Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"It has been resolve"
The issues was resolve
Vehicle: Subaru Outback (Natl)
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 03:35 AM

"Service"
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback (Natl)
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 03:35 AM
Amy W. at Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

The Team at Jay's Automotive
RYAN S. on 04/18/2018
"Awesome"
The guys at Jays are awesome. Customer service is great. Work is great and turn over with the vehicle, at least with mine, was way better than expected. What really impressed me was their honesty especially in finding the inexpensive parts to chop at my quote. Very refreshing in a mechanic that I didn't have to give up my first born to drive away. Thanks guys
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 06:58 AM
MATT B. on 04/17/2018
"Quality"
I go to Jays because when i leave i feel confident in my vehicle. I get perfect customer service! Which is hard to find these days. You can go to a place that’s cheaper but no comparison in quality and customer service. Worth every penny.
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 09:10 PM
Darell S. on 04/17/2018
Darell said they always do a good job, they stay on top of things, they get it fixed and the pricing is fair.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
Jim S. on 04/17/2018
Jim said he loves the business. The employees do a great job. It is great service. They are good people.
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
Dick K. on 04/16/2018
Dick said the employees do good work.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018
TY A. on 04/11/2018
"Excellent customer service"
They did a great job checking everything and working out options for what needs done and how soon!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500HD
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:32 PM
MARLIN H. on 04/11/2018
"2009 GMC"
Very much appreciate the use of the "little white auto" for the day.
Thanks Very Much
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 07:07 PM
EDDIE K. on 04/11/2018
"Simply...........the best"
I first became acquainted with Jay's Automotive in December of 2016, when my truck did it's best to leave me stranded 8 hours from home while I was on a job assignment.
It's a leap of faith when you are far away from home and you need help, but don't know anyone in the area.
My leap at that time was to take the truck into Jay's and see what they could do.
They not only fixed the problem (throttle body on a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD), but found and fixed two other issues. Truck ran better than it had since I had owned it.
Fast forward to February 2018. I had already been talking to Carson at Jay's about getting some suspension work done on my current truck, a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with the Duramax engine.
One night, or early morning, as I was getting ready to leave work, the dash alarms started flashing and chiming.........."Traction Control" and another similiar message. I limp the truck back to the motel, knowing I had to get the issue fixed asap. But who to call? I was in Brighton, which had plenty of shops within a ten mile radius that "should" be able to look at my issue.
Called 4 places.....none of them could get to the truck til Monday or Tuesday of the following week.......this was on a Friday, mind you. None of them had rental or loaner vehicles. "Okay, I am in trouble now," I thought. But........I called Carson, told him the issue and my suspicion of what was wrong.
Again, limped the truck the 45 plus miles up Hwy 85 to Eaton.
Carson was understanding of my predicament, told me he would get someone right on it, helped me out with their loaner car so I could be at work that night, and away I went, hoping that by Monday I would have an answer and have my truck back.
Less than an hour later, Carson calls, confirms my suspicions that the TCM had died, and said they had one on hand and could have the truck fixed within the hour. WOW!!
Too late to get back over to Eaton before my shift started, but pleased that the truck would be up and running by the next morning when I got off, I authorized the work.

Sounds boring, right?
When you are away from home a lot, break downs can be scary, stressful, and sometimes, very VERY expensive.
I know that when I am up in Colorado on work, which I seem to be a lot these days, if I have any issues with my work truck, I can call Carson, get the truck in to be looked at, and when he calls with the diagnosis, it will be spot on. It will be fixed and fixed CORRECTLY.
That is like extra money in the bank for a contractor such as myself. I now recommend Jay's to all the contractors that work in CO with me. Fair prices, knowing that the repairs will be done right.......what more could you ask for?
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 10:46 AM
Gary S. on 04/11/2018
Gary said they were quick and pleasant. They got him in and out quickly. He has referred people to the business, and will continue to do so.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Mickel Q. on 04/07/2018
Mickel said he recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Review Created: 04/07/2018
Margret B. on 04/07/2018
Margret said the service she received was good and her vehicle was up and running in less than 24 hours.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Quality service
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Review Created: 04/05/2018 08:50 AM
Gene M. on 04/05/2018
Spoke to Irene. She said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
NANCY V. on 04/04/2018
"Best Auto Repair in Eaton"
I went today to Jay's Automotive for another oil change and check-up of my 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe. The automotive technicians at Jay's were efficient and professional, giving me the service I have come to expect from them. My Tahoe currently has 205K miles, and with Jay's help, I hope to keep going for another 100K miles. Thanks for keeping my Tahoe in fine running condition!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Review Created: 04/04/2018 08:02 PM
Jeanette B. on 04/04/2018
Jeanette said she really appreciates how much trust she has developed with the staff. They are reliable, and she has a long history with them.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
ANN W. on 04/03/2018
"Great Service!"
I had the job priced out at a different garage and Jay's Auto came in well under the other quote. They did a great job and were a pleasure to work with! They found the issues, discussed them with me fully. Let me know what could be done now or later, whatever my budget allowed for. They also told me what parts would be good to replace now, with no extra labor costs added, because the vehicle was already apart. They did a great job at a very competitive rate and were HIGHLY knowledgeable! Will definitely be using them again!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 07:08 AM
John G. on 04/03/2018
Spoke with Tammi. She said the business got right on it with everything, and it provided wonderful service.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
KRIS B. on 04/02/2018
"Trustworthy Shop"
Quality staff, great facility, reasonable prices PLUS trustworthy. Highly recommend Jays!!!!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 09:39 PM
JEFF S. on 03/22/2018
"Confidence again confirmed"
The guys at Jay's always let me know about upcoming service needs on my vehicle. Since most of us don't regularly re-read our car manuals after we first buy them, I knew my car would need transmission service months ago and I could budget for the expense. I brought in and as usual they did the job efficiently and professionally. Then I drove it away confident in the integrity of both my car, mechanically, and my favorite auto shop. Love this place! Thanks Guys!
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan