BILL B.
10/24/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
02/15/2020
Great
Jays Automotive is the best place to take for maintenance and repairs!

Reed R.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Reed said this business got her in and out quick, and was very good about letting her know what was wrong with it.

02/05/2020
I always receive friendly thorough service!

GMC Acadia
01/31/2020
100K Inspection
Wife and I decided to try Jay's as we just moved to Eaton and her Acadia was due for its 100K mile shakedown. Carson and the team walked us through their findings, what GMC recommended and all they had to offer for their recommended services. Excellent communication and they didn't charge us a dime. We will be back for sure.

Thank you!

Great service. Thanks

JUSTIN M.
01/10/2020
Fast and Friendly
Scheduled my oil change for 9 and they got started right away and were done within 45 minutes. Also changed out my battery at no cost. I like the new inspection paperwork They gave me showing what might need attention soon.

MARILYN S.
01/06/2020
The light had been on for a long time and I knew something should be fixed and you did it.
The service men were friendly and so willing to get the van in and get it fixed . We had to make an adjustment and that went real well as to day and time {weather didn't cooperate}. When we did it, things worked out fine. Thanks gentlemen.

BR
Bruce R.
Jeep Commander
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said that he liked their service. He has been doing business with them for years.

SL
Shirley L.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Shirley said this business is always pleasant, totally trustworthy and they will provide her with a temporary vehicle if necessary.

Mike B.
Ram 1500
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that there were no issues. The work was done that needed to be done.

Don S.
Briggsdale, CO
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Don said this business got it done, everything works and that is all he can ask. They did good and always do good.

JEFF S.
01/01/2020
Great Service again
Once again the people at Jay's have delivered great service and valuable friendly advise. I have great confidence in my vehicles in large part because I have learned to trust and rely on the friendly competence and expertise of the people at Jay's Auto Shop. They do it right at Jay's.

BOB B.
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2019
Jay's automotive has a good crew
Very friendly,they went out of their way to deliver my car to me today.Thanks

TAMMY B.
GMC Envoy
12/21/2019
Friendly
Jay’s employees are very friendly and honest people. They are very helpful and always able to answer all your questions.