Overall Rating 4.7714309/5Overall Rating 4.7714309/5Overall Rating 4.7714309/5Overall Rating 4.7714309/5rating 4.7714309
Overall Rating 2.70588/5Overall Rating 2.70588/5rating 2.70588rating 2.70588rating 2.70588

ZX
Zhou X.
Sunderland, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
zx
The service was great. Definitly will go next time
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Good morning Zhou,

Thank you for sharing this kind, valuable feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service with us was a great one, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

DT
Denise T.
Northampton, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous knowledgeable professional friendly helpful people 💖💖
Every time I visit Country Hyundai dealer in Northampton Mass is a wonderful experience!!!!!
I have going to this dealership since 2017 and would not go anywhere else.
Denise T

Good morning Denise,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this five-star review & the kind comments! We're pleased to hear that each service visit you have with us is exceptional, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Jose C.
Williamsburg, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Good job service Dept.
Service Dept. is outstanding, Patrick keep up the great work leading the team!
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good afternoon Jose,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide these kind comments and five-star review! We're lucky to have Patrick as our leader, and we're pleased to hear that you agree. We're glad that your most recent service visit was exceptional, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Holyoke, MA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
paula
timely, courteous service

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the kind five-star review! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next service!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Detailing
Horrible car detailing. I wish I can upload pictures of after "detailing".

Good morning,

We appreciate you taking a moment to share this feedback, as this is how we better our day-to-day operations here at Country Hyundai. I apologize to hear that your detailing service was not satisfactory. I'm pleased that we were able to speak briefly regarding this situation, and we look forward to making this right for you. I will be back in contact with you shortly.

Satisfied and Happy Customer
I have always enjoyed the customer service that I received from your dealership, both in sales and in vehicle service. Quick, efficient and honest...nothing better! The staff is always friendly and willing to advise when needed.

I do miss the car wash after service though :-)
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this kind, valuable feedback! We're pleased to hear that your services are always performed in a quality, yet time efficient manner. I have passed your feedback along so that we can ensure satisfaction with future visits. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service that's easy & convenient

Good morning,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this excellent feedback! We're pleased to hear that your most recent service visit with us was a great one. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

PG
Phillip G.
Greenfield, MA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful people
I want to thank you for everything you did for me and the help you gave me in fixing my vehicle. I appreciate all the kindness you showed me and the fact that you made me feel important as a customer ( more like a friend) shows how much you care about your work and customers. Thank you so much for all that you did.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so very much for the positive feedback. We are lucky to have Sara a part of our service team. I am happy to hear that all your needs were met! We look forward to having the opportunity to service your car in the future.

KK
Kevin K.
Springfield, MA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
accessible
The service is great with information coming back. Appointments can be made to accommodate people with busy schedules like myself.
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for your positive feed back and 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit

NF
Naomi F.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend them for all my services for my car they will help you out and get you in when you need to they also work around your schedule
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and your loyalty to Country Hyundai! We very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
50k service
I enjoy going to this dealership it’s always a pleasant experience. Everything is always to my satisfaction.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good evening,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this kind five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that you alwyas have an exceptional experience with visits to our service department. We thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and look forward to welcoming you back when you have future service needs!

ER
Elya R.
Shutesbury, MA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Client Focused
Lots of attention to me and returning my calls expediently. Never seemed annoyed with the number of conversations we had to have on this subject. Processed it well, Sam, Sarah awesome friendliness and concern for me and my issue.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Good afternoon Elya,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this valuable feedback! Customer satisfaction and safety in your vehicle is our utmost priority, and we're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your last service visit at our facility. We thank you for choosing Country Hyundai and look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Maria B.
Russell, MA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The atmosphere
Very helpful service advisor and efficient service.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Good evening Maria,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this great five-star feedback! We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your last service visit at our facility. We look forward to assisting you with future service needs, and thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

AD
Angela D.
Lee, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I have always been happy with Country Hyundai...however, this time I noticed a knick on my driver side door that was not there before my car went in for service.
I had new rear rotors and break pads installed. Very happy with the new brakes.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good afternoon Angela,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback! We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the new brakes and the service that you received. Regarding the knick on your drivers side door, I greatly apologize to hear about this. I will be passing this information along to my service team. If it is a knick that is repairable, we would be happy to try to buff it out to the best of our ability during your next visit. Please let me know if there's anything further that I can do for you!

Springfield, MA
Good service department
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this feedback! We're glad to hear that your last service visit with us was a good one. If there's anything that we can do to improve the quality of your next visit, I would be pleased to hear. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Good afternoon,

Please accept my apologies for not noticing the detailed comment regarding your last service visit. We appreciate this feedback as this is how we better our day-to-day operations, and I have passed this information along so that your next visit with us is improved.

Amazing
Quick and convenient. With spectacular services.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us was an exceptional one. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

Dennis C.
Orange, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
I was very pleased with my recent service visit. They did my complete 22K mile service and performed a recall repair in just an hour and a half. The price was also reasonable. Very friendly atmosphere as well!

Good afternoon Dennis,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this great feedback! We're pleased to hear that all of your work was performed in a quality, yet time efficient manner. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and we look forward to welcoming you back for future service needs!

Kenneth S.
Greenfield, MA
Excellent knowledgeable service
Friendly professional. I like that

Good afternoon Kenneth,

Thank you for taking a moment to share this five-star feedback! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we're pleased to hear that your last service visit with us met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai for all of your service needs!

RL
Robert L.
Three Rivers, MA
Oil
Service was ok.

Robert
PATRICK J H. from Country Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Good afternoon Robert. After reviewing your survey response, we apologize about not delivering an exceptional service experience. When vehicles come in, we attempt to get all customer vehicles serviced and washed in a timely manner. We definitely missed the boat when your vehicle was here. I would like to offer you a complimentary full detail valued at $250.00 to make up for our shortcomings. Thank you again for your loyalty to Country Hyundai and your feedback, because without that when cannot get better. I will be sending you a re-score request due to our attempt to correct your service concern.

phamel@countryhyundai.com

Raymond R.
South Hadley, MA
In and out
Can’t beat the service. Done when promised. Sara is the best.

Good afternoon Raymond,

Thank you for the kind comments and great review! When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai, and Sara looks forward to assisting you during your next service visit!