LF
LARRY F.
Old Bridge, NJ
05/06/2021
easy to fine the place and the is right
the crew is very good and trustworthy

Roselle Park, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
05/04/2021
D&D Auto Repair
I recomand D&D Auto Repair Shop to everyone.
Derrick is great guy with integrity and trust you can count on him
He is APpus Mechanic and …..
Mike

ANTHONY B.
Union, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021
Profesional work, and great customer service!
Highly recommended. My car was diagnosed quickly, and AC got fixed same day. Also got a flat tire, and was able to get them in walmart, and they installed it. Very professional, flexible, and great customer service explaining in detail all things done to my car as well as recommendations.

JASMINE H.
Kearny, NJ
GMC Terrain
04/30/2021
Reasonably priced, kind, and honest
I got great vibes and have been looking for a mechanic to trust, my friend Corey has been going to him for years and I’m glad I gave it a chance.

AIDA M.
Monroe Township, NJ
04/16/2021
Service was excellent. I got my car in good driving condition, issues resolved. Overall it was convenience and peace of mind that I experienced.

VA
VIENA A.
Edison, NJ
04/15/2021
Excellent service.
Honest work, thorough assessment, great execution of service.. thank you so much.

KY
KRISTIAN Y.
BMW M4
04/07/2021
Awesome service
Derrick and tony are the best!!! You want quality service, look no further!! Just go here and they will do the rest!!

NC
NYLIZIA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/31/2021
First of all the customer service is excellent! Derrick was amazing kept me updated about my car and the repairs needed definitely going back for any car maintenance needed!!

CLINT B.

MV
MIGUEL V.
Nissan Sentra
03/27/2021
I trust him with my car's
Does a great job on my car and family car's

CD
CATINA D.
Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021
O2 Sensor +Front Brakes +Oil Change
I found this repair shop on Google search-
AFTER feeling annoyed and put off by a prior shop I had brought my car to before.
Especially, getting to know a new city. Its hard.
I drive a lot.
So, professional comfort level is IMPORTANT to me regarding my vehicle. 100%.
I checked the reviews before deciding to call.
And, must say pretty accurate.
Good customer service.
Derrick was very pleasant & professional.
And, felt just told me the truth about my vehicle.
Drove away with peace of mind regarding transaction.
Definitely recommend.

MARLON M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/10/2021
Realible
They're reliable and had an excellent job. Reasonable price at the same time the mechanic give you an option.

DF
DEBORA F.
Union, NJ
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2021
I have been taking my cars to D and D for over 25 years. Always provides excellent car service as well as customer service. They are reliable, reasonable, and professional. They are honest (which is rare these days) and always lets you know ahead of time what you're up against with your car repairs.

LD
LITO D.
East Brunswick, NJ
Acura MDX
02/11/2021
Happy & contented with the service provided. Price is very affordable. Dependable shop. Service is done on time. The owner & his crews are knowledgeable & skilled to troubleshoot car issues. The owner is honest. Won't rip you off just to get your money. Highly recommended. I will definitely bring back my cars in the future!