PP
Percy P.
Platte City, MO
11/28/2019
I've been taking my car there for 20yrs ..love the service..taking it there for another 20..
I've taken our car there for 20 yrs..great service, good people..going for another 20..very happy

AD
Ann D.
Kia Sedona
10/01/2019
good service
People were nice not a long wait

SD
Susie D.
09/11/2019
THE BEST!!!
This is THE only place in town where you can get a truly HONEST quote on only the work necessary. Being a single female this is extremely important to me. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and professional! THANKS AGAIN!!!

08/29/2019
Quality Service and Work
The service and work done at Cornett's is superb. The time it takes to get in and out for repairs and inspections is lightning fast. Repairs are done with quality and I can tell that each individual means a lot to the business!

DE
Deb E.
08/12/2019
Deb
Excellent, dependable customer service!!!

Don D.
GMC Yukon
08/02/2019
Integrity
Got rotors and pads all the way around on my 2008 Yukon. The diagnosis was spot on and yes I waited too long like everybody does. Kevin was right on with his estimate. Very pleased.

AC
Amanda C.
Dodge Avenger
07/29/2019
Quick
Was in and out for an inspection quick and was easy

RA
Rebecca A.
Volkswagen Beetle
07/18/2019
Fast inspection, nice people
I stopped in with a request for an inspection that same morning and they were nice enough to get it done for me!

Joanie H.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/10/2019
Honesty
You all seem to know what you are doing. I have been jacked around so much lately that I don’t know who to trust anymore. My gut tells me that you are honest and do good work so I am sticking with you guys unless you prove me wrong!

ET
Errol T.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Errol said they had a very good experience. He likes them and would continue to use them.

BL
Bill L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/19/2019
Honest and friendly service.
Very thorough and dependable.

RK
Robert K.
06/12/2019
Vehicle inspection
Had my vehicle inspected today. Appointment was fast and convenient for me. Service was quick, friendly and efficient.
Definitely my first choice for automotive needs

Jennifer K.
05/22/2019
Trust and Care
The Cornett Automotive team always provides great car service. I can trust what they tell me. A very quick turaround time as well.

Donald P.
Mercury Montego
05/21/2019
Repairs done quickly and always explains the service that he does to the car. Gives extimate prior to the work done to the car.
Repairs done quickly and always explains the service that he does to the car. Gives estimate prior to the work done to the car.

TC
Tracy C.
Kia Sedona
05/18/2019
Convenience, reliability and quick service
I called Cornett Automotive at about 2:00 in the afternoon with a suspension problem and they had it diagnosed and fixed in a couple of hours.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/08/2019
reliability
great place for care care

Bill B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/10/2019
Genuine Concern
Always seem to be able to get my vehicles in quickly. If we need to have an adjustment after the fact, Cornett will make it right. They can perform a wide array of repairs from alignments to transmissions.

04/04/2019
Fast and courteous service
Just moved to st.joe about 1 year ago and needed a new mechanic when my brakes went bad. Found cornet's on Google, and they did not disappoint. Had vehicle fixed the same day, kept me up on what was happening, and also provided transportation to and from work so they could keep my vehicle. Thank you all for a job well done, we will return if we need services in the future

CG
Cynthia G.
03/28/2019
A great company who knows cars and can be trusted!
Cornett Automotive made me an appointment to have my car inspected. I realized there were 4 days left until the end of the month and I needed an appointment. They gave me an appointment that worked with my schedule for the next day. I highly recommend them. My son also takes his car there. We will continue to have our cars serviced there. They get 4 stars!

TR
Tony R.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/16/2019
I was in and out in no time.
Been here for awhile now and trust them.