DERREK P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/31/2020
Frank has the experience and manufacturer's technicial knowledge required to get the job done correctly! Very professional service in a customer friendly environment.

KF
KURT F.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/27/2020
Great group of people and Frank - the owner's attention to the problems with my car was outstanding. Great customer commitment. He and his team truly believe in customer service and satisfaction is guaranteed. I
Since I was introduced to this group for service to my BMW I have had outstanding service and a great commitment to my problems and resolution of service issues with it. From the front office to the technicians I will/would recommend them highly to any and all as a reliable, honest and reasonable Auto Repair Shop.

WS
WALTER S.
03/21/2020
Have been going to Cupelli's for 20 years. They always take good care of me.
Great place. Everyone is very professional. Have always taken good care of us.

FC
Fran C.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Fran said they do what she asks them to do in a decent time frame.

WN
Willie N.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Willie said he was charged too much but he does good work.

03/12/2020 Category: Service
Willie said they do good work but they overcharge on labor prices. He said what they charge for labor is outrageous, and he would not recommend, for reason stated.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/13/2020

Hi Willie, I am sorry you feel we over charge. All the parts we us are original equipment. Our labor is half of what the dealer charges.

AT

RI
Ralph I.
West Palm Beach, FL
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said the service was good.

DENNIS G.
02/27/2020
Brake service
The job was done on time and when promised. Frank and his service technicians are professional. The car is always returned to me clean and running great. Frank always explains what was done and in easy to understand language. I have and will continue to recommend his business to friends. Thanks!!!

JEAN MICHEL D.
02/26/2020
A+ Welcome and Service
I have been hooked when I first stopped by this clean garage. Owner of a German car I bought new, I was tired of being over priced for servicing it for no outstanding results. At Cupelli Automotive I found motivated and knowledgeable people listening to what I was looking for. I was able to get the outstanding service I was expecting at a down to earth price. No question asked, they got my business for all future service and advises

MA
MIKE A.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
02/21/2020
Great service, Honest people and they always do the job right the first time!
This is the place where you want to bring your vehicle. They will always do an excellent job and keep informed every step of the way. Honest people and great workmanship!

WS
WALTER S.
02/20/2020
We have been customers for 20 years.
They do excellent work. Always tell what it will cost. We have been customers for 20 years.

LK
Lenzi K.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Lenzi said this business fixed her vehicle in a timely fashion.

MF
MARC F.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/19/2020
COMMUNICATION IS KEY
FRANK WAS PROFESSIONAL, COMMUNICATIVE AND COMPLETED THE WORK ON OUR CAR IN A TIMELY MANNER

TONY S.
02/15/2020
Professional, no sales pitch tells what you need and you make the choice.
If you own a German car this is the place to go. The owner Frank is hands on and has a great talented staff of mechanics. Look these cars are not cheap to fix. If your a car guy this place will provide the love and care required.
Nothing is for nothing in this world!
Or go buy a Hyundai!!!

BD
BEN D.
02/14/2020
Frank and his crew went above and beyond.
My vehicle needed a window repaired that was stuck in the down position. I called Cupelli at 3:30pm and explained my problem, they told me to come right over and they would evaluate it while I wait. After an inspection, Frank determined that it needed a new mechanism inside the door. They got the part ordered, got most of the repair expense covered by my extended warranty and had me back on the road by noon the next day. These guys are total pros, and I will be going back for all of my work. Thank you Cupelli Automotive, I’m going to tell everyone I know that I’ve got a great mechanic for them.