Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Suffern, NY
Ford Cutaway
02/21/2019
Battery
As always the crew at community auto came through with quick reliable services for my truck. My battery was giving me trouble and I didn’t have the receipt or remember when I bought it. Instead of just trying to sell me another battery they spent the time needed to search for my purchase date. It turned out the battery was 19 months old and still under warranty so they gave me a new one for a small installation fee and I was on my way.
THANKS AGAIN.

MZ
MELODY Z.
Saddle River, NJ
02/16/2019
A good repair shop!
Very good service and quick action even with no appointment! They aim to please!

DT
DAN T.
Waldwick, NJ
Kia Sorento
02/15/2019
Consistent Service
Always consist service. Good service, friendly and knowledgeable counter service by Doug.

CV
CAROL V.
Suffern, NY
02/13/2019
Community Auto Service Center
Randy and his team are the best in the business. They have been working on my cars for over 35 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. There are business of honesty integrity and excellence!

02/12/2019
The work was done quickly and correctly at a reasonable price.

PB
PETE B.
Upper Saddle River, NJ
02/09/2019
20 years of top notch service!
Very knowledgeable and customer oriented. They stand behind their work ! Highly recommended !

BT
BOB T.
Volvo S80
01/31/2019
You guys are the best looking!
Fine, quick job. Good show.

IC

ROBERT B.
Jaguar XK
01/29/2019
Service, price
People you can TRUST. Friendly, fast and great mechanics.

KC
KATHRINE C.
Jeep Compass
01/27/2019
Simple and easy!
Getting my car serviced is one of my least favorite tasks, but Community Auto makes it simple and easy. I trust that they take care of my car performing only what is needed.

Wyckoff, NJ
Lincoln Town Car
01/25/2019
Service and compassion
I had made and cancelled repairs on my car a couple of times. Knowing my husband is in the hospital, Randy told me to bring the car in at my convenience. I dropped it off on Wednesday night, visited my husband in Columbia Presbyterian hospital Thursday, and that afternoon my car was ready. Several times I have been given a ride home when my husband was too ill and no neighbors were available. I cannot rave enough about the service and compassion by Randy's Community Auto Station!

BZ
BILL Z.
Acura 3.2TL
01/24/2019
Great people and excellent, professional technicians and service
I have used Randy’s team for decades and it only gets better. He gives straight answers and logical guidance with our cars as to what to repair and when. Cars are a large investment so this guidance by a professional is important. We have had nothing but positive experiences with our car service.

JASON P.
Acura MDX
01/24/2019
Acura MDX: Oil change, tire rotation, and alignment
Everything was great as usual, except for the fact that it smelled like someone smoked a cigarette in my car.

MJ
MEG J.
01/23/2019
Absolutely trustworthy
Absolutely trustworthy and very accommodating. I never hesitate to recommend Community Auto. I have been a loyal customer for at least 20 years.

ANGELA B.
Allendale, NJ
01/21/2019
I have had my cars serviced here for well over 15 years and always do a great job. Randy and Doug are courteous and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for keeping my car running smoothly

MICHEAL B.
Saddle River, NJ
Lexus ES 350
01/21/2019
Lexus axle
Said what thry would do and did what they said. No surprises snd fast turnaround.

01/19/2019
Great place to buy tires
Don't piss your money away buying tires at a dealership Go to Community Auto Service for a better price on a better tire

Jason D.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business does great work quickly, at a good price. The people are very nice to deal with.

ST
SISTER CHRISTINE T.
01/16/2019
Great, caring service!
Dear Randy,
Thank you Doug for a great oil change! Thank you Randy for your honest appraisal of what I need to do in the future to ensure a safe car! I am saving and will come in as soon as I can for your suggested maintenance! Blessings on you all in this New Year! Sister Christine Tobin
Randy R., Owner from Community Auto Service Center responded on 01/17/2019

thanks Sister Chris, We so appreciate you, your business and our friendship. See u soon ! Happy New Year!

Randy Ramundo

JOSEPH F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2019
Community Friendly Service
This is not the first time I have been to Community - I keep coming back because of the friendly down to earth service and the excellent price on all of the work I have had done from a quick and easy oil changes on all of my vehicles to that custom part I needed for my truck that one time - Community goes out of their way to make their customers comfortable they really take care of us - certainly the only garage I have been to where the other customers smile and shake your hand when you come in out of the cold.