DE
DENNIS E.
Mazda B2000
06/21/2018
Difficult to find part and repair
They were able to have a gas tank for a 1984 Mazda B2000 pickup truck repaired. Was told by other shops they could not find the part or have it repaired.
Thanks to the folks at Craig Automotive this old truck will be in put back in service.

CL
CARL L.
Fairburn, GA
06/20/2018
Quality. Prompt service, knowledgable, friendly. My family always bring their car here, never feel like you are getting ripped off.
Quality, prompt service, knowledgeable, friendly. My family brings their cars here, never feels like you are getting ripped off.

SR
Sandra R.
Hyundai Accent
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff provided consistent service with good follow up. The service personnel was courteous and completed the service in a timely manner.

Ben S.
Tyrone, GA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he was satisfied with the job done. He has been going to this business for 20 plus years

EA
EDGAR A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/16/2018
Why did my truck 2003 silverdo stall
Truck stalled and others said that they could not find the reason. Craig Automotive had seen this and was able to fix the problem.

CR
CHRISTY R.
Brooks, GA
06/15/2018
Ford F150 Repair
Glenn is very knowledgeable and fair with his price for the work he does. When my husband is unable to do repairs/oil changes, Craig Automotive is the only shop I trust to work on my vehicles.

Anonymous avatar
06/14/2018
Fair price and prompt service.

NF
Nancy F.
THOMASTON, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said that she received good service at the facility.

Jim R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he is very satisfied with the service at this business. He has gone there for many years.

FF
FRED F.
06/09/2018
Great service. Knowledgeable team. Honest work.
Dependable, high quality service. Honest evaluation of any problems. Great place to take your car.
I've taken many cars there for many years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

JOYCE L.
Nissan Titan
06/02/2018
Rainy Day Assistance
The driver’s window on my son in law’s truck would not close on a very rainy morning. I drove to Craig Automotive where my car was immediately driven out of the rain and evaluated. The part was called in and a short time later I was back on the road. Great service!
Glenn W., owner from Craig Automotive responded on 06/06/2018
GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO KEEP YOU DRY !

HW
Hal W.
Fort Benning, GA
06/01/2018
Outstanding!
My family has used Craig Automotive for 15 years. We have always gotten honest answers and the work done has been effective and reasonable. They go above and beyond to do the job right and treat their customers like family. My wife and I now live in Columbus but we make the drive for any service our cars need. I can't say enough great things about Craig Automotive! Great shop!!

- Hal W
Glenn W., owner from Craig Automotive responded on 06/06/2018
Thanks Hal
We look forward to keeping you and yor family on the road for many years to come !

SJ
STACY J.
Sharpsburg, GA
05/31/2018
Very pleased with all the work I have had done. Everything was on time and exactly as they quoted me.

Thanks Stacy
 I am glad we are able to help with all of your automotive needs

Anonymous avatar
GMC Pickup
05/27/2018
Pick up repair
Should have presented bill for work performed
Glenn W., owner from Craig Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with the service. Please give me a call and let me know what we can do to improve.

AC
ATHENA C.
05/27/2018
Quick service!
I was able to call first thing in the morning and get my car in for an oil change. I dropped it off and assumed it might take awhile since I had called last minute, but it was completed quickly and efficiently!
Thanks Athena
 We try our best to get you back on the road asap

TA
Travis A.
Georgia
Dodge Journey
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff provided great customer service.
Thanks Travis
I am glad we are able to keep you on the road
Glenn

FF
FRED F.
05/23/2018
Excellent work, honesty
Great job, as always.
Thanks Fred
It is a pleasure keeping all your cars on the road for so many years

SJ
Stacy J.
Sharpsburg, GA
Pontiac Firebird
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the facility provides first class service.
Thanks Stacy

Connie M.
Kia Sorento
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Connie said she trusts the business and she always asks Glen first.
Thanks Connie
Glad we are here to help

Chris W.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.
Glenn W., owner from Craig Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Glad we are able to keep you on the road trouble free