Brad M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said this business was over priced so he pulled his vehicle from the facility.

BILL B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/25/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

JU
John U.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2017 Category: Service
John said the business was friendly and knowledgeable, but it was too expensive.

AP
AARON P.
Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

KN
Kelli N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business took advantage of him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 01/07/2017

We never want to make any customer feel this way. Please call us to discuss.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

FS
Frank S.
Greeley, CO
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said even though he had an appointment, he had to wait an hour and a half before they started working on his vehicle. He discovered when he got home that they didn't check the fluids. His radiator fluid container was empty and their prices are high.

Jon R.
Briggsdale, CO
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jon said they do an excellent job.

JERRY C.
Pierce, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/31/2020
Local Owned
Thanks for getting my van running again, and so quickly. I use to be able to do most of my mechanical work, but not on any of these new vehicles. What am I saying the van is 20 years old and there was no way I could repair it. Guess that shows my age,. Thanks, your shop and people are Great.

GS
GREGG S.
Honda Civic Si
12/29/2020
The Best
You guys rick!! I have and will always take my vehicle to Jays automotive in Eaton as long as I have vehicles. That about says it all. Highly recommend Jays for all of your automotive needs!!!

JEFF S.
Ault, CO
12/22/2020
A Trusted Relationship
I have worked with Jay's automotive for many years. They have serviced many vehicles for me over these years. Sometimes I need service that involves costs that are well over a thousand dollars and many times the auto service I need involves relatively inexpensive work on my vehicles. Several very simple needs were done fee gratis for me. No matter what my vehicles need one thing remains the same. Their diagnostics , options, services, and costs are always up front honest and in line with industry standards. The quality is also always excellent! If that's not enough to convince you that they are a reputable organization there is more. I actually enjoy going there and I like the people. When I ask questions, they listen and then I get options and straight answers. I enjoy working with the staff there. I've come to trust them and I have never been disappointed with their services. This is a safe and reliable place to do business with for vehicle maintenance and repair. PS, I recently moved to Greeley where there are lots of service options. However, I still bring my vehicles to Jay's. It's well worth the drive.

12/20/2020
Great shop!
Got me in and out in 24 hours! Friendly and knowledgeable technicians. I’ve been going to Jays since 2005 no other shop for me!

JOY R.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/19/2020
Quick & Courteous
My car's service was completed quickly and I received a call letting me know it was finished. The staff at Jay's Auto are always courteous and easy to work with.

Jason H.
Greeley, CO
Ford Cab
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff provided good service.

GMC Acadia
12/11/2020
Timely and complete service.
Had gotten new tires. Place where bought suggested an alignment. They do not do alignments. Knew Jay's did and they took care of it.

GD
Gary D.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that they have good customer service. They're friendly , knowledgeable and he likes going there.