Latest Review about 1 month ago

MI
MARTHA I.
07/13/2018
service and kindness/ just a pleasant place to do business only place I go!!!
this is the only place I have my car serviced as well as appliances, all services offered are excellent!!

RANDY H.
Oelwein, IA
07/12/2018
Fast honest service reasonable prices and great customer care

Ford Edge
07/03/2018
Number 1
No better or polite service can be found!

DAVE and ANGIE D.
Dunkerton, IA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/03/2018
New tires
Great fast local service!

BW
BRYAN and CHARITY W.
GMC Acadia
06/28/2018
Very helpful
I had a nail in my tire and was getting ready to head out of town. I stopped in and they fixed my tire right away. Very fast and very friendly.

LL
LARRY and VICKI L.
06/21/2018
Service is always excellent. The people are always professional and will let you know what was done and if you may need other services.

MI
MARTHA I.
06/14/2018
I trust them/ the staff!!
staff is always polite and I feel I can trust Cy and Charlies!!
in fact my brother-in-law normally gets his van taken care of there!!

Winthrop, IA
Pontiac Vibe
06/10/2018
new tires
Called on my way into Indee to ask about tires for our daughters car. Dave said come on in and we will get you fixed up. Although needed all 4 new tires, I was in and out in less than 1 hour! We trust their judgement on what are the nest tires for the money and always appreciate their friendly service.

KEITH A. B.
04/26/2018
quick service
fast service

CL
CANDY L.
04/19/2018
Fast friendly service
Get in quick. Get fast friendly service.

TW
TIM L and ANGIE W.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/18/2018
Local
Thank you for getting her car in!

AP
ANN MARIA P.
Lexus ES 300
04/15/2018
Tires
The staff was helpful in picking out some new tires. It did take a little longer than anticipated but over all it was a good experience.

CO
CLEON and BECKY O.
Walker, IA
04/08/2018
Very Friendly staff and they care about your concerns and help you out anyway they can.
Very efficent and thy get done in a timely matter.

RONN and ANNETTE M.
Lincoln Town Car
04/07/2018
Quick and easy
Another quick and easy oil change and tire rotation. Every time I go to Cy and Charlie's everyone is pleasant and helpful.

DOUG and CRISTA W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/06/2018
Fast repair
They were quick, reviewed the problems and suggestions as to need and could wait to be addressed , fixed quickly , and worked a payment plan since it was a surprise break down. thank you very much. Knowledgeable and friendly, again thank you!

AMBER M.
03/26/2018
Chevy Malibu
I like Cy & Charleys. They do fast, good work. For a first come first serve basis there's a minimal wait time.

WH
WESLEY and EMILY H.
Lincoln Navigator
03/23/2018
Friendly, fast, great prices
Everyone is friendly. Great service. The best around. They always try to get to you the best deal available and will go out of their way to make rebates easy and hassle free.

ASHLEY S.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2018
I had a great quality oil change done at Cy and Charley's. The service was quick and a good value. I've had other locations do a quick dashboard wipe and window clean, which was not provided, but that is the only reason I did not give a 5 star review. I have visited Cy and Charley's for years for my tire and simple car repairs, and I would definitely recommend them to someone who is last minute needing an oil change.

DALE and RUNDI P.
Brandon, IA
Ford Windstar Wagon
03/10/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable local service that is willing to work with you to give the best deal to meet your needs

JOHN C.
02/25/2018
Great service every time
The Reason I come to Cy & Charley's is because I know every time I will get excellent service. I drive 30 miles one way to come to get all my service work done on my Silverado. I know that when I bring my truck here it will be well taken care of. Their service and reliability is second to none.They have first class technicians and the sales staff is very knowledgeable. Thanks Ron for providing a great place to get all my service work done on any type of vehicle.