DK
DAN K.
07/27/2021
Strut replacement
Needing Strat replacement on my 2010 Mazda, countryside as usual did an outstanding job repairing my vehicle. All my vehicles that I have I do take to countryside when I need repairs they have always done an excellent job and I will continue to use them for any auto repair needs that come up in the future Scott and his team are excellent and what they do

DY
DOUG Y.
Subaru Legacy
07/20/2021
Great auto maintenance and repair
I’ve been going to countryside for years. They are always helpful, trustworthy and do a great job. They are busy so plan ahead.

Ford Fiesta
07/09/2021
Their personal service and concern for customers
Everyone at Countryside bends over backwards for their customers. I have been driving for over half a century, and had more cars and mechanics that I can name, but all of the people at Countryside are the best I have ever used! And the most recent example was very special treatment from Troy!

Nissan Rogue
06/25/2021
Always honest and fair!
I have been a customer for 20 years, and I do not go anywhere else! It is the best and most reliable repair I have ever experienced!

PC
Paulette C.
Saint Paul, MN
05/23/2021
Awesome service
The staff are professional and trustworthy. Always do a great job recommending what really needs to be done.
The staff are professional and trustworthy. Countryside always does a great job recommending what really needs to be done. Very satisfied with the service I receive.

Dan C.
Ram 1500 Classic
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Dan said that he's been nothing but happy with their service and their work.

Joanna W.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said they always do a fine job, he trusts their work and they have good prices.

PC
PAULETTE C.
Dellwood, MN
Ford Cutaway
04/30/2021

Ford Fiesta
04/30/2021
The best!
I have been going to garages for over half a century, and Scott is the friendliest, most competent, and honest person that I have ever dealt with. I have been coming to Countryside for over 15 years and I will never use another repair shop.

MT
MARK T.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/17/2021
Always great service.
I will always bring our vehicles to Countryside.

Matt M.
Dodge Charger
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Matt said that everything went well and he appreciates them a lot.

MARK D.
03/11/2021
Awesome as always.
Got a quote from a chain repair shop for over $2200 after an oil change, I always have Countryside do the repairs. As normal they found the real problem and fixed it for $300. If you want mechanics who know what they are doing and only fix what's wrong, this is the place to go.

Shawn M.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Shawn said the business provided good service.

HS
Holly S.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Holly said they did what they said they were going to do and in the price range that they told her.

Joanna W.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John. John said they've always been fair, good, and he's had good experiences with them.