Overall Rating 4.4769238/5Overall Rating 4.4769238/5Overall Rating 4.4769238/5Overall Rating 4.4769238/5rating 4.4769238
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

WC
William C.
Great visit
The staff were friendly, courteous, and helpful.
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the very nice review... We really appreciate you taking the time.. Thank you again...

Tintili M.
Name typo
Everything about Crown Hyundai was great including the speed and customer service. However, I did realize that my name was spelt wrong, for future references when I return; my name is Tingli, not Tintili. Thank you.

Michaele D.
Fast,friendly,efficient service.

CJ
Claudenia J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The welcoming atmosphere established by Crown Hyandai!!!!
Always good service. Thanks to my service advisor, Tomm Burkart. Tomm is always polite, respectful, as well as helpful from the time I get there until I leave. Thank you Tomm!!!!

Ken B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Personnel. Great group of people.
Since we moved here 2 years ago we have brought our Genesis here for work. Great service and great people. In fact my car is there right now getting some body work done as a result of a minor fender bender. Working with Keith Dull now. Good man.

RP
Robert P.
Weeki Wachee, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent experience
Having a last-minute issue with my brakes and having to come in very close to closing they were more than willing to take a look at my vehicle and get me back on the road within an hour. It was extremely important as vacation was the next day and we were planning on heading out as early as possible.

PB
Pamela B.
Pinellas Park, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I am always pleased with my experience with the service department. Ryan Murray takes good care of me and assures that my service is quick and efficient!!
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the very nice review.. We really appreciate you taking the time.. Thank you again....

Amber B.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice work

KP
Kenneth P.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Took almost 3 hours with an appointment. Routine oil change with oil filter.
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for speaking with me .. again i apologize for the wait time... please feel free to contact me directly at any time if i can ever help with anything....

2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
timely service, clean and friendly; all personnel courteous
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

RF
Rick F.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Ray S.
Clearwater, FL
The only place to take your Hyundai, Crown Hyundai
Tomm is awesome and takes great care of me. I always know the status of my car.

PM
Peter M.
Treasure Island, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great professional service
All the service personnel I came in contact with were welcoming, friendly and professional. My service manager leads by example. Over all a most pleasant experience. You have a great team.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
SUV owner
Timely service.

John F.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
NAIL IN TIRE
MR. TOMM BURKART AT CROWN HYUNDAI DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF FIXING THE "NAIL IN TIRE" PROBLEM, THANK YOU. JOHN FIELDING

Stephen C.
Largo, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jarett Ziemak
Whenever I require service for my 2012 Santa Fe, I always schedule thru Jarett Ziemak. Jarett is always courteous and professional.
Jarett is a valuable asset to Crown Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Good job.
The service of our Hyundai was a pleasant experience.
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the very nice review..We really appreciate you taking the time.. Thank you again...

RK
Richard K.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Always great to be at Crown
Whether I'm getting my car serviced or just dropping by for the latest, it's always a pleasurable experience at Crown Hyundai.
Chris S. from Crown Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the very nice review.. We really appreciate you taking the time.. Thank you again ...

MT
Michael T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jarett Ziemak
Service advisor Jarett Ziemak provides excellent customer service. He is a friendly and knowledgeable member of the Crown Hyundai team.

JV
Jane V.
Kenneth City, FL
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Super efficient tire replacement
Service tech Ryan Murray is kind, polite, efficient, and knows his job. He researched my tire warranty and made sure my service record was up to date.