DF
Dan F.
Plymouth, IN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he was able to get quick and affordable service at this business.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the five stars!!! We appreciate your dedication and loyalty to Dales Service Center and look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

DAVE M.
Ford Edge
10/31/2019
Edge Tire Work
Good work by professionals.
Reasonable prices.
Highly recommend.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you!!!! We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you at Dales for your next service.

TERESA B.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/28/2019
Competence
The mechanics are very competent. Dale's Service stands behind their work. Having had a horrible experience at Gates I could not be happier with Dale's Service. I took two cars. Both cars are older. Also the facility is super clean and organized. I have a friend who is very smart about cars and he confirmed the capable competent work ... so I would recommend this over any dealership for all repairs.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for you great review. We are happy when you are happy. Hope to see you again for your next service.

KJ
KATY J.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/22/2019
Excellent service and fair prices
I was actually directed to this shop when the one I initially went they couldn't address the exploded spark plug in my engine. I was so relieved to walk in and find a friendly face at the counter, (Sophie of course) but they promptly took a look at my car, identified the problem and gave me a quote all within an hour. Their quote was on par with what work was required and they were more than fair on their labor charges. When I came to pick up the vehicle Monday morning I was greeted kindly by Jackie and given my vehicle in working condition and sounding much better than it had when I brought it in. Point is, this shop has earned my continued future patronage for vehicle maintenance.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the very nice review! Here at Dales we take pride in making you feel comfortable with our customer service and expert repairs. We are excited that we have earned your trust and welcome you as one of our valued customers.

Dale M.
10/17/2019
AWESOME experience! Great work and good honest people.
My vehicle was ready when promised, customer service is outstanding and always do great work. Won't go anywhere else!

10/15/2019
Awesome!
Always extremely friendly and welcoming. Love this place for the comfortable atmosphere and efficient service!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for your awsome review with the five stars! We here at Dales service Center strive to make evryone feel welcome and comfortable. We look forward to helping you in the future with all of your vehicle services and repairs.

EJ
EJ J.
10/15/2019
I was able to bring my vehicle in and got out in the matter of hours. Also informing me of my other issues I had if any.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you very much for your five star review! We here at Dales Service apprecite customers like you and are happy we could repair your vehicle in a timely fashion.

Don C.
Buick Century
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business.

Don C.
Indiana
Buick Century
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service was good

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review, please let us know how we can recieve a five star review on your next visit, here at Dales Service Center we strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. Enjoy the rest of your week!:)

TW
TOM W.
Tippecanoe, IN
10/11/2019
Tom Walsh’s truck
Thanks for working me in! I needed my truck for working in the afternoon and you made that possible! Most places would have told me they couldn’t help me on such short notice! I literally drove in without an appointment and was back on the road in two hours!
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the awsome review, glad we could help get you back on the road so you could get back to work. Hope to see you again!

10/09/2019
Quick
Got my Jeep in quickly and got Ac charged in one day.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for your reveiw, We apreciate your loyalty and look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.

H
H.
Osceola, IN
Ford Transit Wagon
10/08/2019
It’s simple. The customer service
Family atmosphere that just make you know you’re at the right place. Only place my family will go. Highly recommend.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

We here at Dales are happy to know you feel this way, we strive to make everyone feel comfortable not only with your vehicle needs but also with our customer service and welcoming atmosphere. Thanks SO much for your buisness!

DANIEL L.
10/08/2019
Very satisfied.
Love to be able to drop car off at night and then pick up following night. Jackie is very friendly on the phone.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks Dan for your positive review. We are very happy to accommodate you with your vehicle needs. Jackie thanks you too for your nice complement. Have a nice day!!!

RF
RICK F.
Ford Expedition EL
10/03/2019
Honesty and fairness
Hard to find a repair place that gives you the most information to repair your vehicle. Dale's goes above and beyond.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks so much Rick for your five star reveiw, we love to here that you are very satisfied with Dales Service. Hpoe you have a great weekend!!!!

ET
Edna T.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Edna said she thinks their service fees are high.
Dale M. from Dale's Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

Hi Edna, Thank you for your reveiw. Sorry to hear you are not completly satisfied, here at Dales Service Center we strive to make sure everyone of our customers are happy. Please feel free to come in or call with your concerns we would like to discuss what we can do to keep you completly satisfied. Thank you SO much for your buisness.