Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

AT
Aleksandr T.
Somers, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Curry Hyundai Service Visit
Everything was done on time according to my request.

Joseph M.
Mahopac, NY
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership!!!!
I’ve been coming to Curry Hyundai for many years. I have bought 3 vehicles here and have all my services on the car done here as well. They are knowledgeable, friendly, professional and never pressure you into anything. I recommend them highly for both buying and servicing your cars!!!

AD
Ashish D.
North Brunswick, NJ
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Awesome people working here, awesome service
I've written several reviews for Curry Hyundai in the past and I don't mind taking the time to write one again after my recent visit to service my car because they deserve it. I drive 1.5 hours to get to them but I do it anyway because I find that they're trustworthy, reliable and aren't likely to take advantage of me in any way when I go there. I do have a Hyundai dealership that offers car service 10 mins away from my residence, but I will never go there since they cheated me the ONE time I decided to give them a shot and couldn't travel to Curry Hyundai. Henceforth, I will make sure to only visit Curry Hyundai whenever I need to get servicing done for my car. Thank you for being awesome guys!

Cortlandt Manor, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great care !
Hyundai staff and service crew are always efficient and courteous! Always great service from Hyundai!

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Always receive great service and exceptional customer care ! Have never been disappointed
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for your kind words. We will be resending a quick survey to correct the scoring on the first one. Thank you for your time.

Regards
Curry Hyundai Service Team

DT
Dwayne T.
Putnam Valley, NY
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and always helpful clean facility

Richard R.
Peekskill, NY
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Service appt...
Great service and great employees

Robert G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2021 Category: Service
First service was a breeze.
First service for new car was quick easy and a pleasure. No issues experienced, car was ready when expected and people very courteous.

Joyce F.
Tomkins Cove, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Confidence
From the start I've brought my 2013 Velister in to Curry Hyundai for service. Whether it was a minor fix, a routine service, or more serious problem I always felt safe and secure driving again.

Donna R.
Carmel, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Car great - service not so much
I would recommend car but make referrals aware of service
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Hi Donna, my apologies for not providing a 5 star service experience. I will use your feedback to help our staff provide a better experience. Please allow me to provide a complimentary oil change at your convenience. Thank you for your feedback and for your business. Stay safe

Regards
Mark Rinaldi
Service Director
914-930-3777

PG
Philip G.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent experience
I was greeted promptly and was out in a very reasonable time they had true concern for my satisfaction

WT
Wayne T.
Peekskill, NY
03/01/2021 Category: Service
The service department is excellent. They are polite & courteous. After work is done they explain everything and answer any questions.

Michael L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Service as Usual
Scheduled an early morning appointment ahead of time. Went in and left within the hour. Thank you to the service team for a job well done.

Scarsdale, NY
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I have been a customer of this dealership for eleven years and I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership. I keep returning because the dealership is beautiful and the customer service is excelllent. They really care about their customer's experience.
I also love the service department. They never try and sell you things you don't need and they are respectful of your time.
I am a loyal Curry customer.

Mohegan Lake, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service. All employees had a positive interaction,very informative and helpful. Care was finished in a time that was given. Car was sanitized on completion of work when return to customer. Happy customer.

GC