are thankful for your business.

I will continue to drive the 45 minutes to there shop as long as I am local to the metro area. It is worth the trust I have in them and the relationship. Even though you don't see them for a year at a time sometimes, they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and appreciated as a customer, not to mention the bill is what they say. In the past if they have had other issues come up they always call and tell me ahead of doing the work and the cost. One other comment, they have worked on my vehicles, finding issue that were actually under warranty or recall from the mfg. Rather than do the work, they have brought it to my attention I would be much better off taking the vehicle into the dealer to fix under warranty or recall. saving me a few thousand dollars in a couple of cases.

Thanks to Todd, Josh, Jason & the whole Colchin staff. Many successful days to you all in the future. The world needs more businesses and people like you!

Marty Davis
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Marty for driving the distance to allow us to work on your vehicles!  We will see you on the next round.

Michael M.
10/21/2020
Very Professional and Quick
I enjoyed dealing with Colin there at Colchin he keeps me updated and makes the process run smoothly. Very honest people, he gives me various options and there is never a surprise. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/18/2020

Thanks so much Michael! It always helps to work with fine people such as yourself, Let me know how else I can help!
-Colin

Ben S.
Littleton, CO
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/21/2020
Very friendly!
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They took their time to go over the work performed and what to look for going forward. Thank you!

Thank you Ben!

Golden, CO
10/13/2020
I feel comfortable waiting.
I think the work is well done and people know what they are doing. I trust their knowledge.
Josh I. from Colchin Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Carley!  We appreciate your trust.