Merry H.
Saturn Outlook
12/06/2019
Awesome company in Jackson
I brought in a 2008 Saturn Outlook for a rebuild. It was shaking all over the place and hardly went up a slight incline. Coleman gave me an estimate that was in the range I expected. I didn’t need the car back right away so they could take time, it was completed in 5 days even though It was just past Thanksgiving. They were on time and keeping within the estimate. Thank you Sidney Beri, you are the best. Hopefully I won’t need any more transmission work but if I do, I know where to go.

12/04/2019
Been several days, so far , so good,, transmission working fine,,
Been several days so far so good my transmission working fine

CE
Carolina E.
Brownsville, TN
11/05/2019
Very friendly and super nice people.
Sid and his staff did a awesome job on our vehicle. Highly recommend them!!

RE
Robert E.
10/24/2019
Professional, courteous
Coleman Taylor is Jackson is where you take your car when you want your transmission problems solved at a fair price. Nice people to deal with.

Mark D.
Ford RV Cutaway
09/25/2019
Great job
Repaired the transmission in a motor home. Did a great job.

Henderson, TN
Ford Fiesta
09/20/2019
Great customer service and high quality work on vehicles
This is one of the best shops in Jackson I know and been dealing with for a long time I have my car lot and I take every car I need to get transmission issue fix with mr Sydney and I never had any issue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION.

PB
Patrick B.
Tennessee
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was great and the employees did an excellent job.

AH
Allison H.
Gadsden, TN
09/13/2019
Work done right
This was my 3rd time as a Coleman Taylor customer and I will go back. They have completely rebuilt 2 transmissions for me. One was in a mini van and one in a box truck. Both are still running 100% and the first one was almost 10 years ago. The issue I took to them this time was transmission fluid leaking on my mail Jeep. At first glance it was thought I had lines leaking but when I left it for them to fix and they inspected further that wasn’t the problem. They informed me to replace my radiator to solve my troubles and didn’t charge me a penny. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you guys!

KH
Kathy H.
Bells, TN
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/17/2019
Lifesavers
We recently bought a vehicle, and had transmission trouble the same day. They picked up our vehicle, found the problem and gave us two options for repairing it. They had the repairs completed very quickly and we were back on the road! They were so friendly and helpful, and we can't thank them enough!

James T.
Tennessee
08/13/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was great.

PB
Patrick B.
Alamo, TN
08/09/2019
Best shop i've ever let work on my vehicle!
Everything is in working order! Customer service is outstanding! I will never bring my trans to another shop. I recommend Coleman Taylor to anyone needing transmission repair! Dont waste your time or money on anybody else. You want it done right? Bring it to Coleman Taylor!

Jacob D.
Humboldt, TN
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said that the business helped him with everything he needed help with and was friendly through the whole process.

KP
Keith P.
Lexington, TN
Ford Expedition
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Keith said Sidney did a good job and got him in and out quickly.

Linda B.
Henderson, TN
Chevrolet Caprice
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the service provided by this business was friendly and kind.

Javarus K.
Brownsville, TN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Javarus said he would recommend this business for service.

Landon S.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Landon said everything went perfectly and the staff were knowledgeable and nice.

EC
Eric C.
Beech Bluff, TN
07/15/2019
Chrysler Town and Country
Fast and good customer service. Very friendly and professional. Took the time to answer and explain everything.

MV

Mike T.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/29/2019
Mostly Happy
I would be completely happy except for the fact it took almost a month to get my Blazer back. The people are nice and I have no other complaint other than the time it took.
Sidney B. from Coleman Taylor Transmission responded on 07/03/2019

Were Very sorry it took so long. We ordered the right parts and keep getting the wrong parts. We apologize for your inconvience.

BC
Briana C.
Lexington, TN
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Briana said they got her vehicle in and out pretty quickly. The quote did not change.