SILVIA M.
11/11/2017
Quick and Friendly
Lot of information on my car and great service

CAROLINA H.
Ramsey, MN
11/05/2017
My #1 Shop
The staff is great and knowledgeable and I've been dealing with the same people for about a year. GREAT to know and trust the people working on my vehicle!

KEVIN B.
Sioux Falls, SD
11/01/2017
Above and beyond every time
Our new-to-us 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 was completely rusted beneath. The crew at Complete Auto went above and beyond to put in a new oil pan, which meant having to triple team and weld new bolts in order to remove the old ones. We full time in our 5th wheel and had a time crunch for leaving, and Complete Auto got the work done on our tow vehicle on time in spite of all of the obstacles they encountered. Tony works miracles with the warranty company and did an excellent job of keeping us informed of work progress. The mechanics chase down problems until they have answers and fixes. They don't spend money unnecessarily. I trust everyone at Complete Auto completely and can't recommend them enough. Five is not a high enough rating; I wish I could give them 100!

RANDY H.
Jeep Liberty
10/30/2017
Great service and really worked with me to find the best option and pricing

BJ
BETH J.
GMC Terrain
10/11/2017
Stellar service!
Everyone was super helpful here! Had a great experience. I really appreciated how much information they gave me about my vehicle before starting to repair it. Will definitely go back!

Beth,
   We certainly appreciate your feedback and we are excited to service you in the future.

SK
SHARRON K.
Ford Five Hundred
10/06/2017
Service was polite, offered repair options and a great warranty.
Complete Auto was recommended to me by a friend. The repair was completed in a timely manner and I was given reasons for and against repair options.

Sharron,
    We appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback. Please give us a call with any questions or concerns.

RN
RICHARD N.
Oldsmobile Aurora
09/26/2017
Last service on my Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5
They did a good and quick job on my last service. They did not fix a warning alert as only the owner had the correct tool to stop the alert.

KE
KAREN E.
Mercury Sable
09/24/2017
very accommodating, great with communicating info ... good or bad, very friendly staff!

Karen,
    We are glad that we could help service your vehicle. We appreciate your feedback.

JIM H.
Saint Paul, MN
09/18/2017
Unexpected Hose Break
Friendly service staff and our van was repaired in a timely manner.

MIKE B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Audi S5
09/17/2017
Very helpful and informative
Great place to go especially if you have aftermarket performance parts on your vehicle

NB
NICK B.
Hyundai Accent
09/16/2017
They get you in and look over the viechle letting you know what they feel needs to be done.
They tell you what needs to be done right way and what they recommend doing soon based off what you can afford.
They try to give you the best parts for the cheapest price.

PL
PAT L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2017
Courteous, quick service with a smile.
It's bad enough when your only vehicle needs repairs, but the staff at Complete Auto made it as painless as possible. Thanks, all you guys. I'm on the road again.

RUSS W.
09/15/2017
They provided info about car that I did not know.

DEREK D.
09/08/2017
Fast, Easy and Honest
Brought my BMW in to have some aftermarket tips welded on and they did a great job. The guy assessed my situation and called me out to the shop to show me two different options and was very consultative about the entire process. Start to finish my appointment was over in 30 mins.

DON S.
Honda Ridgeline
09/03/2017
called with a problem and techs came up with a good solutions which saved me time and money
friendly people and very good at what they do. came in to fix one problem, steering rack which was switched. and they fixed my other problem and saved me money doing it, thanks, guys.

TF
TIM F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/07/2017
Fantastic, super quick service
I brought my trailer in to have the lighting repaired. Within a couple hours they had it repaired, at an incredible rate.

BO
BOBBI O.
Bethel, MN
07/30/2017
Disappointed
I had my car in for an oil change and to check my brakes. I was told that my rear cylinder was leaking brake fluid and the both front lower ball joints needed to be replaced as well because the front passenger tire was worn down to the threads. I did not get the work done and had a second opinion done and was told that there was no leak and that those repairs ($1,478.51) were not needed. That I would need rear brakes done but I could wait until I heard noise. They verified that there was nothing leaking. I felt that I was being taken advantage of because I am a woman that drives a nice truck. I will not go back and I will never recommend their service. I am very disappointed that they would be so dishonest. They also mentioned that the one side on the rear differential was difficult to get off and to find out that they broke the springs while taking it apart and replaced them and never told me, the second opinion said that they did not even attempt the other side. I just don't understand why they would try to swindle someone like this.

KALEN M.
Ford Expedition
07/29/2017
Quick Turnaround!
I had a belt break at about 3 PM and I called them to see if they could get me in and I needed it fixed ASAP as I was leaving town.
They told me if I brought it in right away they would get it done.
I delivered the vehicle around 4 PM and they met me in the parking lot and directed me to an already open and waiting bay.
They had already ordered the belt but it turned out that I needed to replace a pulley as well.
They set someone to pickup the pulley and had me out the door by 5:30.
It's good to have an auto shop that can be trusted to do what they say and to give you sound auto advice!

QH
QUYNH H.
07/10/2017
Excellent every time!
Friendly, knowledgeable, car runs much better now, internet in waiting area, reasonable pricing, quality, I'm so glad I came here. Thank you!

CF
CORY F.
Brainerd, MN
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
07/10/2017
Pleasantly surprised
I was nervous to bring a brand new truck to a shop that I’ve never worked with to have a truckboss sled deck installed. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with Chris and Mitchell. Mitchell did the install and not only was he great to work with but he was very conscientious and treated my vehicle like it was his own. Chris has been great to deal with as well and has been very responsive with any questions that I have or anything I may need