MSGT JOHN H.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/26/2018
If they did a great job on my truck, then I would have no problem recommending them to my family/friends (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EA
ELISEO A.
Menifee, CA
Chrysler 300
10/17/2018
I would recommend and also would give you guys my business again (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Margaret R.
Ram 1500
10/16/2018
I will recommend and I will use them again without a doubt (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EG
Enrique G.
GMC Yukon XL Denali
09/20/2018
I already did to my family and friends. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LUPE B.
09/18/2018
i would highly recommend Fix Auto people there were friendly. I felt they really cared not just wanted my money (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GE
Gisela E.
09/11/2018
Definitely I will recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LI
Lydio I.
08/27/2018
I would without hesitation. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jeffrey A.
Beaumont, CA
Lexus ES 350
08/20/2018
Will be talking about my experience every chance I get (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Rosina M.
08/09/2018
We recommend u guys to all our friends and family (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CG
Cynthia G.
Riverside, CA
Jeep Patriot
07/19/2018
The reason for a 5 was not because of fix auto but with enterprise rental. They were unhelpful when I reported a flattened tier. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jesus S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
07/05/2018
Great (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jose G.
Honda Accord Hybrid
07/01/2018
Very likely (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jose G.
Honda Accord Hybrid
06/30/2018
I already have referred them (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CK
Clarisa K.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/26/2018
I will definitely refer others to Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LD
Leevi D.
Yucaipa, CA
06/12/2018
Absolutely would recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CATHERINE H.
Riverside, CA
06/04/2018
I am beyond impressed with Fix Auto Moreno Valley. If I ever need this type of service again or just for paint and repairs this will be my new go to for my cars. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Brenda S.
Perris, CA
Nissan Sentra
08/18/2017
They were very helpful and the repair was very fast, quicker than I thought! They were very professional.

AA
Alicia A.
Perris, CA
08/18/2017
When I went to pick up the car I had a long wait. They called me to tell me to be there at a certain time and I made it there on time, but then I still had to wait with the tow truck for them.

John L.
08/18/2017
Very polite, friendly, and good about letting me know the status of the repair. Very good at what they do.

SQ
STEPHEN Q.
08/18/2017
Everything was done quickly!