Richard R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that his vehicle had some front end and brake problems. They fixed it fast, were professional and he is very impressed. He will be using them from now on when he in town.

Mary H.
Rosemount, MN
Dodge Durango
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the place and Nate were very engaging, thorough and attentive.

BC
BILL C.
Savage, MN
Dodge Journey
08/14/2019
They Back Their Guarantee
I recently brought in my vehicle for repair. I was hearing a sound in my left front wheel and thought it was a wheel bearing going out. Your mechanic diagnosed the issue as a power transfer unit and the correct part was ordered. When the work was done, I still heard a faint sound in that same area. I called back the next day and Matthew asked me to bring it in as soon as possible. I asked if I needed an appointment. He said it wasn't necessary because they wanted to look at it and find the solution. After driving the vehicle with the mechanic, he was able to hear the sound. In the end, there were two issues contributing to the sound. They repaired the second issue at no charge in honor of the guarantee they put on their work. I wasn't expecting that. Outstanding! Thanks for your professionalism and dedication to your customers.

AP
ANDREYA P.
Kia Soul
08/10/2019
Friendly Staff
My husband and I both love Crosstown Auto after both of our cars died on us within a month of eachother and were towed to Crosstown. We now get all of our car maintenance done there. Matt has worked with us every time and is super friendly and knowledgeable. During stressful car trouble or regular maintenance Crosstown has always been a pleasant experience.

KG
Kelli G.
Chrysler Sebring
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Kelli said that the place was super helpful, nice, really fast and not too pricey.

RICK G.
Lincoln MKX
08/08/2019
Great service, customer service and price
I have been bringing my vehicles to Crosstown Auto Repair for 5+ years and have never been disappointed. Service is prompt and Mathew does a great job explaining recommended work. I will continue doing business with Crosstown Auto Repair and would recommend to my friends.

TINA S.
Savage, MN
Nissan Maxima
08/07/2019
Customer Experience
I arrived approximately 20 minutes early. Was told it could be a half hour wait since my appt wasn't until 2pm. At 2pm, Matt called my name and said my car was ready! He was extremely polite and at this visit, it was the best experience. My last visit, I swore I wouldn't come back. I'll be back. I've already recommended Crosstown Auto Repair to a few of my friends.

MK
MARTIN/PAM K.
Lakeville, MN
Chevrolet Sonic
08/07/2019
Fast and friendly 👍🏼
I called early in the morning and was told I could get my car in for 22,500 mile service. I arrived and they serviced my car while I waited in their comfortable waiting area. I was told what my car needed during inspection and what it would cost before they did the work. I appreciate the courteous, respectful and friendly way I was addressed, not always the case in some businesses. I have had my vehicles serviced at this business for 30 plus years and these guys know what they are doing and never take advantage of a customer. Thank you for being a great place to visit for car maintenance!!

LP
LYNDA P.
Minneapolis, MN
08/03/2019
Impala
You guys are great

SIERRA B.
08/03/2019
Very helpful and friendly!

Jay S.
Prior Lake, MN
Chrysler
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the staff were kind, courteous, and timely. They were fantastic.

SK
SULTANA K.
Dodge Nitro
07/17/2019
oil Change
Overall the service done to my vehicle was standard, but having a set appointment and then to wait an hour longer then set appointment was not satisfactory....

MIGUEL/BLANCA C.

TH
Theresa H.
Farmington, MN
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said they take all their business vehicles to this facility. She added the staff is super efficient and super friendly.

Saint Paul, MN
07/08/2019
Overpriced
I took my car in because it was leaking anti freeze so had them check it out. They are nice people but rob you. They told me it would be $1100 to fix my radiator and thermostat which is ridiculous. A radiator is $200 and thermostat $10 I will never go back to this place ever and they did an alignment that was not done right. I wouldn’t give any stars but needed to give at least one otherwise I couldn’t post.

DQ
Danielle Q.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said the business was able to save her money with the service they provided.

EQ
Erik Q.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Erik said this business took good care of him. He has no complaints. He was thankful for their service.

MAMBWE M.
06/23/2019
multiple services completed
Multiple services (oil change, timing belt and water pump removed and replaced, cooling system exchange and transmission fluid exchange) all done and completed thoroughly on my Honda Civic. Satisfied with how car is running. Thanks to Nate's front end service and to the mechanic thanks.
Perry L. from Crosstown Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.

KAREN B.
06/21/2019
Great service at a great price!
Always great & curtious service!

SJ
SHARON J.
Pontiac Torrent
06/19/2019
Best automotive
Everything is always great to have work done here they let you know what problem are there with your car. I call and can get in at a reasonable date and time.