Volvo 940
07/11/2018
They went above and beyond to help me.
Once again the kind folks at Daisywagon were generous with their car advice (I'm selling one) and with their time helping me with a car trouble. It's so reassuring to know from taking my cars here for 20 years (!) that I can trust them to be honest, knowledgeable and do right by me and my cars.

SE
Sam E.
06/09/2018
Have been a customer for a long time. The service is always top notch. Good people.

LR
Larry R.
05/24/2018
great for decades
I've been bringing my Volvos (on my third) here for nearly 4 decades. I have NEVER been treated anything but respectfully and fairly and I have always felt we got careful, quality service at a fair price. As we look at the prospect of replacing our older (25+ year old) Volvo, choosing a non-Volvo is practically a non-starter; finding mechanics this good feels impossible.

Thanks!

TT
Tom T.
04/15/2018
Best Volvo repair in Seattle
They have worked on my cars for years. I won't go anywhere else.

Joanie S.
04/15/2018
Excellent customer service!
As usual the Daisy wagen staff provided excellent service and got me in and out in one day.
Thanks for the off hours key drop and pick up.

Jessica D.
Volvo V50
04/13/2018
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced thanks to Daisywagen
I truly never dread dealing with car maintenance thanks to the reliability and efficiency of Daisywagen. They always get me back my car by the time promised and keep me thoroughly informed on any changes since the last time I was in. They are everything you would hope in a business. I recommend them to everyone I know with a volvo.

EA
Elena A.
04/11/2018
Great service, as always! Only place for my Volvo
Always wonderful service, and reasonable prices. My classic Volvo only goes to Daisywagon for service!

Julie B.
04/10/2018
Above and Beyond
Once again Daisywagen exceeded my expectations. My totally inconvenient and ill-timed car emergency was dealt with quickly and competently. I appreciated the thorough explanation of the problem and solution. Thank you so much!

Julie L.
04/03/2018
Best Volvo Mechanics in Seattle!
We've been taking our 1985 Volvo to Daiseywagen for years. Everyone is professional, honest, and our car is in great condition! I trust their work and know my car is getting the needed service to keep it running.

Jeff S.
03/20/2018
We have been coming here for about 20 years...
We have had our Volvos serviced here over the last twenty years and the high level of service has remained notably consistent. (Shout out to Tony, this last visit!) There is a culture of trust, which is rare in this business, and we appreciate it!

CI
Christine I.
03/19/2018
Come in to be fixed, but still leave with money in your pocket. This is an old-fashioned yet well staffed monument to Volvos who live forever!
Make Daisywagen your stop for any work needed on a Volvo--of any age and type. By serving on Volvo owners, they know all the tricks of the trade. Still possible to take that family trip, and go out to eat after the bill hits. Very modest, and no surprises. We trust the Daisywagen team to get us on the road and keep us safe. Thank you! 1998 Volvo Cross-country in emerald green. 2nd owner.

TT
Tom T.
Volvo 262
03/07/2018
The only place I take my Volvos for service
Work is done right and on time. Our 1981 244 has 408,000 miles on it thanks to Daisywagen.

Margo M.
Volvo 940
03/01/2018
So reassuring to know I'll get quality and honest service!
It's almost a pleasure to take my car in to Daisywagon. It's stressless and the people are so knowledgeable and friendly. I've been a customer for 15 yrs & can count on them to have my back when it comes to my car. Strong recommendation.

LC
Leslie C.
02/19/2018
Why I'll never take my car to anyplace else
Over many years Daisywagon folks have practically rebuilt my Volvo wagon. Professional, practical and personable care keeps me coming back! I love you guys!

John L.
02/11/2018
A trusted partner that keeps my S60 AWD purring
I'm into my 8th year as a customer with Larry and his tremendous team working on my S60. I'm so grateful to have a trusted partner that shares my goal of keeping my car in top shape to reach and pass 500K miles. Their honesty, integrity and deep technical knowledge of Volvos makes it easily worth the drive from Bellevue to get my car serviced at Daisywagen.

Barbara H.
02/08/2018
Many thanks for the continued excellent service!

LJ
Lisa J.
Volvo 850
02/03/2018
Great Service since 2004
My car has been service here since 2004. Always GREAT! by folks who really care.

KJ
Kim J.
02/03/2018
the same outstanding qualities I look for in a doctor
Unparalleled expertise, honesty, trustworthiness, respect, responsiveness, trouble-shooting, and thoroughness. Just recently I called for an auto glass repair recommendation--the car wash shattered the sunroof on my V70. Candace suggested I bring the car by so they could assess the damage and determine whether it was something they could do. Then she found a perfectly good used window for the replacement that cut the cost in half compared with ordering a new one (the car wash company should be happy). Daisywagen always offers options and never urges their clients to do anything that is not necessary. They got my car in quickly and took care of it. Candace showed me the limitations on the new window, given that bits of glass had wedged between the roof and upholstery well back of the window when I drove it uncovered. My mistake. I should have asked the car wash to vacuum--or they should have offered! Daisywagen techs thoroughly vacuumed, using different tools to remove as much glass as possible. Candace told me removing the last of the glass would mean taking the car to an auto upholstery business, and also showed me how I can use the window short of tearing into the ceiling of my car. Daisywagen is the best of the best--they treat my car like it is theirs!

SN
Stuart N.
02/02/2018
Customer service and quality
We’ve been taken g our Volvo to Daisywagen for the last 10 years and they are the best around . Quality in repairs, honest and great customer service

TH
Todd H.
01/31/2018
Great service and professional trustworthy staff
We had a list of computer faults from the dealer after getting an oil change. And while driving the car I hadn't noticed anything different or anything acting funny, so I wanted a second opinion. I brought in our car to Daisywagen and they did a work up on the car and said there were no computer faults. They fixed our front brakes and the car is working great. I don't know what kind of racket the dealer was trying to pull, but I am only taking our car to Daisywagen for now on. Daisywagen could have easily charged me to fix the fault codes (I would have never known). They we honest and trustworthy. They have definitely earned our business.