MK
MIKE K.
02/24/2020
Thorough, quick, friendly service from Matt. I highly recommend Dakis.

CHRISTINA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2020
Stellar as always!
With the exception of repairs which I have to get done at the dealer because were under warranty, I've been bringing my cars to Dakis for the past six years and have never been anything other than satisfied. I'm a bit of an anxious person when it comes to auto repairs but I always feel at ease leaving my car here for work because I know it'll be done well and I won't be pushed into making any superfluous purchases like at national chains.

This particular visit was to have my newly-purchased Hyundai Santa Fe Sport inspected while I was still within the return window just in case there was anything the seller missed or forgot to mention. Matt was great: he took a look at the vehicle and assured me that I was good to go. I dropped my car off and had it back within a couple of hours, making it super easy to fit the appointment into my workday.

TH
TERIN H.
Buick LaCrosse
02/23/2020
Fantastic Mechanic!
Honest and affordable. What else can we say. If your looking for a great honest and affordable mechanic look no further. 5 Stars

DZ
DANIELLE Z.
02/15/2020
Car Service
Thorough, trustworthy and timely service

TD
Tony D.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Tony said this business does a phenomenal job. They are honest and he never has to worry if the work is done correctly.

Jim B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they provided a good service and he would recommend this business for service.

SK
Sean K.
Dayton, MD
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Sean said it was great service.

RD
REED D.
01/29/2020
Always Great Service
Bring all my cars here. Over 15 years of great care.

Ellicott City, MD
01/23/2020
Awesome service
Matt and team provides a high quality service at a very reasonable price. The same job I got quoted by a dealer and they were going to charge me twice the amount.

MEHUL P.
01/22/2020
Quick in and out service. Appreciate the follow up by the owner. Good experience overall.

LP
LAUREN P.
Fulton, MD
01/19/2020
Excellent quality work and a fair price
Matt has been taking care of our cars for four years. He does excellent quality work at a fair price. He doesn't try to sell services that are not needed. He is honest and upfront about what is needed to keep our cars running reliably.

WW
William W.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
William said this business is fair and honest.

HE
Harry E.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Harry said that he was very good. They're very responsive.

Karinnet M.
Silver Spring, MD
Ford Fiesta
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Karinnet said the staff are polite, nice and they work with you. She has had no problems, they deliver.

Chad C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Chad said the business does quick work.