Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Mark S.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided prompt and reliable service.

STEVEN M.
09/26/2018
Great work done when promised
Waited for a year to get the job done but the price was the same I was given a year ago and done perfect. When I need work again I will definitely go to Community

JAY C.
Suffern, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
09/21/2018
New Tires
About a month ago Randy gave me a quote for new tires on my Pathfinder, I want new tires before winter. I asked him for a quote for the same tires that came on my car when it was new in 2016. He quoted me $800 for all 4 balanced and mounted. It sounded kind of high. I was at Costo the other day for just general shopping and I’ve always heard they had great tire deals so i decided to get a quote for the exact tire Randy quoted me and to my surprise Costo with there great member discount was the Same price as Community Auto!! (Randy), Both places offer free rotation and similar other tire warranties. I personally would much rather give my money to a local shop who is there for me when I need something fixed.

VL
Veronica L.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said the business was prompt. It had an immediate opening for an appointment. The employees were quick with their service, and their service was good. They were super-friendly. She definitely will be going back.

EB
ELLEN B.
Volvo S60
09/20/2018
Stellar Service!
I was very pleased with the service I received; a detailed description of what work was going to be performed on my vehicle for my approval, and nothing unnecessary was quoted. I also received courtesy drop-off and pick-up. which means a great deal to me. The car is running as if it was brand new! AAA+!

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018
Timely fast service and good prices
I drive an older Honda with lots of miles. I drive 80 miles to and from work. My car needs to be reliable! My experience at community auto has been excellent. My car was looked at and the mechanic figured out what was wrong and I was called and quoted a price and it was finished and ready for me to pick up very fast! They also kept in mind my working schedule and my need to have the car safe and running!

STEVE B.
Kia Soul
09/10/2018
Always amazing service
Always amazing, honest and dependable...bring your vehicle to these guys, you will NOT be disappointed!!

DARREN H.
Nissan JUKE
09/09/2018
Great work
Always pleasant and clear on what work needs to be done and why. Would recommend this place to everyone that need to have work done on their vehicle.

Michelle B.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said they are very accommodating and they provide excellent customer service. They are very trustworthy.

KC
KATHRINE C.
Jeep Compass
08/28/2018
Always Easy and Convenient!
I always wait until the last minute to make plans for anything! I emailed Community Auto in the middle of the week to see if they could change my oil, along with some other repairs, on the upcoming Saturday. They said yes, so I dropped my car off at 8am, and had it back in the afternoon running beautifully!! Doug and Randy are a pleasure to do business with!

SUE B.
08/24/2018
My car was repaired & had an oil change in a matter of hours. Randy was friendly & professional and they also provide courtesy shuttle service!

John M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job.

MA
Mathew A.
Jersey City, NJ
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said the service was great, fast, and the work was done very well.

PL
Peter L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Peter said this business did a good job on his vehicle. They provide a very quick service.

David G.
Cadillac SRX
08/07/2018 Category: Service
David said this facility was close by and the staff treated him very well.

SU S.
08/05/2018
Service Review
Great service reliable and trustworthy

Michael M.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was honest, and he has used the business for years.

Claire H.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Clair said they were overly helpful, they went out of their way to help and did not over charge.

AC
ALBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/26/2018
Auto repair service
Your service is the best among Ramsey Area. Highly recommend to our residence.

Judy B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Judy said she called in the morning. The business' staff had the vehicle ready in 3 to 4 hours. Everything was just great.