4.5

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Steve C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very thorough

KQ
Kip Q.
Colorado Springs, CO
02/12/2020 Category: Service
We are from out of town, driving back from the mountains and having some problem with the car. Service was excellent, upfront, and quick.
See above.

Sarah S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Delwyn is so nice!
Service advisor Delwyn Williams took care of me and was very customer service oriented, super friendly.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager Dell is Wonderful!
Dell goes out of his way to take care of us! We really appreciate him and his professionalism!

02/04/2020 Category: Service
The staff is helpful and cheerful.
I bought my car at this dealer and have had it serviced here since my purchase a couple of years ago. They have never disappointed neither have they suggested unnecessary repairs or commodities.

They also respect the customers opinions and take their questions seriously. I enjoy going there and trust them.

Richard M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Dealer for Purchase or Service
The whole staff at Crossroads Hyundai provide a pleasant car buying and service experience.

02/01/2020 Category: Service
Air filter mark up is Insane!!!
$100 for the intake and cabin air filter r&r. 🤣🤣🤣😐🖕.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service.

01/28/2020 Category: Service
Took forever
Have a brand new car first oil change took and hour and forty five minutes, could of took it somewhere else for them to do it in about 30 to 45 mins.
Michael D., Chief Financial Officer from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 01/28/2020

Matt,
My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. Our Operations Officer will be calling you shortly,
Thanks,

Shari M.
Berthoud, CO
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2020 Category: Service
The little things like car wash and vacuuming!
I appreciate the car wash and the vacuum on the driver's floor. I haven't been able to get to that, so I appreciate someone doing it for me. Thanks!

Robert C.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, thorough and clean!
As always a great job! Helpful and courteous at the service desk and the free car wash is a fantastic perk! And their shop is incredibly clean. They pay attention to details.

12/16/2019 Category: Service
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your opinion means a lot to us. We look forward to many more years of taking care of all your vehicle needs.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I received great customer service and everything was great except when I got my car back it started having problems that weren’t there before. They are small problems but still a bit irritating.
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will be contacting you to further discuss this issue.

Sterling M.
Berthoud, CO
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Slow but thorough
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value your opinion as well as your business. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

LA
Lucy A.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Crossroads Hyundai Is The Best
I have brought my 2018 Tuscan to Crossroads for a year now.

They are Awesome. The customer service, the knowledge and the time they take with me is incredible! I have a great trust in them which is difficult to find with other dealerships.

Merry Christmas to all the folks at Crossroads Hyundai!!

The Best to You All,
Lucy Antonelli
RON G J. from Crossroads Hyundai at Centerra responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for the kind words. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and it is always our pleasure taking care of all your vehicle needs. Merry Christmas to you and your family!