BD
BEN D.
09/25/2020
Always great friendly service.

SG
SERGE G.
BMW 128i
09/24/2020
Another Great Service Experience
Had another great service experience with Frank at Cupelli Automotive. Frank ordered the specialty parts and installed them. Frank is always welcoming and very professional. Happy to always recommend Frank and his staff at Cupelli. Great staff. Great service at a reasonable price.

RD
RICK D.
MINI Countryman
09/17/2020
Great Work - Awesome Shop
Frank and the team have taken great care of my cars (two Coopers) for the past couple of years, since he was recommended by another local tech who didn't work on these cars. I have had a lot of work done there and I'm always happy with the results. Thanks Frank!!

FD
FRIDA D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz C250
09/16/2020
Excellent customer service
I highly recommend Cupelli automotive because they not only take great care of your car; they also take care of you as a customer.
Thank you so much Frank; I really appreciate your service.

AR
ANDRES R.
09/14/2020
Excellent service.
Excellent service from the whole Cupelli team. Will be back for other services.

SG
SERGE G.
BMW Z3
09/10/2020
A great find!
Finding Cupelli Automotive is one of the best things we did after moving to Florida a few years ago. We went to two other places before finding Frank/Cupelli. Frank and crew keep the shop clean and don’t try to sell service you don’t need. Keep up the good work!

PO
PETER O.
08/28/2020
CUPELLIS AUTO SERVICE IS MY PLACE TO GO FOR CAR REPAIRS AND ITS A GOOD THING I WENT THERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY CAR REPAIR STATUS
EXCELLENT THEY WILL TELL YOU WITH ALL HONESTY ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH THE CAR AND PERFORM THE REPAIRS THAT NEED TO BE DONE THIS MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF VISITS BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT IN KNOWING THAT I CAN BE CONFEDENT IN DRIVING THE CAR.HAD A RECENT OIL CHANGE WITH JIFFYLUBE AND THEY DID NOT TELL ME ANYTHING ANDI DO NOT KNOW WHAT JIFFYLUBE DOES BUT CUPELLIS SET ME STRAGHT ON WHAT I REALLY NEEDED FOR CAR REPAIRS WILL HAVE TO GO BACK FOA FUTURE VISIT TO GET THE CAR IN GOOD WORKIG ORDER. THE CAR HAD SOME ISSUES AND ITS BETTER TO GET THEM TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT AWAY TO WHICH I DID AND I WILL HAVE TO GO BACK FOR VISIT FOR MORE ADDITIONAL REPAIRS TO MAKE SURE THE CAR IS IN GOOD DRIVING SHAPE ITS IMPORTANT WHEN YOUR DRIVING THESE ROADS THAT THE CAR IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER IN TRAFFIC ON THE HIGHWAYS GOING A DISTANCE . I WLL BE BACK FOR THE NEXT VISIT HOPEFULLY SOON IN THE FUTURE. PETER ONEILL

LT
LEN T.
08/27/2020
professionalism
honest and forthright

Mercedes-Benz S430
08/24/2020
Always accommodating
So far I am always satisfied with their work.
I appreciate Frank's frankness and positive attitude.

CA
CHUCK A.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/20/2020
VW Transmission overview
Frank and his crew did everything to get an accurate read on the issues regarding my transmission. They were honest and told me the truth. I thank them for that.

ER
ELISIO R.
Volkswagen Passat
08/20/2020
They were professional and polite
New to the area my car was giving me trouble I went to Arron and frank They were very knowledgeable and polite I will be back

JEFF P.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
08/17/2020
Excellent Knowledge Base
These guys know BMW's better than BMW.

MF
MARIE F.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/16/2020
CLK350 MERCEDES--marie faggione
My daughter and I, left CUPELLI'S 8/14/20 we are happy to have Frank , his staff, with such passion taking care of our cars-----been to other auto
places . none compare with the service we received,
OUR NEXT MAINTENANCE , WILL BE AT CUPELLI'S----------

MARIE F.

MERLEN B.
Hialeah, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/14/2020
Professionalism. Years offering their.customers the best service there is!...makes you feel you're in good hands.
Cupelli demonstrated a genuine interest in examining my Mercedes from the very first time I called for their help....From now on my vehicle will only be seen by the best.. noone will touch it....God bless!

JOHN K.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/11/2020
Cost Effective Maintenance.
I like the way these guys work- when servicing the vehicle they first inspect it to determine what needs to be replaced, not just replacing parts that are recommended by the manufacture whether they require changing or not. They then call you and let you know what needs to be replaced, and also what future maintenance the vehicle will require including the urgency of these repairs;
this gives you the option of what you need to do and when you want to do it, making for an efficient and economical service experience.