Brad M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said this business was over priced so he pulled his vehicle from the facility.

BILL B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/24/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

JU
John U.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2017 Category: Service
John said the business was friendly and knowledgeable, but it was too expensive.

AP
AARON P.
Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

KN
Kelli N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business took advantage of him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 01/07/2017

We never want to make any customer feel this way. Please call us to discuss.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

FS
Frank S.
Greeley, CO
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said even though he had an appointment, he had to wait an hour and a half before they started working on his vehicle. He discovered when he got home that they didn't check the fluids. His radiator fluid container was empty and their prices are high.

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
02/15/2020
Great
Jays Automotive is the best place to take for maintenance and repairs!

Reese W.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Reese said the staff is very good and they do good work and have fair prices. The work is fast and it's a great place overall.

Reed R.
Ault, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Reed said this business got her in and out quick, and was very good about letting her know what was wrong with it.

02/05/2020
I always receive friendly thorough service!

GMC Acadia
01/31/2020
100K Inspection
Wife and I decided to try Jay's as we just moved to Eaton and her Acadia was due for its 100K mile shakedown. Carson and the team walked us through their findings, what GMC recommended and all they had to offer for their recommended services. Excellent communication and they didn't charge us a dime. We will be back for sure.

Thank you!

Great service. Thanks

JUSTIN M.
01/10/2020
Fast and Friendly
Scheduled my oil change for 9 and they got started right away and were done within 45 minutes. Also changed out my battery at no cost. I like the new inspection paperwork They gave me showing what might need attention soon.

MARILYN S.
01/06/2020
The light had been on for a long time and I knew something should be fixed and you did it.
The service men were friendly and so willing to get the van in and get it fixed . We had to make an adjustment and that went real well as to day and time {weather didn't cooperate}. When we did it, things worked out fine. Thanks gentlemen.

BR
Bruce R.
Jeep Commander
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said that he liked their service. He has been doing business with them for years.