Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Dan H.
06/12/2021
They always give sound advice and treat you fair.
Never had a bad experience and I’ve been using their services for years. They are always fair.

Craig M.
06/10/2021
Vehicle wiring harness for trailer
Excellent service. Got the first available opening. At appointment I requested additional work to be done, which was accomplished without issue. Lynn provides courteous, friendly service. Plan to visit again.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks again Craig for the trust in us. Let us know when we can help again.

Nissan Rogue
06/09/2021
Great service, great price!
New to the area, Collins Auto was recommended and really lived up to their reputation. It’s nice to find a trustworthy, affordable mechanic, I will be a loyal customer!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for giving us a try. Glad the experience was great. We will strive to make each one this way.

Joel Scott M.
Clarks Grove, MN
Ram 3500
06/07/2021
Awesome place!!
I have been using Collins since I moved up here in April 2018. I will use nobody but them. Yes, sometimes things take a little bit longer, because some parts are on back order. Everybody in there has always taken care of my vehicles, and if there is a delay, I am notified immediately. If things are ready earlier, or there’s a sudden change in price whether it is up or down, I am also notified before changes are made. These guys are AMAZING!!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/10/2021

I remember the first time you stopped in. We were able to correct the alignment on the dodge and its been fun ever since. Thanks for the kind words and trust.

Kim M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/04/2021
Incredible service & knowledge!
Their service is top notch. They go the extra mile to fix your car & get you back on the road.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/04/2021

This is what we strive for. Thanks for taking time to take the survey. We hope you enjoy your camping weekend.

Dan H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/02/2021
Honest and trustworthy business.
In my opinion, Collins Auto Repair is one of the best repair businesses in town. They have quality technicians who are knowledgeable, dependable and get your vehicle repaired in a timely manner without unnecessary charges.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for the positive feed back and kind words. This is the reputation we strive for each visit.

Dustin P.
05/28/2021
Going the extra mile every time.
Collins Auto Repair is our go-to place in Albert Lea to have our vehicle serviced. Friendly, competent staff and reasonable rates. The best customer service in Albert Lea for automotive repair!
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/04/2021

Thanks for the continued trust. Hope your trip went well. Let us know when we can help again.

Susie C.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2021
The Collins team are well organized, efficient and friendly. Lynn is super helpful. They keep my car in top shape and have worked with me to find affordable solutions. I strongly recommend them.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and the treats. Please let us know when we can help again.

MZ
Marilyn Z.
Bricelyn, MN
05/27/2021
Honest, reliable, and won't bill you for unnecessary repairs.
I can count on Collins to tell it to me straight, fix it and get me back on the road. Thank you.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust in Collins. Please let us know if we can help again. If you need help when shopping for your next car, let us know. We can get it in and perform an inspection before you buy.

Michael B.
05/26/2021
Always great service, honest, and affordable
I was recommended by a friend to bring my car here a few years back. Probably one of the best mechanical recommendations I've experienced.
They're service is great, prices couldn't be much cheaper (they need to eat and live too), and they're honest with what's needed and what isn't.
I'd definitely recommend Collins to anyone who needs help with vehicular issues.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Please let us know when we can help again. Good luck with welding as well.

CA
Corinne A.
Lincoln Navigator
05/23/2021
Repairs
The Collins team is dedicated to providing great automotive services.
Their Customer Service is excellent.
Mark, Lynn and staff are fantastic.
Educate the customer.
Collins provides an estimate up front.
Lynn keeps you updated and informed.
Collins will pick up and drop off your vehicle for you.
The service for repairs is excellent.
They don't repair and then discuss it with you, you are notified and its explained to you which always includes options.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for the great review. This is what we hope all of our customers are feeling when they leave. Its important that we communicate each repair and cost. Thanks again. Let us know when we can help again.

LP
Lori P.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/22/2021
Awesome service!!
Trustworthy
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for the continued trust and confidence you have in us. Please let us know when we can help again.

Jeep Liberty
05/20/2021
Very easy to work with
I found them very accommodating and the work done was done well. I will definitely return.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/20/2021

Just the way it should be. Thanks again Gary.

BL
Bob L.
05/19/2021
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, friendly.
We appreicate local servicing. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for trusting Collins with you vehicle and family. Please let us know when we can help again.

Brandon H.
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said the vehicle got done in less then 24 hours and they did everything he asked them to do.
Lynn H., Service Advisor from Collins Auto Repair Inc. responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for trusting your classic with us. Let us know when we can help again.