Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5Overall Rating 4.4615354/5rating 4.4615354
Overall Rating 1.7692308/5rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308rating 1.7692308

2011 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car Service Maintenance
The customer service was very good. I had many things done to my car - I was there about 3 hours. But I was always informed and kept up-to-date on the progress.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle. We value your opinion as well as your business.

TD
Theresa D.
Berthoud, CO
03/18/2019
The Service Department lied to me
I had service at Crossroads Hyundai in Loveland on March 6th, 2019. I had a small oil leak. I was told my oil plug was stripped and was spinning in the oil pan. I was told the damage was so bad I needed a whole new oil pan and I was quoted $395. I decided to take it back to the business that had changed the oil instead of having Crossroads fix it. I paid crossroads $105 for the diagnostics of the problem. I took it back to where I had had the oil changed the next day. I was able to see my oil pan and plug at the other business. It was not stripped. It was not damaged in any way. The oil was leaking because the crush washer (a 30 cent part) was not changed in the last oil change. I am now out $105 dollars for something that could have been fixed for under a dollar. I will never go back to this dealership. They are dishonest and tried to take advantage of me.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this with you.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Staff was friendly and nice but the car was returned to me without fixing the issue. I was told they would take the bumper off to fix the camera but they didn’t do that. It was exactly the same as when I dropped it off.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that your visit was not our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shortly  to further discuss this issue.

PF
Patti F.
Johnstown, CO
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service.
My appointment time was honored, outstanding customer service, reasonable price.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. It is always our pleasure providing the best customer experience possible.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Was very happy, now - not so much.
The guy was rude and condescending.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shotly to further discuss this with you.

Aaron S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Johnstown, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top service
always professional and glad to see you as a customer. Service done when promiced and any reccomendations are explained in a professional matter.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your opinion. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicle needs.

James L.
Longmont, CO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership - friendly and helpful
I go to this dealer mainly because of its proximity to my work. Nevertheless, the staff there has always been courteous and helpful. Customer lounge is very nice, too. I highly recommend them!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your opinion matters to us as we are always looking for ways to improve. Hopefully you next will warrant a 5 star review.

Theresa B.
Estes Park, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Not impressed
Facility was nice but the rest was sub par

Theresa,
I am so sorry that your visit was not our usual high standards. I would like to further discuss this issue with you and will be contacting you shortly.

Robert S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Responsive service advisors
Difficult to review as it will take awhile for road noise to diminish after new alinement and tire rotation.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry that your last visit was not up to our usual high standards.

Della M.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
excellent
Everything I was concerned about was taken care of in a timely manner. The lock I needed came in to the shop 2 days later.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always our pleasure providing the best customer experience possible.

CL
Corey L.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what to say
Was told I had a bad tank of gas. Later found out my engine was bad. Was told the new engine was received. Was told the new engine was not received. Was then told the engine was received. Finally got car back. Returned the car back the following day after terrible sounds from the engine again. More parts ordered and still waiting to get car back. Not sure if it is the service department or the car??
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/15/2019

Corey,
I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to bring your car back. Unfortunatley sometimes these things happen. I hope that in the future we may show you that your experience with us is very important. We strive to provide the best customer service as possible. I will be contacting you to further discuss this matter.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to revie us. We value your opinion as well as your business.

DK
Dan K.
Windsor, CO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and honest
Definitely put the customer first!!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your opinion matters to us and it is always our pleasure providing our customers with the best possible service.

Ronald M.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Very poor customer service
Don't go to Crossroads Hyundsi unless you have the patience of Job to put up with the very disorganized service manager. And keep all your paperwork, because if there's a dispute, they won't be able to find your service slip. And don't use the soft drink machines; search around. There's tepid but free soft drinks somewhere.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/07/2019

i am sorry that your last visit was not up too our usual high standards. I will be contacting you shortly too further discuss this issue.

GT
Gary T.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
g. t.
I have no comments

Windsor, CO
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Average
There seemed to be average lounge but my car got right in
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways to improve. I will be contcting you to further discuss this.

Sterling M.

Susan S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service !!
Such nice knowledgeable people working there !
I feel safe driving away because I know they looked over more car and above and behond and really care about my safety . Affordable prices to!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to review us. We truly value your opinion as well as your business. We look forward to many more years of keeping your vehicle on the road.

Carr, CO