08/06/2020
TRUSTWORTHY
Craig’s automotive is a trustworthy, honest place for a lady (or person) to bring their vehicle. They never try to do extra, unneeded things to my car. They’re honest about what needs to be done & they’re affordable. I’m grateful to them because so often mechanics try to overcharge me or fix something that’s unnecessary then gouge you for those items. Not here. The mechanics at this shop are fantastic & look out for their customers. You can count on them.

DAN D.
08/04/2020
Automotive
Outstanding work. Very trustworthy and fast service!

SF
SAJ F.
Fayetteville, GA
Nissan Versa
08/01/2020
Honest, on time.
Glen called me about the necessary repairs to be done. Once i said go ahead, he finished the work on time.

Melvin B.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said they were very good and they did a very good job.

LJ
LINDA J.
07/30/2020
Love these guys!!!!
I trust these guys so much. I live on limited budget, and work hard to make ends meet. They help me navigate the waters of car repairs to keep my head above water. Bless them. LJ

FA
Frank A.
Palmetto, GA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Frank said they had prompt service, good communication and the quality of work is good so far as well.

ROBERT C.
Fayetteville, GA
07/27/2020
Was very happy with the service Glenn provided. Efficient and fairly priced.

Curt W.
Sharpsburg, GA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Curt said that he took his vehicle in because the rear end was roaring and when he picked it up it was still roaring.

JEFF H.
GMC Pickup
07/24/2020
Pick up repair
I had the truck delivered to Craig’s. They took care of everything I needed performed quickly and professionally. I’ve used them for at least 15 years and always been pleased.

MECHELLE H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2020
07/21/2020 DOS
Craig Automotive is simply the BEST!!! I don’t take my car anywhere else. Glenn & Matt are VERY trustworthy.

JOHN L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/21/2020
Honesty and reliability!
We have been using Craig's for years. We always appreciate Glenn's advice and honesty.

JACKIE B.
07/19/2020
Oil change tire rotation
Always a great experience at Craig Automotive. So professional and trustworthy. Can always count on them to be honest and helpful.

RAY M.
07/17/2020
Excellent Service!
I've been going to Craig Automotive for several years, and they have consistently given me honest advice, telling me several times that my car didn't need work, but to keep a watchful eye on a particular characteristic so that I could bring the car in before it became a safety issue. I have never had to bring the car back for any repeat service, it has been done right the first time every time, and the people at the shop are helpful and genuine - Glen, who is most prevalent at the front desk is enormously knowledgeable and explanatory with every issue, and calls with the extent of the issue at hand before work is begun. I can't recommend these folks more highly, and would not go anywhere else for work on my car.

DE
DENNIS E.
07/17/2020
Analyzed and corrected the problem
My Explorer started skipping and sputtering on the Interstate 200 miles from home, but I managed to limp back home. I described the problem, and Glen explained what he expected to find. The computer confirmed the problem and in just a few hours my SUV was ready to roll again. Thanks again for the excellent repair in a timely fashion. Glen also went beyond the call of duty and requested an outside contractor come to the shop to repair a stuck electric fold-down seat as this repair is not normal.

Scott S.
Toyota Sequoia
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he had a good experience.