EP
Eugene P.
Jaguar XF
03/03/2019
they are very concerned about the quality of their service. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Darlene W.
02/21/2019
Would refer only if needed paint job (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EG
Edith G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/04/2019
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jeffrey B.
Sun City, CA
Chrysler 300
12/30/2018
Very satisfied (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PD
Patti D.
Calimesa, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
12/06/2018
This place was so professional and honest and I was very impressed with the whole experience! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

DE
Darryl E.
12/02/2018
Just based on customer service I would definitely recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

AY
AMANI Y.
Nissan Versa
11/27/2018
I have already recommended this place to others for repairs should they ever need it! Best service ever! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LC
Lourdes C.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/15/2018
I'm really appreciate. Thank you very much .very professional. God bless you!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Anita B.
11/12/2018
Oh, I would recommend it. Mostly because of the excellent service I received (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MSGT JOHN H.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/26/2018
If they did a great job on my truck, then I would have no problem recommending them to my family/friends (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EA
ELISEO A.
Menifee, CA
Chrysler 300
10/17/2018
I would recommend and also would give you guys my business again (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Margaret R.
Ram 1500
10/16/2018
I will recommend and I will use them again without a doubt (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EG
Enrique G.
GMC Yukon XL Denali
09/20/2018
I already did to my family and friends. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LUPE B.
09/18/2018
i would highly recommend Fix Auto people there were friendly. I felt they really cared not just wanted my money (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

GE
Gisela E.
09/11/2018
Definitely I will recommend (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LI
Lydio I.
08/27/2018
I would without hesitation. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jeffrey A.
Beaumont, CA
Lexus ES 350
08/20/2018
Will be talking about my experience every chance I get (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Rosina M.
08/09/2018
We recommend u guys to all our friends and family (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CG
Cynthia G.
Jeep Patriot
07/19/2018
The reason for a 5 was not because of fix auto but with enterprise rental. They were unhelpful when I reported a flattened tier. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jesus S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
07/05/2018
Great (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)