LP
LOUIS JR P.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
02/18/2020
SERVICE
THEY FOUND A PROBLEM THAT COULD HAVE BEEN BIG AND, THRU THERE KNOWLEDGE TURNED OUT TO BE MUCH SMALLER.

CG
Clay G.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Clay said that they were responsive, finished the work in a good amount of time and gave him a great price. He appreciates their service and he had a great experience.

Dan C.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Dan said that the place was trustworthy, honest and he was very happy with them.

RONALD S.
Ford Fiesta
02/10/2020
Great work fixing the Sensor on my Fiesta
Everything always done the best for my Fords.

02/06/2020
The Staff is very respectful.
The staff is courteous, and makes sure you have a good understanding of what you need. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle serviced.

Honda Civic Coupe
02/01/2020
pleasant greeter at the counter
prompt service. pleasant waiting area.

JIM C.
Providence, RI
Acura RDX
01/28/2020
customer service
They are great, always goes the extra mile!

EW
ERIN W.
Wakefield, RI
01/23/2020
Everything is great at D&M!
Once again, the service and amount of time waiting was great! Even though I no longer live in Cranston, I still take my car to D&M!

TOM M.
01/17/2020
Great Experience!
I brought my Honda Pilot in with some exhaust issues and the team at D&M got right on it. They provided rides home and back to the shop to pick up my car. Sounds great again thanks to D&M.

JOE A.
01/16/2020
Battery Problem
As always car problems come at the worst time gave a call to D&M about the problem explained I couldn't afford to loss the car because of things going on, pulled in and gave them the car 35 minutes later problem solved back in the car and on my way home. This is just another example of great service and loyalty to there customer's Thanks again Guys.
Joe Alves

RONALD S.
Ford Fiesta
01/13/2020
Great work getting my car inspected for 2020.
Excellent and Quick job solving the problem i had with my"service vehicle soon" light being on.Fixing that enabled me to get my 2020 RI state inspection. Thank You, Justin, David,Jeff and LOUUUUU -Great work helping me to get everything fixed at a reasonable cost. I know I may at times be a pain but I am glad I have D&M helping me. Your customer and friend Ron S.

JILLIAN F.
01/10/2020
Confidence!
I have been going to D&M for years! They are always helpful. They instill confidence in their work and their business.

TK
Tom K.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Irene. She said she loves this business. They always, always do a great job and they stand behind their work.

Joe G.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to the business for 30 years and they are fantastic. He said every time he goes there the service is great and perfect. He has referred a lot of people there. He said he loves those guys and they are wonderful.

BA
BOBBY A.
01/02/2020
Much care for πŸš—
Always caring and much concern for πŸš— and there customers.