Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.416665/5Overall Rating 4.416665/5Overall Rating 4.416665/5Overall Rating 4.416665/5rating 4.416665
Overall Rating 1.6666646/5rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646rating 1.6666646

Cheyenne, WY
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Best Place
They always do a great job.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.

Max M.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous
Ron and any of the staff we dealt with were polite and prompt. Everything was explained thoroughly and the job was completed in a timely manner.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always looking for ways to improve our quality of service. We value your opinion as well as your business.

EE
Elmer E.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY, LISTENS TO SEE WHAT CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
Friendly, explains work done
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/14/2018

Thank your for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Sharon B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and Professionalism
Service and support staff were great!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's always our pleasure to provide you and our customers the best service possible.

2012 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Slow and expensive oil change
Dropped off my car for my appointment at 1pm for a simple oil change. Told them I absolutely needed my car by 4 pm since I was going out of town. I showed up at 4:15 and my car was not ready. I did not leave the dealership until 4:45 pm. Expensive for an oil change too.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2018

We value your feedback. I am sorry that your last experience was not our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly so that we may further discuss this issue. Thank you

2008 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2018 Category: Service
They seem to of been shorthanded back in the mechanical area
They seem to of been shorthanded back in the mechanical area.Also way too expensive
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/12/2018

We are sorry that your last visiit was not our usual high standard. We value your opinion as well as your business so I will be contacteing you shortly to discuss th9is matter with you.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Had to good experience here , only place I trust , they do a good job.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is what helps us grow and provide the best service possible. Happy Motoring

Jennifer R.
07/05/2018
Great experience
We bought a used car at Crossroads Hyundai recently. The team was friendly and kept us informed as the car buying process progressed. The overall experience was not painful as buying a car sometimes can be.

Our sales agent was Rafael. He was personable and treated us as guests.

We are very happy with our car. We will be back for our next car purchase and would certainly recommend Crossroads dealership and Hyundai vehicles to others.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs

Marie G.
Ault, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Alan was absolutely great. Very personable and kept me informed of all issues. Explained everything to perfection
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's what helps us get better. We are always looking for ways to provide the best customer service possible. Happy Motoring!!!

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service
I had a recall on my vehicle and Crossroads Hyundai was able to see me quickly. They were friendly and fast when I brought my car in and did a complete inspection on my vehicle too. I would recommend them!

Greeley, CO
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Ms.
Had to wait two hours to get my oil changed because they were short handed. I had no place to go because nothing was closed to walk to. They could have call me and said they were short handed and I would have rescheduled.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2018

I am so sorry for the extended wait time. We are always looking for ways to provide our customers with the best service possible, and your feedback is appreciated. I will be contacting you so that we can further discuss these issues.

MT
Marc T.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Service review
I have been satisfied with your service in the past. This time not as happy.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2018

I am sorry for the mishap during your last visit. We try to provide the best customer service possible. I will be contacting you shortly so that we can further discuss this issue. Your feedback is what helps us grow and I assure you that I will be taking measures to ensure this from happening again.

John S.
Broomfield, CO
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great job and friendly people.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2018

Your feedback is very important to us. Customer service is our main priority and we value your opinion as well as your buisness.

AP
Andrea P.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
hyundia
hope better next time
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback Andrea. You opinion is important to me and I understand your last visit with us was not our usual high standard of service. I will be contacting you shortly so I could have a better understanding of how to improve.

James R.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
Service manager was very nice. Was impressed that he didn’t try to pressure us to have extra work done.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback James. We value your feed back as well as your buisness.

GK
George K.
Johnstown, CO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service at Crossroads Hyundai
Ron and Allen provided friendly and knowledgeable service. Being on a fixed income, we truly appreciate their willingness to work with us.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you George. We value your opininon as well as your buisness. We truly appreciate you and Roni.

Johnstown, CO
Staff
Staff is awesome
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. We are committed to providing the absolute best service experience to our customers.

Topeka, KS
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service department
Went above and beyond on a Saturday to get us on our way for our road trip.

Great people, great timing
The service people were really awesome! They got me in and out in less than an hour and they were super helpful.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to provide the best customer experience possible. We value your opinion as well as your buisness.

Danny M.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Nice clean place!!
I like this place, it was clean and nice. The people are nice and attentive.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your feed back. We are constantly working on ways to provide our customers the best possible service.