RL
Robert L.
09/20/2019
Best mechanics in the valley and phenomenal pricing.
Best period. I send all my friends and coworker there!

Michelle M.
09/17/2019
Customer Service
I recommend your service to any of my friend and family. Your customer service is outstanding your work is quality and your priices are affordable.

Angelica B.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Angelica said the service was good and fast.

Beth B.
09/12/2019
Highly recommend
Amazing service, trustworthy, would highly recommend

Morgan B.
Toyota Pickup
09/09/2019
Fast and hard working happy people
These guys are awesome. I love a good sense of humor and Javi and Ben are such good people. When I brought my truck in, Ben was right there ready to check it out and nailed down the issue (a very old very sad clutch) within a few minutes of being in the truck. Javi, was just as fast and attentive to answering my questions and both had such a good light hearted humor. It's easy to get sucked into conversation with both of them! They were quick to let me know the estimated repair costs and time making sure to meet my deadline for my anniversary trip! I think most of all, they were so excited for me to pick my truck up. They smiled ear to ear when I got in and started her up for the first time and I was blown away by the difference. They are genuinely happy and excited people doing their absolute best because they love what they do and it means the world to them to see people walk away happy.

SL
Seth L.
09/09/2019
DADS Garage was thorough, clean, professional, and friendly. Came off as mechanical professionals, not sales people.
I had an alternator fail and then a replacement alternator fail so I took my Corolla to DADS for a checkup on the electrical system. Ben's checks were very comprehensive as were his explanations of the review process and findings. I've been to garages where I felt half my job as the client was to process the work being done and half was deflecting a sales pitch for "one more thing". I never felt guarded in my visit, only informed and taken care of. This will be where I take both my cars in the future for service and repair.

DT
David T.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said the business was very knowledgeable, communicative and very thorough. They also had great prices and great people.

BW
Bill W.
Ford Bronco
08/29/2019
Exceptional in all areas.
The only place I will take my cars

Ron B.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the lead mechanic is good at diagnosing vehicle trouble and the service was terrific.

WT
Wes T.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/23/2019
DADS Customer comment
Absolutely 👍💯 Great Service

Aaron M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said he would recommend the business for service.

DI
Drew I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Drew said the service provided by this business was really thorough and really helpful. He also said they explained everything really well and they are pretty affordable.

Michael D.
08/09/2019
U-joint replacement
I had Dad’s replace the U-joint on my Jeep, it was done timely and at a reasonable price. I will go back if I need work done again.

SD
Saige D.
Nissan Murano
07/26/2019
Very helpful and honest!
I really appreciate Ben at D.A.D.S garage. He didn't do anything unnecessary but took a lot of time trying to diagnose what was wrong with my car. He didn't recommend expensive repairs just to make money. I would HIGHLY recommend this garage. It's were my family and I will go for any repairs in the future. Thanks Ben!

Jordan S.
Cadillac XTS
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said he takes vehicles from his business to this one all the time. He has always treated him good, and he is awesome.

Catti S.
Dodge Nitro
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Catti said Ben, the owner is amazing and he goes above and beyond to make sure that everybody is taken care of. She also would like to say that she appreciates everything that they do for her.

Renee B.
Lincoln Zephyr
07/22/2019
Customer Service & Auto Repair
Dad's is a great place to go for your vehicle repair.

The customer service is exceptional! They are friendly and knowledgeable!

I definitely recommend Dad's Garage!

Candice B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/21/2019
I thought something was wrong with my transmission but I took it in and Ben was able to diagnose and fix the electrical problem within a few hours. I really appreciated the thoughtful and quick service when I needed it and will definitely be using them in the future.

TH
Travis H.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the visit was good. The employees took care of the vehicle and were very accommodating.

Mark M.
Boise, ID
Lincoln MKX
07/17/2019
DADS - great service
Took my car to DADS. Ben did the needed services for my 2007. Kept me in the loop and had the car done same day.