MIKE M.

San Diego, CA
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/27/2021
Fast and professional
I was visiting from another when my AC quit working and I was leaving the next day. Jay's was able to get in and repaired quickly. In fact, my AC is colder t hgv an ever. Great work!

AW
ABBEY W.
Windsor, CO
Ford C-Max Energi
07/22/2021
service
They were efficient and very quick. They also when troubleshooting why my air conditioner was not work they started with something simple which was the fix for the problem. instead of jumping into a large project just to charge more. I will definitely return and recommend to anyone.

LC
LOWELL C.
Dodge Charger
07/20/2021
Always very helpful.
Jason was very helpful in helping us get our car repaired. We really appreciate the warranty!

KH
KEN H.
Platteville, CO
Honda Civic Coupe
07/17/2021
Just a thanks to Y'all
Well Jays got us back rolling again! GOD bless this business and all it's employees. Thanks again Carson 👍

SP
SANDRA P.
Dodge Journey
07/16/2021
Great business
They get the job done efficiently. I am always pleased with their friendly and great service!

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
Great Place
The best place to have your vehicles maintained and repaired!

TC
TIM C.
Windsor, CO
Dodge Journey
Honest
I finally found a place that I can send my elderly parents to and know they will not be taking advantage of. One less thing I have to worry about.

SANDRA B.
Greeley, CO
The best!
Jays is the only shop that I have found with integrity! They do the job and always stand behind their work. The customer service is the best around.

MJ
Trust their work .

Greeley, CO
07/08/2021
Efficient
Efficient, reasonable charges, courteous staff

07/07/2021
They were able to get me in on a FULL WORK SCHEDULE.
Thanks to all that were able to fit me in even though you had a Full Work Load. I truly appreciate it. I tried getting my oil changed at another place and they were out of oil. Yep, I said it, out of oil. Mind you this is all this other place does. So thanks again. I will return!! 😃

JESSIE S.
Buick Enclave
07/06/2021
Customer service
Always pleasant service and quality of service is excellent.

KIM S.
07/05/2021
Nothing Beats Local
An oil change with free tire rotation for the same time and price as it would’ve been at a not so local place. I’d rather support local and when they do quality work for a good price, what’s not to love?!

RU
RICARDO U.
Pierce, CO
Jeep Liberty
07/02/2021
2011 Jeep Liberty
After having Jays work on my 98 ZJ several times, I had zero hesitation bringing in my wife’s Jeep when a misfire started to surface. As always, Jason and his crew did an excellent job inspecting, diagnosing and repairing the problem. They were also able to correct an evap system issue that other shops could not. Great shop and highly trusted! Thanks guys!