RL
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Jeep Patriot
06/01/2018
Thanks Guys!
There was a vibration...they found there were multiple things wrong. I checked with my husband and he said go ahead with repairs. The car has a felt difference now. The team saved me from trading in, an otherwise perfect for my needs, 6 year old car. These fellows treat your car as a doctor would treat a patient, rather than just do the oil change and send you on your way. Granted I did have to pay more than the oil change, yet I have a better sense of peace of mind driving the car. I will be a return customer. Thank you Frank and Ivan and the team!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the great review, Rosemary . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

Frank Cupelli & Team

DT
DAVID T.
Boca Raton, FL
Chevrolet S-10
05/30/2018
Frank is a great guy
I have had the pleasure of using Cupelli twice now for auto repairs and both times were professional, transparent, and as expedient as feasibly possible.
I am a return customer, and I will continue to be one.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review, David . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

RK
RON K.
05/24/2018
excellent service
Honest and excellent owner. They service my 2008 BMW's and keep them running like new.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review, Ron. Glad to hear you still happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

BA
Bobby A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he was satisfied and happy with the service provided.

PW
Phil W.
Everett, PA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they were good at getting back to him.

EH
ELIJAH H.
Toyota Avalon
05/06/2018
Excellent Service, as always!
The service at Cupelli Automotive is always the same, excellent!! I would highly recommend Cupelli Automotive to any and everyone.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review, Elijah. Glad to hear we are still doing our part to keep you happy. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure seeing a long time patron.

BOB M.
05/05/2018
Service of 2004 BMW C-3
Ivan seems to be the focal point on the
Business. Frank is all business and does not
Like the Patriots. Las far as the Major service
Done at 60K miles, they covered all bases
And the car is like new.
Time will tell if all is well, but, I do not expect any issues......Robert M
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you Bob for the review. Go Patriots!!!! It was nice to meet you and your wife. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Frank Cupelli & Team

Jason W.
Dodge Ram Van
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did a good job.

Anonymous avatar
04/25/2018
BMW service
Scheduled maintenance , they were timely , friendly, the price I was quoted on the phone is exactly what I paid . Frank gave me some preventative maintenance advice to care for my car.
I’ll be back.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the review, Jeff. It was nice to meet you. Thank you for the opportunity to earn  your business and trust.
Frank Cupelli and Team

DA
DARIO A.
04/20/2018
Another job well done....
My 2010 bmw 328ix once again needed some love. Frank and his team once again delivered. Road manners have returned to factory new feel, all done promptly and professionally. Thank you Gentlemen.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the review, Dario . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

AL
Andre L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said they were very satisfied with the service at this business.

FF
Francis F.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Francis said she didn't get transportation home. She had to wait at the facility.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Francis. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service. Transportation is provided upon request.

Mary R.
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff did good work, she trusts them, and her vehicle always runs well after she leaves their facility.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the review, Mary . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

Johm M.
West Palm Beach, FL
04/14/2018
Great service & price
Took my X5 in for multiple issues, everything repaired at a good price compared to the dealership.I will be back for a follow up on another issue
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the review, John. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for the oppportunity to earn your business and trust. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future!
Frank Cupelli and Team

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus GX 460
04/06/2018
Total Satisfaction!
Frank, Ivan and the crew at Cupelli Automotive are simply the best. I have trusted them with the maintenance and repairs of all of my vehicles for over 20 years!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Chris. Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for the referrals.

NG
Nick G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the entire staff provided great communication, from start to finish. They explained to him everything they were going to do to his vehicle. The vehicle is running perfectly.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Nick. We are glad you had an excellent service experience. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

JO
JOHN O.
BMW 128i
04/05/2018
Excellent service and quality work.
I have always been completely satisfied with work quality and expertise. They know my car and how to keep it running perfectly. Friendly, professional and responsive, Cupelli is a trustworthy source for auto repair and maintenance.

FC
Fran C.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Fran said the employees completed what she asked for.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Fran . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

KH
KRISTEE H.
03/18/2018
great place
A+ work

DENNIS G.
03/12/2018
Professional, extremely competent, friendly, good prices, Honest.
The work was done on time, at the price estimated. Nothing was added so I was not feeling "ripped off" as I had with other facilities. Both Frank & Ivan were friendly, professional and courteous. The entire event was a pleasant experience. When I drove out I was glad I had driven in.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you for the review,Dennis. It was nice to meet you and your wife. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.