Steve M.
Minnesota
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he was happy with them but the price was a little high.

Ricky W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Ricky said the service took a little longer than expected.

MN
Mehdi N.
11/23/2016
HORRIBLE DON'T GO
Terrible service. They do work on your car for " two hours" when the job is only a fifteen minute job. These people cannot be trusted. They take your car and slap you with an expensive price after working on your car. And you being a customer, have no choice but to pay the outstanding price because they have your keys. Countless times will they tell you "we don't have an exact quote for this job, we will tell you how much work it took after" or "we don't do this kind of work usually so it may take longer". If this is the case you then they have no business being a repair shop. Go find another place, don't get screwed over here.

TG
TRISTEN G.
Bethel, MN
11/22/2016
Complete Auto Saves the Day Again!
Chris, thank you very much for another job well done. I really appreciate all of the hard work that you and your team do for me and my family.

Thanks again,

Scott

MARK L.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/15/2016
Always Excellent Service
Chris did me a favor as a longtime customer and Karma paid him back by breaking my car the next morning. Of course I would take it to Complete. I limped to the shop around 9 AM and the car was ready for me that day.

CANDICE S.
Reliable Service!
It gives me great piece of mind to know that when/if my vehicle breaks down or needs maintenance the people at Complete Auto always take care of me. With honest service and helpful attitude I know that I am in good hands. Thanks again guys!

RYAN R.
RAM
11/11/2016
Very helpful working with you to get things done.
Very helpful, brought truck in for oil change and had coolent leak and you were able to get it done that night.

JIM L.
11/11/2016
Diagnostic for sliding door on my van.
Complete Auto Service did a quick diagnostic of the issue I was having with my van. I will definitely use Complete for any future issues I have with my vehicles.

Jordan K.
GMC Sierra
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Jordan said there are a couple of things he would have liked to have gone differently.

DJ
Dave J.
Buick Lucerne
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Dave said it was almost what he had expected but not quite.

BL
BARBARA L.
11/03/2016
Trustworthy
I felt confident that I was getting good service, thorough explanations and I trusted each person who spoke with me.

CK
Caedron K.
Dodge Neon
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Caedron said they were very understanding of his situation and did a very good job.

TW
TONY W.
Albertville, MN
11/02/2016
I brought my vehicle in and was very pleased with the level of service and knowledge I was provided. I would highly recommend Complete Auto Service to anyone looking for an honest mechanic that offers affordable pricing.

SD
Sean D.
Maple Grove, MN
Volkswagen Passat
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Sean said they were quick, knowledgeable and courteous.

Johann P.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Johann said the business keeps him informed and follows-up with him, they are very good.

DAVID H.
Ford Econoline
11/01/2016
watch your wallet
very disappointed; felt I was misled on the estimate given; was eventually charged more than double what I was told the repair would be; the total cost was as much as the value of the vehicle

Janet H.
Chevrolet Classic
10/27/2016 Category: Service
Janet said generally the friendliness and the service from this business has been good.

GB
Glen B.
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Glen said they did a good job and they finished in a timely manner.

TG
TRISTEN G.
Bethel, MN
10/21/2016
Great Work Guys!!!!
Thank you all very much for the fast a great work on my son's car. I really appreciate the fast a great work!!! Thanks again.

JZ
JOE Z.
10/17/2016
Great Friendly Service
The young lady I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and friendly. The servive I received was prompt and the mechanic came out to speak with me explaining what he did and future considerations for my vehicle. I would recommend this service shop to everyone. The customer service is great.