Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra

4.5

Bron M.
11/14/2020
Fantastic service
A million thanks to both Richard and Clint who kindly assisted us with exceptional service on the purchase of our two new cars yesterday. We are thrilled with the cars and their service!
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Bron for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate  your business and your loyalty to Hyundai.  Congratulations on your new Hyundai.  If you have any questions about your new car don't hesitate to call or email us.

Jill D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Dell Continues to Impress Us in the Customer Service Department
Once again we return to Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra and Dell in the Service Department just gets the job done.
This last visit my husband needed to be in and out in an hour and Dell made sure of it. He consistently shows his professionalism
and treats us with White Glove Service. We actually look forward to seeing Dell when we have to schedule an appointment. Thank you for all that you do Dell!
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you Jill for the kind words about Del.  We appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call or email us.  Have a great day.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Great service department
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever have any questions about your new Palisade don't hesitate to call or email us.

Carol M.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
customer service
The service writer was friendly, thorough and provided excellent customer service.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Carol for trusting Crossroads Hyundai with your Tuscon.  We greatly appreciate the 5 star review that you gave us.  If you ever need anything or have any questions about your Tuscon don't hesitate to call or email me.

11/02/2020 Category: Service
Brilliant service as usual
Del is a star! Always so polite, helpful and communicative
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for giving Crossroads Hyundai a 5 star review.  I also want to thank you for the kind words you said about Del.  I hope you have a great day.

Don L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Top personal service
Quality and very clean cars
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Don for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate your bluishness and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything or have any questions about your Santa Fe don't hesitate to call or email us.

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Thorough and Friendly Service
Service was performed in a thorough and friendly manner.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey for Crossroads Hyundai.  If you ever need anything on your Sonata don't hesitate to call or email us.

SG
Sandra G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Crossroads Hyundai
This business is amazing from the sales staff, cashiers, tags, parts, and service center their aim is to give you a comfortable visit. When I bought my Kona I was never pushed. I was treated very well, and the sales staff did everything they could to get me the vehicle I wanted. The service department is very professional and very quick, they are courteous, they explain everything and even have your vehicle washed before you leave. I recommend a friend who needed a new car she loved it as well and also bought a new Kona. I rate Crossroads Hyundai a 10. You won't be sorry.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you Sandra for your great review of Crossroads Hyundai.  If you ever have any questions about your new Kona please come in and see us.

Mark M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2020 Category: Service
I am a repeat customer...that says it all!
See Chandler Maas if you’re looking to buy or lease. He’s my car guy. You’ll like him!
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Mark for giving Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything from us feel free to call or email me.

LO
Loveland O.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
My review
I was treated with excellence
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for letting Crossroads Hyundai replace the engine on your Sonata.  WE greatly appreciate the 5 star review and your loyalty to Hyundai.

Corey M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Took my 2020 Kona in for oil change. Del was extremely professional and helpful. Car was ready at promised time.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you Corey for letting Crossroads Hyundai work on your new Kona.  We greatly appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything feel free to call or email us.

2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Wait was longer than expected
The description of exactly what the recall for the battery on my Kona EV was not adequate.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey.  Somebody from our dealership will be reaching out to you about your service.

John R.
Casper, WY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
service and the people
excellent
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you John for giving Crossroads Hyundai an excellent review.  We greatly appreceiate your buisness and your loyalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything dont' hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.

Susan H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2020 Category: Service
maintenance appt
I forgot the name of the gentleman that assisted me, he was friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere was inviting. The appointment was done timely.
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 08/01/2020

Thank you Susan for letting Crossroads Hyundai work on your new Tuscon.  We greatly appreceate your buisness and the 5 star review that you gave us.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give us a call or send me an email.

Berthoud, CO
07/29/2020 Category: Service
BRIAN P. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give Crossroads Hyundai a great 5 star review.  We greatly apprecieate your buisness and loytalty to Hyundai.  If you ever need anything don't hestiate to give us a call or send me an email.