VM
Vicki M.
Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Vicki said they're the best. She said they take good care of her in a timely manner. She said they do everything right.

LP
LYNDA P.
Minneapolis, MN
01/08/2020
09 impala
You guys are awesome. You listen to me and let me know what is going on with my car. I always come here for my oil changes.

KC
Kris C.
Volkswagen Routan
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Kris said he always gets great service at this place, but there was one time that things went really wrong.

JAY & MARGOT D.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/29/2019
Outstanding Service
Nate and Matthew have gone above and beyond in taking care of our cars! We brought in our sons truck that needed a lot of work and they took good care of him. We having been going to Crosstown Auto for years and trust their work.

Mike B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said yesterday they were convenient and very fast.

SG
SHERRIE G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/18/2019
The best service
Nate is terrific at the desk, always friendly and courteous. He explains your bill and what can be done for future repairs, no hard sales. The mechanics are also friendly and efficient. Love going there.

RODGER R.
Minneapolis, MN
12/12/2019
They stand behind their repairs.
I had a coolant control valve go bad on my '07 Prius a couple of months ago and had Crosstown fix it at that time. The replacement part failed last week. Bummer. However, I called them and they had me bring the car in. Bad news: it turned out the new part had failed. The good news: the parts and labor were covered by warranty. The repair was made quickly and at no cost to me. Thanks! Happy customer here.

Mersy C.
Lakeville, MN
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Mersy said the service was good and fast.

DF
DEE F.
Savage, MN
Nissan JUKE
12/09/2019
You guys are awesome
I really like Nate and Matthew. They always greet me by my first name when I come in there And are always so caring and helpful when it comes to taking care of my vehicle. They always recommend what needs to be done and never force me to do anything or make me feel bad that I can’t afford something. The mechanics are also super nice. They always have a smile and say hi when I come in.

Nissan Murano
12/09/2019
Didn’t fix problem
Brought in vehicle to fix tire hum at highway speeds. Was told I needed an entire wheel assembly for bad wheel bearing. After 600.00 noise is still present.

ZQ
Zach Q.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Zach said that the place did a good job and didn't keep him waiting too long.

Daniel G.
Randall, MN
Chevrolet Pickup
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business for service.

TJ
TOM J.
Saint Paul, MN
11/18/2019
Fast and Inexpensive
I came there with an appointment and three other people were waiting. One person was done right away and then I left before the other two maybe because just an oil change? Only took about 20 mins, and the amount after a coup was $5 to $10 less than other places I've been with a coupon for oil change. Comfy waiting area, nice customers to chat with this and previous visit. I'll be back next time for SURE!

CP
COLLEEN P.
Lakeville, MN
11/13/2019
Great Service!
I had my muffler replaced in September and when my car started making the same loud noise, they got me right in. It was a clamp that had come loose. They fixed it at no charge and it is running great. Matthew and Nate are the best and always take care of their customers.

SHARON H.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/12/2019
Your employee Nate is a real asset to your organization!