Cindy W.
09/11/2020
Quick, reliable, right price!
Colchin Automotive never disappoints! Friendly, efficient and fairly priced!

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
09/09/2020
Oil change and tire rotation.
This time was just my oil change , but I use Colchin for all of our auto maintenance.

David W.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
09/09/2020
As always, Josh, Jason, and Colin all provide excellent service and communicate well!

Jim H.
Wheat Ridge, CO
08/29/2020
Good people
I usually do my own “mechanicing” but when I don’t have time or just don’t want to, I go to these guys. I feel confident they’ll do the job with the same care I would. I always make sure I do things right, not cutting corners or quality. These guys have the same mindset. I fully trust them. It’s like taking your car to your brother in law (the one you like )

TJ
Taylor J.
GMC Savana Passenger
08/24/2020
Inspections
These guys have inspected a couple of vehicles for me so far, and i will probably bring in a third here soon. They do a thorough inspection, give me their honest opinion on the car, and the price if they know about it. With the first vehicle I brought in, everything they said to watch out for eventually came up. Jason has great customer service, and always tries to be honest and helpful.

BK
Brad K.
Brighton, CO
Lexus IS 250
08/21/2020
Reliable help & fair prices
The guys at Colchin have done right by me over the last year - and my coworker for several.

Prices are competitive for pretty much every service. Some of their more comprehensive services (looking at the transmission flush) are slightly more expensive because of the way they do it, which is more thorough than the other shops in town and will still save you money in the long run.

LK
Lina K.
Subaru Crosstrek
08/13/2020
So great!
This is now the third car I have taken here, and every time I am impressed with the service.

New York, NY
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2020
Trustworthy, Knowledgable, Kind, and a Great Value
I had a fantastic experience at Colchin. So thankful for Josh and Colin, they were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and I feel like I got great value for my money there. I was passing through Denver on a cross country roadtrip and they were able to fit me in last-minute to help address a AC issue I had. Service was fast, and they gave me helpful insight into the problem so I could make educated decisions about how to proceed with the repairs. Next time I'm passing through Denver with car trouble, I'll definitely call them first!

Ram 2500
07/24/2020
Trust worthy, honest and professional.
We trust Colchin’s 100% with our vehicles. They are honest, courteous and professional. We highly recommend this place.

BL
Bob L.
Westminster, CO
Chevrolet Corvette
07/23/2020
harmonic balancer replacement
I really appreciate the way I was treated, Josh, Colin and Jason made sure that I got quality parts for my corvette, My car was kept inside over night and the work was completed in the time promised. Brian, the tech, who preformed the work did a great job couldn't be happier, When I picked up my corvette he explained the work preformed to replace the harmonic balancer. Great guy, couldn't be happier thanks to all at Colchin automotive.
Bob Libra

GB
Gary B.
Denver, CO
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
07/17/2020
Clean reception areas; friendly, patient, and quick to respond to customer needs, and work request estimates.
Work is always done in a timely manner. People are super. Can't complain on work preformed by shop mechanics.

Jeep Compass
07/13/2020
Honest, friendly, and knowledgeable service
We have taken several of our vehicles here and the service is always top notch. So glad we found you.

HM
HH M.
Denver, CO
Nissan Rogue
07/03/2020
Best All Around Service
Colchin has been our automotive service for better than 25 years. They are efficient, honest and thorough. I never have to question their work. I know it’s going to be done correctly, completely and at a fair price. I would recommend Colchin to any and all car owners.

Scott H.
07/01/2020
Great team, thorough and efficient.
Great team, thorough and efficient.

SR
Stephanie R.
Wheat Ridge, CO
07/01/2020
They are so honest and helpful
These guys are ROCK STARS!!! My car died on a Sunday. It was diagnosed somewhere other than Colchin. I was looking at a $1600+ alternator. I took it to Colchin they retested my 2005 Ford Escape and it turns out I just needed a battery. Instead of waiting for a week, my car was back on the road in 24 hours. Plus they gave me valuable follow up maintenance information.
The men that "work there are so polite, and I have asked in the past, "what would you tell your mother or sister"?
I feel I get honest answers from them.
Thank you Colchin YOU ROCK!!!