JOHN B.
10/24/2019
Allways a pleasure
Darren and his wife are very personable and knowledgeable with great work ethic. Been using Darren for 30 years and was glad to see him open his own shop.

ALEA M.

BOB A.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/29/2019
Professional knowledgable courtious
Darin and the staff are up to date on current needs and requirement . Professional and curtious

KL
KEVIN L.
09/25/2019
We are always satisfied with D&J Doctors, my daughter and son-in-law goes there also and we highly recommended the D&J Doctors.

RACHEL B.
09/25/2019
They get the job done everytime
I had been taking my vehicle to a mechanic I thought I could trust with a vehicle that was gifted to me but needed a lot I was let down.D&J auto doctors did such an amazing job on my vehicle I wanted to cry because so many times I was ready to give up on a vehicle that I really needed.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 09/25/2019

We are so glad you are happy.

SANDRA B.
Geo Prizm
08/29/2019
They get the job done everytime
They take their time they find the problem and provide the solution I'm very happy with this company's service.

BA
Proffesional,

MATT R.
07/25/2019
Great service-great people!
Always a pleasure to work with these folks! Great service and great people. Highly recommended!

BRIGETTE S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/15/2019
Great people, honest & trustworthy
Darren and Denise are like a modern old school shop. They are honest, trustworthy and after a terrible experience at another shop, these guys are a breath of fresh air.
They appear to have a very faithful following and i know why, they are great people with a lot of integrity.
They are definitely my shop from now on, give them a try you won’t be sorry. Thank you DJ Auto Doctors for your great service! Much appreciated.

JULIE L.
BMW 525i
07/10/2019
Simply the best
Met Darren and Denise 5 years ago, Darren has serviced several of my vehicles and solved some pretty unusual and pesky problems. Always accommodating, resourceful, someone you can count on. Having been in the business myself I recognize a true mechanic when I see one.
Thank you Darren and Denise! Julie

PK
PETER K.
San Marcos, CA
06/28/2019
Not my last visit.
I ran into this business just by chance, I had trouble with noise out of the back of my truck. I had seen 4 different facilities, nobody was able to fix it.
He located the noise and suggested to do some repair.
Everything worked out brilliantly. NO MORE NOISE.
Very friendly famil business..
I highly recommend D & J AUTO DOCTORS.

MO
MIKE O.
06/27/2019
Friendly Excellent Service
Thank you D & J Auto Doctors. Your service is outstanding! My repair and service was complete within an hour of my appointment. The price was fair and as with my other experience's at this establishment, I left feeling very satisfied! Well done D & J Auto Doctors.

LR
LENA R.
06/17/2019
You can always count on D&J Auto Doctors
Our trusted mechanic for many years! Great service, reasonable prices, good people!

ROD B.
Chrysler 200
06/11/2019
Always great service and friendly

ST
SUSAN T.
05/19/2019
Saved me money from other quote, and did a great job!
Had a quote from another mechanic, they did a great job and saved me money!

BRIGETTE S.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/01/2019
Awesome Experience
Darren and Denise run a tight ship, with concise information, stick to it estimates and easy to understand language.
I had a few bad experiences in trying to find an honest and forthright shop. My neighbor referred me to Darren and I am so happy I took his advice. They are awesome, I’m so grateful to have found them.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the Compliment, We try hard to do our jobs the way we would want to be treated.

KD
KIM D.
04/05/2019
Trustworthy and honest
I could not be happier with D & J Doctors! They listen, they communicate, they give honest evaluations and informed consent, they put in the effort to find the sources to problems, they keep track of what is starting to deteriorate, and they simply do good work. Plus, they care enough to be pleasant and to remember details of past conversations. I'm truly impressed. And I'm so happy to have found a mechanic I trust!

DIANE R.
04/05/2019
Great work, reliable and most friendly!
Great work, reliable and most friendly!

DO
DAN O.
Ram 1500
03/28/2019
Darren the Best
My truck in work truck Darren said 2 day and it was. The price was lower then he said. Both Times Darren work on it.

TW
TROY W.
Sioux Falls, SD
03/21/2019
Professional
Great service from a family business.