Keith S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they did a very good job.

LR
LORETTA R.
Ford Fiesta
11/29/2018
The Best!!!!!
I've been bringing my cars to Matt since I moved to MD....it's very convenient for me instead of bringing it to the dealer...I always have confidence in knowing that I will get honest and professional service at a fair price...along with getting my car back when promised....referred people here...thanks Matt......

Kellie S.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Kellie said the owner is awesome. She never has any problems.

MV
Michal V.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Michal said the service was great.

TOM S.
Kia Optima
11/17/2018
Awesome Service yet again
Service provided by Matt and his team at Dakis is top notch. Have been a satisfied customer for many years and have always been quite satisfied with the repairs, quality of service, timelines of completed service, and reasonable price.

KAUSHAL S.
Ellicott City, MD
11/14/2018
I have become a regular at this place. Great service and reasonable price every time.

KD
Katie D.
Elkridge, MD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Katie said Matt was super helpful, fair and responsive.

PV
Paul V.
Ellicott City, MD
Volvo XC60
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service was very good for a first visit.

CHRISTINA W.
Ford Fiesta
11/08/2018
The only place I trust with my car
I've been bringing my car here since purchasing it in 2014. I've strayed to the dealership a few times, but always found my way back here. After another mechanic did some less-than-stellar work on my car, Dakis test drove it for me for free to ease my mind that things had been finally fixed.

I always get my car back super fast and with no issues when I bring it here and Matt is super great to work with.

10/10

Daniel S.
Marriottsville, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was good.

GM
GREG M.
Clarksville, MD
11/04/2018
Confidence that we're spending wisely
When we bring our cars to Dakis, we trust them to recommend only the repairs that are either needed immediately or worth doing for the long term. They finish the work quickly and we are happy with the prices.

Deme W.
Volvo S60
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Deme said her only grief would be that she has to leave her vehicle all day at this facility. She stated she would like to sit and wait for some services.

JUSTIN L.
Chrysler 300
10/19/2018
Awesome work and great customer service!
Dakis service center has been awesome to me. They get my work done in a timely fashion and Matt Amigos is awesome. I would highly recommend Dakis service center to do your maintenance or repairs.

SD
Stephen D.
Baltimore, MD
Alfa Romeo Giulia
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Stephan said he was rather upset. He took the vehicle in for a bad tire. They checked the air and called it good.

GH
GERALD H.
Subaru Legacy
10/17/2018
Personal, caring service.
Excellent work and surprisingly less expensive than I would have expected. I am very pleased.

SF
Steven F.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they were fantastic The final price came in at half of the cost that was originally quoted to him.

CD
Caroline D.
Olney, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Caroline sad her overall experience was great. They were friendly and helpful. Their prices were fair.

Ross W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ross said the business has good customer service.

KR
Kyle R.
Lincoln Mark VIII
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was exceptional. The work was done quickly. The employees did not call him once service was complete.

Jan L.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jan said he was very satisfied with the timely service he received.