2099 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.4999979/5Overall Rating 3.4999979/5Overall Rating 3.4999979/5rating 3.4999979rating 3.4999979
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

NL
Noreen L.
Garrison, NY
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Curry stinks
I would give Curry Hyundai NO STARS the service was terrible and many of my calls were not return requiring me to go there in person. There was NEVER or VERY limited communications about my 3 month repair unless I initiated. I don’t think I would ever go to Curry for anything. I have purchased several cars from various Curry dealership but this has been a very negative experience. The only positive I will say was that upon my request my car was detailed upon its return (not a great job but ok) if this is the quality of detailing your dealership does I would never recommend it. The service department needs a lot of improvement. I need to meet with manager because my questions were not being answered. I have used Curry for all maintenance on my Santa Fa up until now but that will change.

Robert C.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous employees
Great customer service and knowledgeable

Maria B.

Ossining, NY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Another excellent service
Tom and Tim took care of this service....Car was ready ahead of time..100%.

HB

TD
Thomas D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Service.
Great Service, Friendly, pleasant and professional to deal with.

Brenda S.
***
***

John C.
John
They should have more techs were you don't have to wait for a oil change for a hour when you have a appointment you folks shipped me the survey so I answered the questions if you don't like my answers don't ship survey
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Dear Hyundai Guest I apologize we did not provide a 5 star service experience this visit. Please feel free to reach out ot me to discuss further.

Regards
Mark Rinaldi
Service Director
914-930-3777

Michael L.
Yorktown Heights, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Superb Service as usual
I want to send my regards and thanks to Tommy. He's been very helpful these past few years I've been coming to Curry Hyundai for service work on my Santa Fe, and he was very considerate enough to give me a call to let me know that my car was ready for pick up. Thanks for your hard work.
BRIAN F. from Curry Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Mike. Your kind words mean the world.

BRIAN F. from Curry Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Great personal
I like Hyundai gentle company

Ossining, NY
05/11/2019 Category: Service
The reps are courteous and informative
The representatives take the time to answer all my questions and explain the work they are doing and approximately how long it will take.

JO
Jac O.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Inspection
The folks who schedule the appointments are great!! I hadn't noticed that my inspection tag had expired, so I got a ticket. I swooped by on the way home from work, and they got me right in to inspect my wonderful Hyundai Ionic, which I love and bought from you. I was in and out with a new sticker in a speedy jiff. And back to work the next day, without a ticket. Thanks so much for your friendly and excellent service! I really appreciate feeling like a valued customer. Best, Jac O

James G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and efficient

MQ
Manuel Q.
Shrub Oak, NY
Manny Q.
Courteous reception ; quick paperwork; fast service ; nice waiting area with amenities ; good communications.

Donna C.

Luann O.
Baldwin Place, NY
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service in Sales and Service Departments
Employees are very knowledgeable and always show courtesy to their customers.

IK
Irwin K.
knowledge,facility up dated,courtesy
fairness is of utmost importance in all dealings,as is honesty and knowledge.

Kathleen B.
Prompt and professional
I never had to wait pass the time the technician gave me on when my car would be ready. The place is immaculate. I love the pound cake & my tea lol.. everyone is pleasant & professional. I’m always treated with such respect.

J B.
Excellent and quick service
My appointment was at 8:00am, the process was hassle free and the oil change was done in under an hour.

Yorktown Heights, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Service department is great.