10/30/2018
Great Volvo service
They know old Volvos inside and out. I won't go anywhere else for service.

KP
Keith P.
Redmond, WA
Volvo S80
10/25/2018
personal service--dependable Volvo knowledge
Daisywagen provides personal service with dependable Volvo knowledge and experience

Julie L.
10/01/2018
Always great service
We always experience great service at Daiseywagen. We’ve enjoyed reliable service, great communication, honest pricing.

09/28/2018
Solid, friendly service
The folks at Daisywagen are very reliable - everyone there is invested in their customers and always conduct quality service in a very efficient way. I'll be back!

David W.
Volvo XC70
09/26/2018
Excellent, affordable Volvo service
I've had my Volvos serviced at Daisywagon for several years and find them polite, thorough and reasonably priced.

LC
Leslie C.
09/17/2018
I will never take my Volvo anywhere else
Excellent work, professional attitude and friendly! The folks at Daisywagen have taken care of my Volvo for many years, with every kind of repair and routine service, from a replacing my entire cooling system to replacement of a single bulb. Very knowledgeable and helpful, even over the phone.

I will never take my Volvo anywhere else!

Julie B.
09/13/2018
Always a Pleasure
Once again I had a great experience with Daisywagen. Easy to schedule, efficient service and fairly priced. Thank you.

Kim B.
07/20/2018
they take care of my car as if it were theirs!
This is a business built on technical excellence, honesty, responsibility, trust, and courteous communication. I'm not merely a paying customer but have a trusted relationship with Candace and her outstanding team.

Volvo 940
07/11/2018
They went above and beyond to help me.
Once again the kind folks at Daisywagon were generous with their car advice (I'm selling one) and with their time helping me with a car trouble. It's so reassuring to know from taking my cars here for 20 years (!) that I can trust them to be honest, knowledgeable and do right by me and my cars.

SE
Sam E.
06/09/2018
Have been a customer for a long time. The service is always top notch. Good people.

LR
Larry R.
Volvo S60
05/24/2018
great for decades
I've been bringing my Volvos (on my third) here for nearly 4 decades. I have NEVER been treated anything but respectfully and fairly and I have always felt we got careful, quality service at a fair price. As we look at the prospect of replacing our older (25+ year old) Volvo, choosing a non-Volvo is practically a non-starter; finding mechanics this good feels impossible.

Thanks!

TT
Tom T.
04/15/2018
Best Volvo repair in Seattle
They have worked on my cars for years. I won't go anywhere else.

Joanie S.
04/15/2018
Excellent customer service!
As usual the Daisy wagen staff provided excellent service and got me in and out in one day.
Thanks for the off hours key drop and pick up.

Jessica D.
Volvo V50
04/13/2018
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced thanks to Daisywagen
I truly never dread dealing with car maintenance thanks to the reliability and efficiency of Daisywagen. They always get me back my car by the time promised and keep me thoroughly informed on any changes since the last time I was in. They are everything you would hope in a business. I recommend them to everyone I know with a volvo.

EA
Elena A.
04/11/2018
Great service, as always! Only place for my Volvo
Always wonderful service, and reasonable prices. My classic Volvo only goes to Daisywagon for service!

Julie B.
04/10/2018
Above and Beyond
Once again Daisywagen exceeded my expectations. My totally inconvenient and ill-timed car emergency was dealt with quickly and competently. I appreciated the thorough explanation of the problem and solution. Thank you so much!

Julie L.
04/03/2018
Best Volvo Mechanics in Seattle!
We've been taking our 1985 Volvo to Daiseywagen for years. Everyone is professional, honest, and our car is in great condition! I trust their work and know my car is getting the needed service to keep it running.

Jeff S.
03/20/2018
We have been coming here for about 20 years...
We have had our Volvos serviced here over the last twenty years and the high level of service has remained notably consistent. (Shout out to Tony, this last visit!) There is a culture of trust, which is rare in this business, and we appreciate it!

CI
Christine I.
03/19/2018
Come in to be fixed, but still leave with money in your pocket. This is an old-fashioned yet well staffed monument to Volvos who live forever!
Make Daisywagen your stop for any work needed on a Volvo--of any age and type. By serving on Volvo owners, they know all the tricks of the trade. Still possible to take that family trip, and go out to eat after the bill hits. Very modest, and no surprises. We trust the Daisywagen team to get us on the road and keep us safe. Thank you! 1998 Volvo Cross-country in emerald green. 2nd owner.

TT
Tom T.
Volvo 262
03/07/2018
The only place I take my Volvos for service
Work is done right and on time. Our 1981 244 has 408,000 miles on it thanks to Daisywagen.