1944 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.4615377/5Overall Rating 3.4615377/5Overall Rating 3.4615377/5rating 3.4615377rating 3.4615377
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

LL

Lisa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was top notch! That makes huge difference for me.

Joel H.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
As a Retired Industrial designer I can't understand why people go outside to have there car serviced or repaired just to save a maybe some money. With the advancement of technology today used in the cars today outside repair services can not keep up and usually something happens where the car has to be worked on again. in addition mechanics are required to attend classes to keep up with the technology. The couple of dollars one has to pay in the long run pays off. Since purchasing the auto 6 years ago your service has been great and I'm very pleased.

Congers, NY
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, fast, and honest work!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everything fine

GM
Gail M.
Mahopac, NY
Friendly helpful place
Nice comfortable place to wait

VB
Virginia B.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Very happy
Work done in a timely matter

Sandra M.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was great courteous, in and out within an hour and a half.

Mary M.
Mount Kisco, NY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people like Brian & Franz
I couldn’t believe I had left my bag home; thought I would have to go back home and maybe miss my appt. No worries tho thanks to Brian who let me call my husband to get his card #. By the time Brian was finished with my car, my husband arrived with my bag & I paid as if nothing had happened. I don’t think most places would have handled my error that way. Franz had sold us our cars and we thought he was the greatest all around salesman & human being. Then there was the young man who helped us with financing who was exactly right too! Guess Hyundai has the best people as well as cars! Thanks:)

John H.
Shrub Oak, NY
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Satsfied
Professional staff

01/16/2019 Category: Service
Close, fast and friendly.

Hyde Park, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I have been so impressed with the honesty and excellent customer service that it’s worth the hour drive to get this dealership even though I pass several others on the way.

GC
Guy C.
Millwood, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
This is the place you go for recalls, but for other services there are better options
The staff is polite. Repairs there are overpriced, and originally I thought it may be worth it. I used to do repairs there for several years but in one case they damaged a cover in my car while doing a repair and refused to remedy the damage. They were willing to remedy the damage by ordering the new part at my expense. Since that time I use other shops to do repairs. I only go to Curry for factory recalls.
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dear Hyundai Guest please accept my apology that we did not provide a 5 star service experience. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further.

Regards

01/12/2019 Category: Service
For any car service
Considerate at all times

01/12/2019 Category: Service
every one was very pleasant and helpful
everyone was pleasant and helpful

Briarcliff Manor, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Corporation walks away from Curry Hyundai to service Genesis cars!
Please see my previous comments
MARK A R. from Curry Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Dear Hyundai/Genesis Guest. Please accept my apology. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further.

Regards

Mark Rinaldi
Service Director
914-930-3777

Carmel, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable service
From entry to exit, Curry Hyundai has been the best car dealership I have ever seen; staff is courteous and professional, and, on most occasions, wait time for service is less than I would expect. The waiting area is unlike any I have ever seen: clean, comfortable seating, magazines, coffee and snacks, TV, and clean restrooms. I always leave there satisfied.

Pleasantville, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Attentive and positive help
Attendants are direct and thorough, waiting time is reasonable.

VL
Vincent L.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service and the people are excellent.

SP
Steven P.
Garrison, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
steve perry
If it wasn't for Brian Fitzgerald my service manager I would be lost out there.