CHRIS F. on 04/06/2018
"Total Satisfaction!"
Frank, Ivan and the crew at Cupelli Automotive are simply the best. I have trusted them with the maintenance and repairs of all of my vehicles for over 20 years!
Vehicle: Lexus GX 460
Review Created: 04/06/2018 04:11 AM
Nick G. on 04/06/2018
Nick said the entire staff provided great communication, from start to finish. They explained to him everything they were going to do to his vehicle. The vehicle is running perfectly.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Review Created: 04/06/2018
JOHN O. on 04/05/2018
"Excellent service and quality work."
I have always been completely satisfied with work quality and expertise. They know my car and how to keep it running perfectly. Friendly, professional and responsive, Cupelli is a trustworthy source for auto repair and maintenance.
Vehicle: BMW 128i
Review Created: 04/05/2018 05:47 AM
Fran C. on 03/28/2018
Fran said the employees completed what she asked for.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 07:45 PM
DENNIS G. on 03/12/2018
"Professional, extremely competent, friendly, good prices, Honest."
The work was done on time, at the price estimated. Nothing was added so I was not feeling "ripped off" as I had with other facilities. Both Frank & Ivan were friendly, professional and courteous. The entire event was a pleasant experience. When I drove out I was glad I had driven in.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 06:17 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you for the review,Dennis. It was nice to meet you and your wife. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

JO K. on 03/11/2018
"Wonderful service!"
I'm always very happy with the quality of service I receive from the staff at Cupelli Automotive. Friendly staff, and plesant environment. I receive updates about the length of time, costs of repairs, etc. as needed so that I can plan for it.
Vehicle: BMW X1
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/11/2018 05:42 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/12/2018

Thank you for the review, Jo. Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

JEFF N. on 02/23/2018
"A1 service for my C300"
This place is the best. Mercedes service price is so high, and Frank and his team do a fantastic job to make it reasonable. This is my go to service center for my Benz! Thank you Frank and Ivan.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 07:56 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for the review, Jeff. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

LISA M. on 02/22/2018
"Great, fast, professional and thorough service!"
I didn't want to go to a dealership because I don't have complete trust that I won't get overcharged and have to wait days longer. I drive a lot for work.
So, I searched for an authorized MINI shop nearby and found Cupelli's.
Ivan, and Frank himself, were nothing but informative, patient, kind and professional and thorough- explaining every detail along the way and options. Plus, the turnaround time was only 2 days!
I feel trust for them and so happy for my choice.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 11:30 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for the awesome review, Lisa. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

Ralph L. on 02/20/2018
Spoke with Ralph. He said Frank has been patient, kind, and the work he's done has been good.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018
RON K. on 02/17/2018
"Excellent honest service"
I have 2 BMW's Frank Cupelli services that are 91/2 years old. He has kept them running like new the past 4 years
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 02:05 PM
Carlos G. on 02/10/2018
Spoke with Marela. She said they brought the vehicle in, and they did what they had to do. They were clear about everything. It was good.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for the review, Carlos. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

Orville B. on 02/10/2018
Orville said everything was good.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for the review, Orville. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

DAVID F. on 01/27/2018
"Great knowledge "
Great group of guys all knew what they were talking about. They helped me with everything I needed. And most importantly they have great prices for services!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 07:55 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for the review, Rod. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Thnak you

ROD P. on 01/26/2018
"Cupelli Automotive"
I had many maintenance to do and it was done promptly.
The exltanation from the owner where very clear and the
bill normal for a well done job. I w'll recommend Cupelli
Automotive.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 04:28 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for the review, Rod. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Thnak you

Valon M. on 01/24/2018
Valon said the business did great work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018
John G. on 01/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best independent BMW shop"
If you own a BMW, this is the place to bring it, period. Whether it’s for routine maintenance or an out of warranty repair, they are as good if not better than the dealer without the hassle. They also have all the diagnostic equipment for BMW, and their rates are way less than the dealer. My car has never run better.
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 12:11 PM
JOHN G. on 01/11/2018
"Best BMW repair experience I’ve had."
Most knowledgeable shop I’ve been to. Listened to my issues and resolved every one of them. Dealer level service, maybe better.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:33 AM
BILL A. on 01/05/2018
"honest and reasonable pricing"
honest and reasonable pricing
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:43 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you Bill. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price. Happy New Year.

LESLEY B. on 01/04/2018
"Knowledgeable, great customer service, quick and thorough "
I took my car to Cupelli’s based on on-line reviews and they were spot on. Frank and Ivan were very accommodating, took time to clearly explain the problem and its cause, and seem to have done a great job on the repair. The repair was just done, so that’s why I use the term “seem” but I don’t anticipate having any problems with it. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 06:51 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future!