JODI W.
03/05/2021
Quick oil change
I always choose Craig’s for my automotive care. This time I needed an oil change and had a few questions. They looked at my concerns and changed the oil in a timely manner. They offered an easy solution to my questions that were not too costly on my end. Craig’s is always a pleasure to do business with.

Senoia, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/03/2021
Honest and consistent
Have always received quality care and service for 15+ years.

LAURENT M.
Atlanta, GA
03/02/2021
Timely, fair, very knowledgeable, honest
Great knowledge, fair, timely honest

JEFF S.
03/01/2021
Always fair priced, honest and reliable.
I always count on Craig Automotive for all 5 of my cars’ maintenance needs. The owner, Glenn Wacaster, is as honest and as knowledgeable as they come in the automotive repair business. I highly recommend them!

SK
SCOTT K.
Senoia, GA
02/26/2021
Location & good good auto shop
You can trust Craig Automotive with you vehicle, USA 🇺🇸 made or the other kind.

GT
GARY T.
02/26/2021
Always the best service!
I was in and out of the shop in under a half hour. All the work was.explained and as requested.
Thanks for taking great care of my vehicles.

MATTHEW R.
Jonesboro, GA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/25/2021
Knowledgeable and reliable
I've been a customer for Craig Automotive for over 25 yrs. Great people and quality work. I highly recommend.

GB
GARY B.
Fayetteville, GA
02/25/2021
Trustworthy, Reliable, Exceptional Customer Service!
We've been going to Craig Automotive in PTC for 15 years. Glen does a great job communicating when issues arise during a job and gives us options along with recommendations. We trust his experience and know that he doesn't always recommend the highest option. His work is always reliable and done in a timely manner. The customer service is exceptional. We highly recommend him to our friends and family!

JIM B.
Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2021
Jim Burnette
As usual, Glenn and Matt did a great job on my Genesis today. Always done right first time, on time. I always trust them. THX guys.

GH
GEORGE H.
02/24/2021
George
Honest, competent people.

02/19/2021
My Trustworthy Men
They don’t lead me astray any times I bring my cars in. They look after me, my wallet & my vehicles. I appreciate them so much as a female car owner. They don’t give me the runaround & they have me (and my car) in their best interest.

RT
ROBERT T.
Fayetteville, GA
02/18/2021
Awesome service
Quality work and service. Got the job done and the issue was corrected. Awesome!!! Thank you!!!

DOUG W.
GMC Yukon
02/18/2021
Glen is a true professional and has serviced our cars for over 30 years.

LK
LOUISE K.
02/16/2021
A family company. We love Glen!
Family auto repair and friend. We love Craig auto and feel we have friends as well as excellent advice and service‼️

ST
SCOTT T.
02/16/2021
Trust
I trust Craig Auto to honestly and thoroughly keep my vehicles in the best possible running and worry-free condition. I trust Craig Auto more than I trust my doctor.