Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

BJ
Bruce J.
10/28/2020
Good service!!
People are friendly, and they do excellent work in a timely fashion..

Ron W.
10/19/2020
Very personal and helpful
I like the way they keep me Informed if there is a problem

CG
Carla G.
10/15/2020
Trusted workmanship
Two years ago I purchased Goodyear tires from a Goodyear establishment. They have not had a very good rapport but I thought I’d give them a chance. As a woman I new I could trust them with the Goodyear name backing up their establishment. But I too was ripped off by their service. I faithfully got my tires rotated after I purchased them and they never let on to me that my tires we’re wearing pigeon toed. They started making a loud noise. And come to find out my alignment was all out of whack which ruined my tires. I had heard about Collins Repair and the exceptional work they do. I was told all the damage that was done to my tires was because of my alinement, which the Goodyear establishment never let me on to that. I am a woman, how am I supposed to know when to get an alignment? I am so pleased with Collins and they are upfront. I was a little worried because I’m a single woman and worried about being taken advantage of. I feel like I’m driving a brand new vehicle, I recommend Collins! They explained everything in detail as to what needed to be done. Thank you Collins, for helping me to feel comfortable coming to your establishment!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We strive so hard each day to make every customer feel the same way you do. Car repairs can be overwhelming but we have to be upfront and tell our customers everything they need to make the whole repair. Please let us know when we can help again and also let me know how you like the new tires.

SJ
Steven J.
10/14/2020
Great Service.
Very friendly service. Easy to get to.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust. Let me know when we can help again.

SA
Steve A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Steve said everything was fantastic but he did not get the call that he was waiting for.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 10/15/2020

I am very sorry we did not make your visit a five star visit. I will do everything we can to make the next one five stars.

Andre M.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Andre said it was pretty good service.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 10/15/2020

Thanks again for the continued trust in Collins.

CG
Carla G.
Kia Sorento
10/02/2020
It’s a family owned business! Trustworthy!
As a woman, I feel safe bringing my car to Collins Repair, knowing that I wouldn’t be taken advantage of.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 10/15/2020

Thanks for taking the time to take our survey.

Deb R.
Alden, MN
Buick Encore
09/29/2020
OIl Change
Great Job as Usual!! The Staff is The Best!! Reliable, Courteous & always Reasonable!!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. You make it so easy for us because you are so kind each time you come in.

Shannon C.
Hayward, MN
GMC Yukon
09/21/2020
Thanks for the great work. Glad to be back on the road without worries.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/23/2020

No problem! Thanks for taking the time to take the survey. Please let us know when we can help again.

Jill R.
Austin, MN
Nissan Murano
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Jill said they are always accommodating and they do good work.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/21/2020

Mary S.
09/15/2020
Very professional and courtesy.
I like Collins very much. They do a great job!. They gave me a ride home after I drop my truck off. That was very much appreciated. Thanks for everything!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/15/2020

You are very welcome. This is what we strive for every day.

Jon M.
Clarks Grove, MN
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Jon said they gave excellent service in a timely manner.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and trust. Please feel free to call with any concerns.

Jerry C.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said always good service.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 09/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to take the survey and for the kind words. Please let me know when we can help again.

AD
Adam D.
Hartland, MN
Buick Lucerne
08/27/2020
My new go to Auto repair shop
Fair price, friendly staff, and great service.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. This is exactly what we strive for every day. Please let us know when we can help again.

LA
Larry A.
08/26/2020
Great Dependable Service every time
Great work every time.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the kind words. See you next time.