Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

MINDY R.
Eaton, CO
06/21/2016
Quick Work
Always decent customer service and pretty competitive pricing. This last time I think they may not have reattached my bumper guard properly/at all.

David W.
Colorado
02/14/2016 Category: Service
David said he had to take his vehicle back in today due to the fact it is leaking fuel after he got work done at the business.

GG
Gomecinda G.
Pierce, CO
Chrysler Town
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Gomecinda said he was somewhat satisfied with his experience.