SUE H.
09/18/2020
Always honest !
I have been going here for years!
Everyone here is honest & their work is great!

09/11/2020
Community Auto knows cars.
Randy and his crew always take good care of our cars and of us. We have been customers for over 25 years and we are alwys confident when we bring our cars to Community Auto.

JOE T.
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2020
Excellent.
Called for same day appointment. Oil change and brake job. Great work and excellent price. 3 hours all done.

CO
Chris O.
New Jersey
Ford Expedition
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Chris said is satisfied with them.

RICHARD W.
Volvo XC90
09/05/2020
Reliable, honest and friendly
I have always used CASC. Far better service than the dealership garage.

Thank you Doug and team.

PP
PHILLIP P.
Saddle River, NJ
Saturn Sky
09/03/2020
You are the best
It’s comforting to know that when my cars need service, Community Auto and Randu and Doug are there for me with a high level of experience

JOHN B.
Audi Q7
09/02/2020
Great honest service
Everyone needs an auto repair establishment that is honest and fair. They go above and beyond. Their work is outstanding and reliable.

08/31/2020
My go-to auto service center
Community Auto Service Center is a gem. This was my fourth visit, and I’m as impressed today as the first time I had service done there. Randy, the owner, tells it as it is; doesn’t try to sell anything that isn’t necessary. Work is excellent and prices are fair.

LR
LORI R.
Kia Optima
08/22/2020
Mirror repair-oil change
Once again - Community Auto makes my life easy - to my schedule - perfect and polite! Thank you!

JOANNE H.
Mahwah, NJ
08/22/2020
Always prompt and excellent service!

AF
ANDRII F.
08/19/2020
Great job 👍🏻

LF
Lisa F.
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she was happy and satisfied with service done.

CR
CELESTE R.
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/18/2020
Always a pleasant visit while dropping off my car for service.
Always a professional service.
Their the "BEST."

DORANN B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/16/2020
Diagnostics for sons used car
My son bought a used car during quarantine. Once he was able to get it registered the car was not running right. We took it to get an oil change and to find out why the engine light was coming on. Unfortunately turns out the transmission was shot but they did not change the oil or charge us for the diagnostics. I feel this demonstrates the trustworthiness of the business and will be taking my other vehicles to them.

ST
SISTER CHRISTINE T.
Mahwah, NJ
08/14/2020
Thank you for saving me while my alternator failed!
I called Doug when my battery light went on. He told me to come right in. After a few minutes all my power went off! It was difficult just getting to Franklin Turnpike with no power steering! It was a bit frightening because I did not realized what was happening. Thank you for all your help! Sister Christine Tobin