KEN M.
11/26/2020
Great shop/Tremendous People
They took my car in the afternoon before Thanksgiving and had me on my way in no time for new serpentine belt R&R! Thanks Glenn!!!

FF
FRED F.
11/21/2020
Great service. Knowledgeable team. Honest work.
Always excellent!

JIM H.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/18/2020
Quality work
Always receive quality work at a fair price! Honesty about what is needed.

JN
JORDAN N.
Subaru WRX
11/17/2020
Great service for a great price
Craig Automotive is an honest mechanic. They will go above and beyond for you and will never try to upswell you on things you don’t need. In fact, they will find every way possible to save you money while offering you amazing service. I’ve been going here for three years and have never had anything but positive experiences.

KT
KEN T.
Volkswagen Golf
11/14/2020
Speedy delivery
I had the need for a 5,000 actually (145,000) mile service before returning to the office. I was told to come on by and they would work me in. And to no surprise, they came through. Well done.

11/12/2020
Excellent and trustworthy
We’ve been taking our vehicles here for several years. They’ve always done excellent work at a fair price.

Joyce M.
Fayetteville, GA
Acura ILX
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said her vehicle wouldn't start and she had to get a new battery.

PK
PATRICIA K.
Chevrolet Suburban
Craig automotive
Estimate is always explained and accurate. Work is timely. Staff is friendly.

JILL B.
Newnan, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/10/2020
Quick, efficient, reasonable & knowledgeable !
They are a 10 in my book,

PW
PETER W.
Routine Service
Great service as always !

JERRY P.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/06/2020
Professional Business
This my “go to” place to bring my cars to.

MARCUS D.
Senoia, GA
11/06/2020
Super courteous and very knowledgeable great at what they do. Only place I take my trucks and cars
Every time I’ve taken my vehicle to Glen and the guys they’ve alway got my vehicle back in a timely manner. If something I was unaware of they make sure I understand and explain to me my options with detailed information to help me make a inform decision. Best place in my opinion to take your vehicle in or around Peachtree City

CG
CHARLES G.
Great Service and Treatment
I have been a customer for 15 years because they have always treated me and my family fairly. Stopped in today with a problem. They diagnosed it immediately, provided me options, and had the part delivered and installed within 30 min.

Quality repairs
Mechanics treat your vehicle as if it were their own personal vehicle. Highly recommend Craig Automotive for repairs and maintenance.

CL
CHRIS L.
11/05/2020
Service is great, friendly, and professional every time we bring our cars here.