Brad M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said this business was over priced so he pulled his vehicle from the facility.

BILL B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/25/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

JU
John U.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2017 Category: Service
John said the business was friendly and knowledgeable, but it was too expensive.

AP
AARON P.
Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

KN
Kelli N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business took advantage of him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 01/07/2017

We never want to make any customer feel this way. Please call us to discuss.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

FS
Frank S.
Greeley, CO
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said even though he had an appointment, he had to wait an hour and a half before they started working on his vehicle. He discovered when he got home that they didn't check the fluids. His radiator fluid container was empty and their prices are high.

KG
KEVIN G.
Greeley, CO
Ford Bronco
06/15/2021
The guys are honest and provide great service I would highly recommend them.

Ault, CO
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2021
Best auto service around!
Great guys doing quality work! Everyone except the skinny guy up front. What a nerd!

MARCIE M.
Ault, CO
06/14/2021
Always Great!
They have always been able to fix my flat tires in a minutes notice, or whatever I need.

I appreciate everything you do!

Keep up the amazing work!

AN
AMANDA N.
Windsor, CO
06/11/2021
This place is AMAZING!!
They were very precise and speedy!
I was also very impressed by the quality of customer service and friendliness in general. They truly went above and beyond to help me!

JUSTIN M.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/05/2021
Everything done on schedule for a good price. Great customer service as always.

CV
CRAIG V.
06/04/2021
Customer Service
Jay’s goes above and beyond for their clients.

TH
TIM H.
Kia Optima
06/04/2021
Good locatuon
Got oil change done and checked tbe engine light the same day.

JACK W.
06/03/2021
Have always given me great service
Given me great service ,great advice diagnoses, popular place great staff we appreciate these guys as lot.
Honest staff!

STACEY H.
Windsor, CO
Nissan Pathfinder
06/03/2021
Fast and friendly
Just had general maintenance done today. The entire experience was great! Easy to schedule the appointment, easy to drop off and pick up, fast and friendly!