SZ
STEPHEN Z.
BMW 128i
10/16/2018
A lot better than the BMW Dealer
I went there without an appointment and they took my car in that same day. Since I was not expecting such quick service and thus was by myself, they were nice enough to give me a ride home.
Called me the next day to explain in detail what was needed and the cost. Had the car fixed and ready to go by 5PM
They even straightened out the top holder in the trunk (no charge) rather than just pulling out the springs and charging me for new ones.

ME
MARYANN E.
10/15/2018
Knowledgeable and fair.
Courteous service. My BMW runs great and I feel the work was completed professionally and within the appropriate charges. The service considered me as an owner which is rare. As a new person to Fl, I'm happy to call them my service center.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review, Maryann . We're glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

MANNY C.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/10/2018
Pick up
I’ve been looking for a good mechanic, in a timely manner, and pricing acceptable. Look forward to a lasting relationship, please let me know if you want to barter with me? I’m an electrician by trade, but do many types of work. Let me know
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review, Manny . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

Lincoln MKX
10/07/2018
Car diagnosis and repair
Patient and knowledgeable kept us up to date what was going on and what we needed to do and how Very neat and clean shop. Very friendly staff from top to bottom
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review, Joe and Ann. It was nice to meet you and your wife. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

AD
ASH D.
10/05/2018
THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!
Great work every time I go there.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great review, Ash . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service. Customers like you Rock!!!!!

FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/04/2018
Professionalism , Friendly and Knowledgable employees
Very Profesional, they keep you informed and updated on the service being performed and any problems discovered
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the review, Frank. It was nice to meet you. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

SK
STEVEN K.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/29/2018
Help with an older vehicle
Frank and Ivan are excellent about explaining the issues and always suggest a fix that’s reasonable with the client’s safety in mind. That’s really appreciated. No wonder I return again and again.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review, Steven . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

VJ
VICTOR J.
09/29/2018
Kept me informed through out the whole process. At the end.. A complete detail of what went wrong.

JOE R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/27/2018
Best service in the Palm Beaches
.....thank you
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the review, Joe. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy all of our long time patrons.

Mercedes-Benz E320
09/25/2018
A/C check up and oil change service
The recommendations from the attendants were genuine. No pressure to perform recommended service and price for performed service was reasonable. Items that needed
attention in the near future were explained.

09/20/2018
great communication
I was recommended Cupelli Automotive from a friend who had great experience. Frank was in constant communication with me through the repair process.

BR
Beniah R.
Boca Raton, FL
Porsche Cayenne
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Beniah said the customer service was impeccable. The staff kept him abreast of everything and the business manager, Ivan, was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He will absolutely recommend them and will always use them in the future.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the awesome review, Beniah. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

Don P.
Jaguar XJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don said they seem very honest and straight forward.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, Don . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

SK
SUSAN K.
Jaguar XJ
09/09/2018
professional
Frank and his staff are very professional, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. You know you are in the best hands and will be guided to do the best for your car.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, Susan. We look forward to seeing you come back to us for your vehicle's service needs. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.
Thnak you

JOHN M.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
09/09/2018
Service/strut replacement
Great job! Very quick replacement of my front struts and oil change
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, John . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

DARREN D.

RK
RON K.
Boynton Beach, FL
09/02/2018
Excellent service as always!!
Honest and reliable service as always
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the review, Ron . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

Doris W.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Doris said the staff was very accommodating and provided excellent service.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the review, Doris . Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

JEFFRY G.
08/22/2018
Fair price for high quality service
The guys at Cupelli Automotive are very knowledgeable and honest. They were very straightforward with me on issues with my car and how to move forward. They did not try and upsell me or diagnose problems that didn't exists. I will be bringing my car back to Cupelli for any future work on my cars.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the great review, Jeff . We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

RT
RAFAEL T.
08/19/2018
FeedBack - My 10 dollars worth
The service is outstanding and their turn-around time was great - got my X5 35d back the next day. Here's my negative feedback: Cupelli Automotive has a policy not to accept owners' parts. When I asked Ivan for the reason, he stated that, as an example - if one of their techs drops and damages the part, the customer may "throw a fit". So, I replied back, if that happens to my part, there is no issue as long as Cupelli replaces the part with the same part - or equal, or OEM...no issues at all. He then responded that he wished all customers think like I do.

So, here's my recommendation: Cupelli should consider accepting customers' parts as long as they sign a document that if their parts are defective, Cupelli is not liable - and another document that states that if Cupelli's technicians damages these parts that Cupelli shall replace these parts with the same part or equal or OEM. That's it...too easy and it accommodates the customers who are trying to save a little money by bringing in their own parts.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the review, Rafael. We are glad you had an excellent service experience. We appreciate your business and we make it a priority to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price. We follow our company policy to ensure a fast and accurate repair.