PU
Frisco, TX
Mercedes-Benz GLE
10/18/2019
great people and service
service was done in a timely manner and staff were great to work with.

CHRIS H.
Porsche Panamera
10/16/2019
The Finest Euro Auto Service in Plano
Have lived in Plano for 40+ years. Have had autos serviced at numerous centers across the city, including dealerships. I've never encountered customer service standards, from A to Z, that measure up to the standards consistently practiced by Dallas European Auto.

MT
MARLIN T.
10/13/2019
Great Customer Service
They are the only ones who touch my Audi A7 as far as repair and maintenance work. They are straight forward to the point of what they believe the problem is and then they explain it to you for you to understand the mechanics of what they are repairing the they fix the problem, they do not over charge and they are fair people, customer service is great and my vehicle has never came back with the same problem.

MT
MARLIN T.
Dodge Sprinter
10/13/2019
Courteous people!
I brought my dodge sprinter van in for a turbo leak in the exhaust and they found the problem and jumped right on it. I wasn’t out of service long at all they put me back to work the next day.

DEAN B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/10/2019
Honesty in Craftsmanship and Customer Service
I was referred to this shop by my car seller. I brought my MB E350 in for for what I thought was a electrical problem. Only to discover that there was no issue at all. That's never happened to me. Says a lot about this shop and it's management and employees. They even took the time to clear the codes on the computer. That was a nice touch.And to top that off, they washed my car, floor mats and all. I was so impressed that I dropped off another MB the same day for service. I have tried many shops. But this is my new home shop. Highly recommended with a Gold 10!.

Cadillac CTS Sedan
10/10/2019
Awesome and fast service
Great service and quick turn around. Highly recommend!

JULIE B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/03/2019
Always gets the job done
Norm, Amir and team work together to get the work done, reasonably priced and guaranteed. We will be loyal to them for a long time!!

JULIE W.
smart fortwo
Best in Town
I trust Dallas European Auto 100% with my car. I drive a Smart Car which limits my choices for mechanics to repair my vehicle. I discovered Dallas European Auto with my first Smart Car in 2017. I have been going to them ever since. I do not trust my car to anyone else.

BRUCE H.
Royse City, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Why Go Anywhere Else?
Another great experience with Dallas European. You won’t get better service anywhere else in the DFW. Very rare to find a shop these days who is more competent and customer focused. Almost makes you unafraid to buy a used Mini! 😃

MARY N D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Mercedes Benz car service
These guys are always willing to help. They do not try to talk you in to repairs you don't need!

SD
SCOTT D.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Awesome Service
Norm and the team once again provided outstanding service.

09/19/2019
Quick n Easy
No hassle service with quick turnaround. I’ll be back.

WS
WES S.
Richardson, TX
Porsche Cayenne
09/16/2019
KEPT MY PORSCHE COOL!
On Monday morning, my Porsche needed servicing for overheating. I contacted Norm at DEA and he advised me to have the car towed to DEA for evaluation. DEA was prompt in diagnosing the problem (water pump failure) and provided a detailed estimate which was quite close to the actual cost. The estimated time to complete the work would overlap into the next day due to the late arrival of the tow truck. Much to my amazement, DEA completed the work ahead of schedule and I was able to pick up the car the same day. The service techs are knowledgeable and speak my layman language. Their prices are fair and the service is exceptional. I’ve used DEA for maintenance service on this car as well as our Infiniti. Each time, without exception, I was pleased with DEA’s work, professionalism, and cost. The only downside is that they do not provide “loaner” cars like the dealers do – but for my money, I prefer to do business with professionals I have come to trust and save some money doing it. The dealerships are expensive and rather inconvenient. DEA provides a reasonable alternative. If you have a high-end European or Japanese auto – DEA is well worth considering and I highly recommend them. When you call, ask for Norm or Amir.

Kia Optima
09/13/2019
Outstanding service!!
Great honest work, I’m very satisfied with the service that I got.

EB

RON B.
Acura MDX
09/07/2019
Quality prompt service
Prompt quality service was provided at a favorable price.

DA
DEBO A.
Southlake, TX
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/06/2019
Awesome service
This is an awesome place for MB service. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

IR
IRENE R.
Little Elm, TX
Lexus ES 350
09/05/2019
They always treat me well.
They are honest with their assessments and repair my car well. I feel welcomed every time I need car repairs.

CN
CHARLES N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/03/2019
Another awesome service!
Only shop I trust with my vehicles. I've taking my Mercedes and BMW here many times for service and repair.

This time was just for an alignment and an oil change. Everything was done in a timely manner 👍

Only thing that would have made it better is if I received a call letting me know an ETA as I was in the area for a few hours waiting and by the time I left the area and arrived home they called and told me my car was done (🤦‍♂️ I live about 30 mins away)

But I understand these guys are busy and do excellent work!

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
09/02/2019
Customer Service Can Improve
Great mechanical work. Customer service follow up needs improvement. Manager commits to keep me informed, and service coordination was poor, even after several promises to do so.