Cornerstone Glass Zachary

Latest Review over 1 year ago
Tammy R. on 12/28/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Choose Anyone But Cornerstone! "
Hindsight is always 20/20. Looking back, I should have never used this establishment to replace the glass on my car. When the initial repair was made, before I even left the facility, something was wrong. The window squeaked horribly as it was rolled up. After they made some "adjustment", the window no longer squeaked, and I went home. When I arrived home. I noticed that my door was rattling. There was still glass in the door, and my panel at the top of the door wasn't "right". It was puckered. When I took my vehicle back, and explained what was going on, the person who helped me seemed annoyed, and then proceeded to tell me, after he had been working on the car for a good 45 minutes, that the part I had an issue with didn't have to come off to repair the glass. Why didn't you say that immediately when I arrived and pointed it out to you? If he has been working on cars since he was 14, as he said, he should have known this. He did successfully remove all of the glass, which he should have done initially, but my panel is still slightly warped. He had the gall to tell me to take it to the dealer. When he finished with my car I was simply handed my keys with no apology or assurance--perfect example of poor business practices. Lastly, I am not stupid. I have a master's degree and I'm quite informed. THEY mishandled my vehicle and caused this issue with my panel. It is ridiculous that it's so difficult to find a competent business to repair one's vehicle! If you value your vehicle, please STAY AWAY FROM Cornerstone Glass. It's not worth it!
Service Date: 12/05/2016