GG

JUN P.
08/09/2019
Best Service
Highly recommended by friend who goes to D and D. Very professional,
and honest. Best service I had. definitely going back.

07/30/2019

Plainfield, NJ
Kia Soul
07/26/2019
Great Service!
I had move to a town further away and tried another place, but I had to go back to D&D because they honestly provide the best care and serve I ever had.

AC
ALLAN C.
Monroe Township, NJ
06/29/2019
Service. Professionalism. Expertise.
Great place. Excellent service. Professional.

06/27/2019
Car repair
This my second visit. First time has a problem with starter another mechanic was not able to fix it. They did mo problem since. This time tune up. Derek keeps you updated.

MN
MAHAL N.
Volkswagen Golf
06/22/2019
Very personable and trustworthy!

AD
ANICETO D.
Edison, NJ
06/14/2019
Price, People, Service
Service is top notch!! Owner/mechanic is hands on and will explain everything and will give you straight options without hidden motivations! He will give you the in and outs of the repair as to its value and price. Wish he is closer to my place but I am willing to drive 40mins to get my car repaired because place is such a trust worthy business!!!

AR
ANAIYA R.
Volkswagen Passat
06/13/2019
Derrick is very friendly and gives excellent service. Definitely recommend.

CD
COREY D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/04/2019
I moved to Elizabeth last year for work & drove my car across the US to do so. Recently I got a flat tire, but was able to refill with air & drive to Pep Boys. Got an oil change & had them “patch the tire” which ended up not working. For months I drove on a semi-flat tire having to put four quarters into a gas station air pump & refill every few days. I eventually bit the bullet & went back to Pep Boys to have my tire replaced. Long story short, my car is AWD & to replace one tire you have to replace all four. I got quoted $850 by the most schemey salesman I’ve ever had the displeasure of working with. I decided to wait because the price & environment just didn’t feel right.

A couple months later, my poor tire wouldn’t fill with air anymore… I felt hopeless. I don’t speak “car”, it’s just not my thing. Hand me an iPhone or Mac & I got you covered, I could talk on it all day. Googled a couple local spots & stumbled upon D & D Car Care because of the awesome reviews. Thank GOD. Called them up, spoke to Derrick, & drove my car, flat as hell, up to the shop. I told Derrick what the situation was, that I had tried to put on my donut & couldn’t get the bolts off. With no hesitation & about 5 minutes time Derrick had my tire swapped with the donut. We talked tires for a moment & he suggested a discounted tire shop a little ways away & his honest opinion on what he would do in my situation. I asked if he could do the job & he said yes but his tires might be a little more expensive but he’d do his best to match the price of the specialty tire shop he had suggested. I didn’t even want to bother entertaining other opportunities, I just wanted this almost year-long flat tire saga over with! Derrick got back with me the next day & quoted me a price HALF of what PepBoys tried to sell me on. The rest is history, I said “Yes” & had my car back on the road, good as new, a couple days later!

Derrick, thank you so much! Coming from someone that has no idea what anyone is talking about when it comes to cars, motors, tires, etc.. my experience with you & D & D Car Care is invaluable. I trust you 100% when it comes to my vehicle needs & will definitely be back, for tune ups, oil changes, & everything else I have no idea about!

Piscataway, NJ
05/25/2019
5 star
Awesome service

BRITTANY B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
05/22/2019
Loyal Customer
I moved here from Michigan and was overwhelmed with a good place to service my car. This hidden gym was near my home so I checked it out very fast, professional, and quality work. I will not be going anywhere else!

Roselle Park, NJ
05/11/2019
The only shop I ever take my car!
They are the best ar what they do and they receive you as their friend every time you go. I've never had a problem here and they never over price. 10 out 10

RJ
RICHARD J.
Newark, NJ
04/15/2019
Prompt and excellent service
Always cordial and to the point with diagnosis. Clean, timely and professional service.

AC
AYAN C.
Plainsboro, NJ
04/10/2019
Really good auto repair shop - a gem of a find
I came here for a tire replacement and an oil change, the rates were amazing. The person who worked with my car did a great job with great care and was super polite. I would gladly drive all the way to Elizabeth to have their service.

04/05/2019

GG
GLENN G.
New York, NY
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2019
Best auto mechanic
Educated, professional mechanics and most of all friendly. You can always ask them what best to your car.

JUAN G.
Acura TL
03/29/2019
My car is on a good hands and any mechanical problems D and D will fix them.

KG
KATRINA G.
02/17/2019
They do a great job and finished on time!!
Where we live they are a lot of auto repair shop but I Don't mind driving 7 miles to Derrick shop. They do an excellent job for all my cars! Last month I took my 2010 van for a new engine now its driving smooth like a brand new van. Thank you for doing an excellent job D&D!!

02/05/2019
Derrick is a very honest person, is willing to work with you to accommodate what's best for you.