FA
Fransisco A.
California
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fransisco said he likes the service.

HW
HUNG W.
12/08/2018
Great fast service!
Cupertino Auto Care has efficient, reliable, honest, and friendly service - the best auto care I've had in the 40 years that I own cars!

DOUG W.
11/30/2018
Jeep Cherokee Service
Cupertino Auto Care is our trusted advisor. We can always rely on them for excellent customer service, at a great value, with a personal touch. They know our vehicles & whatever service is needed.

KH
KEET H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/28/2018
Cupertino auto
They are honest and do repairs completely, thoroughly, and timely.

Rob G.
Santa Clara, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Rob said they are great. They have good customer service. Also quick and did a great job.

BZ
BILL Z.
11/21/2018
Cupertino Auto Care provides excellent, efficient, and friendly service. I started using Cupertino Auto Care a few months ago on the recommendation of my dad, who has been using them for years, and has always had good things to say about them. They are much more affordable than the dealership. It's great to have such a resource in the neighborhood!

ROBERT G.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/20/2018
Fixed my burnt out headlight quicker than filling up
Cupertino Auto Care has fixed many problems with my car over the years, from replacement batteries, corroded tail lights, flat tires, etc., as well as regularly scheduled maintenance. They are always professional and courteous, and so much faster than going to the dealer.

BL
BEN L.
Castroville, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/05/2018
Courteous and speedy services.
I went in to replace a faulty light bulb, I thought it’s going to take a few days to wait for the parts, it was fixed in a few hours.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK. AL

JIAN H.
11/01/2018
Nice work done with reasonable fees
My 11-year old minivan needed a regular maintenance service today. Cupertino Auto Care is the best choice around here. I dropped off the car 9am, and got a call from them 11am that everything was done. The labor cost is very reasonable and the job was well-done. What a nice auto care shop in our neighborhood!
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 11/06/2018

WE ARE SO GLAD THAT WE WERE ABLE TO HELP. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN BEING A NEIGHBRHOOD SERVICE STATION.

San Jose, CA
11/01/2018
Great service, excellent work!
I can always rely on this shop, they are available, timely, responsive and have a ton of talent and time In the business. I am glad to have a mechanic I can trust.

THANK YOU WE LIKE THAT YOU CAN TRUST US WE TAKE PRIDE IN THAT FACT. AL

SL
Sharon L.
San Jose, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that the business is really nice and completed the task quickly. She also brought in her vehicle without an appointment. Staff took her in, and dropped her off to work.
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 11/06/2018

WE ARE CSTOMER DRIVEN SO APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT IMPORTANT WHEN YOU NEED TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD. CALL OR DROP BY ANY TIME. AL

10/26/2018
Efficient and welldone
We are always satisfied with the maintainance service done by Cupertino Auto Care team. They are located conveniently in our neighborhood, and they are very friendly and knowledgeable about all types of auto service needs, and get jobs done on time.
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/27/2018

Tanks  for the positive recomrndation glade to have you
Al

KRISTINA S.
Kia Optima
10/25/2018
The service of my car and customer service by Al and Walter were excellent. I was driven home while the 15 K maintenance was being performed and then picked up after the car was ready. I could not ask for anything more. I highly Cupertino Auto Care. Kristina S
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for trusting us and glad to be helpfull Al

GO
GEORGE O.
Honda Ridgeline
10/25/2018
Reliable Service
Always count on receiving quick reliable service

AK
ASHKAN K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2018
Amazing as always
I've been coming to see Al for years. Any car I own will only see Al. Highly recommend the service
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look foward to helpng you with any of your auto needs. Al

PP
PEKKA P.
Los Altos, CA
Dodge Durango
10/22/2018
Service and people!
Cupertino Aito Care ans our cars have had a long and lasting relationship. The service has always been great and very professional. Things get done - and they are always thinking what is the best for the car and what needs to done right now and what can wait for the next service. Awesome customer experience. Highly recommended!
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you so much glad to help you any time. Al

STEVE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/12/2018
Long history of great service
As always I received great and timely service

Always happy to help. Al

IK
Inran K.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Inran said he was satisfied with the service,
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

thank you for your business. Al

LAURIE S.
Boulder Creek, CA
10/02/2018
Recent visit
Always quick to respond when I need assistance.
Al R. from Cupertino Auto Care responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you it fun to have you as a customer.Al

EZ
ED Z.
Volvo 850
09/29/2018
Water pump failure. I find you very convenient in that you are located only two walking city blocks from where I live. The execution of the service was excellent and timely.
Now here is the question that I still don't have an answer to, why was my oil level so high after I checked it before I took possession of the car. There should not have been any reason for the oil level to change due to the work being performed. The excess oil was removed when requested, but still no answer to my question, who added it and why?
My only concern for the oil level being so high was that somehow water was in the oil after the work was started. So the question remains, was there extra oil or water in my engine to show the oil level so high. Can some one answer that question?