MK

DONNA J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/07/2019
Can get in pretty fast.
First of all, you do not have the mileage of my car correct, so that tells me you didn't check it for your records. It's over 60,250 something more.
Secondly, this is twice now that you can not fix what's wrong with my car. I was advised to take it to a 'dealer' who gave me a price range of $200 to fix it.
I went to Mike's and can get it done for $110. Guess I won't be using Rydell's in the future.
Thanks for looking at my car and I will probably see you soon for a Spring tune-up, check belts, oil, and all that other good stuff ;-} GOD BLESS
ALWAYS, DONNA
Ron H. from Cy & Charley's Firestone responded on 02/08/2019

Donna, Thank you for coming in.  We are sorry the repairs you needed were not something we were able to take care of for you.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.  Thank you, Ron Hearn - Cy & Charley's.

BLAKE and JESSICA H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/07/2019
New front tires
Had a low air light that kept coming on. Stopped in and they got me in right away. Found out I needed to replace both front tires (I'd been putting it off). They replaced them right then and there. Was in and out in 20 mins tops! Very fast, Very friendly!

LL
LARRY and JEANETTE L.
Oelwein, IA
Buick Lucerne
02/06/2019
Tires
Very good service no appt. Necessary for tire work

LL
LARRY and VICKI L.
02/02/2019
Good fast service. Knowledgeable mechanics. Friendly people.

01/25/2019
They always provide great service!

PF

Waterloo, IA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/19/2019
Very Good Service
Very happy with the service and how fast everything was done! Very pleased!!

DENNIS S.
01/19/2019
All the people who work there
Excellent service and fast gets the job done

JERRY A.
Jesup, IA
01/15/2019
Rotation of Tires on CRV
Very Quick......like ten minutes to rotate my tires for a very reasonable charge!!!!! Barely gave us time to look over their new appliances inside the store.

LARRY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/08/2019
Recent service
I've had both my vehicles serviced here the last couple of times. I've been very happy with the prompt and as near as I can tell, good service. Will be needing tires soon and Julie was clearly quite knowledgeable and helpful in giving me the information.

AP
ANN MARIA P.
Quasqueton, IA
12/30/2018
Fast service and reliable work..
Came in with no appointment to fix a flat tire and Cy and Charlies had it fixed in no time flat! (No pun intended) Would highly recommend them.

ROBERT and DIANA M.
Rowley, IA
12/28/2018
Great customer service.
This same truck tire needed to be fixed again after just being there a few days previously.

ZF
ZACH D. F.
12/28/2018
Trusted and friendly
Great place where you can trust their recommendations, work, and expertise. Very friendly and make you feel at home.

RUSS M.
Hudson, IA
12/27/2018
With no appointment, they got me right in

DOUG and DIANE D.
Lamont, IA
Kia Sorento
12/24/2018
Thank you all at Cyprus and charlies for all your great Service for many years.

Sumner, IA
12/20/2018
Great service.

DJ
DONNA J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/19/2018
Honesty and friendliness
My car was leaking fluid on my garage floor. I brought in my car, had your mechanics look at it. You were not able to fix it yourselves, so directed me to where I could get it fixed, saying you had complete faith in the next guy. I took it there, and he can fix it, for not too much $$$. Thanks for all of this. GOD BLESS ;-}

CO
CLEON and BECKY O.
Walker, IA
12/16/2018
They are efficient
Was about 10 mins early and they got me right in.

JOHN JR. S.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/09/2018
Top Notch service
Ryan did a great job! Tire guys busy! 1st Rate customer service - EVERY TIME!