MK
Mark K.
12/05/2019
Awesome staff providing excellent service.
I worked with Colin and Clay on an issue I was having with my 2016 F150. It was a bit complicated and they both took the time to thoroughly listen to me and inspect the truck. After doing some research they diagnosed the issues and spent time explaining them and the proposed repairs.
Also, because the issue was complicated I had to spend some time in the waiting area on 2 occasions. While they were working on my truck, I was able to observe them handling other customers in the same way. I highly recommend them.
Honest, straightforward and helpful team. They have definitely earned my repeat business!

Jonah H.
12/04/2019
Big help for my old car
They helped by identifying a big problem during my oil change that prevented a larger problem in the very near future. Thank you so much.

Scott S.
Central City, CO
11/26/2019
Awesome company
The shop is awesome, guys are really nice and they keep you up to date on what' going on.

Scott W.
11/25/2019
Perfect!
Diagnostic was performed and results were presented in complete detail from the tech.

GG
Gary G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/22/2019
Colchin ALWAYS provides excellent service.
Colchin has taken care of our cars for many years. The mechanics are all very competent and the communication is always excellent. We would never take our vehicles to any other place. Thank you for always providing the best service!

HH
Heidi H.
Nissan Murano
11/22/2019
Colchin Provides Exceptional Service!!
I have been going to Colchin for several years now and I am never disappointed, in fact I am always incredibly appreciative of them! They are a family owned business, who are completely honest and trustworthy with the repairs your vehicle needs and when you can't afford to get several services done at one time, they prioritize for you, also letting you know of any safety concerns. Also, their prices are unbeatable, compared to any dealership or other mechanic. They have always treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect and I really cannot thank them enough for all they've done for me and how well they've treated me over the years. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any type of auto repair! Just check them out-You will not be disappointed! Thank you Colchin! You are truly amazing!!

Monico C.
Honda Civic Si
11/21/2019
Reliable
Great communicators and honest.

Rick M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/11/2019
Wonderful caring crew at this automotive shop
I went in for some scheduled maintenance. When they looked at my car they determined it was not needed yet, and pushed it out on the maintenance schedule. I always appreciate that they go the extra mile to do the right thing by me and my car rather than just doing the easy thing and charging me for it when I never would have even questioned if they did the service anyways.
They also always communicate with you what is going on with your vehicle while it's in the shop, and make sure you understand the repairs they are doing.

Scott M.
Toyota Yaris
11/06/2019
Best Shop Around
Josh and all the men and women in the shop and office have always been professional, friendly and trustworthy in my experience, and that's why Colchin has been my choice for automotive services on three different vehicles over the years, even after I moved further away. I know I can tell them what I want out of the car, and I'll get an honest, expert assessment of my options. Then, I know I'll get communication on the status, with notice of any potential additional costs, until it's done. They do not lie to customers, and that's a big part of their success. Not the cheapest option around, but when it comes to cars, the cheapest option can get really expensive.

One complaint - the coffee options in the waiting area do not include real cream or even those little half-n-half things. The Keurig is alright, but it may be time for some sort of impressive chrome Italian latte machine made out of motor parts or something. Also there should be a variety of croissants available.

SK
Sandy K.
11/05/2019
Integrity
Colchin is a team full of integrity. That is where they do something nice and necessary to your vehicle at no charge and they don’t bring it up and gloat about it. Great place and I’ll never go anywhere else!

Mike M.
10/28/2019
Great guys great service!
As usual, great service ! Fair and complete!

Chomper M.
10/22/2019
Customer service
Amazing customer service and always professional best shop in Colorado

10/17/2019
Needed Maintenance
They are professional and very detailed in their recommendations for proper maintenance of my vehicle, the estimated cost and timing for the recommended services. They give a detailed report on the specific services performed and their recommendations for future service. They are friendly and open about their ability to accommodate my schedule and needs along with their current commitment to other customers. They were recommended to me by a family member and I have been very pleased with their services.

PW
Pat W.
Ford Edge
10/02/2019
Recent Oil Change
Everybody was professional, prompt and friendly

Cal C.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/24/2019
Honest and professional
This is my second visit to Colchin Automotive. I own a 2014 Ford F350 diesel. My first visit was just a normal service (oil change, filters, fluid check,etc). I found the facility to be VERY clean and professionally run. I was close to being due for another service, and my engine light, along with several other warning lights appeared. The diagnosis was to initially have to replace the DPF filter, which is very expensive. (I had no options, i.e., with computers and sensors and warning lights, essentially I'm at the mercy of the technicians.) Once the work began at the shop, they were able to repair my existing system, SAVING me a considerable amount of money based on the repair estimate. Josh and the entire staff 'restored my faith in humanity'. These guys are HONEST and trustworthy. They earned my loyalty, and this review.

EN
Ed N.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2019
2010 F-150 repair
Your mechanics do good, competent work, and your staff is very knowledgeable and dependable, and have been very helpful dealing with my extended vehicle warranty and getting me to and from the nearby light rail station. I trust your diagnoses every time I've taken my truck in for service, and appreciate your suggestions as to how to keep it operating well.

08/30/2019
Friendly staff, and excellent service.
The excellent service and friendly staff keep us coming back.

Aurora, CO
08/26/2019
Very trustworthy and friendly
The company is very trustworthy and friendly!

Monico C.
08/15/2019
My mechanic
Knowing you have a mechanic you can trust and that will be honest with you is comforting. We trust Colchin Automotive. Staff is really nice. I would highly recommend.

07/30/2019
Respectful
It was a comfortable place to wait -- 2 hours!