Scott S.
Volvo XC60
10/14/2020
doesn’t give up on your vehicle’s problems!
very thorough and professional!

Mike M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/09/2020
Go-to Garage
Daughter was home from college and starter went out of her Honda. I called at 11 am on a Thursday and by 9:00 on Friday it was fixed. Tip Top! Great team of folks!

EM
ELI M.
Lexus GS 350
10/03/2020
Honest Businesd
Was told i needed catalyst conv at another place, Cornett could have just done that at my request but they told me it was just a leak and needed a new cap. They saved me tonz of $$ and were honest. Would recommend to everyone!!!!!

PG
PETE G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/27/2020
Great service with a small town feel, very friendly.
Mike and Kevin make sure you are well taken care of. Quality work in a timely basis, and very fair!!

SCOTT C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/25/2020
Fast
Got us in out quick. Very friendly.

RICH S.
Rosendale, MO
Ram 2500
09/21/2020
Prompt,professional and tactful employees
They were able to get my truck in quick and completed the task in a timely manner.

The employees were polite, professional and tactful...

If the need arose I would use this facility again

RK
Robert K.
Honda Ridgeline
09/17/2020
Fast, friendly service.
I had an appointment, and arrived early. My vehicle was attended to right away and my wait was minimal. Great service. Friendly staff.

JAMIE P.

PM
Penny M.
09/08/2020
Broken cable
My gear shift cable broke on a Saturday afternoon and I had it towed to cornetts. It was labor day weekend so I knew it would be Tuesday before they could even look at it. They called me Tuesday and said they would try their best to have it done by the afternoon. The cable
Had to be ordered and delivered to the shop before they could even start in it. I had my
Car back by 4pm!! Great job and fast work guys!! Thank you

Joanie H.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/28/2020
Air conditioner
I feel I was cheated by you for charging me 280.00 for absolutely no coolness.

MARK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/28/2020
Appreciated how I was treated. Updated me on service they performed To my vehicle

TC
Terry C.
08/27/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, timely service. Deserving trust.

LC
Laura C.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/18/2020
AWSOME business
I would recommend Corbett’s to everyone!👍🏼

Volkswagen Passat
08/04/2020
Amazing
This is the second time I’ve been to Cornetts and they were great again!
Quick and simple process, at a great price!

SG
SILAS G.
Isuzu Trooper
08/04/2020
Honest and professional
Both times I've used them they made it very easy. They are professional and honest.