EG
Erik G.
Golden, CO
01/15/2019
Best Service in Town
We simply Love Colchin and everyone there. Always amazing service!

Jacob H.
01/14/2019
Great place to take your car
I really enjoy how knowledgeable and friendly all the staff is that work here. They are a little out of the way from where I live, but I still love going to them because of the quality of their service. I would send anyone in the Denver metro area to them.

PR
Patty R.
01/09/2019
Great
Service was great. Customer service was excellent.

Jackie S.
01/07/2019
They are honest and efficient.
Colchin is a great auto company to work with. You can trust what they tell you and their work is flawless.

VN
Veronica N.
Nissan Rogue
12/28/2018
Honest, efficient & affordable service!!
I appreciate your technicians honesty and commitment to my vehicle. It's why I keep coming back and recommend your place to my friends:)

SG
Steve G.
12/22/2018
Trustworthy
As I age I can’t hear as well to diagnose my on vehicle issues. I can trust Colchin’s to determine what is needed or sometimes not the issues and guide me to a solution. Trust

KL
Kristen L.
12/21/2018
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable
All of my experiences at Colchin have been excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful. I feel confident that when I bring my car here that they will be honest about exactly what my car needs. I know I can trust their suggestions, they never push for any unnecessary work to be done.

SG
Steve G.
Volvo XC90
12/21/2018
Customer Service
Colchin’s crew is always looking out for you and what is the best solution. Working with what the customer needs!

Scott H.
12/05/2018
Great People, Great Service
Everyone at Colchin cares about doing the right thing. Always recommending to friends, family, acquaintances and colleagues! Thanks to Josh and team Cochin!

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/02/2018
Trailblazer service
The Monday before Thanksgiving, our 2008 Trailblazer showed a fault in the Crank positioning sensor. With very little space in their schedule, Colchin fit us into the schedule and repaired the problem and by Wednesday wee had our TB back. Very good service.

MF
Monty F.
Chevrolet Spark
12/02/2018
Maintance on our vechicles
Josh Ingram takes excellent care of all of our cars,from pickup and delivery to recommened service.

JQ
John Q.
11/27/2018
Experience at Colchin Automotive
Very nice working with the team at Colchin Automotive. they helped explain what the trouble was with my Dodge Ram and what we needed to do to remedy it. I will be back again should my Ram need any further service!! Highly recommend them!

Jarod R.
11/19/2018
Trustworthy
This shop does it right! They make communication an important part of their service and it is nice to know what is happening to your vehicle. They also provide a very detailed report on the health status of your vehicle. These people are incredible!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/14/2018
Josh is the Best
Josh is the best. Love having my car worked on at Colchin.

Scott W.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2018
Very friendly and knowledgable staff
Received sound advise in how to proceed with a diagnosed issue.

RN
Rick N.
Erie, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/01/2018
Oil change and repair service
They have a professional and knowledgable staff.i have used Colchin for years as they are very trustworthy and skilled.

WH
Wendy H.
Golden, CO
10/12/2018
Fast and Wonderful Service
My oil light was going on randomly and I was concerned about it. I was able to bring my car in and wait for it, and also get my tires rotated and an alignment done. I felt so much better addressing the issue right when it happened rather than continuing to drive until something bad occurred. Everyone there is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The waiting room is so nice and clean - not a problem to wait there!

TK
Tony K.
10/08/2018
Great Communication and Customer Service
I recently had my truck in for a heater core replacement. Jason explained everything to me and made sure my truck was finished when he said it would be. They do a great job at Colchin and it begins when you first walk in the door.

MT
Megan T.
10/05/2018
Great service as always!
I really appreciate how Josh took the time to explain each error code from my check engine light. It has helped me to make an informed decision about how much longer I will be keeping my car. Thanks!

RT
Rob T.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/30/2018
Best Auto Mechanics
Colchin’s is one of the most honest businesses I’ve ever dealt with. They are thorough and knowledgeable and I completely trust them with my cars. I’ve been going to them for over 30 years.