EN
Ed N.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2019
2010 F-150 repair
Your mechanics do good, competent work, and your staff is very knowledgeable and dependable, and have been very helpful dealing with my extended vehicle warranty and getting me to and from the nearby light rail station. I trust your diagnoses every time I've taken my truck in for service, and appreciate your suggestions as to how to keep it operating well.

08/30/2019
Friendly staff, and excellent service.
The excellent service and friendly staff keep us coming back.

Aurora, CO
08/26/2019
Very trustworthy and friendly
The company is very trustworthy and friendly!

Monico C.
08/15/2019
My mechanic
Knowing you have a mechanic you can trust and that will be honest with you is comforting. We trust Colchin Automotive. Staff is really nice. I would highly recommend.

Golden, CO
07/30/2019
Respectful
It was a comfortable place to wait -- 2 hours!

Judy M.
Idaho Springs, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2019
Super honest customer service
As always Colchin gives great service. I won't go anywhere else.

JQ
John Q.
07/19/2019
Colchin Auotmotive to the rescue yet agiin!
The team at Colchin Automotive and especially Todd once again spent a lot of time on my truck to nail down what caused the latest trouble code to appear. After troubleshooting the issues in ended up to be a clog Diesel Emission Filter. Todd was able to secure the needed part (very large part!) from the local Dodge Dealer and get it installed in my truck and now it does what it was supposed to do with fogging Arvada in diesel soot.
Thanks, Todd!

John Q

CR
Charles R.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/13/2019
Best independent in northwest metro
We have been taking our cars to these guys for years and with myself having worked for 20+ years in the auto industry I say they are the best.

Honest, reasonable, fair and top quality.

Go with confidence. They also have treated both my wife and daughter with honesty and respect and would without reservations send either of them alone and not worry at all about being sold extra work or being treated poorly.

LC
Luanne C.
Golden, CO
Ford Expedition EL
07/12/2019
Great Service, Skilled Mechanics
I trust Colchin to work on my car. I bought it new and I want it to last forever :) I have had it since 2013. They are trustworthy, and pay attention to what's going on. A a recent example: In March, I went in for an oil change and mentioned a noise my car was making. They figured it out and fixed it, saving me from real trouble. This month, I went in for my oil change, and it was FREE! They keep good records of all your services and know exactly what's been done on your car. They honestly let you know what you need to keep an eye on, what you need to probably fix, and what is downright dangerous. (Right now you can qualify for a free oil change). Thanks Colchin!

JE
Joel E.
07/09/2019
Took care so I could get back on the road in my only work truck.

PO
Penny O.
Westminster, CO
Honda Fit
07/06/2019
Colchin and all the personnel are honest, reliable and dependable
Colchin Automotive has looked after my car(s) since about 1986. I've NEVER had any reason to complain, just to rave about the way they run their business, look after my car and treat me. It is very easy to recommend Colchin to others, which I've happily done!

David W.
Nissan Murano
07/01/2019
Colchin automotive is fantastic!
Josh and Colchin have always provided professional and courteous service for all my needs. Josh went above and beyond on several occasions leading me to never go anywhere else for my vehicle needs!

RA
Richie A.
GMC Yukon
06/25/2019
Great service and customer service
I started going to Colchin Automotive based on reviews and proximity to my home. After my first visit - they had me! Great customer service, clean and inviting office/lobby, and they never pressured me into unnecessary services. They also send email reminders of recommended services, and make it super easy to schedule appointments.

I am very pleased with Colchin Automotive and they are my go-to place for car care.

WH
Wayne H.
Honda Accord
06/14/2019
honesty & quality workmanship
After many years of having my vehicles serviced at Colchin Automotive, I am sad to say it is coming to an end. We are moving out of state and I've been unable to convince Todd to open a branch at our new destination - bummer!!!! I have truly enjoyed knowing Todd and his employees both as trustworthy service providers and as friends. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending them to anyone. Thanks, guys, for everything.

NF
Nancy F.
Scion tC
06/12/2019
Good experience
My first visit was very acceptable. Friendly people answering the phone, not hard to set an appointment. In person they were just as nice, answered my questions and took the time to explain it all. Quite affordable and overall a good experience. Thanks!

John C.
Audi Q7
06/07/2019
Honest and polite
Colchin saved me a lot of money fixing an oil leak that was not nearly as serious as I had been told elsewhere. I’ll be bringing my car in for the next scheduled maintenance.

VN
Veronica N.
Broomfield, CO
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2019
Colchin Automotive are the best!
The people at Colchin are honest and reliable!! I feel so lucky to have these awesome car folk right down the street and recommend them to all!

MK
Madeline K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/05/2019
The best service!
This was my second trip to Colchin. They are so accommodating and helpful and even came in under budget on my repairs!

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
06/04/2019
Brake work
I had warped front rotors on my Tacoma and Colchin did a quick, efficient and reasonably priced job. Half a day and done. Thanks to Jason for his coordination of the work.

BP
Brad P.
05/30/2019
F350 truck repair.
Awsome people, very helpful. Great work in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.