GS
GERALD S.
03/31/2020
The people
Glenn and staff have gone to great length to acknowledge the current Co Vid 19 crisis. Having an appt for a 30K checkup where I am the only customer scheduled is impressive.
THANKS GERALD
If we all work together we will all get threw this. We are doing all we can to keep things clean and safe for everyone.
Everyone stay safe

RANDY S.
03/26/2020
Fast and friendly
Craig Automotive was very accomodating in working my daughter's jeep in for a quick oil change and tail light bulb replacement. They knew she had to head back to college early that day and were so fast and efficient. Very friendly too!
Thanks Randy
I am happy we were able to get her back on the road asap.

FG
FRED G.
03/24/2020
May Not Like the Answer But it is a Truthful Answer
The truth hurts some say, the truth can be expensive but necessary. Craig Automotive is truthful, honest and reasonably priced.

Thanks Fred
So do not like it but I will always tell you the way it is I belive that is the only way to do things.

David H.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/24/2020 Category: Service
David said this business did pretty good on his vehicle.
Thanks David
Hope to see you again soon

DAWN W.
Fayetteville, GA
Lexus ES 350
03/19/2020
Great Service from Caring People
I would highly recommend anyone to use Craig Automotive. They have the personal, home town touch and the estimate given is the price you pay!! They are great and very quick with service!!! I highly recommend them!
Thanks Dawn
We try our best to let you know all the cost up front. Glad we were able to get you back on the road.

STEVE H.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/16/2020
Suzanne Hyer
Thanks for always taking care of our auto needs with kindness, fairness, and expertise! THANK YOU CRAIG AUTO!!
THANKS STEVE

Joel W.
Newnan, GA
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Joel said that they always have been great at what they do and that he has been going here for years.

KC
KIM C.
Newnan, GA
Ram 1500
03/13/2020
Glen is awesome....
I am very thankful to have Glen and his team to give me advice and work on my vehicles. I TRUST him and that means more to me than you can imagine.

Thank you for all you all do.

Kim Cullen
Glenn W. from Craig Automotive responded on 03/16/2020
Thank you Kim.
Thanks for your trust, We will always tell you the way it is and never try to sell you something that is unnescessary.
Thanks Glenn.

SJ
STACY J.
03/13/2020
Extremely pleased.
I have been doing business with Craig automotive for 24 years now a and they continue to provide exceptional service every time I come in. I have recommended friends and family and I will continue to do so. I have both old and new cars they do work on and I am sure they can fix yours as well.
Thanks Stacy
I am glad we have been able to take care of all your automotive needs for so many years and look forward to doing so for many years to come.

JANET P.
03/11/2020
Excellence
Craig Automotive is always competent, professional and honest, a perfect combination in an auto mechanic. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs.

Jamie B.
Senoia, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Jamie said the service was excellent.

AF
ALAN F.
Volkswagen Passat
03/07/2020
Great service as usual!
We get all our cars serviced at Craig automotive and every time the service is excellent, fast and efficient. Great value for money

Mark M.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he gets very good service each time he goes to the business.

JERRY P.
02/28/2020
Friendly and Efficient
We get our cars repaired by the same people so we get to know them and they get to know our cars. Repairs and oil changes are done correctly so never have to return for the same issues. Pleasant people to work with and very reasonable prices.
Thanks Jerry
Glad we have been able to keep all your cars going for many years

MIKE R.
02/27/2020
I have been bringing my car to Craig's for several years now, usually for routine maintenance. Repairs/servicing has always been accomplished in a timely manner, and never a hidden 'surprise' charge.
I made an appointment to have my car serviced one day ahead of time. The car was taken in a little ahead of schedule, and the repair was completed in less that the allotted time. As always, I was totally satisfied with my service.
Glenn W. from Craig Automotive responded on 03/16/2020
Thank you Mike.
We are always happy to keep you on the road.