KW
Jesup, IA
Ford
10/11/2018
Fast service
New tires installed in less than an hour. No wait to get in. Friendly staff.

BOB H.
10/10/2018
Hewyrwh
Cy & Charley's has always provided me excellent service, and backed totally the products that they have sold me.

PO
PAT and CHERY J. O.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/09/2018
Good product and friendly, helpful staff. Thank you Ron I will be back!
Like I said, good product and helpful, friendly staff. I will be back.

AR
AL and ROBIN R.
Buick Lucerne
10/08/2018
Fast, friendly, and accommodating with smiles to greet me. Thanks for making my visit enjoyable.

LAWRENCE L.
Fayette, IA
Kia Sorento
10/06/2018
Great service except they took off my chrome valve caps and gave me plastic ones

BRYAN S.
10/01/2018
Bryan S
They were Curtious and they put certain people on the work,they have certain people to do certain work.

09/26/2018
cosciecious staff and quick service
I trust the service and the staff is kind

MARY W.
09/24/2018
Nail in tire.
Thanks again for getting my tire fixed and my car ready to go, I really appreciate it.

SHARLA S.
09/22/2018
Fast service.
Was very happy how my car was in and out in just a short time.

LARRY and VICKI L.
09/12/2018
Cy and Charlie always have excellent service. The staff are wonderful. They always make sure you know what they are doing and why.

TH
TOM and ANDREA J. H.
09/08/2018
effeicient and friendly
Appointment time was very convenient, staff was friendly and efficient. I received all that was expected in a very professional manner

TINA M.
Buick Rendezvous
09/07/2018
Friendly, polite, helpful, and informative people who do great work for fair price!

KW
KEITH and JAN W.
Jesup, IA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/29/2018
Fine service
Very satisfied with your service

MARY W.
08/21/2018
Very fast
As usually I could really count on your service department to get my tire fixed and put back on in time so I wouldn't be late for work--thank you so much!

MI
MARTHA I.
07/13/2018
service and kindness/ just a pleasant place to do business only place I go!!!
this is the only place I have my car serviced as well as appliances, all services offered are excellent!!

RANDY H.
Oelwein, IA
07/12/2018
Fast honest service reasonable prices and great customer care

Ford Edge
07/03/2018
Number 1
No better or polite service can be found!

DAVE and ANGIE D.
Dunkerton, IA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/03/2018
New tires
Great fast local service!

BW
BRYAN and CHARITY W.
GMC Acadia
06/28/2018
Very helpful
I had a nail in my tire and was getting ready to head out of town. I stopped in and they fixed my tire right away. Very fast and very friendly.

LARRY and VICKI L.
06/21/2018
Service is always excellent. The people are always professional and will let you know what was done and if you may need other services.