MARK C.
Venice, FL
Jaguar XJ
01/13/2021
Very knowledgable team committed to great service
I am a new customer and all I read online about Cupelli they delivered. They carefully diagnosised the problem and made the correct repair.

DK
DANIEL K.
BMW 740i
01/10/2021
Great and affordable service
The staff was considerate and knowledgeable. I appreciated the communication and updates concerning the vehicle. The turn around was quick. Their prices are comparable and a little less than some shops. The main thing was you will fill safe with your car in their hands.

LC
LARRY C.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/08/2021
Surprised..
So first off the shop is clean and well organized..the men that work there are polite and informative.
We brought my vehicle in expecting a high expense..but low and behold they found that my vehicle is on a recall and most of the repairs I needed were part of the recall. Now who does that..HONEST PEOPLE DO..I need some more work and will be returning..
I have a diesel and not every one works on them..they do. I would give them10 stars just for their honesty..

MIKE B.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/04/2021
Excellent Service and Transparency
Mr Cupelli was knowledgeable competent and transparent about the service of my MB SL 550.
He was well recommended to me by some of my friends and he delivered more than I expected. I am confident in the service he provided and would recommend him to anyone that wants trustworthiness in their car service requirements. Thank You Frank !

ZT
Zolton T.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Zolton said they are great.

JERRY G.
12/30/2020
First time service
Being new to south Florida has it challenges and finding a good mechanic can be too. Not this time, all of the on line reviews I read were verified when I brought my in for an oil changes and a once over. Frank and his team gave me a complete overview of their capabilities and recommendations. In addition, an option to set up an online account detailing my cars service & maintenance history. I'll be back after the holidays to take them up on the recommendations they mentioned.

MIRCEA C.
Boca Raton, FL
Nissan JUKE
12/23/2020
Promptness and quality are the highlights of this place.

MARIA D.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLA
12/19/2020
Frank and his team took great care of my Mercedes at their shop! I was informed at all times of the status of the repair. Frank went above and beyond expectations making sure everything that needed to be addressed was addressed and resolved.
Thank you Frank!

CR
CHERYL R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/12/2020
Customer service and detailed diagnostics.
As a single woman, it’s always disconcerting to be told that I need to fix multiple items on my car by a mechanic. How do I know without literally getting under my car to have a look? Well, Cupelli removes that dilemma by emailing me an extensive diagnostic report with related photos detailing each issue along with a ratings ranging from good to critical. I could see the worn areas of my radiator hose from the comfort of my living room!

The detailed diagnostic reports, along with the great follow-up calls and advice from Frank, the owner, and Richie are what make me a dedicated customer of Cupelli Automotive.

RJ
RICARDO J.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/11/2020
Car battery and engine light issue
I am very satisfied with the service received, definitely would come back if needed.

OS
ONEL S.
12/10/2020
The level of courtesy is great.
You and your car just get treated with the highest level of importance.

SK
SANDRA K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Positive Experience
I always have a positive experience with everyone at Cupelli's Automotve. They are professional, detailed in their explanations and always exceed my expectations. My car is so happy too !!!
Sandra K.

KV
KEN V.
BMW 128i
Completely Satisfied
I would like to thank all the technicians who took part in replacing all the worn parts on my 128i BMW. I was impressed with the level of professionalism from diagnostic assessment to the care of replacing worn parts. I will highly recommend your services to friends and family members. Again thank you for caring for my car as if it were your car......
Ken Vitrone

Sent from my iPhone

CAROLYN M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/09/2020
Your company was recommended to me by another mechanic. The service & communication was thorough. I was able to make an informed decision about purchasing the car based on your diagnostics.

Donna L.
Hyundai Accent
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Donna said she's known him for years. He's an honest man. He always comes through for her.