ROBERT G.
10/23/2020
Competant
I am glad you are close by and skilled in what you do, repairs and service.

10/21/2020
Great Service!
Al, the owner, is the best!

BZ
BILL Z.
10/21/2020
Great local place for auto maintenance
This repair shop is a gem. Service is quick and reasonably priced, the owner is personable, flexible and easy to deal with.

KAREN B.
10/20/2020
Smog check help
Gave me great advice, car didn’t pass the first smog check. He asked if I’d recently put in a new battery (which I had). Told me to drive slowly for several miles, then he’d check again. We had to do this several times, and on the third time it passed. They were very courteous and attentive, never charged me for all the failed attempts, always put down what he was working on to take care of my car. Thank you!

Los Altos, CA
10/14/2020
honest, friendly
I trust these guys with my cars.

AL
ALAN L.
San Jose, CA
09/23/2020
Friendly
Went in to get a smog check. The technicians were really kind with a sense of humor! Super fast service.

CHRIS B.
09/21/2020
Trustworthy and helpful
I cannot compare their costs, but I never hesitate to bring my cars here. They are among the few who are open and helpful in letting you know your options, get the job done as quickly as they can, and really care about doing it right. I have never been disappointed.

KA
Kathleen A.
Saratoga, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/16/2020
Been going here for almost 20 years
I always take my cars to Cupertino Auto. Love the customer service and Al is amazing. I completely trust them with all of my cars and whatever they need done. You can also get smog checks done here!

DANIEL L.
09/14/2020
5 stars
I had a great experience having my car serviced here!

WP
WENDY P.
Toyota Yaris
08/28/2020
fine & quick service
very quick and responsive. I called today for an oil change and they were able to accommodate me and also rotate the tires, etc

LN
LUIS N.
08/17/2020
Awesome Team Work
They have a awesome team, professional service and kindly express essential repairs. I can always depend on them, thank goodness!

RYAN M.
Boulder Creek, CA
Mazda Tribute
08/12/2020
Fast service
Friendly service and I will bring my cars here from now on.

KA
Kathleen A.
Saratoga, CA
Lexus RX 400h
08/08/2020
Love this place
We have been going Cupertino Auto for 19 years. Al always backs up his work and does quality work to begin with.

VS
VIKRAM S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/07/2020
excellent work, well done
Al's shop is one of the few I have known who treat their customers with unfailing courtesy and respect. For the quality of their work alone, I would handily recommend this shop. Their always reasonable prices make them a very compelling choice.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/03/2020
Earned my business
Friendly, prompt, competent & reasonably priced