Overall Rating 2.7500025/5Overall Rating 2.7500025/5rating 2.7500025rating 2.7500025rating 2.7500025

FJ
Frances J.
Buick Century
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Frances said that every time she goes to this facility they do a very good job. She stated that they treat her well.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust. I hope you enjoy your mittens. Be careful out there blowing snow.

Jennifer H.
Minnesota
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business does good service.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for the kind and positive words. Please let us know when we can help again. Happy Thanksgiving.

Steven H.
11/22/2019
Excellent mechanic
Do great work for reasonable price.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and give us feedback.

Steve S.
Alden, MN
Buick Enclave
11/22/2019
Need a tire fixed on an emergent notice and service was provided
I called on a11/18/19 at 7:30 to get a tire repaired as I needed to be 100 miles away at 1100. I was told to come in at 8am and they would take care of the tire which they did. I was very thankful and felt safe knowing the tire was repaired. They also checked the tire pressure in the other 3 tires and adjusted as needed. Great service!! Thanks.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Let us know when we are needed again.

PQ
Pam Q.
Clarks Grove, MN
Lincoln Town Car
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Pam said they were nice, friendly, thorough and explained everything that was going on.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for giving us a try. Glad your experience was good. Please let us know when we can help again.

Jacob P.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are transparent.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the continued trust and friendship. Its always a pleasure.

WH
Wendy H.
Honda Fit
11/12/2019
Terrific!
The guys are great, and take very good care of my car. They always ask if there is anything in particular that I am concerned about, check it out, and report back.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust.

Deb R.
Alden, MN
Buick Encore
11/11/2019
New tires & Other service
Everyone at Collins Auto is so Helpful, treat you as they would any friend! Highly recommend them if you need any type of service on your vehicle!!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Deb for the kind words. Always a pleasure. Stay warm!

Justin S.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Justin said that they were fast. They were honest about everything going on with his vehicle. He talked with them about future projects for his vehicle.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Please let us know when we can help again.

GK
Gail K.
Clarks Grove, MN
11/08/2019
Making amends
Had a small issue totally resolved

11/08/2019
Hi did great on my transmission on my Ford Escape but you forgot to change the oil as I requested. I will do myself on Saturday
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

As our conversation on the phone, I am very sorry about missing this. Glad we could work this out and make it right with you. Please let me know when we can help again.

Jeff B.
Ford Edge
11/07/2019
2 Thumbs Up
If I had to drive an hour to get my vehicles serviced by Collins Auto Repair, I would......Have always had great service before and after the when the work is done. Very knowledgeable staff.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks again Jeff for the continued loyalty. Always a pleasure. Glad I'm back. Missed my customers.

LH
Lynn H.
Glenville, MN
Ford Flex
10/22/2019
Family oriented
Best repair shop in Albert Lea period. Top notch techs with great customer service. Never think about taking our cars anywhere else. Trust is huge and this shop makes sure it's right when it leaves.

Thanks Lynn

Dan

NF
Navine F.
10/22/2019
Headlight
Collins is the best place to go to for all you mechanical needs.. Yesterday my headlight was out. I went to Collins to see if they could fix my headlight before I left town for a funeral. Mark was great... he ordered my headlight.. the auto parts store dropped the headlight off at Collins and replaced it for me right away.. I usually don’t just show up asking for my car to get fixed because that is not realistic... Call ahead of time to book your service needs with them... thank you Mark & staff for the excellent customer service... I know you were busy and you still made time for me... I greatly appreciate it!! Keep up the great work Mark & staff!!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for the possitive feedback and continued trust. Always here for you.

MK
Mike K.
Volvo XC90
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he thought he got expert advice from this business on the problem he brought to their attention.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Let us know when we can help again.

Dan

AH
Angela H.
10/19/2019
Good Service
Thanks for getting my car in and fixed quickly
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for the kind words. This is Lynn and I am back to work again. Let me know if I can helpm in any way.

LP
Lamar P.
Emmons, MN
Jeep Cherokee
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Lamar said he will patronize them again this week. They did what he needed in a kind, prompt and courteous manner.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks Lamar for the continued trust in us. See you next time.

DA
Diane A.
10/06/2019
New to the area and a neighbor recommended Collins. Fantastic service, honesty, and fair prices has made me a loyal, and return, customer.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We strive hard each time. Let us know when we can help again.

Jodie H.
Emmons, MN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/04/2019
Daughter's car
The service is fast and friendly, always bring my families vehicles here.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for taking time to take the survey. I'm back so I will see you next time.

Jenna K.
Nissan Rogue
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Jenna said that her family has been going to them for a long time. They are up front and honest. Collins Auto Repair is wonderful.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the possitive feedback. Let us know when we can help again

PC
Phatala C.
Minnesota
Lexus IS 300
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Phatala said the service was fast.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking time to take the survey and give us feedback.