4.5

Marvin G.
Marana, AZ
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Location near where I live.
End result was ok but total serve took 3+ hours to complete because one service request was forgotten and I had to remind them.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Marvin for taking the time out of your day to fill out the survey for Crossroads Hyundai.  I am sorry to hear that we forgot something on the repair order.  That is not a mistake that happens very often.  We greatly apprecieate your buisness and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything don't hestiate to reach out to me.

CR
Cybill R.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent costumer service
The guy who works at the front desk is very friendly and nice.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you Cybill for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We appreceiate your buisness and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a call.

Austin, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service Department
Del and Brian were simply amazing. They helped make a stressful situation less stressful. They were always going above and beyond. When I'm back in Colorado I'll definitely bring my car back to them.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review and for your buisness.

PF
Patti F.
Johnstown, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service.
Always does an outstanding job and performs the work quickly to reduce wait times.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Patti for taking the time out of your day to give Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  If you ever have any questions or need anything for your Sante Fe don't hesitate to give us a call.

Michael L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Steady service and reliable
Been a customer for several years. Always good dependable service
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Michael for trusting Crossroads Hyundai with your Hybrid Ioniq. We greatly appreciate the 5 star review that you gave us.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a call.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Got me in and out quickly for an oil change and service. Car washed too! Very nice serviceman at the counter.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything. We are always here to help.

PK
Paul K.
Firestone, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
My vehicle had a check engine light on. Dale the service advisor was very helpful with getting me my cars information quickly. He didn’t pressure me when I declined the recommended services needed. Much better experience here at Crossroads than with two other dealerships in Boulder and in Longmont.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Paul for trusting Crossroads hyundai with your Sante Fe.  We greatly appreciate thet 5 star review that you gave us.  Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything.

DT
Dolores T.
Timnath, CO
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Bad Service
Car is still not drivable
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/24/2020

I am sorry to hear about your experiance at Crossroads Hyundai.  I will be reaching out to you today.  Have a great day.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Clean, friendly and timely service.
The staff was very helpful. We didn't need to wait long, and the staff offered to drive us somewhere nearby while we waited. We stayed however, due to the very short time that was needed to service our vehicle. The service desk, waiting area and restrooms were clean.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our survey and give Crossroads Hyundai a 5 star review.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a call.

Berthoud, CO
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Very thorough in maintenance care
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for letting Crossroads Hyundai service your Tuscon.  We appreceiate the  5 star review and your buisness.  If you ever have any questions or need anytning don't hesitate to call or email us.

Ron B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/09/2020 Category: Service
I needed scheduled service and also needed some warranty work done. The service manager Del communicated the status of my vehicle and was very polite. Del made sure that all of the work was completed correctly and in a timely manner. I also like that they washed my car after the service was completed. Great experience !!
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Ron for giving Crossroads hyundai a great 5 star review and great remarks.  We appreciate you trusting us to work on your Ioniq Hybrid.  If you ever have any questions feel free to call or email us.

Dennis L.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and great people to work with
It was a 5 star service The service manager was great
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/09/2020

Dennis thank you for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We appreciate you bringing in your Sonata for us to work on.  If you ever have any questions or need anything don't hesitate to give us  call.

JO
Jessica O.
Loveland, CO
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
Friendly employees
Great waiting area. The service department was really helpful.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to fill out our survey and to give us a great 5 star review.  We appreceate your buisness and don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff
Very professional and courteous staff. Always a joy to visit
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you Gary for letting Crossroads Hyundai work on your Kona.  We apprecieate the 5 star review that you gave us.  If you ever have any questions feel free to call us or stop by.

GO
Gary O.
Loveland, CO
06/03/2020
Great service, right car, good price.
Paul, Jordon, Mike made the sometimes trying car buying experience surprisingly quick and easy. The best deal I have ever made where everyone was wearing a mask.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 06/04/2020

I am pleased to hear about your buying experiance at Crossroads Hyundai.  If you have any questions about your new car give us a call and we can help.