Business Solutions

D & D Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CODY B.
09/27/2022
Great Service!!!
D&D is always there with great service. They take care of all my vehicle needs.

NR
NANCY R.
09/24/2022
Always excellent service ii can trust!
This is a place I can trust their integrity. Service is excellent and the waiting room is always welcoming and beautiful. I recommend it to all my friends!

DAVID P.
09/23/2022
Great place for service
I have had work done by Don for over 30 years. He is very honest and you will know the work will be done correctly.

BOB S.
09/21/2022
1997 auto with no start after jump. Need fast.
Quality/professional and timely work.,great communications. We have been there for years. Highly recommend. Helpful from the get go with early morning call.

NL
NICK L.
09/20/2022
Always fair
I have paid less with other mechanics, but only because they cut corners and do the bare minimum. D&D has never tried to sell me something I don’t need and...