JOHN JR. S.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/09/2018
Top Notch service
Ryan did a great job! Tire guys busy! 1st Rate customer service - EVERY TIME!

BLAKE and JESSICA H.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/08/2018
Saved me $800!
Was told by a local dealer my brakes were shot and needed to replace everything. Cost was gonna be $1200! Went to Cy & Charles and Ryan was a great help and quoted me same job for $350-$400. The crew at Cy & Charles took care of my brakes and saved me $800 right before Christmas. Thanks again! Will be coming to them for EVERYTHING now!

RONN and ANNETTE M.
Quasqueton, IA
12/06/2018
Quick and easy
Had some brake problems and Cy and Charlie's got me in right away and got my truck all fixed up. It drives like a new truck.

JOHN S. C.
Oelwein, IA
12/02/2018
Tires
We got our car right in. The tires we needed were in stock. They get the job done as quickly as possible and done right

HM
HOWARD and JANET M.
Oelwein, IA
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/01/2018
Great
Excellent service; they appreciate our business..............

Cadillac XT5
11/13/2018
Awesome Customer Service
Everyone at Cy & Charlie's is always so helpful. The mechanics are great at what they do. Extremely high quality service at a very low price.

TROY and LINDA B.
Quasqueton, IA
11/02/2018
Speedy
You guys are awesome!

11/01/2018
2 new tires
the service is great as is the staff nice Ron checked it himself and is letting me pay the next day!!

Evansdale, IA

MARILYN J.
Brandon, IA
10/28/2018
Awesome employees
Always treated with respect. Everyone is always helpful and answer questions.

Winthrop, IA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/19/2018
oil change
Not only did I get an oil change but a rebate on the oil, tire rotation and brake check. They do it all for us at Cy & Charley's

CD
CINDY D.
Kia Soul
10/19/2018
They always try to work around your schedule. Fast service with friendly smiles.

KW
KEITH W.
Jesup, IA
Ford
10/11/2018
Fast service
New tires installed in less than an hour. No wait to get in. Friendly staff.

BOB H.
10/10/2018
Hewyrwh
Cy & Charley's has always provided me excellent service, and backed totally the products that they have sold me.

PO
PAT and CHERY J. O.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/09/2018
Good product and friendly, helpful staff. Thank you Ron I will be back!
Like I said, good product and helpful, friendly staff. I will be back.

AR
AL and ROBIN R.
Buick Lucerne
10/08/2018
Fast, friendly, and accommodating with smiles to greet me. Thanks for making my visit enjoyable.

LL
LAWRENCE L.
Fayette, IA
Kia Sorento
10/06/2018
Great service except they took off my chrome valve caps and gave me plastic ones

BRYAN S.
10/01/2018
Bryan S
They were Curtious and they put certain people on the work,they have certain people to do certain work.

09/26/2018
cosciecious staff and quick service
I trust the service and the staff is kind

MARY W.
09/24/2018
Nail in tire.
Thanks again for getting my tire fixed and my car ready to go, I really appreciate it.