Business Solutions

Complete Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AN
ALLEN N.
06/13/2022
Reliable and honest as always.
Have been a customer since we moved here 5 years ago. They have always been honest, forthcoming and have provided excellent service and workmanship!

RUTH M.
05/24/2022
Great experience, great job!
Brakes were fixed, outer ty rods, tires rotated, balanced, runs like a new car now.

DN
Darrell N.
04/12/2022
Fantastic people and fantastic service.
My pick up broke down and I had it towed to them. They bent over backwards to repair it and put it back in my hands within a few hours. One thing I want to...

LW
Lynn W.
03/31/2022
As a woman with absolutely no knowledge when it comes to cars or motors, trying to explain and understand what’s wrong with my car usually turns out to be a...

RANDY H.
03/28/2022
Excellent service as always.
I love their no-nonsense & no-pressure way of treating every customers. They will patiently explain the issue/s in a way that is understandable for the...