EM
Eric M.
01/14/2020
Daisywagen Always Going the Extra Distance to Provide Good Service
For the past 15+ years, I have owned two older Volvo 240 wagons; both of which I brought to Daisywagen for repairs. I have used the services of other repair shops over the decades and, while others have been good, Daisywagen has been consistently excellent, fair and considerate of their clientele. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Marianne W.
01/08/2020
My most recent visit to Daisywagen to find out why the driver side window of my 240 Sedan would not close
As usual, the problem was diagnosed and corrected within a half-hour by an expert mechanic. It was a blown fuse, and although I had replaced one of the fuses the night before, I did not know that a second relay one was still blown. Best of all outcomes, especially in January.

DJ
Doug J.
Volvo 245
12/17/2019
Once again, great service at Daisywagen
Daisywagen continues to provide terrific service for my 1982 Volvo. They are able to diagnose what is wrong, quote you a price and time estimate, and get everything taken care of as promised. I trust Daisywagen completely.

PL
Patrick L.
Volvo V40
12/15/2019
Candace is awesome, hands down, always explains repairs and listens, and is just down right great !
Daisy Wagon rocks! Thank you.

EM
Eric M.
12/14/2019
My 240DL Wagon Loves Daisywagen
I have owned two older, used Volvo 240DL wagons; an 1986 and a 1989. I found Daisywagen early in my ownership of the first one, and so have come to Daisywagen for many years. Their expert mechanics and knowledgeable, helpful office staff have made my experience there always positive. Most importantly, I have never had a single negative issue with their service and have always found them to be honest, fair and accommodating. I was gone for about seven years and, although I took take of my 240DL wagon during that time, the car is overjoyed to be back in the care of Daisywagen.

LR
Larry R.
Volvo S60
12/13/2019
Just an oil change
Just an oil change, but as *always* Daisywagen is great! (I've been going here for nearly 40 years, 3 volvos and counting...)

TT
Tom T.
Volvo 262
12/10/2019
Good work done on time
The only place I will take my Volvo for service.

Volvo 242
11/23/2019
Daisywagen provides excellent service on my 1982 Volvo
I've used Daisywagen to service my 1982 Volvo and always found them to be thoroughly timely and competent.

Volvo XC70
11/20/2019
Super knowledgeable and experienced mechanics and honest work.
I appreciate that when I get my car in for repairs and service I can trust that work will be done expertly and honestly. I recently noticed an oil leak under my car.
I was very worried that it was a major problem and could cost a lot to fix. Thankfully the mechanic found the oil leak was caused by a faulty oil filter gasket.
It was replaced and I was on my way home within the hour. Many thanks to Daisywagen staff!

TT
Tom T.
Volvo 244
11/19/2019
Timely service
Service gets done on time and they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need

AG
Alain G.
11/13/2019
Continued excellence!
Wouldn't trust my beloved '88 Volvo to anyone else!

EA
Elena A.
Bellevue, WA
Volvo 244
11/12/2019
Windshield wiper repair
As always, the service at Daisywagon is exemplary. The front office staff is courteous and helpful, and my wiper problem was fixed at no charge, as the larger job was completed a short time ago. I appreciate Daisywagon’s customer service and mechanics.

Alan B.
Volvo XC70
10/30/2019
Trust and competence....
It's a clean, well-organized, competent shop.
Most importantly, I trust them.

NV
Noah V.
Volvo S60
10/25/2019
Good and Kind
DaisyWagon (Candace and Tony) took care of me and my car during a recent episode where I had to get my car towed for emergency road service. They were able to get me back on the road within a day, and did a great job communicating with me during and after. Overall a great experience - thanks!

TH
Tim H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/21/2019
Nice family business, much more personal than a large corporate car dealership.
Nice to be back to Daisywagen with our Subaru after decades of service with our prior Volvo autos.