KW
Katharine W.
Ford Fiesta
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Katharine said she has used them for years. They're great. She likes them a lot.

BA
BOBBY A.
02/11/2019
Had my car inspected, and they did a very good job checking it. Price was very good too.
At D. and M., they never put in parts that aren't needed. They always come out to the sitting area, and explain to you what is wrong with your car, and the cost. All of the mechanics will take time to talk to you out in the parking lot. there should be more places like D. and M., where people can go with out fear to have there car serviced.

ANTHONY M.
02/10/2019
Tony m.
Great service,great value ado time.

RICK B.
Nissan Frontier
02/01/2019
Very professional service
As usual the service was great, very professional. I always enjoy coming for service. I will always advertise for you.

AP
ANTHONY SR P.
01/30/2019
Honest,Quick Service,Stand by their Repairs
I've been coming to D&M since High School-always honest with the appraisal of what needs to be fixed they don't try to sell you something.They fix it and stand behind their repairs-my mother in-law goes to D&M now and she doesn't know anything about cars and they always take care of her and explain what needs to be done-She's very comfortable going there.

AA
ALBERT A.
Hope, RI
01/28/2019
My Recent visit
I was very satisfied, thanks

MICHAEL S.
01/27/2019
Outstanding!
I have been servicing my car at D&M for many years, based on a referral I received from a friend. I think Jeff and Lou are expert service advisors! They are knowledgeable, honest and easy to work with. My car is always serviced right the first time and at a reasonable price. If you go to D&M once, you’ll be a customer forever!
Mike S.

JOSEPH D.
West Warwick, RI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/16/2019
D & M Tyre has outstanding service .
Trailer Blazer went in for a 150,000 mile service. Everything was working properly due to all the previous work done.
D & M always check and service the vehicle on every visit . I only had one breakdown in 10 years, the original alternator .
All the work perform is always done correctly and the staff is outstanding. Great job by everyone .
Thanks...
Joseph D

KC
KATHY C.
01/15/2019
Great customer service!
Friendly, professional and efficient staff, and a comfortable waiting area. I brought my car in for a burned out headlight and oil change. Per my request, they also checked everything for me, including my tire pressure. After I left D&M, I noticed that they had washed my windshield, too! That made me smile--thanks, guys!

DAVID C.
Cadillac CTS
01/13/2019
Always Exceeding the Customers' Expectations!!!
I have been servicing my vehicles at D&M Tyre for over 35 years. I have known the Notarianni Family as very friendly and caring individuals. They hire the very best service technicians and take care of all your vehicle needs. I recommend them to everyone I know or meet.

GF
GENE F.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/05/2019
Always top notch service
I would never trust anyone else with any of my vehicles. Always give me a far price to fix my cars.

RD
RAY D.
Wakefield, RI
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
12/27/2018
D & M Tyre Service is a AWESOME place to get your automobile checked at, great service and great customer service.

DF
DOUG F.
Jeep Liberty
12/27/2018
D & M great service, reasonable prices
excellent work as always ... key word is trust - trust to do the necessary work and at a reasonable price. Work is always done with quality and on the rare instance there is a mistake, they make it right, on their dime.

MY
Melissa Y.
Nissan Xterra
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said that the business was able to fix her issue in 1 day and she was happy with the service.

CP
Cornelius P.
Buick LeSabre
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Cornelius said he is happy with the service. He has been using them for years and trusts them. His son also goes there for service on his vehicles.

TI
TOMMY I.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/17/2018
Great service friendly atmosphere.would come back again if I ever need service.

SR
SUSAN R.
Kia Soul
12/15/2018
As always

GC
Greg C.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they are always fair, honest and prompt.

NS
NICK S.
12/05/2018
Exceptional and reliable service
Always reliable and honest. Never have to worry about services or repairs that I don’t really need being pushed upon me like dealerships often do

MF
MICHELLE F.
Dodge Avenger
12/01/2018
Recommended to family and friends