HM
Harold M.
Volvo
02/03/2019
I always got excellent service on my 982 Volvo DL
I've been going to Daisywagen for years (after some bad experiences with other providers). They always give me accurate assessments of needed repairs, the work is done properly, and the price is reasonable.

Bill B.
01/29/2019
Great service for aging Volvos
Daisywagen is our go-to place when our aging V70 is in need of service. They recently did some work on the rear brakes, and I appreciated the fact that they warned me it might require an expensive caliper replacement, but in the end only needed new rotors and pads (still pretty expensive). They also keep a running list of upcoming items in need of repair, which i can pick and choose to work on based on our expected lifespan with the car.

With this recent work, they went a little above and beyond when my daughter dropped off the car with practically no gas. They added a gallon before we picked it up to ensure that we'd at least be able to get it to a gas station. That was very helpful and appreciated!

I also like being able to communicate with their front office (Candace) via text messaging. Its often easier for me to go back and forth that way, rather than phone calls and voice mail.

David B.
Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
Always pleased
Work has always been fare, honest and timely.

CI
Christine I.
12/28/2018
New Volvo to us, need a look over for issues in this car. Runs great!
You assessed the Cross-Country owned by Christine Ingebritsen and found significant issues therein. My husband wants to
keep this car for kids to cross town and feel safe.

your thoughts?

AG
Alain G.
Volvo 240
12/27/2018
Excellent and professional service
Best place to get one's 30 year old Volvo serviced, period.

DJ
Doug J.
Volvo 245
12/18/2018
Dependable and fast service
Daisywagen has taken care of our 1982 Volvo for years. They are very good at diagnosing problems, and letting you know what is important and what can wait awhile. The service is always done cheerfully. Very good at estimating costs and time involved.

TT

Volvo experts
Always great customer/Volvo service

10/30/2018
Great Volvo service
They know old Volvos inside and out. I won't go anywhere else for service.

KP
Keith P.
Redmond, WA
Volvo S80
10/25/2018
personal service--dependable Volvo knowledge
Daisywagen provides personal service with dependable Volvo knowledge and experience

Julie L.
10/01/2018
Always great service
We always experience great service at Daiseywagen. We’ve enjoyed reliable service, great communication, honest pricing.

09/28/2018
Solid, friendly service
The folks at Daisywagen are very reliable - everyone there is invested in their customers and always conduct quality service in a very efficient way. I'll be back!

David W.
Volvo XC70
09/26/2018
Excellent, affordable Volvo service
I've had my Volvos serviced at Daisywagon for several years and find them polite, thorough and reasonably priced.

LC
Leslie C.
09/17/2018
I will never take my Volvo anywhere else
Excellent work, professional attitude and friendly! The folks at Daisywagen have taken care of my Volvo for many years, with every kind of repair and routine service, from a replacing my entire cooling system to replacement of a single bulb. Very knowledgeable and helpful, even over the phone.

I will never take my Volvo anywhere else!

Julie B.
Volvo XC90
09/13/2018
Always a Pleasure
Once again I had a great experience with Daisywagen. Easy to schedule, efficient service and fairly priced. Thank you.

Kim B.
07/20/2018
they take care of my car as if it were theirs!
This is a business built on technical excellence, honesty, responsibility, trust, and courteous communication. I'm not merely a paying customer but have a trusted relationship with Candace and her outstanding team.

Volvo 940
07/11/2018
They went above and beyond to help me.
Once again the kind folks at Daisywagon were generous with their car advice (I'm selling one) and with their time helping me with a car trouble. It's so reassuring to know from taking my cars here for 20 years (!) that I can trust them to be honest, knowledgeable and do right by me and my cars.

SE
Sam E.
Bellevue, WA
06/09/2018
Have been a customer for a long time. The service is always top notch. Good people.

LR
Larry R.
Volvo S60
05/24/2018
great for decades
I've been bringing my Volvos (on my third) here for nearly 4 decades. I have NEVER been treated anything but respectfully and fairly and I have always felt we got careful, quality service at a fair price. As we look at the prospect of replacing our older (25+ year old) Volvo, choosing a non-Volvo is practically a non-starter; finding mechanics this good feels impossible.

Thanks!

TT
Tom T.
04/15/2018
Best Volvo repair in Seattle
They have worked on my cars for years. I won't go anywhere else.