Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5Overall Rating 4.7333293/5rating 4.7333293
Overall Rating 2.86667/5Overall Rating 2.86667/5rating 2.86667rating 2.86667rating 2.86667

Berlin, CT
09/21/2018 Category: Service
2017 Santa Fe
Good job
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback!  I hope we can earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

RD
Robert D.
Sarasota, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Diffcult job and done quickly and professionally
Surprisingly the injectors on my relatively new Santa Fe Sport failed. Perhaps it was that it's a Turbo but not sure. I was told the car would take 6 days because parts had to be ordered. Often a job of that magnitude can go longer. The service dept. optimistically told me the car would be ready by Friday but to do the thorough job they had to wait till Saturday. They actually stayed late and threw in an oil change and got me my car in perfect shape!
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thanks for the feedback Robert!  Glad we could help get you back on the road quickly.  I hope on your next visit we can earn 5 Stars!

GF
George F.
Athol, MA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car.
The person that ran the repair shop at this dealership was great. He told the truth and was always helpful when needed.
He was the reason I returned numerous times . I am on my second car from Country Hyundai and will see what happens
when my lease is up next year.
Amber B., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Hello George,

We are glad to hear that you had a truly exceptional experience with our service department! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any further questions or concerns.

Amber Brainerd
(413) 341-1931

Joanne H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/20/2018 Category: Service
good experience

Good afternoon Joanne,

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Amber Brainerd
(413) 341-1931

Michael B.
Huntington, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Civic minded
I believe they have a genuine intrest in being the best
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words!  Sorry you are not pleased with your Santa Fe performance.  I hope we can earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

Easthampton, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
It just takes too long no stacks always empty one TV but on the bright side there's enough Chargers to charge your phone it's about it

Thanks for the feedback!

Greenfield, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Lengthy Service
The 60,000 mile service took about 3 hours which was a little longer than I had planned. If I had to do it again I would have asked for a loaner car and gone to work for a couple of hours.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the constructive feedback!  I hope we can earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

TO
Thomas O.
Amherst, MA
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Country Hyundai does an excellent job with service.
ADAM S W., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected
I just bought a 2014 Hyundai Elantra at the beginning of the month and a week later, I came back to get it inspected. I was told to take to the VW service next door and gave them a $35 voucher for the inspection. After 15 minutes, my name was called and I found out the car failed the inspection due to an air bubble in one tire. I was told by an employee to take it over back to the Hyundai dealership to get it fixed and I wouldn't have to pay for it. So, I did. I waited for an hour before another employee said that I had to pay for a tire replacement. They said that even though I only had it for a week, once I drove the car off the lot it was my responsibility. The air bubble was probably caused by a pothole, but the whole experience was unexpected. I waited another hour before the inspection was finally done and the tire was paid for. Overall, the customer service was friendly and professional, but it was stressful having to wait for over two hours and pay over a hundred dollars when I thought it would just be quick, free inspection of a brand new car.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your inspection did not go as expected. We apologize for this. I will speak to the service manager to see how he feels about this and to see if there is something we can do.

SP
Scott P.
Westfield, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled servicing
Staff was polite and friendly. Servicing was definitely done in a reasonable amount of time.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Dear Scott,

thank you for your feedback, we are happy to know that you had a great service experience with us.

RD
Robert D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
great
best service every day

Thank you Robert, we are happy to hear that!

Slow. little communication.
I was told service would be 30 mins, waited an hour and a half without any updates for a simple headlamp replacement.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your most recent service visit with us. We are sorry to hear that you service took longer than expected and that you were not provided with any updates.

We have spoken to the team to make sure that your feedback is taken seriously and used so that they will be better at communication and providing updates, as well as making sure they give accurate estimates of repair times.

Unfortunately headlamp replacements can sometimes be tricky and take some time, you should have been advised of this and we apologize that this was not done.

413-341-1935 or 413-517-3835

Michelle R.
Easthampton, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
So much for “America’s Best Warranty”!!
Hard to review service when no service was received!

Dear Michelle,

thank you very much for your feedback on your service visit with us. We are sorry to hear that the visit did not go as expected.

I will speak to the service manager about this and see if there is anything we can do in this matter. I will be back in touch as soon as I have had a chance to speak to him.

Northampton Volkswagen/Country Hyundai

Dear Michelle,

after having spoken to the service manager, he would be more than happy to see if he can get the issue covered for you. He would need to be able to see the vehicle in order to assess whether he would be able to help getting this taken care of.

I would be grateful if you could get in touch so that we can make arrangements for you to bring the vehicle back in.

Kelly M.
Huntington, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Exceptional Customer Service!
I've always had great service from the beginning... that's what keeps me coming back.

Thank you Kelly for being such a loyal customer! We are glad to know you continue to have great experiences with us and we are happy to know that this time was no exception!

Cheri H.
West Springfield, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
My car maintence was completed satisfactorally. My car was washed afterward, but I was concerned if the ran it through a autimatic car wash . I had a bike rack attached to my trailer hitch. I would have taken it off if they would have told me ahead of time.

Thank you for your feedback Cheri, we are glad you had a good service experience. Since we also do a multipoint inspection as part of your oil change and a car wash, this can lead to the whole service taking about 1 hour.

Please be assured that we do not take the vehicles through an automatic car wash, they are manually washed by our reconditioning department and thus there is no danger to any bike attachments.

Jesse H.
Chicopee, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Bought my new car there with seamless effort thanks to the staff working with me. So far the service has been outstanding and everyone is friendly and wonderful. Definitely a place to get a car and already plan on getting the next one here too.
Melanie Z., Customer Service Representative from Country Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you Jesse, we are glad you had a wonderful service experience. Thank you for your business!

413-517-3833

ET
Elias T.
Orange, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealer in MA!
I have been doing business with Country Hyundai since 2011 and let me tell you that this dealer will go above and beyond to deliver the best buying experience. Don't waste time with other dealers and shop at Country Hyundai and ask for Scott Peters at the sale department and Tom Sadowski in the service department. Mike Paquette General Sales Manager, Christopher Patrick Finance Manager and Jason Vautour Internet Coordinator you guys are also a great Team!

Elias Torres

Thank you! We are glad you were happy with the whole team!

413-517-3833

LL
Luz L.
Southwick, MA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
I showed up without an appointment and was taken in right away. I waited a couple of hours, but I did not mind. The waiting area is very clean, and comfortable, and the snacks and coffee are not bad either.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for coming in, your always welcomed!

sincerely,

NR
Nancy R.
Westfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
It was easy to get an appointment service excellent
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your feedback and will be looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Raymond R.
South Hadley, MA
09/01/2018 Category: Service
In & Out
In and & out in the time expected. Can’t ask for more than that.
ANTHONY G., Service Manager from Country Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We appreciate your business and will be looking forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Sincerely,