TR
Ted R.
Rochester, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he had an awesome experience. The staff worked him into the schedule, even though they were super busy. They gave him a ride, and the customer service was great.

KIM M.
02/14/2019
Great!
Great customer service. Service needed explained well

BW
Bob W.
GMC Acadia
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was nice.

01/31/2019
Great service but took 2 times as along as quote
Dropped my car off at 1 for new breaks/ oil change. Went to pick up our car at 5, was told it would take 10 additional mins. Long story short, we couldn’t leave until 5:50. Was late picking my daughter up from daycare. Told again and again it would only be a min. Communication is poor but the service and price are great. Just had a disappointing experience.

ALICE S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/26/2019
OIL CHANGE
Fast and efficient!

BT
BROOKE T.
01/25/2019
Great service done professionally, very fair and competitive pricing and always done with a smile.
As always Nate and Matthew made me feel welcome and the work on my brakes was done right on time and at a very good price.

RK
ROBERT K.
01/23/2019
MECHANICAL DIAGNOSTICS
Nate, Thank you for responding to my issues with the recent review. I appreciate your working with me. I have been a long-time customer with your auto repair service and this is the first problem I have had. I believe after explaining the situation we have come to a better understanding of the repair. Robert Kuntz

RK
ROBERT K.
Kia Sorento
01/22/2019
BAD MECHANICAL DIAGNOSTICS
On December 28 I dropped my Kia Sorento off. I asked your shop person if I should bring it to Kia or could you fix it. Your shop said that they could fix it. Your shop did mechanical diagnostics and concluded that my problem was a transmission mount repair of $458.57. I kept having the same problem and returned the car on January 14th. Your shop person said I needed the transmission mount anyway. My car is a 2008 and I would not have repaired the car if I didn't think the repair would solve the problem that I brought it in for. Your shop said I need a ECM software update which was $278.53. after a $100.00 discount. I called Kia for the cost of the ECM upgrade. They charge $ 169.00. I am O.K. with the $278.53 for the EMC upgrade. The cost for the transmission mount should be substantially discounted. Robert Kuntz 952-890-8615
Perry L. from Crosstown Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Good afternoon Robert, Nate here at Crosstown Auto. I have been working with you on these issues, and had the chance to speak with you this morning. Im glad we were able to come to an agreement and understanding and We look forward to being of service to You and your family for many years to come. Thanks Robert!

Jonathan S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff told him something that no other business had mentioned to him. He got great service, the price was great, he had no issues, and no issues getting in.

01/10/2019
Great service/staff
A+ service! Would highly recommend bringing your vehicle for any maintenance needed. Staff was helpful and got the job down quickly/professionally. Thanks!

Dean S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Dean said Matthew was very helpful and timely.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/08/2019
I am happy to say that Crosstown Auto Repair genuinely cares about their customers as they always have in the past. They were anxious to compensate me for my not quite so perfect experience.

01/08/2019
Having set up an appointment ahead of time and being that I was stuck there until the job was finished, my oil change should not have taken an hour and a half.
Perry L. from Crosstown Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Good afternoon, Just had the chance to speak with you over the phone and I apoligize for this experience you had with us. We value our customers time and always do our best to get our customers in for their routine maintenance, especially around holidays like thanksgiving. With the holiday we became extremely busy. Im glad we were able to solve this issue and We look forward to being of service to you for many years to come.

DAN L.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/07/2019
Nate and his team are true professionals
I have been going to that shop for 15 years. The reason for that is the quality of work and their honesty! !!!!!! Only fixes what needs priority . And tells you what can wait. So they make sure you are aware.

01/05/2019
Nate and his team of pros always take good care of both of my vehicles
N ate and the team he has keep both of my vehicles in top condition. Give them all my business can trust Nate never pressures me. Only fixes what what needs attention first . Highly recommend his shop will be quite satisfied! !!

LP
LYNDA P.
01/05/2019
Wonderful and caring
They definitely give 100% 😁😁😄🤗

MAMBWE M.
12/29/2018
thorough service
Thorough, fast oil change service provided. Matt did a thorough job explaining other service recommendations for my car.

RN
ROY N.
12/22/2018
Roy N
Very professional.. Transported me home. Very respectful. Quickly found the Problem.

Cadillac DeVille
12/21/2018
Not what they used to be!
They did not address the issue at hand and they ruined a tire when they moved the vehicle. VERY disappointed!
Perry L. from Crosstown Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2019

Good morning, this vehicle was towed to Crosstown Auto by your Daughter, She said the vehicle had been sitting for several years and wanted Crosstown to see what the vehicle would need to be road worthy again. She set up the tow with a company unaffiliated with Crosstown Auto and it was that tow truck driver that ruined your tire pulling the vehicle onto his flat bed. Once the vehicle was in our parking lot it did not move until it was towed out. With the vehicle sitting undriven for several years the battery was completly dead, we needed to start with getting a battery in and get the vehicle cranking over properly. Once the battery was in the vehicle, We found the fuel pump was inoperative. We called and let your Daughter know the price of this repair and she decided the vehicle was not worth the cost of repair and decidied to scrap or donate the vehicle. She then located another tow, and removed the vehicle from our parking lot.

Bob S.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the customer service was great.

DENISE R.
Jeep Liberty
12/11/2018
LOVE CROSSTOWN AUTO REPAIR
I just want to thank you guys for being so HONEST! It means a lot that I can trust you with my Car and know its in good hands.