08/23/2019
professional and dependable
When they say it will be ready in an hour, it always is.

NS
Natalie S.
08/14/2019
Thank goodness for Daisywagen!
We have had our Volvo's serviced at Daisywagen for many many years and have always been satisfied. Our most recent experience included dropping our son's non-starting Volvo wagon off at their lot on a Sunday night with no appointment. The ease of after hours drop off is so easy, and Daisywagen responded the next morning and was able to replace the battery and corroded node (part required) within a day of drop off.

Daisywagen is a responsive, professional and reasonable auto repair facility. They understand not all repairs are affordable or reasonable on any given car and work with you to get what you do need done done quickly and well. Grateful!

EH
Eric H.
Redmond, WA
Volvo XC90
08/09/2019
Door latch replacement
The job was done quickly & the problem has been solved. Always good to work with the office and techs!

07/19/2019
The best independent Volvo service in Seattle
The work is done right the first time.

TE
Trisha E.
Volvo V40
07/16/2019
Daisywagon seems to care
Well, we didn’t find the reason that the check engine light went on at the same time as the upshift light began blinking but the Dogmobile seems to be fine nonetheless. We appreciate the effort that was made.

Volvo 850
07/11/2019
Always Reliable with Integrity
Daisywagen has been taking care of my high mileage Volvo for 5 to 6 years now. They treat her with kid gloves and respect. When a part they installed fails before it's time, they tell me it is a non cost repair. This visit, they tried to diagnose one of those creaks and moans, completed an expensive probable cause, and did not charge me because it didn't solve the issue. They did find the real cause in this procedure, and it is less involved and it will be done next visit. They can be trusted to keep your car's best interest, and the owner's best interest paramount.

Jan H.
Bellevue, WA
Volvo S80
07/11/2019
excellent service
As always, I received excellent service. No surprise: honest, dependable service of highest quality and at fair price is what I have come to expect and what I always get. This is my third Volvo being very well taken care of by Daisywagen.

FD
Fax D.
Volvo XC60
07/10/2019
Friendly, efficient and cost effective service
I have been a customer in the past, always satisfied with the service here, and the people who I dealt with. We bought a car on a service contract, and when that ended there was no question who we would use for service and repairs. It was a pleasure to come back and be reminded of the same friendly service with attention to detail and with clear discourse and pragmatic answers to my questions. It cost much less than I expected and the overall experience was great.

AR
Andrew R.
Volvo S40
06/25/2019
Always reliable
Tony and Candace friendly and helpful at front desk. Keep me informed of anything I need to be aware of going forward with my car.
My 2002 S40 keeps rolling fine thanks to the team at Daisywagen.

Volvo S60
06/18/2019
Great service! great advice! Great Experience!
They never say you need more done than you need. They offer solutions, advice and peace of mind.

Volvo 262
06/12/2019
The only place I go for Volvo service
Work is done correctly and on time

PB
Phil B.
Volvo V70
06/07/2019
Excellent as Always
Great service as always. I continually receive quality service at reasonable prices from Daisywagen . I won't trust my Volvo with anyone else.

CE
Chuck E.
Volvo V70
05/25/2019
Daisywagen Long-time exceptional service
Daiseywagen's team is always friendly and professional. They have maintained our vehicles for years and in every visit, I can ask & expect clarification of problem, cost to address and answer all questions. I trust their recommendations and counsel.

05/18/2019
The place to go for Volvo service
The work is done right and on time

Alan B.
05/07/2019
Trust and confidence in the work and assessments.
The strong recommendation by a neighbor, Tom Voelk, led us to Daisywagen.

Only one thing surprised me about the 150,000 service--the $4.00 charge for windshield washer fluid.
I would have thought that would have been part oil change, air filter, spark plugs, and more.

NS
Natalie S.
04/23/2019
Love Daisywagen!
Daisywagen always goes above and beyond to make sure your Volvo is running great. Daisywagen took care of our 1998 V70 x-country wagon for years until it had to move on to metal pastures. We now have a 2008 V70 and Daisywagen knows just what repairs may be vital and what can wait. They are conveniently located on Roosevelt in the U District.

04/16/2019
High quality service
Done on time at a reasonable price

Volvo S60
04/14/2019
We have been going to Daisywagen for about 12 years. We always receive excellent service at Daisywagon.

Julie B.
Volvo XC90
04/11/2019
Always a good experience!
My volvo has been less than dependable but I can always count on Daisywagen! Problems fixed, fairly priced, great staff. Thank you.

Volvo S80
04/03/2019
good service
consistently good service......great location !!!