Jarod R.
Ram 1500
03/25/2020
Shoutout during a shutdown!
The way Colchin communicates via phone calls and updated briefings makes it seem like you are right there with the mechanic. Even during this time of having to close the lobby, it still feels like you get the lobby experience. It’s secure to drop the key and get an immediate call that your vehicle is in their care. Keep up the great work!

VN
Veronica N.
Broomfield, CO
Nissan Rogue
03/11/2020
They're honest and reliable at Colchin, wouldn't go to any other place!
The people at Colchin are honest and reliable. I've been taking my car there for three years now and am always impressed with their service. I love having a reliable car service so close to home.

MT
Michael T.
02/26/2020
Next day service, well done!
Great customer service. Truck is running great thank you.

Cindy W.
Lexus ES 330
01/31/2020
Excellent Communication
Colchin Automotive does a great job of communicating with us. From the time they receive the vehicle to the time it goes out the door they communicate.

VB
Vic B.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2020
Colchin's - Always polite, thorough and accommodating.
I've been using Colchin's services for over 5 years and on 3 different vehicle. They handle all my automotive service needs.

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/22/2020
Water pump replacement ement
Colchin is a high quality auto shop. I have used them for 25 years. They did a great, on time job and they stand behind their work.

Mary Ann C.
01/10/2020
Live their fast courteous service. Trust them with what they tell me about what my car needs.

Christina W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/09/2020
Amazing
I called around to 6 places and Colchin Automotive was one of 2 that answered...they were able to get me in this week to look at mu car as i had thought my fuel pump went out. They inspected it and it was actually no issue but a stubborn car!!! They were so friendly and so nice!!! Most repair places are pushy and rude but not these guys!!!!! I have never been treated so well by any repair shop like i have here. I will go back for all my issues.

EM
Ernie M.
01/08/2020
Great shop!
The guys did a great job

TC
Ted C.
Dodge Journey
01/02/2020
The people were prompt and concerned with my needs.
I probably made a mistake not going to the dealership for potential warranty work, but I needed my car asap and the dealer was booked for a month. Everyone at Colchin was friendly and concerned with my situation. The best compliment I can give, is that I would return to Colchin with my cars and recommend the services and the people to anyone that was in need.

HC
Holly C.
12/31/2019
Colchin Automotive
Always great service and they got our car in for service even though they were really busy .

JZ
Joanie Z.
12/15/2019
5 stars PLUS!
This company has helped me many times and are always friendly, professional and
fair. They are great at checking out your
vehicle with all the needed modern analysis
computerized gizmos and giving an unbiased
opinion. Highly recommended and Thankyous to Jason, Josh,Collin, Brian and
Todd!

MK
Mark K.
12/05/2019
Awesome staff providing excellent service.
I worked with Colin and Clay on an issue I was having with my 2016 F150. It was a bit complicated and they both took the time to thoroughly listen to me and inspect the truck. After doing some research they diagnosed the issues and spent time explaining them and the proposed repairs.
Also, because the issue was complicated I had to spend some time in the waiting area on 2 occasions. While they were working on my truck, I was able to observe them handling other customers in the same way. I highly recommend them.
Honest, straightforward and helpful team. They have definitely earned my repeat business!

Jonah H.
12/04/2019
Big help for my old car
They helped by identifying a big problem during my oil change that prevented a larger problem in the very near future. Thank you so much.

Scott S.
Central City, CO
11/26/2019
Awesome company
The shop is awesome, guys are really nice and they keep you up to date on what' going on.