Overall Rating 4.4999986/5Overall Rating 4.4999986/5Overall Rating 4.4999986/5Overall Rating 4.4999986/5rating 4.4999986
Overall Rating 1.7857096/5rating 1.7857096rating 1.7857096rating 1.7857096rating 1.7857096

Windsor, CO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Routine service went very well
Service was done as expected

Chris M.
Windsor, CO
06/14/2019 Category: Service
People are great car not so much.
Paul the manager and his service team are the best. The most honest straight talking people I have delt with in a long time.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Couldn't fix the problem
The staff there are great the Hyundai car we have is problem that they can't fix or replace the vehicle because of that issue.
Jordan P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/14/2019

We understand your frustration. Paul Tew our owner will be in contact with you soon.

LW
Linda W.
Berthoud, CO
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Explained maintenance completed. Friendly.

PS
Pauline S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Closest to my house

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great helpful staff.
Excellent customer service experience.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words.It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle.

Janet R.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Superb customer service
I’ve been to Crossroads Hyundai twice for service since arriving in Colorado. My experience prior, in Alabama, had me convinced I would never have another Hyundai. However, the service and attention to detail offered by service staff at Crossroads has changed my mind.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so very glad to hear that we could help. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs! And welcome to Colorado.

SG
Shane G.
Westminster, CO
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Del helped me with my car trouble providing good advice and he was very friendly. I will always go back to them for service, even though they are 30 minutes away from my house. That should say something about the service.
Go there if you need work.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and we look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs. Happy Motoring!

SR
Scott R.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealer, poor vehicle
Wife cars computer cut power & was unable to accelerate through an intersection on two different occasions. The check engine light came on both times and then went off. The BSD system at the same time turned it self off. Took it to the dealer & they tried to diagnose the issue but said the cars computer must have cleared any codes because none were stored & there was nothing they could do. They looked for any TSB's related to our issue but couldn't find anything. Was instructed to bring the car to the dealer the next time it happens but do not turn off the car so they can try & find what is going on.

We will be getting rid of this car ASAP before it causes an accident & someone gets seriously hurt.

Jody B.
Greeley, CO
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff
The people who work there make it so nice friendly and comfortable, they genuinely care about myself and my vehicle!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible.We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

Jim F.
06/01/2019
Best Buying Experience Ever
Very fair used car prices according to Kelly Blue Book. Then add the friendly service and no pressure sales staff and it is a wonderful buying experience. Great care is taken by the owners who are often on site to make sure the environment is pleasant.

KT
Kenneth T.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Always
I never go anywhere else.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your review. We know your time is important. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicle needs.

Joe T.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Good greetings from all when i'm there. Help full with my questions. Great service on my car.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US. WE VALUE YOUR OPINION AS WELL AS YOUR BUSINESS.

Jeffrey C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Dedicated to Hyundai vehicles. Nice facility.
Everything went fine...except I was there about 30 min longer than expected. Not sure what I was waiting on...paperwork maybe.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/03/2019

Sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high statndards. We understand that your  time is important as we try to be as efficeint as possible.

2007 Hyundai Elantra
na
na
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Unnecessary add- on services
My tires were rotated after I got new ones put on 1,000 mi ago. That’s definitely not long enough for me to have to rotate them.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/28/2019

Sorry to hear your last visit was not up to our normal high standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

PAUL T. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/13/2019

We have tried to reach out a few times. Could you please call Paul Tew our Owner at 801-318-4880. We would really like to correct this for you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thumbs up to all...
Great service and friendly staff...
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/28/2019

Thank your for the kind words and for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle needs and we look forward  to many years of keeping your car on the road.

Wellington, CO
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Crossroads 5-Stars
Great customer service, from the Service Desk to the Techs.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for tking the time to review us. We know your time is valuable. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicle needs.

Bismarck, ND
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Hynudai Parts (or lack of)
terrible stock; non found local. had to spend nites at hotel until arrival
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/25/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual high standard. Sometimes things happen beyond anyones control. We understand your frustaration and hope all is well with your vehilce.

FG
Frederick G.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service friendly, professional, helpful employees.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

ER
Edmund R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
My Hyundai '18 deserves good care....and that has been the answer provided by technicians at Crossroads.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. And your kind words are always appreciated. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicle needs.