RJ
RICHARD J.
Lexus GS 300
03/19/2019
24yr Customer R.Jones Lexus, GMC
Glen is an auto encyclopedia. Tell him the make, model, mileage, symptoms... he knows the root cause. Repairs are well done and guaranteed which he has proven over my 24 years with him. In this day and time where every dealer and every shop is just churning unnecessary service, Glen's integrity is top notch. He is honest and straightforward. On high dollar repairs, if you ask, he will offer you options and offer advice. I am a huge fan of Craig's Automotive! Glen is the only mechanic I use and have recommended them to all my friends, family, and peers.

LOIS B.
Nissan Rogue
03/16/2019
Very nice to old lades
Always friendly and very efficient

MF
Marsha F.
Kia Sorento
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Marsha said the staff was honest, nice and made the experience easy for her. She especially appreciated they came to her home to pick up the vehicle for the service.

Volkswagen Passat
03/12/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
A very friendly staff who were very willing to help me with the challenge I had with my car.
Thanks
 I am happy we were able to get to out of a jam

FF
FRED F.
03/12/2019
Great service. Knowledgeable team. Honest work.
You won't find a better auto service center. Always excellent service and quality work.
Thanks Fred
 I am happy we have been able to keep up with all your automotive needs for many years

RP
ROB P.
Kia Sorento
03/09/2019
Always great service.
Thanks Rob
Glad we could help you out

BF
BERNADETTE F.
03/07/2019
Honest and Reliable Mechanics
We have been taking all of our family cars to Glen at Craig automotive for over ten years and we've recommended them to friends and family who were equally as pleased. They are trustworthy and do great work for a fair price.
Thanks Bernadette
 It is a pleasure keeping all your cars it top shape

Judy S.
Tyrone, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the service is always thorough and the staff is honest and informative.
Thanks Judy
I hope we are able to keep you on the road for many years to come
Thanks again Glenn

03/06/2019
Van PCM repair
Repair took more time than we anticipated. Thankfully, Glenn and crew stuck with it.
Thanks
 Thanks for undersanding the extra time it took. No matter how much we try some things are just not within our control

CR
Cheryl R.
Buick LeSabre
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business is accommodating, friendly and courteous. They always do a good job with good rates.
Thanks Cheryl
 I am glad we could help get you back on the road asap.

MARY LOUISE C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/27/2019
car repair
Wonderful service - fast; wonderful customer service. Very professional and friendly. Costs was less than I expected!!!
Thanks Mary
 I am glad we were able to help you see at night again and keep the cost down

J.c. L.
Fayetteville, GA
Buick LeSabre
02/26/2019 Category: Service
J.C. said the vehicle runs better.
Thanks J.C.
 I am glad to see some people keeping the older car in top shape and on the road for many more years

CP
CAROLYN P.
Tyrone, GA
02/15/2019
Though.
They are honest too.
Thanks Carolyn
Congratulations on the new car. We look forward to keeping it on the road for as long or longer than the last on

02/15/2019
Great work!
Great customer service. You guys are always expedient & honest. Did I say honest? That’s nice for a woman with car troubles. :) You even price things honestly. Thank you. You will continue to get my business. ❤️
Thanks
I am happy we have been able to keep you on the road

Minnie W.
Lexus GS 300
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Minnie said the service was excellent. Their customer service was great.
Thanks Minnie

GD
GEORGE D.
02/13/2019
Craig automotive
Honest dependable and they are experts at what they do. Aren’t many places you can say that about.
Thanks George
 We look forward to keeping you on the road for many years to come

CLARENCE S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/13/2019
Courteous reception
Courteous reception and fast service. Problem was fixed
Thanks Clarence

JAMES D.
02/10/2019
Craig's Auto.
Excellent service. I would recommend Craig's Auto to anyone.
THANKS JAMES
I am glad we are here to take care of all your automotive needs.

JN
JORDAN N.
Subaru WRX
02/08/2019
Great customer service!
Best mechanic in Peachtree City.
THANKS JORDAN
I am glad we could get you back on the road asap

02/07/2019
Auto service
You were able to fit me in on short notice. I really appreciate that.

THANKS
WE do our best to get everyone back on the road as quick as we can.