BD
BEN D.
07/31/2021
Great people
Beside always getting great service, their staff is friendly and knowledge. I never hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs a great, honest auto repair.

MERLEN B.
Hialeah, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/28/2021
brought my clk 550 for oil change and AC issues
AC is working fabulously, Vehicle finished on Friday, I could not pic it up on that date, Cupelli's automotive kept it inside the shop, out of the sun and from any damage. I really was fascinated
by this act of kindness, again.
Thank-you much

JIM B.
Boca Raton, FL
07/24/2021
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and communicative.
This was my first vist to this shop, having been recommended through an enthusiast blog. Cupelli loved up to my expectations. I received very thorough and responsive service. These folks know their Beemers - inside and out.

STAN B.
07/24/2021
Work done correctly and on time !!
Had another good experience, needed front and rear brakes on my BMW. Job was completed on time and within price quote. I highly recommend Frank and his crew.

MF
MARYANN F.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/23/2021
Impeccable service, excellent mechanics
I brought my car to cupelli automotive on a recommendation from a client. He told they were the best and I agree one thousand percent.
My car works better than it has in years. I give five stars plus and highly recommend Cupelli Automotive.

GB
GINNY B.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/23/2021
Terrific Service
Honest, thorough and very nice people! So glad I found them to service my BMW! Half the price of the dealership.

SEAN H.

LL
LORNE L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/20/2021
Always a pleasure to visit Cupelli
Honest, straightforward, Fair pricing , and confident that you are in good hands.

JON C.
07/02/2021
They Get the Job Done
With CupelliI I feel like a customer and not just a transaction. My ‘check engine’ light lit up and the other day and Frank told me to bring it right in. Despite the shortened work week for the 4th, he ran a full diagnostic and took care of the problems. You can’t ask for more than that.

DA
DONALD A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/26/2021
I have used Cupelli a number of times are have been most pleased. Very professional.

MICHAEL L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Mercedes-Benz C350
06/26/2021
Owner operator.
Frank Will take the time to explain to you what’s going on with your vehicle without treating you like you’re an idiot. He also will have the vehicle inspected to look for problems that will need to be addressed in the near future. I’ve always maintained all my vehicles myself Frank has never miss lead me on any of his diagnostic statements.

AL
ANAT L.
Volkswagen Eos
06/19/2021
On the ball. thank you for taking excellent care of my car!

NC
NICOLE C.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/18/2021
Frank provided great service and educated me on the problems my car has.

Thanks!!

TOM M.
06/14/2021
Frank and the team at Cupeli Automotive are excellent. You can trust them to provide an honest assessment of the issues and to ensure that any repairs are done right. Frank is always busy so you need to plan ahead but you can't go wrong taking your vehicle in to Cupelli Automotive.

EA
ESTER A.
06/14/2021
Thank you Frank.You always take very good job.
Thank you.exxellent job and you always take good caring.Thank you