Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5Overall Rating 4.4399972/5rating 4.4399972
Overall Rating 1.72/5rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72rating 1.72

Johnstown, CO
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service
Always do a good job - get me in on time and out fast.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle on the road!

KF
Kenneth F.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Crossroad Hyundai provides quality service performed by skilled technicians.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business. And we look forward to many more years of providing you with the best service possible.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Better Team this time
Last time I visited the group I worked with to repair my car was very poor. Didn’t update me on my car being ready and had put 15 miles on my car with no warning about THAT many miles going on it for a test they had to do. However this time everyone was nice, called me when my car needed something else and then again when it was ready. It was a much better team. My 100,000 warranty is going to be up soon however and I probably will not return because i can find more affordable service for my vehicle that I trust elsewhere.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible. I will be contacting you shortly to discuss your concerns over pricing. I would like to think we are very competative and offer a great value for our services.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer
The people are friendly and it is a nice quiet place I can work on stuff while I wate. Which is not a long time
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review us. Your business is greatly appreciated and we value your opinion. It is always our pleasure keeping your vehicle on the road.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my flat tire
Roadside service had my car towed to dealer and had 4 tires replace post flat tire
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to provide the best service possible. And it is always our pleasure to keep your vehicle in great working condition!

Surprise, AZ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Did what was necessary in a short time. Pleased with the service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value your opinion as well as your service.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone are positive and very helpful
Had a oil change and a few other things done to keep the car running well. They did a great job and got me out in the time they said.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and your kind words. We look forward to many more years of taking care of your automotive needs.

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great 1st check up since purchase
The only place I bring my Hyundai for service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service possible and it is always our pleasure taking care of your vehicle.

BG
Brian G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
The service was outstanding! Very friendly, personable, my car was ready early, and they washed my car on top of that!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for yur feedback. We value your opinion as well as your business. We strive to provide the best service possible and it is our pleasure to keep you and your vehicle on the road!

11/01/2018 Category: Service
QUICK RELIABLE SERVICE
Always great service!
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service possible and your feedback helps us grow.

SY
Stefan Y.
Alliance, NE
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Great service in a timely manner. The car was in and out quickly with a complete service with a detail clean. Well pleased from the individual answering the phone clarifying questions, customer service, technicians, and cashier. Thanks for the making me feel like an appreciated customer.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always looking ways to improve our service and your feedback helps.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
The folks were polite and professional.
I was pleased with the service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/31/2018

thank you for your feedback and your kind words. We strive to provide the best service possible and we truly value your opinion as well as your business.

Richard C.
Red Feather Lakes, CO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, prompt and professional.
I thought the oil change was a little pricy, $47.00 other then that the service was great! They got me in and out within 45 min. The crew where friendly and professional. I would recommend highly if you don't mind paying a little more.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We try to provide the best service possible.

service
appreciate the service dept.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Customer satisfaction is our main priority here at Crossroads Hyundai. We value your opinion as well as your business.

Joseph B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Replacement of oil pan damaged by impact with debris on road
Service staff were knowledgeable and professional -- support staff provided excellent transportation between the facility and my home
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We try to provide the best service possible and are happy to help keep you on the road.

Laurie B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are always looking for ways to improve and provide the best service possible.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Problems
A day after we got the car back it started having problems that it never had before.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/30/2018

I am sorry that your last experience was not our usual standards. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

2007 Hyundai Elantra
N/A
N/A
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Slow and Overpriced oil change
The great thing about taking your vehicle back to Hyundai is that all your service records are kept for you in their system. Unfortunately that means they have you as a captive consumer. You are charged very high rates for a simple oil/filter change and it takes a very long time to perform the service.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/25/2018

I am sorry your last visit was not our usual high standards. We are working on processes to help speed up our wait time. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this issue.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2018 Category: Service
2 1/2 hours for an oil change is unacceptable.
Ron J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/25/2018

I am sorry that your last visit was not our usual high standard. I will be contacting you shortly to further discuss this with you.