MI
MARTHA I.
06/14/2018
I trust them/ the staff!!
staff is always polite and I feel I can trust Cy and Charlies!!
in fact my brother-in-law normally gets his van taken care of there!!

Anonymous avatar
Winthrop, IA
Pontiac Vibe
06/10/2018
new tires
Called on my way into Indee to ask about tires for our daughters car. Dave said come on in and we will get you fixed up. Although needed all 4 new tires, I was in and out in less than 1 hour! We trust their judgement on what are the nest tires for the money and always appreciate their friendly service.

KEITH A. B.
04/26/2018
quick service
fast service

CL
CANDY L.
04/19/2018
Fast friendly service
Get in quick. Get fast friendly service.

TW
TIM L and ANGIE W.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/18/2018
Local
Thank you for getting her car in!

AP
ANN MARIA P.
Lexus ES 300
04/15/2018
Tires
The staff was helpful in picking out some new tires. It did take a little longer than anticipated but over all it was a good experience.

CO
CLEON and BECKY O.
Walker, IA
04/08/2018
Very Friendly staff and they care about your concerns and help you out anyway they can.
Very efficent and thy get done in a timely matter.

RONN and ANNETTE M.
Lincoln Town Car
04/07/2018
Quick and easy
Another quick and easy oil change and tire rotation. Every time I go to Cy and Charlie's everyone is pleasant and helpful.

DOUG and CRISTA W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/06/2018
Fast repair
They were quick, reviewed the problems and suggestions as to need and could wait to be addressed , fixed quickly , and worked a payment plan since it was a surprise break down. thank you very much. Knowledgeable and friendly, again thank you!

AMBER M.
03/26/2018
Chevy Malibu
I like Cy & Charleys. They do fast, good work. For a first come first serve basis there's a minimal wait time.

WH
WESLEY and EMILY H.
Lincoln Navigator
03/23/2018
Friendly, fast, great prices
Everyone is friendly. Great service. The best around. They always try to get to you the best deal available and will go out of their way to make rebates easy and hassle free.

ASHLEY S.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2018
I had a great quality oil change done at Cy and Charley's. The service was quick and a good value. I've had other locations do a quick dashboard wipe and window clean, which was not provided, but that is the only reason I did not give a 5 star review. I have visited Cy and Charley's for years for my tire and simple car repairs, and I would definitely recommend them to someone who is last minute needing an oil change.

DALE and RUNDI P.
Brandon, IA
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/10/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable local service that is willing to work with you to give the best deal to meet your needs

JOHN C.
02/25/2018
Great service every time
The Reason I come to Cy & Charley's is because I know every time I will get excellent service. I drive 30 miles one way to come to get all my service work done on my Silverado. I know that when I bring my truck here it will be well taken care of. Their service and reliability is second to none.They have first class technicians and the sales staff is very knowledgeable. Thanks Ron for providing a great place to get all my service work done on any type of vehicle.

CO

DENNIS S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/11/2018
Great people
Very quick on oil change and inspect the vehicle over well

SV
SHERYL V.
Buick Lucerne
02/05/2018
A+
Visited the tire department. Friendly and efficient staff.

MV
MICHAEL and LESLEE V.
Jay, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
01/28/2018
Service Visit
Very professional and timely service! Definitely recommend going here; in fact I specifically drive 30 minutes to continue to have both my vehicles serviced.

LL
LARRY and JEANETTE L.
Oelwein, IA
Buick Lucerne
01/23/2018
We have always had great service and friendly staff we will be back. Thank you!!