Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Richard R.
Peekskill, NY
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Great employees......
Curry Hyundai is a great dealership with a great service department...

HW
Henry W.
Cortlandt, NY
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Great and friendly service. Everything taken care of as quickly as possible

SD
Severo D.
Croton On Hudson, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2020 Category: Service
great service
Great service and very patient staff and they follow up and are very friendly.

Arlene M.
Carmel, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Timely and Car is great
My first oil change on the car was great and fast. I appreciate how fast the car was serviced.

Maria R.
Carmel, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Honesty
Courtesy and caring for customers well being. They always make sure that you stay safe while you drive.

Kenneth B.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
2011 Sonata SE
My service advisor Tommy did a great job getting my problem resolved and suggested future work that I will have done soon,

Peekskill, NY
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Curry Dealer
Service department is great. Curry for sales wasn't to crazy about when i did the lease. Needed to follow up on things to many times before the isuues were corrected. Things is shouldn't of had to deal with

Karen B.
Ossining, NY
02/17/2020
2020 Hyundai Elantra
I am writing this review for my parents who purchased a 2020 Hyundai Elantra.

The whole process went smoothly thanks to Dante Forzano and everyone at this dealership.

If you are considering buying a Hyundai, choose this dealership.

Thank again everyone.

Karen Battista(writing this review for Barbara Battista)

Mohegan Lake, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department is great
I have had my Hyundai for five years. The car has been wonderful and the service department has been consistently fantastic! They are honest, accomodating, and knowedgeable. I would highly recommend Curry Hyundai and will buy another Hyundai when it is time to replace my current one.

RD
Richard D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Service quality very good and price was fair

IA

R T.
Scarsdale, NY
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Axle replacement
On February 6, 2020 I took my 2012 Sonata to have the driver's side axle replaced. I was happy to find out that this repair was covered under the warranty. I was taken on time. Thomas Jordan clearly explained what needed to be done. He and Hamlet Perez were very willing to answer my questions. They are very professional and are an asset to the company!

Karen B.
Ossining, NY
02/13/2020
2020 Hyundai Elantra
I am writing this review for my parents who purchased a 2020 Hyundai Elantra.

If you are considering buying a Hyundai, choose this dealership.

Thank again everyone.

Karen Battista(writing this review for Barbara Battista)

KL
Kathleen L.
Mahopac, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Oil lock and tires
Came in for a oil change & repair rear door hatch lock. Both were taken care of. I also asked to have my tires checked and add air. The tires were not taken care of. They had the same psi reading as when I brought it in. 29-30 psi. They should be 35 psi in cold.
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Dear Hyundai Guest, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for missing the tire pressure adjustment. I will speak to our staff and make sure they are aware of what happened. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss further. I would like to take care of your next oil change complimentary

Regards
Mark Rinaldi
Service Director
914-930-3777

MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Dear Hyundai guest, we apologize for missing the tire pressure adjustment. We will have a discussion with our staff. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further. I would like to take care of your next oil change complimentary.

Regards

Robert D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Top Shelve
they make you feel important