duane s.
02/16/2019
Who would of thought?
My 2005 Saturn VUE has had a rattle sound for months. 5 different mechanics and three different auto repair shops suggested repairs that I felt would not correct the problem and would have cost thousands. Then comes Dave Zukowski at D & S who in one short drive correctly diagnosed the problem and made the repairs in one day. What a guy!!!!!
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 02/16/2019

It's what we do. Thanks Duane

CLIFTON W.
Cadillac Escalade
02/12/2019
Yes great dependable people. There work is great and dosent beat u up side the head with the price. I take all my vehicles here great place with great environment.
They are a very nice and reasonable price I take all my vehicles there
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Cliff, Glad we can help.

LD
Lisa D.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees were honest and they provided the best service. They provided good work and helped her save money.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Lisa, glad we can help.

GN
Gayl N.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Gayl said she has been going to the business for 18 years. They have a great attitude, her vehicle is done on time, and the people are super friendly.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2019

Awe thanks Gayl, your super friendly too!

BARBARA and ED M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/04/2019
Grand Marquis
Very reasonable priced , they pleasent and explain everything they had to do
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

GT
Gary T.
INFINITI EX35
01/31/2019
Owner takes pride in providing quality service.
Dave takes care of routine service for both my and my wife's cars. When needed he's provided expert and affordable fixes for unexpected problems.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Gary, it's what we do around here.

Ruth R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2019
Honest & Reliable!
We have been going to D&S Auto for repairs and maintenance for 17 years. Dave does great work and you can trust him. He does what is necessary and tries to save you money when he can.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

EE
Ed E.
01/29/2019
Friendly awesome service
No worries going to D&S,,,
Proper repairs and a heads up if they notice anything else wrong,,,
A pleasure to do business with :)
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

RON B.
01/28/2019
Honest, capable, and fast.
As always, only work required gets done at a respectful and honest price. Great people to deal with.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Jake S.
01/27/2019
Very helpful and honest
Very polite very honest very detailed and to the point. fixed all of the problems that I needed fixed and the price was fair. Explained all of my options before any work was done. 100% satisfied with the entire experience and I would recommend them to anyone.No scams no tricks
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2019

Thank you Jake, I hope you can take care of the detail stuff and start enjoying that car.

FM
FRANK M.
Hyundai Genesis
01/26/2019
Best Service in IRC
I was introduced to Dave when I first acquired my '65 mustang in 2011 and no one but D&S has ever worked on it. Dave does such a good job that I am now bringing him my family car as well.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/26/2019

Donna R.
Pontiac Can Am
01/25/2019
77 Pontiac
They took great care of my car shipped down from the North. It was very sentimental to me and Dave and Sandy made me feel comfortable leaving it with them. Honest sincere people. Highly recommend Them to all. Thank you for helping me and taking care of my baby.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Donna, Car looks great!

Tom S.
01/25/2019
Excellent customer service!
A mechanic you can really trust. They do great work, reasonable cost and only what is asked for and what is needed.!!!
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Tom, see ya soon ....but not to soon.

Renee C.
01/24/2019
They were kind and helpful
They were very kind and understanding. They got my vehicle in and out within around 24 hours. They were so friendly and explained everything to me. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you from the bottom of my heart guys!
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Renee, glad we could help.

Mason H.
GMC Yukon XL
01/22/2019
Love D&S
Great workmanship, professionalism, and their punctuality
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

DV
DEE AND RICK V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Chevrolet HHR
01/22/2019
Efficiency and personal care
I've used D&S Auto for many years. This visit I called and set an appt and Sally offered if I wanted to drop off the day before they could probably diagnose the problem and fix it the next day. I gladly agreed. Not only did the diagnose the problem the day before the appt but had it repaired and I picked it up. GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICES.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Dee & Rick, Glad we could help.

John K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/21/2019
Great
Great service and friendly people.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you John, glad we could help.

Debra M.
Scion xB
01/19/2019
Honest reliable friendly service!!!
I’ve been going to D&S Auto for about 10 years. I have always felt that Dave was being honest with me and that I could depend on him. I currently live in Vero Beach about 10 miles south of Sebastian and still continue using D&S I wouldn’t trust the care of my vehicle to anyone else!
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Debra, always good to see you.

Larry M.
01/17/2019
D&S Auto Repair
Honesty, accommodating, friendliness. Dave always explains the problem so we understand what's going on, and what is needed to fix it.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2019

ZF
Zachery F.
Florida
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the business had good customer service.
Gary M. from D & S Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2019