Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.90909/5Overall Rating 2.90909/5rating 2.90909rating 2.90909rating 2.90909

Theresa B.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
the people that work at Country Hyundai are very professional
Great service by friendly and professional people.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Theresa, its great to hear that you were happy with your service!

Melanie Zoelck

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service me
I’ve said plenty

Dear Nelson,

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with being able to use your coupon for the oil change. I will speak to the service manager about this and see if we cand find a solution that is satisfactory for you.

Kind regards,

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service but expensive
Great service but expensive
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Craig, We're happy that your service was great, however, we'd like to address your price concern. Our service department offers competitive pricing among comparable, reputable, Hyundai Certified dealers. Please give us a call to let us know if any of our competitors offered a better service cost. We strive to be the best in all areas.

LN
Lisa N.
Enfield, CT
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and excellent availability
Have had several oil changes and a service done. Always great hours available and this last oil change they washed the car so nice I thought it was brand new lol! Love the complimentary coffee and snack and clean showroom. The salespeople are EXCEPTIONAL!!! I totally recommend
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for the great review, Lisa! We're so pleased to hear that you continue to enjoy visiting with us. We look forward to many more!

GM
Gloria M.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Tom In service department.
I've been coming here for 10 years now, between my first Santa Fe and the one I bought not even 2 years ago. Your younger costumer service needs better training and how to talk to people!
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Good morning, Gloria. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best it could have been. I'd love to speak with you directly about your visit. Please give me a call at 413-341-1972 at your earliest convenience.

Canton, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Super nice
I didn't really expect anyone to be understanding when I called and needed my car fixed the same day, but the two guys working were so nice and made sure my car got fixed right away. I really appreciated how accommodating they were and am glad I took my car there.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear that our staff was able to accomodate you.

EA
Ernest A.
Springfield, MA
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Tom in Service Dept.
From the time I arrived to the time I left, Tom was there, professional and all the service was completed as stated. Love this place, good team..
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

We're glad to hear that your service visit went well! Thanks so much for the kind words!

Robert M.
Holyoke, MA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
What can I say? Tom runs a great service department. Tom’s staff is friendly,knowledgeable and personable. Would not take my car anywhere else.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for letting us know how great of a job Tom is doing! We're happy to hear that he is a big part of why you service with us. See you at your next appointment!

DK
David K.
South Deerfield, MA
2008 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Free oil change for Life.
Fast and excellent service.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

We're so glad to hear that you had a great service visit, David! We will look forward to seeing you again the next time around! Allison CookDelivery CoordinatorCountry Hyundaiacook@countryhyundai.com413-341-1972

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service Staff; Absurd Repair Cost
Tom in the service area is the BEST!! The cost of the repair was outrageous. I would have shopped around, but I really could not drive the car to do so.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to see you were happy with your service experience. We try to be as competetive as we can compared to manufacturer associated dealerships, and we appreciate your input on the issue.Melanie ZoelckCustomer Service RepresentativeCountry Hyundai413-517-3835mzoelck@tommycarmgt.comcountryhyundai.com

Darlene M.
Chicopee, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
You have a nice place and good service and goodies to snack on
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks so much for the great review, Darlene! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our accomodations. Feel free to help yourself to complimentary coffee, tea, or snacks anytime you stop in. See you for your next service appointment!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I like the ease of scheduling online and then just pulling in and handing my keys over. The waiting room is also spacious and comfortable.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that your visit was pleasant.

Donald L.
Greenfield, MA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
cusyomer care
always made to feel welcome, service with a smile
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

We're always happy to hear about positive experiences! We're so glad that our Service Department made your visit pleasant, Donald. We will look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

Customer Service Manager

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
Timeliness needs improvement and diagnostics and repairs should be able to be done on Saturday as well to accommodate working people instead of us having to take time off to get a vehicle serviced.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

We are very sorry to hear that your visit was not the best we could have offered. I tried reaching out to you and left a voicemail. Please give me a call directly at 413-341-1972 so that I can help make this right for you. Thank you for your feedback, and, we appreciate your business. -Allison Cook, Customer Service Manager

Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Hi! I just tried giving you a call again regarding your experience with our Service Department. I would love to speak with you to see how we can resolve this issue, and ensure that it does not happen in the future. We take pride in our reputation, and with feedback from folks such as yourself, we can continue to strive to offer a truly exceptional experience to each and every customer who visits us. How can we make this right with you? Please reach out to me directly via phone, text, or email.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We wouldn't know how to better ourselves without it. You are important to us.

Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Good morning. Can you please give me a call regarding your recent service experience? We strive for excellence, and are very sorry to hear that we didn't make the grade for you. We would like to offer you a resolution and make this right for you. Please call me directly.

Kristina S.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Easy appointment making, detailed information on what the car needs and reasonable pricing, friendly knowledgeable service representatives and comfortable waiting area.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thanks for the great review, Kristina! We are happy to hear that you had the truly exceptional experience you deserve!

Sunderland, MA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff was very friendly.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for your great review! We are glad to hear your visit was pleasant, and look forward to many more!

James H.
Hampden, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly environment
Anothergreat experience !!!!
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for the awesome review, James! We look forward to offering you truly exceptional service for years to come!

KL
Kathy L.
Shelburne Falls, MA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
The service and staff are really nice folks.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for your great rating, Kathy! We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was truly exceptional.

LL
Luz L.
Southwick, MA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
I love the Country Hyundai service set up. I like how you drive inside, out of the elements. How immediately you are checked in, and informed of the cost for the service you are there for. The waiting are is clean, and comfortable, and the coffee and snacks are not bad either. The staff is friendly and courteous.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review, Luz. We are glad to hear that our service department gave you the truly exceptional experience that you deserve.

FB
Francis B.
Amherst, MA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Service - a little longer than I had expected
Service was excellent, facility was comfortable and clean, people were extraordinarily nice. I had booked (online) the first appointment for the day for a routine oil change which went 90 minutes - longer than I anticipated. I did not ask for any explanation why the appointment went so long but in the future I probably would inquire as to how long any new appointments will take. I have purchased a service contract for my new vehicle so I will be taking it to Country Hyundai for all my maintenance.
Allison C., Delivery Coordinator from Country Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, Francis. We will use your recommendation to continue to better ourselves. We strive to offer a truly exceptional experience to each and every customer, and appreciate your help in doing so.