KAREN M.
08/13/2019
I trust Craig Automotive to handle my car's maintenance and repairs. Great folks. Great service.

CF
CINDY F.
Lexus GX 460
08/12/2019
Fantastic service!
Craig Automotive always has provided honest advice and service. I have used them for decades now. So appreciate them!
Glenn W., owner from Craig Automotive responded on 08/13/2019
Thanks Cindy
Hope to see you again soon

BP
Brad P.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the employees did everything he asked them to do.

BP
Brad P.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the employees did everything he asked them to do.

CL
CYNTHIA L.
Fairburn, GA
08/11/2019
Wasted Money
I'm disappointed with the money and time spent to service vehicle with no change. I called and asked for quote on replacement parts and labor, instead I was given a bandaid fix option that didn't work!! Frustrated!!!
Hi Cynthia
Thanks for the feedback. I am also disappointed that the cleaning did not work on your car. I gave you a quote to do the repair and you told me you could not afford to do the repair. I then gave you the option that we could try to do a cleaning to see if we could get it to pass emissions. I am sorry that it did not work but you were told in advance the it was the only thing I knew to try without spending the money to repair it the right way. Again I am sorry that you are disappointed and frustrated with us/your car but we did everything we could to try and save you money and get your car to pass emissions.
If we can ever help you in the future or you would like to talk to me about this please feel free to give me a call.

MARY LOUISE C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/10/2019
The best
Glenn went the extra mile to make sure I only paid for labor and not for a part that should have still been under warranty. Very personable and professional.
Thanks Mary
 Look forward to seeing you again soon

KN
Karen N.
Ford EcoSport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Karen said she's been going to this facility for years and the staff is always courteous and they are always honest with the prices.
Thanks Karen
II am glad we are your shop of choice and have been for many years now
Thanks again

JACKIE B.
Nissan Titan
08/07/2019
Great Service at Craig's.
Glynn keeps the customer's interest first
No unnecessary work
Always explains the options available under the circumstances
Thanks Jackie
I am glad we are here to help with all your automotive needs

AT
Andy T.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Andy said they were not able to find the problem. He said they told him when the vehicle dies to have it towed in and he will fix it.
Thanks Andy
Don't you just love those intermittent problems.  If it gives you any more problems feel free to give me a call.

PW
PEGGIE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019
Fast service. Excellent customer service.
Appointment for oil change was on time and service was excellent.
Thanks Peggie
I am glad we were able to get you back on the road fast.

Betty M.
Senoia, GA
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Betty said that she was well pleased with the place and if anything else goes wrong with her vehicle she'll come back to them.
Thanks Betty

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2019
Integrity
This is a shop that you can trust completely and that operates with the highest integrity.
Thanks John
We just call it like it is no reason to do it any other way.
Hope to see you again soon.

RD
ROBERT D.
07/29/2019
This is more of a general review
My last visit was just an oil change, which went without a hitch, but you wouldn't expect too many problems from quick, minor maintenance. This review, however, is my general opinion of Craig Automotive and is why I've been a long term customer. The work always solved the problem and they have, on occasion, tightened their own schedule to squeeze me in and get me out of a jam. In short, I've always had reliable, good quality, 5 star service from Craig Automotive.
Thanks Robert
I am glad you have chosen to have us do all your automotive needs and look forward to working with you for many more years.
Thanks agian Glenn

AL B.
07/26/2019
Great service, Great people!
As always, Glen, Matt and folks at Craig Automotive did a great job on repairs to my vehicle, at a reasonable and fair price! Been going to Craig Automotive for as long as they have been in PTC, and will continue to do so!😃
Thanks Al

DEBRA B.
Fayetteville, GA
07/25/2019
Quick efficient service
Was able to get my vehicle in right away when the check engine light came on. When they diagnosed the problem, the cost was close to $300. When they got in there to Fix The issue, they were able to repair at half that cost. Greg’s automotive is always very fair with their work and their cost to their clients. Highly recommend them
Thanks Debra
I glad we were able to save you some money. The problem was not as bad as we thought after we got into the engine.

RON B.
Lincoln Town Car
07/25/2019
Prompt, efficient and honest service with fair pricing.
Prompt, efficient and honest service with fair pricing. Always straight forward with their diagnosis, but never trying to sell you something you do not really need.
Thanks Ron
It is wat it is we did not build it or brake it but we can always fix it. Glad we were able to help you out.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/23/2019
Honesty and reliability
We always appreciate Glenn's honesty and reliability! We have been customers of Craig's for many years.
Thanks
Glad we have been able to keep all your cars on the road for many years and look forward to many more.

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
07/16/2019
Great Place
Very happy with everything about Craig Automotive. Finding a good mechanic is difficult. Your search can stop here
Thanks Dave
I am glad you found us and we look forward to keeping you on the road for many years to come.

Karen S.
Fayetteville, GA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen stated she felt the time it took to get the part in was long. Besides that , they were professional and friendly.
Thanks Karen
I agree it did take to long to get the part. I can normaly have most parts in less than 48 hours most things same day, but sometimes things do go on backorder. We do our best to get everyones cars back to them asap

RP
ROB P.
Kia Sorento
07/13/2019
Five stars
Always great service from Glenn and his team!
Thanks Rob