Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

Jeff K.
Clarks Grove, MN
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is fantastic. He stated the staff does a great job for a reasonable price.

LH
Lynn H.
Glenville, MN
Superb service.
Great service as always.

RF
Robert F.
Ford ranger transmission service
Very fast and efficient service, knowledgeable mechanics.

Bob S.
Buick Enclave
07/13/2019
Quick and reasonably priced repair.
Thank you so much for getting me in right away and finding what the problem was. The repair was very reasonably priced and it took care of the problem. Safer now.
Thank you.

CR
Craig R.
Minnesota
Nissan Rogue
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dustin. He said he is very happy with the service provided by this business. He also said he trusts them and they are good.

Darlene C.
Buick LeSabre
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Darlene said the service provided by this business is the best.

Joel M.
Clarks Grove, MN
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Joel said this business did an outstanding job. This is his 2nd or 3rd time he has gone there, and he has brought a few vehicles there. They have always been good. Mark is top notch.

Deb R.
Alden, MN
Buick Encore
06/13/2019
Oil Change/Trans.flush
Excellent Job! Great People!!

LP
Lanny P.
Lake Mills, IA
Cadillac CTS
06/12/2019
Always
As always, Collins is fair, fast and friendly. Sure do miss Lynn!!!
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words.

AG
Abi G.
Ford Expedition
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Abi said this business was good at informing her in a timely manner of what needed to be done. They were accommodating to her schedule.

Robert H.
GMC Yukon XL
06/07/2019
AC Recharge
This was my 1st time ever asking Collins Auto Repair for help. They did an amazing job squeezing me in to get my ac that seemed not to be cooling tested out & fixed. Dan was great to work with lining my appointment and was upfront about all the possible costs. Long story short, great group and I'd trust them again anytime.
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Robert, Looking forward to doing more with you.

AK
Andy K.
06/07/2019
Best service you'll find!!!
I've been taking my cars to Collin's for a few years now, and they never disappoint! Always great service, friendly, and easy to work with. Always reasonable pricing. My car is over 200,000 miles and it is still perfectly reliable and its all because of Collin's! Don't bother with anyone else in the area, save yourself the time and frustration (and money) and just go to Collin's!
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Andy, its always great catching up with you on your visits. Hope all is well

AH
Angela H.
06/05/2019
unsure
I did not feel as confident with the information I was given at this visit. I usually work with Lynn when I get repairs done and he was not there.The person I was working with to get the estimate and what repairs were needed in my opinion wasn't sure that the quote included everything. I guess what made me doubt him was he said "one of the calipers was iffy" I know you do good work from my past visits and I will be back. I trust your work I just felt uneasy with this visit.
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for trusting us, If there is anything we can do to help you out on your next visit please dont hesitate to ask.  We dont want anyone to get a uneasy feeling when coming here. Thanks again and if you need anything or have any questions please dont hesitate to call.

Andrew B.
Kiester, MN
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend the business for service.
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, Let us know when you need us again.

Marcy B.
06/01/2019
Senior
As a senior (woman) I appreciated the customer service and explanations of what needed to be done to make my car safe to drive. Great job!
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you. We are always striving to make sure that every vehicle comes out safe to drive anywhere. Thank you again.

BC
Bill C.
05/23/2019
Good work
Good customers service and very good job and Mr Collins is really professional
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Bill always a pleasure to see you.

Jeff B.
Nissan Versa Note
05/20/2019
As always, top notch service as always !!!
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Jeff, let us know when you need to get in for service.

LH
Lynn H.
Glenville, MN
Buick Rendezvous
05/20/2019
Honest place
Maybe I'm a little biased because I used to work for Marc and the team, but I continue to have my vehicles repaired here because Marc has always been honest and they do great work. He instills the same with all the team members and that's what creates a great team. Keep up the good work.

Thnak you Lynn

GN
Gale N.
Buick Lucerne
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Gale said that the place provided good service, did her a favor when she was in a hurry and saw her the same day.
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Gale, We always try to help out the best we can, we appreciate the grate review and are looking forward to seeing you again.

WH
Wendy H.
Honda Fit
05/17/2019
Marc is great!
Marc always asks if there are any problems he should know about before he services the car, and always addresses them.
Dan R. from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/13/2019

Thnak you for the kind words, We always make sure to do our best to make sure we are doing a complete repair. Thanks again