LL
Lacey L.
04/15/2021
Great customer service and quick turnaround
Would most definitely recommend!! We worked with Colin and his communication throughout exceeded expectations. Definitely not what we're used to these days. We needed a new compressor and they were able to diagnose and take care of all repairs efficiently all while working with my tight timeline.

Ana M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Always awesome!
The team at Colchin is always on point.

Golden, CO
Cadillac DTS
Emlssion test
My car did not pass Emlssion test. Clay diagnosed the problem, Josh got the needed part. Job done, I am gone.
Thanks, Tom

Jennie R.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/14/2021
Colchin is always reliable, fair and thorough
We always choose to bring our autos to Colchin. We appreciate their expertise, honesty and fair pricing.

RF
Rory F.
04/14/2021
Always super friendly and super professional

Sandy B.
04/09/2021
Great work helping me find pass emissions!
Very helpful

04/09/2021
Great service! Great people!
Everywhere I have taken my German cars seems to mess something up or forget to connect thing. Colchin shocked me with their amazing customer service and high quality car service. They even had my car done early!

RA
Richie A.
Lexus GX
04/08/2021
Honesty and Great Service
Finding a great mechanic is tough, and EVERYONE has an opinion about where to go and who to use. After fighting through the noise or find a trusted advisor for my car, I found Colchin. They are honest, fair, and great communicators. I'm so pleased with their service that I've referred several friends and clients. Keep up the awesome work!
CK
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Richie!! Enjoy your new Lexus!

John D.
Westminster, CO
04/08/2021
Amazing Staff!!
This is one of the only shops I trust implicitly to work on my cars!

Stephaney S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Honest mechanic
Honest great work. Would not think of taking our car anywhere else. Several family members take their cars to Colchin’s.

GP
Guy P.
Jeep Cherokee
Excellent service and staff
Always do great work and finish when they say they will. Have been using them for the last 3 years and will continue to use them as long as they are in business
CK
Colin K. from Colchin Automotive responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks Guy! We always enojy having you in, let us know whenever we can help!

MF
Monty F.
Great work ethics
Always helpful from getting an appointment made to explaining what they did and informing us what needs to be done in the future.

LP
Lynn P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/05/2021
The customer service that you get from the staff and their knowledge of cars.
I’ve been coming to Cochin Automotive for 4 years now and have always been impressed with the staff and their service that they provide to their customers!

LR

Dora H.
Golden, CO
Acura MDX
04/01/2021
Squeezed us in on a busy day!
Great job and great price!