4.5

Hyattsville, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time to resolve my concerns. Two thumbs up!

11/25/2019 Category: Service
My oil wasn't change
I took my car in to get oil changed. I checked my car oil next day and looks black smell dirty and not new oil. I was ripped off
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm glad you were able to come in so we could give ou the confidence in our service department. I will send the rescore request as we discussed and look forward to working with you in the future!

MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

I'm glad we were able to get it all worked out. Don't hesitate to contact me in the future if I can be of assistance in any way.

LQ
Laura Q.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
No problem with quality of work but poor communication between staff and the customer. Husband waited 3 hours at the service center after appointment started only to find work hadn't even begun because they needed his approval on something. Work that should have been completed same day was not and became incredibly inconvenient with a rental car and overall no value given to the customer's time.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for takaing the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to me and I will be following up with you in the coming week.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
It should have taken 30 minutes !!
I made an appointment two weeks prior to my oil and filter change for 10:am on a week day. It took two and a half hours before my car was completed. No one ever came to me to give me an update during the entire time waiting for my car. Management apologized after I inquired about my car 2 1/2 hours later.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank yoiu for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback. I was glad to hear that although the service took longer than expected, our staff was pro-active and took care of the expense of the visit. We like to build goodwill when ever we can. I would like to reach out to you to discuss your experience personally to learn more how we can improve our service for your next visit.

Bethesda, MD
2008 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service at College Park Hyundai!
After my initial review, the service manager at College Park Hyundai contacted me almost immediately. He spent a long time discussing my situation, with me, He carefully listened to everything I was concerned about and explained what the technician reported and where there might have been a break down in communication. Mr. Goldberg worked with me to reach a resolution and I believe he truly understood my confusion and concerns. I have always trusted Mr. Silva, the service rep with whom I have worked over the past 11 years. I still do trust him and will l continue to trust him with any service my car needs.
I am very pleased with the time Mr. Goldberg spent talking with me, his professionalism and his concerns for customer satisfaction.

Thanks the team at CP Hyundai for understanding and "going the extra mile" to be sure my issues were resolved!

08/02/2019 Category: Service
Work duplicated after only 3 months
I feel that the dealership performed work that was unnecessary as they did the work 3 months earlier and the car had only been driven 1000 miles since the last service. I did not discover this until I got home and looked at my previous statement. I feel like I was charged 250 for unnecessary work that had been done 3 months earlier. Now I question if the work even needed to be done at my first visit.. I am very disappointed.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for providing this feedback. I apologize that we have betrayed your trust. I will look into the details and confirm what did or didn't happen. I look forward to working with you to regain your trust.

Bladensburg, MD
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very impressed
My initial visit there was not to my satisfaction.So I received a call from Michael to my surprise he was very concerned about my issue. Thank you Michael for fixing my problem.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy
Did not receive a correct diagnosis for my car. And I spent too much money to find out the problem. Still didn't know what the problem was.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am sorry that we did not provide you with the diagnostic information that you requested. I will look through our records to try to clarify the information that you were provided and will do my best to follow up with you. I look forward to working with you to resolve your concern.

Rockaway, NJ
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2019 Category: Service
No proactive service
This dealership has been a headache for me for years. Didn't give me a spare key, was late to GI me tags, the salesperson drove the car from Virgina and put 70 miles on it when I bought it. Now, they made my ignition issues worse. Would not recommend at all.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and I would like to speak with you personally to help resolve any concerns that I can. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sabrina H.
District Heights, MD
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Communication needs improving.
I won’t be returning as a customer.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am Michael Goldberg, Service Manager at College Park Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you personally to get some details so I can use the information to coach and train our staff and resolve any issue that may need attention. I look forward to working with you.

TW
Tracy W.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
issue resolved

03/24/2019 Category: Service
Multiple visits w no change
After multiple visits for check engine light and shaking, problem still persists.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

I am very sorry to read that the check engine light came back on.  Mike Goldberg our Service Manager will contact you to discuss how he will work to resolve this for you.  Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to work with you towards a resolution

MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right. We truly appreciate the updated review.

NS
Nikki S.
Burtonsville, MD
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Y’all need to do better
Y’all have been half working on my car and I’ve become increasingly upset that things keep going missing or broke. First my break light covers in my trunk, then my hood hinges we’re broke upon return of my car after you had it for 3-4 months, and this time my battery covers are missing.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

I am very sorry for the condition of your vehicle when it was returned to you.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact you to discuss your concerns.  Thank you

Riverdale, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Watch out for consumer fraud
Air filters both engine and cabin of cost about $16 a peice. They wont even check to see if you really need to replace them and charge you $85 for the engine and $70 for the cabin filter. Plus labor.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I am very sorry for our lack of communication during your recent visit.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will be in contact with you to introduce himself and work to resolve this situation.  Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to provide you with a resolution

PJ
Prince J.
Washington, DC
2003 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2018 Category: Service
It's ok, if everyone does what's expected.
Not normally bad, but very unexpected of this branch...
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

I am very sorry for our poor performance and appreciate your willingness to work with Mike Goldberg our Service Manager!

AD
Ashley D.
Laurel, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Everytime
Every other time I take my car up here for a simple oil change they always forget to do something one time they forgot to put my engine air filter compartment down and my car was making a loud muffling noise the next time they didn't top off fluids in my car so I had no windshield wiper fluid during the snow
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

I am very sorry Ashley for the condition of your windshield wiper fluid. It may be frozen.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager tried to reach you today to take care of this for you. We look forward to working with you.

Washington, DC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Usually fine
Service department is usually fine but some of the newer front facing employees need to better communicate and learn up on the vehicles.
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Please allow me to apologize that we did not provide you with our goal of 5 star service.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact you to work towards a resolution.

WT
Wayne T.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Poor services
Poorly run service department the lacks communicating with its customer on the repairs/services being done to one’s vehicle. .
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Please allow me to apologize that we did not provide you with the level of service that you expect and more importantly deserve when doing business with us.  I am truly sorry for our lack of communication.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will be in contact with you to address your concerns and work to re-gain your confidence in our ability to serve you. Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to improve

Springfield, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Manager helped smooth over 4-hour wait situation
Following my 2-star review, the manager of College Park Hyundai called to apologize for the wait time and offer a credit to help make up for the lost time. I'm impressed with the follow-up and decision-making that seems to be happening behind the scenes to improve this location's customer service and management.

10/12/2017 Category: Service
Unexpectedly took hours and hours
I went in for an oil change. Two and a half hours later, I was told I needed a simple tire patch. After four hours and 15 minutes, I finally had keys in hand. I was given a discount on my bill ... but I have no idea why you leave someone waiting in your waiting room without transportation for more than four hours for two simple, speedy tasks. I do usually have a fine experience with them, and the oil changes there usually take 60-90 minutes (also not speedy, but not this bad).
Rose B., Director of Customer Retention from College Park Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

I am very sorry for the amount of time the repairs took during this visit.  Mike Goldberg, Service Manager will contact you to discuss your experience in more detail.  Thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity  to improve.