RT
RAFAEL T.
08/19/2018
FeedBack - My 10 dollars worth
The service is outstanding and their turn-around time was great - got my X5 35d back the next day. Here's my negative feedback: Cupelli Automotive has a policy not to accept owners' parts. When I asked Ivan for the reason, he stated that, as an example - if one of their techs drops and damages the part, the customer may "throw a fit". So, I replied back, if that happens to my part, there is no issue as long as Cupelli replaces the part with the same part - or equal, or OEM...no issues at all. He then responded that he wished all customers think like I do.

So, here's my recommendation: Cupelli should consider accepting customers' parts as long as they sign a document that if their parts are defective, Cupelli is not liable - and another document that states that if Cupelli's technicians damages these parts that Cupelli shall replace these parts with the same part or equal or OEM. That's it...too easy and it accommodates the customers who are trying to save a little money by bringing in their own parts.

Melania M.
08/12/2018
Professional, friendly and diligent!
I'm very pleased with the work on my car. Thank you Frank and Cupelli Automotive team for working on my car. I will definitely return for future maintenance.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the review, Melania . It was nice to meet you. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

NP
NATHAN P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/01/2018
Friendly, Professional and Thorough!
Very satisfied with the service performed. I needed a new compressor for my 2002 mercedes E320, was given a very detailed price quote and explanation. Repair was done very professionally and I'm very satisfied and happy.

I would recommend everyone go to Cupelli Automotive first!!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Nathan. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

GC
GERARD C.
Lexus ES 350
07/25/2018
Talent and attitude
Great analysis. Good recommendations. Car rans like new. Checked with others I respect and all agreed the correct work was done at a very fair price. They have lot’s of repeat customers. That says it all.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Gerard. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

Monk L.
BMW Z4
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Monk said the service was great, the vehicle runs really well, and he appreciates the quick turn around time.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Mr. Leonard . It was nice to meet you and your wife. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

JO K.
Wellington, FL
07/22/2018
Excellent service!
My car's sunroof was not working, and I was very concerned about the expense of repairing it. Frank was able to repair it fairly quickly, and it was a lot less expensive than I feared. I'm extremely grateful for the professionalism and the quality of service I ALWAYS receive at Cupelli Automotive. Frank and Ivan are always friendly and polite, and are willing to discuss the scope of the service or repair prior to starting the job. I'm rarely surprised, and never caught off guard by unexpected costs.

Thank you so much for always providing an excellent service!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Jo . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

John L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/17/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the great review, John . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

RK
RON K.
07/10/2018
Excellent service. Always honest
Always excellent service.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the review, Ron. Glad to hear you still happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

TA
Ted A.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Ted said the staff did good work.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the great review, Ted . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

Steven H.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Steven said it is a great business and they do great work.

RL
ROSEMARY L.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Jeep Patriot
06/01/2018
Thanks Guys!
There was a vibration...they found there were multiple things wrong. I checked with my husband and he said go ahead with repairs. The car has a felt difference now. The team saved me from trading in, an otherwise perfect for my needs, 6 year old car. These fellows treat your car as a doctor would treat a patient, rather than just do the oil change and send you on your way. Granted I did have to pay more than the oil change, yet I have a better sense of peace of mind driving the car. I will be a return customer. Thank you Frank and Ivan and the team!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the great review, Rosemary . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

DT
DAVID T.
Boca Raton, FL
Chevrolet S-10
05/30/2018
Frank is a great guy
I have had the pleasure of using Cupelli twice now for auto repairs and both times were professional, transparent, and as expedient as feasibly possible.
I am a return customer, and I will continue to be one.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review, David . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

RK
RON K.
05/24/2018
excellent service
Honest and excellent owner. They service my 2008 BMW's and keep them running like new.

BA
Bobby A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he was satisfied and happy with the service provided.

PW
Phil W.
Everett, PA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they were good at getting back to him.

EH
ELIJAH H.
Toyota Avalon
05/06/2018
Excellent Service, as always!
The service at Cupelli Automotive is always the same, excellent!! I would highly recommend Cupelli Automotive to any and everyone.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review, Elijah. Glad to hear we are still doing our part to keep you happy. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure seeing a long time patron.

BOB M.
05/05/2018
Service of 2004 BMW C-3
Ivan seems to be the focal point on the
Business. Frank is all business and does not
Like the Patriots. Las far as the Major service
Done at 60K miles, they covered all bases
And the car is like new.
Time will tell if all is well, but, I do not expect any issues......Robert M
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you Bob for the review. Go Patriots!!!! It was nice to meet you and your wife. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jason W.
Dodge Ram Van
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did a good job.

04/25/2018
BMW service
Scheduled maintenance , they were timely , friendly, the price I was quoted on the phone is exactly what I paid . Frank gave me some preventative maintenance advice to care for my car.
I’ll be back.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the review, Jeff. It was nice to meet you. Thank you for the opportunity to earn  your business and trust.
Frank Cupelli and Team

DA
DARIO A.
04/20/2018
Another job well done....
My 2010 bmw 328ix once again needed some love. Frank and his team once again delivered. Road manners have returned to factory new feel, all done promptly and professionally. Thank you Gentlemen.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the review, Dario . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.