MICHAEL D. on 10/15/2017
"Glenn is always looking our for our needs, appreciate the team finding issues that needed to be addressed and fixing them "
As always, excellent work, excellent value, and excellent customer service
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 04:43 AM
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 10/19/2017
THANKS MICHAL
ROCH L. on 10/14/2017
"Craigs Automotive is AWESOME!"
They are the very best automotive repair place I have ever dealt with. They always go out of their way to get our car fixed quick and assure we will pay as little as possible. They are worth every penny.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 10:19 AM
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 10/19/2017
THANKS ROCH
Glad we can help with all of you automotive needs
DONALD K. on 10/13/2017
"Fast and Friendly "
This was my first time taking my car in to Craig Automotive and I was incredibly pleased with their service. I had some really bad corrosion from my battery and they made sure it hadn't damaged anything else, were able to salvage my old cables, swapped out my battery and had me on my way very quickly. They'll definitely be who I trust with my car in the future.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 05:50 AM
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 10/13/2017
THANKS DON
We always try our best to get you back on the road ASAP.
Just let me know if there is anything we can help you with !
Mallorie E. on 10/13/2017
Mallorie said she has been using this business for 20 years and she loves Glenn.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017
VIVIAN S. on 10/05/2017
"Great Service !!!"
Glenn and his staff are there for me like family !! I have been going to Glenn for a long time..He advises me on services that should be made on my older car and on things that wouldn't be worth the time or money.. I really appreciate his honesty !
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 05:52 AM
THANKS VIVIAN
I am glad we are able to help you with all your automotive needs. We try our best to treat everyone like family. I have seen many of customers kids grow up and are now driving there own cars and move away and some even move back to town.
Thanks again and if you need anything please feel free to give me a call
VALERIE S. on 09/29/2017
"Professional and they care about customers."
Glenn and his staff are good people, they are honest and very professional.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 09/29/2017 08:36 AM
THANKS VALERIE
Glad we could help
ALEX L. on 09/27/2017
"Fare price and quick response"
They missed to run the scanner to turn off the wheel signal.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 03:00 PM
THANKS ALEX
No matter how hard we try we are not perfect. I would like to be but it will never happen.
If you need anything please feel free to give me a call
DON A. on 09/26/2017
"The service is what make Craig Automotive, great"
I have brought a number of vehicles to Craig Automotive for service and have happy everytime.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017 08:12 AM
THANKS DON
I am sure with as many cars as you have we will see you soon.
TED L. on 09/23/2017
"Great service and value that we always expect."
Car didn't pass emissions inspection. They quickly identified the problem, gave me several options at different price points and performed the service quickly. To our surprise, they took trhe car back to the original inspection station and he it reinspectr (it passed!).
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 09:03 AM
THANKS TED
Sometime things can be an easy fix !
DANNA Y. on 09/21/2017
"They are knowledgable and efficient"
I'm glad to have an automotive repair team that I can rely on.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Review Created: 09/21/2017 11:16 AM

Thanks Dana
 Glad we are here to help you with all your automotive needs.

DAVID M. on 09/19/2017
"Honest and reliable. "
They were prompt in providing an assessment of my vehicle needs. They informed that repair was not necessary and a less expensive cleanup and lubrication of the breaks would more than solve the problem. Always like to see honest reliable service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:05 PM
THANKS DAVID
 We always try to get you back on the road asap and keep the cost as low as we can but still keep your auto it top shape.
DAVID J. on 09/19/2017
"Great service, very knowledgeable!"
I took my new F-150 in for an oil change because I didn't trust a quickie lube place to do it right. I have heard too many horror stories of stripped screws on the skid plate that needs removed, broken drain plugs (Ford uses a plastic one on these), etc.. They were well aware of all the gotchas and got me out quickly.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 11:36 AM
THANKS DAVIS
 We are here for all your automotive needs form general maintenance to a complete overhaul. Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns
FRED F. on 09/16/2017
"Great service. Knowledgeable team. Honest work."
Rate as a 10
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 03:29 PM
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks Fred
If you need anything feel free to give me a call

Patrick L. on 09/11/2017
Patrick said he has used this business for 15 years.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
THANKS PATRICK
We look forward to keeping you on the road for another 15 years and longer
ROBERT D. on 09/10/2017
"Consistent dependability "
Always take care of the problem. Often times go the extra mile to fit me in.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 04:34 AM
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 09/11/2017
THANKS ROBERT
GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR CARS FOR MANY YEARS NOW.
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL
THANKS GLENN
LOIS B. on 09/09/2017
"Dependable, honest"
I am always very pleased with the service. I am treated fairly and timely. I depend on Craig.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 04:20 AM
Thanks Lois
Glead we were able to take care of everything you needed
Glenn
SEAN A. on 09/03/2017
"Great service and same day"
I sent in an online request got a call the next day, dropped it off the next day and car was fixed by the afternoon. Very easy and reasonable and excellent work!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 08:01 AM
Thanks Sean
We do our best to get everything done the same day
Glad we could help you
Glenn
LINDA J. on 09/01/2017
"Great service on my car and great customer service for me....."
This was my first trip to Craig's. I was referred by a dear friend and told they would treat me right. Well, they certainly lived up to that. My repairs came in under budget and they were kind enough to take me home while awaiting the repairs. I can't wait to recommend them to others. They were wonderful. Top Drawer.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 07:42 PM
THANKS LINDA
We try our best to make it easy to have repair done as fast as we can. I know no one wants to speed the day sitting around waiting to have there car repaired.
Glad we were able to take you home so you did not waist your day
Thanks again Glenn
Please let me know if we can help you in any way
Gary T. on 08/28/2017
Gary said he always has great service with this business and they take care of his problems. They do not over charge him and they are very knowledgeable. They are great people. He gets along with them well and they have always treated him well.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Glenn W., owner at Craig Automotive responded on 09/01/2017
Thanks Gary
 I love the color of your new Avalon. I think you wil be very happy with it for many years
Alexis E. on 08/25/2017
Alexis said that she would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer