Brad M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said this business was over priced so he pulled his vehicle from the facility.

BILL B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/24/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

JU
John U.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2017 Category: Service
John said the business was friendly and knowledgeable, but it was too expensive.

AP
AARON P.
Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

KN
Kelli N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business took advantage of him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 01/07/2017

We never want to make any customer feel this way. Please call us to discuss.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

FS
Frank S.
Greeley, CO
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said even though he had an appointment, he had to wait an hour and a half before they started working on his vehicle. He discovered when he got home that they didn't check the fluids. His radiator fluid container was empty and their prices are high.

KG
KRISTEN G.
Buick Encore
10/22/2020
Good service every time
I have been treated very well with each visit at Jay's. If it's regular service or if I am needing any work done, they are very communicative with no pressures. I appreciate taking my vehicle in and being able to trust the work to be done right.

MACHELLE H.
10/21/2020
Great service. Easy to make an appointment. Reasonable prices. Close to home so very convenient.

CK
Craig K.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Craig said they are good to work with , the staff is great and they do good work.

CO
Cameron O.
Ram 3500
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said everything was just fine .

LV
Liz V.
10/08/2020
I will be back.
Excellent, honest, affordable service and repair. Great communication between the technicians and customers. They definitely go the extra mile

ZM
Zane M.
Nunn, CO
Ford F-350 Super Duty
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Zane said they do a good job and are fair.

DREW H.
Windsor, CO
09/30/2020
The guys at Jay's automotive are great!
What a tremendous asset Jay's automotive is to this community! Scheduling is easy, they are experienced and take the time to talk you through needed repairs.

JERRY C.
Pierce, CO
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/26/2020
Battery Clamp
Thanks for fixing it so fast. Great big THANKS for the no charge.

MF
Matt F.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they did a good job. Took the time to look over the vehicle for them and they were communicative about the issues on the vehicle.