MF
Marc F.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Marc said the service was superb. The staff performed the work in a timely manner and the service was fairly priced.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Marc. It was nice to see you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service and price.

DEBRA C.
North Palm Beach, FL
BMW Z4
06/16/2019
Excellent Care
I liked the fact that the owner, Frank, was in good communication with me about my car repairs. He showed me the parts on my car and explained why they needed to do everything. Thanks Frank
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review, Debra . It was nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you in the future. We work hard to assure that you have the best experience at our shop. We are glad we were able to provide you with great service.

BG
BURTON G.
Delray Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/09/2019
Frank and Ivan
Frank and Ivan operate a very professional shop with prices far below that presented by our local Mercedes dealer.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Mr. Burton . It was nice to meet you as well, we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service.

DAVID S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/07/2019
Work was as expected
which is better than normal, now-a-days
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the review, David. Glad to hear we could still wow you. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

MV
MICKIE V.
Cadillac CTS
06/07/2019
I feel at this time honesty
Wish it was more than just maintenance
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Mickie . It was nice to meet you as well, we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service and price.

MAUREEN S.
05/29/2019
Amazing as always!!
This place is always amazing!!
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Maureen. It was nice to see you , we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service.

RE
ROGER E.
Audi TT
05/22/2019
Service repairs
Took my Audi for water pump replacement, the job was done promptly and effective
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the review, Roger. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing You.

SL
Scott L.
smart fortwo
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the communication and everything was great.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the review, Scott. It was nice to meet you and your wife, we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service.

KATHLEEN M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/19/2019
Very satisfied
Great service.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the review, Kathleen. We're always glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.

LC
LAUREL C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/19/2019
Excellent service!
Ivan and Frank were extremely helpful when I took my Volkswagen in. I tried a different mechanic and the VW dealership previously to try to solve my car issue (EPC light) and Cupelli was able to diagnosis the issue within a few hours. I also had a problem with my rental car not being ready, and Ivan went above and beyond to call Enterprise and speak to the manager to get it taken care of. I appreciate their kindness and quick work. I will be back :)
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Laurel. It was nice to meet you as well, we look forward to seeing you in the future. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service.

PR
PATRICIA R.
05/16/2019
Cupelli Automotive
I am fortunate that a friend of mine referred me to Cupelli Automotive since my 2015 Audi A3 was out of warranty and in my opinion dealership prices and quality maintenance repair services are questionable. I dialed the phone to call Cupelli Automotive and within less then two rings, Ivan, the proprietor, answered the phone; I happened to make several calls during the time my car was being serviced and Ivan continued to answer the phone in the same manner. First impressions are important and during those days my Audi was in for service, Ivan continued to keep me posted on every detail regarding needed repairs and cost analysis. I also spoke w/ Frank on occasion and he too was so informative and courteous. My car is running like new and I would recommend Cupelli Automotive to anyone. Many thanks to a well run, professional automotive repair facility.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the review, Patricia. It was nice to meet you also, we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Thnak you

WS
WALTER S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019
Very effieicient and honest.
We have been customers for 18 years. We always recommend to other people.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the review, Walter. 18 years that's awesome, glad to hear you're recommmending us. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

CR
CHRISTINE R.
05/15/2019
BMW Service
Quick and efficient; reasonably priced
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the review, Christine. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.
Thnak you

RK
RON K.
05/14/2019
Excellent service as usual. Been servicing two 2008 BMWS with frank Cupelli for six years.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for the review, Ron. Glad to hear we could still wow you. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

MU
Michael U.
Volkswagen GTI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he got the best service in the area. Ivan was the best. Overall the job was done better than he expected. He stated he and his friends have found the right facility for automotive services in the future.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the review, Michael. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future! We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service at the best price.

EK
EJ K.
05/08/2019
GREAT CUSTOMER AND ATTENTION TO DETAILS IN BEING ATTENTIVE TO YOUR VEHICLE
First time at Cupelli Automotive, great cutomer service, with detail explanation as to what is going to with your vehicle.
Questions was answered with clarity and with out hesitation and the prcing was just right.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for the awesome review , EJ. It was nice to meet you. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

EA
Ester A.
04/26/2019
Help
Thank you Frank.You always ready to help.Thank you so match! You are the best
Ester
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for the review, Ester. Glad to hear you still happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure  seeing a long time patron.

ROBERT M.
04/25/2019
Aftermarket Annual Service
This was my first service for my BMW X3 35i, 2014 since it came off original warranty and we had moved to FL from up north. There I had previous older BMW's serviced at quality aftermarket shops. Found Cupelli from ad in my community's directory. Frank & Ivan were terrific, cordial, knowledgeable and accommodating. Price was fair. Will return for more service in future
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for the awesome review , Robert. It's always nice to meet you. It's great to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and we will always strive to satisfy our customers by offering the best service experience.

MARIKAY S.
04/19/2019
2015 Hyundai
Excellent service. Confidence in their work.

CG
Carlos G.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said he would recommend the business for service.
Frank C. from Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the review, Carlos. Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We appreciate your business and always a pleasure to see you.