Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MARGUERITE Y.
Suzuki XL-7
12/01/2018
Service and manners
Brought my truck in for service and was taken on time..the two technicians were very helpful and pleasant..I would recommend this service station to family or friend...Marg. Y

BP
BOB P.
11/29/2018
Dependable, Professional and accomidating.
As usual, the service is professional, dependable and the people are courteous.

MARIA G.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/28/2018
New Tires Just in Time
Knowing winter weather was approaching and knowing my car needed four new tires, I called Community Auto and they were able to schedule my car and get me four new tires just in time for the ice and snow. The car was dropped off and ready in the time they said it would be. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. I have an older car and have been so fortunate to have been referred to Randy by a friend. They have fixed my AC in the summertime and also some other problem with my rotor (I think it was). They diagnose the problem with my car and then call me with a quote and then fix my car, and every time it has taken shorter than I thought it would be. So thankful! Thanks, Doug and Randy. Happy Holidays!

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Sentra
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the service was on time, reasonable and honest.

TP
Thomas P.
Volkswagen Atlas
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said this business was quick and the service was good but he thought they were a bit pricey.

PB
PAUL B.
Toyota Avalon
11/07/2018
I have been going to Community for four years. My recent visit regarding a damaged tire was handled in the same fair, efficient, and courteous manor as my previous visits. I couldn't be happier with Randy and staff.

DT
Dan T.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Dan said they were great. His vehicle broke down and they were close by. He's glad he chose them. They did a great job.

AC
Amina C.
Lincoln Park, NJ
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Amina said that she would definitely recommend this business for service.

Mathew D.
Ford Bronco
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said the service was great.

VM
Vladimir M.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Vladimir said he was satisfied. His service was very brief. They only took 20 minutes to perform a tire rotation.

MA
Mathew A.
Jersey City, NJ
Hyundai ELANTRA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said the service at this business was quick. The staff members were very professional and very kind.

AL
Andrew L.
Waldwick, NJ
Chevrolet Express Passenger
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said this business is located close to his home. The mechanics do great.

Steve M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the gentleman Doug was very friendly, professional and accommodating and he was very impressed and the work was great.

AP
Ann P.
Dodge Durango
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she has absolutely no idea what to do about her vehicle and they helped her and make things easy for her.

Mark S.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business provided prompt and reliable service.

STEVEN M.
09/26/2018
Great work done when promised
Waited for a year to get the job done but the price was the same I was given a year ago and done perfect. When I need work again I will definitely go to Community

JAY C.
Suffern, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
09/21/2018
New Tires
About a month ago Randy gave me a quote for new tires on my Pathfinder, I want new tires before winter. I asked him for a quote for the same tires that came on my car when it was new in 2016. He quoted me $800 for all 4 balanced and mounted. It sounded kind of high. I was at Costo the other day for just general shopping and I’ve always heard they had great tire deals so i decided to get a quote for the exact tire Randy quoted me and to my surprise Costo with there great member discount was the Same price as Community Auto!! (Randy), Both places offer free rotation and similar other tire warranties. I personally would much rather give my money to a local shop who is there for me when I need something fixed.

VL
Veronica L.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said the business was prompt. It had an immediate opening for an appointment. The employees were quick with their service, and their service was good. They were super-friendly. She definitely will be going back.

EB
ELLEN B.
Volvo S60
09/20/2018
Stellar Service!
I was very pleased with the service I received; a detailed description of what work was going to be performed on my vehicle for my approval, and nothing unnecessary was quoted. I also received courtesy drop-off and pick-up. which means a great deal to me. The car is running as if it was brand new! AAA+!

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018
Timely fast service and good prices
I drive an older Honda with lots of miles. I drive 80 miles to and from work. My car needs to be reliable! My experience at community auto has been excellent. My car was looked at and the mechanic figured out what was wrong and I was called and quoted a price and it was finished and ready for me to pick up very fast! They also kept in mind my working schedule and my need to have the car safe and running!