K.
KEN ..
12/12/2018
Always Good Service
Service is prompt and good. Glenn is one of the most honest people I've ever met.

VS
VALERIE S.
12/10/2018
Great Service!
Glen keeps my old car in great condition!!! Thank you Glenn!

NB
NANCY B.
Fayetteville, GA
12/09/2018
I just moved into the area so this was my first service at Craig Automotive. I was treated like I had been a longtime regular customer. Professional, friendly, and exceptional service is what I received and I highly recommend them.

SHAWN H.
Sharpsburg, GA
Great service...fair price!
As usual, Glenn and the crew were prompt, on time with my service, and customer service is second to none.

LAURENT M.
Atlanta, GA
Fair price

AL
ALEX L.
Dodge Durango
12/06/2018
Honest & Responsive
Excellent service and staff!
THANKS ALEX
I glad we were able to help you out

Dartanian M.
Georgia
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Dartanian said they did a good job.
THANKS DARTANIAN
 Glad we were able to get you back on the road and take care of all your needs

Chloris B.
Ford Contour
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Chloris said they are always good and they always tell her the facts. She's gone to them for years.
THANKS CHLORIS

TR
TOM R.
12/01/2018
Homest & experienced staff
I have brining my vehicles to Craig Automotive for several years and have developed a trust with this company and the people who work there. Having some knowledge about cars and mechanics, I can say that the folks at Craig Automotive are honest in their assessments of what is needed to be repaired with a vehicle and fair in their repair pricing. Additionally, they are very good mechanics and do it right the first time.
Thanks Tom
I am very happy that we have been able to work with you for so many years and look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs for many years to come.
Thanks again Glenn

CHERISH M.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/30/2018
Always a positive experience!
I needed a harmonic balancer and crank shaft seal on my 2002 Malibu. Dropped it off Tuesday night and it was ready for pickup Wednesday! No trying to talk me into additional work (I know it needs it 😊) it’s always a positive experience. No surprises. I love knowing that I can trust the work to be done in a timely manner for a fair price.
Thanks Cherish
 We do our best to get all repairs done asap and get you back on the road.
THanks Glenn

EDWARD T.
Fayetteville, GA
11/24/2018
Trustworthy and honest
Clear, Concise evaluation of your vehicle-honest appraisal of what is needed to be done and what is not urgent.
Thanks Edward
 PLease let me know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.
Thanks Glenn

Donn H.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said she had no problems with this business. They were very professional and helpful. She sated she felt she could trust the work they did.
THANKS DONNA
Glad we could help you with all your automotive needs

MICHAEL G.
GMC Pickup
11/22/2018
Very good service
Honest shop that lets you know upfront what the issues are. Fast turnaround and quality work.
THANKS MICHAEL
We do our best to get you back on the road as fast as we can.
Thanks again Glenn

BL
BERNARDO L.
11/21/2018
Friendly atmosphere and reliable professional service.
I have been going to Creig Automotive since 2004 when we moved from New York City.
Great service, friendly atmosphere and reliable service.
Glen and his staff coordinate every anspect of service for more efficiency and excellent mechanical repairs.
Bernardo and Maria J. Moros.
Peachtree City, Ga. November 2018.
THANKS BERNARDO
 I am glad we have been able to take care of your cars for so many years now. I look forward to doing so for many more years to come.
Thanks Glenn

AC
ANGELIKA C.
11/15/2018
I took my car in for a routine oil change and tire light check. I have full confidence in the Craig Automotive team with all car issues.
THANKS ANGELIKA

SN
SHIRLEY N.
11/13/2018
good service, good personnel
Can always trust them to do good preventative maintenance and give me good advice on caring for my car.
THANKS SHIRLEY

JANE R.
Lincoln Town Car
11/06/2018
Regular Service
I was in for my regular oil change and check tail lights. As has always been my experience, I was waited on in a timely manner and with courtesy. It was a pleasant visit.
THANKS JANE
 I am glad we are able to help you with all your automotive needs. I know you have several shops closer to you and you do not have to drive 35 miles just to come to us. I am glad you feel that it is worth the trip.
Again Thanks

Cindy S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was outstanding. Matthew, the mechanic, did an outstanding job.
THANKS CINDY

GQ
GREG Q.
11/05/2018
Great, as always!
Attentive, responsive, efficient professional service. Always accommodating.
THANKS GREG