Business Solutions

Cordelia Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Stephanie B.
06/24/2022
Always Professional
Orlando has been servicing our cars for over 10 years. He has always been nothing but kind, courteous and professional. He never tries to take advantage of...

FM
Fred M.
06/23/2022
Great service. Very professional. We ll knowledgeable about the automotive industry.
I was extremely impressed with the high quality of work. The appointment was on target for a speedy delivery of work performed. I would highly recommend this...

JJ
Jason J.
06/15/2022
Great Auto Work!
Great person and excellent auto work! My Car runs great!! Plus, it's military friendly establishment!

Keegan S.
06/15/2022
Constant
Always great work and professionalism!

Royce M.
06/10/2022
Orlando had been my go to mechanic for over 20 years.
I trust Orlando for all my car’s mechanical and service needs, and have been his customer for over 12 years. He is professional and provides expert care for...