KR
KYLE R.
Minneapolis, MN
11/09/2018
Heat
I came in knowing my problem, and the part I needed. I was charged for diagnostic for the problem and after they took it all apart, they agreed. Charged me again for labor to fix it. Even though they charged me to take it apart in the first place. Double charged me for the part (which I get, mechanic) was happy with the great front desk service. . I let every thing go. But later I get a call from the tech he left his flashlight in there. So my afternoon off I have to use my time , gas and car to drive back up 18 miles out of my way so he can have it back. I was referred here , both times were good. But I feel I should not have been so inconvenienced not happy

DZ
DIANE Z.
01/03/2017
battery check
I do not like that Complete Auto Services uses the battery check with the printout. I have heard they are very unreliable. They did check with another method and it showed my battery as good, when the machine stated it needed to be replaced. I would like to see them stop using that method.

GR
Gail And Todd R.
Nissan Sentra
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Todd said he brought his vehicle to this business and was told they were going to call him back, about what the issues was. He did not hear anything and actually went into the facility at night towards closing. They did not know he was not called, but updated him on what they found and what the deal was. He ended up having to pick his vehicle up because a part was on order. He did not get his vehicle until a couple of days later.

Randy B.
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Randy said the problem with the check engine light came back. They did what they could and he doesn't think it's their fault.

TC
Tom C.
Ham Lake, MN
Chevrolet Blazer
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Tom said the price kept going up after a price was quoted to him.

AH
April H.
Rochester, MN
Honda Accord
08/22/2013 Category: Service
April said the diagnostic test was great. She was turned off when she wanted to buy her own parts because she could get a military discount. They told her even if she bought her own parts they still will get a profit off of the repairs. She would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.