LISA M. on 02/22/2018
"Great, fast, professional and thorough service!"
I didn't want to go to a dealership because I don't have complete trust that I won't get overcharged and have to wait days longer. I drive a lot for work.
So, I searched for an authorized MINI shop nearby and found Cupelli's.
Ivan, and Frank himself, were nothing but informative, patient, kind and professional and thorough- explaining every detail along the way and options. Plus, the turnaround time was only 2 days!
I feel trust for them and so happy for my choice.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 11:30 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for the awesome review, Lisa. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Frank Cupelli and Team

Ralph L. on 02/20/2018
Spoke with Ralph. He said Frank has been patient, kind, and the work he's done has been good.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018
RON K. on 02/17/2018
"Excellent honest service"
I have 2 BMW's Frank Cupelli services that are 91/2 years old. He has kept them running like new the past 4 years
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 02:05 PM
Carlos G. on 02/10/2018
Spoke with Marela. She said they brought the vehicle in, and they did what they had to do. They were clear about everything. It was good.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for the review, Carlos. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Frank Cupelli and Team

Orville B. on 02/10/2018
Orville said everything was good.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 02/13/2018

Thank you for the review, Rod. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

DAVID F. on 01/27/2018
"Great knowledge "
Great group of guys all knew what they were talking about. They helped me with everything I needed. And most importantly they have great prices for services!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 07:55 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thnak you

ROD P. on 01/26/2018
"Cupelli Automotive"
I had many maintenance to do and it was done promptly.
The exltanation from the owner where very clear and the
bill normal for a well done job. I w'll recommend Cupelli
Automotive.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 04:28 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for the review, Rod. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Thnak you

Valon M. on 01/24/2018
Valon said the business did great work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018
John G. on 01/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best independent BMW shop"
If you own a BMW, this is the place to bring it, period. Whether it’s for routine maintenance or an out of warranty repair, they are as good if not better than the dealer without the hassle. They also have all the diagnostic equipment for BMW, and their rates are way less than the dealer. My car has never run better.
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 12:11 PM
JOHN G. on 01/11/2018
"Best BMW repair experience I’ve had."
Most knowledgeable shop I’ve been to. Listened to my issues and resolved every one of them. Dealer level service, maybe better.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:33 AM
BILL A. on 01/05/2018
"honest and reasonable pricing"
honest and reasonable pricing
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:43 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you Bill. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price. Happy New Year.

LESLEY B. on 01/04/2018
"Knowledgeable, great customer service, quick and thorough "
I took my car to Cupelli’s based on on-line reviews and they were spot on. Frank and Ivan were very accommodating, took time to clearly explain the problem and its cause, and seem to have done a great job on the repair. The repair was just done, so that’s why I use the term “seem” but I don’t anticipate having any problems with it. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 06:51 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future!

FOZAIL R. on 12/30/2017
"Great service and great people"
I have been looking for a good shop in the area and think I finally found it. Took my car to Cupelli Automotive for the first time and I am so happy I chose this place. To start with they were very courteous and helpful over the phone. I towed my car to the shop and the owner Frank greeted me outside the shop. From the time I got there till the time I picked up my car, they treated me with respect and valued my business. Seems like very honest people and have all the updated equipment needed to work on imported cars like Mercedes, BMWs etc.

I am going back next week for a scheduled service of my car. I don’t even need to call other places to shop around, I trust these guys and totally recommend them.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:58 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for the review, Fozail! We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price

PHILLIP T. on 12/30/2017
"Vacation gone Bad"
In town for the holidays, when I noticed that my engine light came on. All the BMW dealer‘s we’re understaffed for the holidays they cannot fit me in. Frank was very courteous professional and was able to fit me in to conduct a diagnostic. As it turned out it was a very minor. I want to thank Frank and his staff For reducing my stress levels before long way back to Texas.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:19 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for the review, Phillip! Glad we could help and appreciate your business.

MARA H. on 12/30/2017
"30,000 mile check"
Cupelli’s work is precise. Great diagnostics to determine your vehicle’s absolute needs. They are honest and timely. A reputable company.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 07:36 AM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for the review, Mara! We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price

ALAN S. on 12/21/2017
"very efficient and fair priced"
facility is well maintained with congenial atmosphere
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:52 AM
Val D. on 12/21/2017
Val said he is very happy with the service he received. The business is professional and honest. He will be a return customer.
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
Rosemary B. on 12/20/2017
Rosemary said the employees were really polite. The understood her situation. They worked with her on her service payment.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
NANCY S. on 12/19/2017
"Honesty"
Was able to get everything done on the car. These people are honest. I will always take my Mercedes there from now on
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 06:20 PM
Donna L. on 12/12/2017
Donna said Frank is great.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent