MARY LOUISE C.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/12/2021
oil change
Never a problem making an appointment. Fast service. Professional and personable. Kuddos to Craig Automotive...I'll never go anywhere else!

LO
LIAM O.
North Ridgeville, OH
Toyota Sequoia
06/11/2021
Fantastic service
I came in from Ohio had and issue and The team took care of us promptly. Let us know the issue and possible outcomes once they inspected the car. Very transparent with repair cost and service. Glenn and the team would be my go to jig I lived here. If you are a classic car guy they have you as well.

MIMI H.
Fayetteville, GA
Buick Cascada
06/10/2021
Best auto service in Fayette County!
Always excellent care for our three vehicles over decades of service....we’re treated like family!”

EB
ESTELLE B.
Honda Civic Si
06/10/2021
Car battery
Fast efficient and friendly service
Thank you Estelle.
I am glad we were able to take care of you asap

SIG H.
Fayetteville, GA
Hyundai Genesis
06/09/2021
5 Stars every time
Very pleased with customer service and overall results. Have been a customer for over 15 years and wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.
Thank you Sig.
We look forward to keeping you on the road for many more years to come.
Thanks Glenn.

CURTIS B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2021
Professional, trustworthy, reliable!
Glen runs a high quality professional shop. If he says it needs fixing it's because it needs fixing! I know it'll be done right the first time. I recommend Craig's to anyone looking for an honest; reliable and professional car care service.
Thank you Curtis.
We are here to keep all of your cars running smooth.

MARK P.
Hyundai TUCSON
06/08/2021
Glenn and his people are THE BEST!!!
Glenn Waycaster has always done brilliant work for us! We’ve been his customer for 23 years and do recommend Craig Automotive to anyone and everyone who needs auto service!
Never an issue with workmanship or pricing!!!!
Call him.
Thank you Mark.
I am happy that we have been able to take care of all your cars for many years and look forward to doing so for many more.
Thanks Glenn.

Newnan, GA
06/08/2021
Excellent Service & Knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable on older cars which is great as working on them is a dying art. Would recommend.
Thank you.
It is a pleasure to keep all your cars on the road.

Franklin, GA
Lincoln Town Car
06/04/2021
Glenn is an awesome mechanic and is very caring. He lets you know the price of the repair and makes sure it's done right.
Thank you.
We do our best to keep everyones cars in top condition!
Thanks again Glenn.

JEFF D.
Tyrone, GA
Honda Fit
06/04/2021
Honest and quick service
Craig Automotive provides good dependable and honest service.
Thank you Jeff.
We are happy to keep you on the road.

RACHEL W.
Toyota Yaris iA
Great service as usual
Glen takes such good care of all of our cars, including our kids’. I never worry about their safety on the road knowing that Glen has looked everything over.
Thank you Rachel.
We are happy to keep you on the road.

EW
EVAN W.
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
Took all my auto service needs to Craigs Automotive last year and would not go anywhere else. Glen always answers the phone and is not trying to sell you something you don’t need. He is always honest and will give you options.
Thank you Evan.
I am very glad we are here to help you with all of your automotive needs. If you ever need anything or just have a questions please feel free to give us a call.

SEAN H.
Excellent and Timely Service
Craig Automotive remains my trusted choice for automotive services. They provide accurate quotes on service. They turn my vehicle around in a timely fashion and their work is reliable. It is hard to find people you trust in this industry and Craig Automotive is a company you ca trust.
Thank you Sean.
We do our best to keep everyones cars in top condition!
Thanks again Glenn.

RJ
RAO J.
06/02/2021
The staff is very nice.
Thank you Rao.
I'm glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks again Glenn

VE
VICKIE E.
06/02/2021
Always great service.
Glen and staff never disappoint. Honest and reliable. Never overcharge for unnecessary services. I won't take my care any place else.
Thank you Vickie.
I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road ASAP.
Thanks again Glenn